Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Left-wing hypocrisy and ssm, yet again!! (Read 1767 times)
philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Left-wing hypocrisy and ssm, yet again!!
Reply #30 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:02pm

matty wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
The Margaret Court arena was named after the legendary tennis player who has won more Grand Slams than any other woman player....If we start taking away sporting honours because of someone's political views where does it end....The naming of the arena should remain IMO!!!

Huh Huh Huh

Very rare but I agree 100% phil.

You should try it more often!!!

Wink Wink Wink

I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me.
Dave Barry (1947 - )

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 12:48am

Philly has tickets on himself.

Funny he NEVER demonstrates ANY of these supposed qualities here.

Generally he just gravitates to the usual Lefty denies and lies with a bit of hate stuff thrown in with ANY discussion of the current TOPIC generally just an accident.

Don't be discouraged Philly - just give up.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #32 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:22am

juliar wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 12:48am:
Philly has tickets on himself.

Funny he NEVER demonstrates ANY of these supposed qualities here.

Generally he just gravitates to the usual Lefty denies and lies with a bit of hate stuff thrown in with ANY discussion of the current TOPIC generally just an accident.

Don't be discouraged Philly - just give up.

Do you really think anyone cares what you say or think.....Dickhead???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:37am

matty wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:59pm:
juliar wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:15pm:
The rumor that the Lefties ALL voted YES on the SSM thing really says it all.

Tony Abbott warned that the Extremist Activist Greenies wold be unleashed by the SSM YES vote because they see that as a huge victory in their quest to wreck all aspects of Australian society.

Their sick degendering attacks on Australian society are cropping up all over the place. Was only the other day that Qld said saying man or woman would be illegal in their upcoming GAMES and the Qld licences are person only now.

And they want to ban MALE and FEMALE toilets and have ONLY degendered ones.

2GB is leading the charge against the perverted sickness of these wong dong Extremist Activist Greeny drongos.

These are the sick lulus who want to BAN XMAS and Australia Day and who desecrate the statue of Capt Cook.

Rumor is these sick lulus are looking forward to the first man getting pregnant in their degendering quest.

That Commonwealth Games thing is an absolute joke. Gender neutral toilets just absolutely inane. Complete political incorrectness gone mad. Thank goodness Trump won, that is all that I can say. Hillary would have just been another Obama, cotowing to the politically correct regressive left.

So this Matty issue has turned to gender neutral toilets...

Disabled toilets are usually gender neutral -> would you have problems with that?

Having all three toilet types would be ok - especially if it reduces infrastructure costs but keep the level of service.  I mean, i feel sorry for the girls who have to line up while the men go in less than half the time.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:51am

the Qld licences are person only now.

What state has gender on their driver's licences?

And, why does a licence need gender in the first place?

Do you have male and female toilets in your home?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #35 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:12am

stunspore wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:37am:

Tony Abbott warned that the Extremist Activist Greenies wold be unleashed by the SSM YES vote because they see that as a huge victory in their quest to wreck all aspects of Australian society.

Their sick degendering attacks on Australian society are cropping up all over the place. Was only the other day that Qld said saying man or woman would be illegal in their upcoming GAMES and the Qld licences are person only now.

2GB is leading the charge against the perverted sickness of these wong dong Extremist Activist Greeny drongos.

These are the sick lulus who want to BAN XMAS and Australia Day and who desecrate the statue of Capt Cook.

Rumor is these sick lulus are looking forward to the first man getting pregnant in their degendering quest.

That Commonwealth Games thing is an absolute joke. Gender neutral toilets just absolutely inane. Complete political incorrectness gone mad. Thank goodness Trump won, that is all that I can say. Hillary would have just been another Obama, cotowing to the politically correct regressive left.

Disabled toilets are usually gender neutral -> would you have problems with that?

Having all three toilet types would be ok - especially if it reduces infrastructure costs but keep the level of service.  I mean, i feel sorry for the girls who have to line up while the men go in less than half the time.

The new Optus (Perth) stadium has more female toilets to address the issue you have raised....No doubt this will be a feature in many new venues as a standard for future infrastructure???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:06am

How many threads on this non important topic have we got now from matty?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:08am

I'm seeing more and more unisex toilets in Sydney and Melbourne, and they're everywhere in Europe (always have been).

I don't see the problem.

Does matty have male and female toilets in his house?

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #38 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:16am

Not going to bother responding to you until you do the same and support your original allegation that I a man a hypocrite.

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:22am

matty wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:16am:

Not going to bother responding to you until you do the same and support your original allegation that I a man a hypocrite.

And there we have it: matty's white flag.

I suspect he'll start a new thread on SSM tomorrow.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 12:04pm

Matty,

the gecko troll always does this circular thing to try to keep getting attention.

Your original POST is spot on and is very effective - just look at how you have stirred up all the Lefties.

You have pointed to just one of the already many issues being caused by the Extremist Activist Greenies, who are a subset of the main Greenies, who are greatly inspired by the SSM YES vote to attack every aspect of Australian society with their ridiculous degendering rubbish.

Rumor has it that the Extremist Activist Greenies are eagerly looking forward to the first degendered man to get pregnant!!!!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:19am

Tony Abbott warned this Extremist Greeny Activist trash would occur if the SSM got a YES VOTE.

Arrogance of the new SSM bravado in action
AMM 15/01/2018

Tolerance is one thing, acceptance is another matter.

It didn’t take long. But this LGBTIQ stand-over rubbish comes from the noted queer Billie Jean King in America who says she would not play at a tennis court named after Australia’s Margaret Court because of Ms Courts stand against SSM.

Fair minded Australians would be justified in letting Ms King know that we respect our great champions and her personal opinion about SSM and won’t be bullied by a foreigner that lacks all respect.

Tennis legend Billie Jean King has thrown her support behind a push to rename Margaret Court Arena, declaring that she would refuse to play there if she was still on the tour because of the former Australian champion’s views on homosexuality.

King, who was twice crowned as Australian Open champion, said on the eve of this year’s tournament that she had recently changed her mind about whether the controversial Court should continue to have an arena named in her honour.

Leftist media saturates the news. Fight back. Send articles to your friends, politicians, local media, and facebook.

http://morningmail.org/arrogance-new-ssm-bravado-action/#more-74834

COMMENTS

luk1955 15/01/2018, 6:46 am
Better to name a building after Margaret than the bitch King who thinks her view should be everyone else’s view about poofs and dikes “marrying” each other. Nits like King are why I never follow tennis.

Penguinite 15/01/2018, 6:52 am
Dear BJK we have enough homosexuals organising our lives thanks! Please keep your bent thoughts to yourself! Mind you I wouldn’t put it past Premiere Andrews mind who is searching for a circuit breaker from the “of African appearance” gang problem!

DB8tr 15/01/2018, 10:09 am
First thing I thought of…watch and see Dear Leader Dan change the name in a sneaky manner before next year.

Jarrah 15/01/2018, 6:59 am
Once again, the minority think they rule, I respect Margaret Court but King should get back in her box, what she thinks is irrelevant to me.

Graham Richards 15/01/2018, 7:44 am
I wouldn’t accept a prize from King at any presentation after her discriminatory remarks. Dumb woman is a guest in this country, how dare she throw our hospitality back in our faces. Go back to your buggered & bent California, or whatever shithole you come from!

Biking Voter 15/01/2018, 8:19 am
Typical alphabet soup person opinion, “If you don’t agree with what I say then you must be against me.”

If there is actually a ‘push’ to rename the venue where I ask is the push to keep the name as it is? The arena was named in her honour for the accomplishments she achieved as a competitor then, not for her personal views now.

sniperbait 15/01/2018, 8:25 am
BJK is as relevant today as a 1 pound note.

Zoltan 15/01/2018, 1:55 pm
Who?

Albert 15/01/2018, 8:49 am
Margaret Court is so far above the head of that raving old lesbian King. It is amazing that perverted old lesbians like her have the gall to stick her ugly nose into something that doesn’t concern her.

Lorraine 15/01/2018, 9:01 am
and the next will be Martina Natrollover, I loved the game of tennis ,but these butch girls should play men’s tournament ,see if they can bully them out of a win

Neville 15/01/2018, 11:14 pm
All female players should play men’s rules anyway. This 3-set dispensation for the women is clear sex – or gender – discrimination. Men have to play 5 sets; women get away with 3 coz they’re women. Hypocrites!

Clarion Call 15/01/2018, 11:03 am
With the full-on backing of covert bent and queer political and judicial officials, the very minority homosexual activists the world over are on a roll, so to speak. Crawling out from beneath mountains of rocks and slimy crevices, these creatures are beginning to assert more thug-like tactics as gender-normal humans cave to the outrageous demands for total acceptance of their particular lifestyle habits. Homosexual activism is just one element of the extreme left-wing push to force a new world order on western nations.

Neville 15/01/2018, 11:15 pm
Yes.

Bazza 15/01/2018, 12:27 pm
BJK should mind her own business. Australians will decide what names our sporting venues get not a bloody Yank. Margaret Court is an Aussie legend and a true Christian. She is just as entitled to her opinion on matters queer as BJK is and I have the utmost respect for her. I am totally disgusted with the bullying tactics used by the LGBTIQ. Whether they like it or not it really isn’t all about them.

Zoltan 15/01/2018, 2:15 pm
So am I reading this right? It’ll be compulsory to be gay to play tennis ere long? Or just compulsory to be gay full stop?

lancer 15/01/2018, 3:08 pm
“The American tennis legend says she would refuse to play on Margaret Court Arena if she was still competing.”
Well I reckon many normal people would not bother to watch her play with that attitude!

Graham 15/01/2018, 4:28 pm
If you don’t like it why not just p**s off. I’m sure you won’t be missed.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #42 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 9:00pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
The Margaret Court arena was named after the legendary tennis player who has won more Grand Slams than any other woman player....If we start taking away sporting honours because of someone's political views where does it end....The naming of the arena should remain IMO!!!

Huh Huh Huh

Raven disagrees with the stuff that sprouts from Margaret's mouth. However Raven agrees with Phil on this one.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print