Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Left-wing hypocrisy and ssm, yet again!! (Read 1779 times)
matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Re: Left-wing hypocrisy and ssm, yet again!!
Reply #15 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:15pm

stunspore wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
matty wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
stunspore wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:22pm:
I think Matty is talking about the media being a hypocrite not, that Matty himself is (which he is).

Yes you have it stunspore, but as I said it is actually worse than hypocrisy. How am I a hypocrite though?

If people want to voice their opinions that's their freedom of speech. 

If people want to reply to people's opinions, that's their freedom of speech.

Not going to bother about this latest Matty rant much.  This post is already too long for replying to hypocrites like juliar and matty.

How about Matty write a thread about coalition government lying?  Or the NSW lib state government blaming God on transport woes (blasphemy)? 

And where exactly have I tried to deny anyone's right to freedom of speech? Point out one example for me please.

And as for the rest that is just bs because I have not defended the Libs once in the past two years. Quite the contrary in fact. I detest both majors.

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #16 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:18pm

juliar wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:46pm:
This MUST be a fine thread by the Champion of Righteousness Matty because it has got the Lefties' backs up.

In other words it must contain TRUTH because there is nothing the Lefties HATE more than TRUTH.

This is just more of the Extremist Activist Greeny rubbish attacking our society that Tony Abbott warned would occur following a SSM YES vote which the Extremist Activist Greenies see as a Green Light for them to launch an unprecedented degendering HATE attack on all aspects of Australian society.

Of course the Extremist Activist Greenies are sick beyond belief and just misfit ratbags.

Now for some reason this article can't be copied so see in the link as it explains why the sick Extremist Activist Greenies are so obsessed with Maggie Court.

Maggie and Tony would get on well together.

Tennis-Margaret Court Arena should be renamed, says King
Reuters|Jan 12, 2018, 12.25 PM IST

Read the full story here
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/62470702.cms?utm_source=contentofinte...

Thanks juliar, and I couldn't agree more with all you said. Tony and Margaret, now there are two great Australians Of great integrity and have the guts to stand up to stand up against the the feral despicable immoral greenies for what is right and moral.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #17 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:26pm

I said before that Margret our greatest female tennis player fully deserves to have a stadium named after her.

I also respect Margerets right to her opinion and her right to publicly express it.

I don't agree with her.

I also support the right of her piers - people like Billy Jean to oppose her publicly stated view.

I see no hypocrisy here at all only people freely expressing their differing views as allowed by freedom of speech.

However the fact remains that while everyone has the right of freedom of speech there is also the possibility of having to live with the consequences of what you put out there.

I would expect that the suggested outcome is ignored by the Tennis authorities as it should be.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:50pm

DNA is doing what all the Lefties do - ducking and weaving and talking double talk.

That's why NOBODY ever believes ANYTHING that comes out of a LEFTY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #19 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:12pm

juliar wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
DNA is doing what all the Lefties do - ducking and weaving and talking double talk.

You wouldn't happen to have a view on the topic for a change ?

If not maybe you could post a picture of Bill eating something - you seem to think that has some sort of value ?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #20 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:17pm

The Margaret Court arena was named after the legendary tennis player who has won more Grand Slams than any other woman player....If we start taking away sporting honours because of someone's political views where does it end....The naming of the arena should remain IMO!!!

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #21 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:23pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
The Margaret Court arena was named after the legendary tennis player who has won more Grand Slams than any other woman player....If we start taking away sporting honours because of someone's political views where does it end....The naming of the arena should remain IMO!!!

Huh Huh Huh

1000% agree

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #22 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:46pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:26pm:
I said before that Margret our greatest female tennis player fully deserves to have a stadium named after her.

I also respect Margerets right to her opinion and her right to publicly express it.

I don't agree with her.

I also support the right of her piers - people like Billy Jean to oppose her publicly stated view.

I see no hypocrisy here at all only people freely expressing their differing views as allowed by freedom of speech.

However the fact remains that while everyone has the right of freedom of speech there is also the possibility of having to live with the consequences of what you put out there.

I would expect that the suggested outcome is ignored by the Tennis authorities as it should be.

With all respect dna, you have completely missed the point. The hypocrisy to which I am referring is that Billie Jean King and others like her hasn't had a thing to say about renaming Etihad, or the WTA having tournaments in Qatar and Doha. And I mean, it goes way beyond hypocrisy even, because all that Margaret has done is expressed a view against homosexuality, not in any way advocating people hurting homosexuals. In those countries homosexuals can be killed simply for being homosexual.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #23 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:17pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Very rare but I agree 100% phil.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #24 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:52pm

juliar wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:50pm:

Some of the lefties have tried to turn this into a debate about free speech, juliar. Yet nowhere has anyone defending Margaret said that we are trying to stifle people like Billie Jean from speaking.

They seem to have conflated two issues - freedom of speech and freedom from criticism. Billie Jean is allowed to have her opinion, just as we are entitled to criticise what she says, and then so on and so forth.

They are the real bigots here because they want someone's name taken off a stadium taken because she expressed an opinion contrary to theirs. Totally bigotry. Also, this lady happens to have won more slams than anyone in history, a whopping 64, very unlikely to ever be beaten.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:59pm

Winning does not make someone's opinion anymore valued if it is not based on Expertise.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:15pm

The rumor that the Lefties ALL voted YES on the SSM thing really says it all.

Tony Abbott warned that the Extremist Activist Greenies wold be unleashed by the SSM YES vote because they see that as a huge victory in their quest to wreck all aspects of Australian society.

Their sick degendering attacks on Australian society are cropping up all over the place. Was only the other day that Qld said saying man or woman would be illegal in their upcoming GAMES and the Qld licences are person only now.

And they want to ban MALE and FEMALE toilets and have ONLY degendered ones.

2GB is leading the charge against the perverted sickness of these wong dong Extremist Activist Greeny drongos.

These are the sick lulus who want to BAN XMAS and Australia Day and who desecrate the statue of Capt Cook.

Rumor is these sick lulus are looking forward to the first man getting pregnant in their degendering quest.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:36pm

juliar wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:15pm:

Tony Abbott warned that the Extremist Activist Greenies wold be unleashed by the SSM YES vote because they see that as a huge victory in their quest to wreck all aspects of Australian society.

Their sick degendering attacks on Australian society are cropping up all over the place. Was only the other day that Qld said saying man or woman would be illegal in their upcoming GAMES and the Qld licences are person only now.

2GB is leading the charge against the perverted sickness of these wong dong Extremist Activist Greeny drongos.

These are the sick lulus who want to BAN XMAS and Australia Day and who desecrate the statue of Capt Cook.

Rumor is these sick lulus are looking forward to the first man getting pregnant in their degendering quest.

This particular juliar post is very extremist.  Moderators should take note.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #28 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:57pm

stunspore wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:59pm:
Winning does not make someone's opinion anymore valued if it is not based on Expertise.

Still haven't addressed a single thing that I actually said. Can't be bothered? More likely that you just can't.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #29 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:59pm

juliar wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:15pm:

That Commonwealth Games thing is an absolute joke. Gender neutral toilets just absolutely inane. Complete political incorrectness gone mad. Thank goodness Trump won, that is all that I can say. Hillary would have just been another Obama, cotowing to the politically correct regressive left.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print