Alien Contact 2018 (Read 26907 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Alien Contact 2018
Reply #45 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:15pm

Dr. Sam Mugzzi, Kent Dunn, and Drake Bailey

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #46 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 6:12pm

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2018/02/kurt-russel-ufo-sighting.html

CROWD GOES SILENT AS ACTOR KURT RUSSELL SHARES HIS UFO EXPERIENCE FROM PHOENIX IN 1997

It began with Luke Air Force Base, the media, the National UFO Reporting Center, the Governor’s office, and the police receiving a number of reports from people in Nevada of a very large craft hovering in the sky. Some people were reporting it as a boomerang formation of lights, just as Kurt describes in the video above.

The object (or objects) began moving south towards Arizona where even more people would see it. Again, people were not reporting just lights hovering in the sky, they were reporting an actual solid object, a craft of some sort, spanning the size of one or two football fields. The witness reports detail lights, sometimes multiple lights, in a pattern that ranged from a few all the way up to a dozen, all in some sort of organized formation. Witnesses reported them as white, and in some cases they were orange, red, or yellow. Reports indicate that at some point, the lights moved at very rapid speeds, while at others, they moved slowly and were also reported to hover. Some people described it as a huge, wedge-shaped craft with five lights on it. Some people claim that it passed directly over their heads and even hovered there for extended periods of time. People reported seeing, again, a large solid object, even going into detail about certain features they could spot on the craft.

“It was a giant V, and the right side of the V went over us, the left side was a couple blocks over.”        – One (out of thousands) of the witnesses
Again, this object has been described as massive, the size of one to two football fields.
There were a number of these types of descriptions from people who witnessed the object.
These types of reports came in at a time where it was much easier to make out the object or objects that were in the sky, as there was still some daylight. It was not until later that evening at approximately 10 pm when people in Arizona witnessed something truly spectacular. As UFO researcher Richard Dolan describes it:
“People in Phoenix were treated to an amazing display of hovering lights over the city. These lights appeared to be motionless and in perfect formation. They were truly an astounding sight to behold: an enormous semi-circular string of lights in the night sky.”
The event received massive amounts of media attention.
Fife Symington, the Governor of Arizona at the time, even held a press conference that featured a large and costumed alien mocking all of the UFO enthusiasts, but it seemed goodhearted in nature and, according to him, was done to lighten the mood.
What is interesting to note, however, is that Fife was keeping something to himself – he actually witnessed the event, and the former Air Force veteran spoke out years after the event (when his stint as governor ended) saying:
“If you had been here 10 years ago, standing out here and looking out there at the lights, you would have been astounded, you would have been amazed. I suspect that unless the Department of Defense can prove otherwise, then it was probably some form of alien spacecraft. It was enormous and it just felt otherworldly, in your gut you could just tell it was otherworldly.”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 4:30pm

So My Light, do you think these “aliens” are voyeurs? Why do they bother to visit but not make contact?

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #48 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 7:23pm

skippy. wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 4:30pm:
So My Light, do you think these “aliens” are voyeurs? Why do they bother to visit but not make contact?

some say these ' aliens ' are angels ..

others say these beings are ' us ' from the future .

what do you think skippy ?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:11pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 7:23pm:

Well I don’t believe in fairies in the sky or gods so the angels line is out.
I see no possible logic for future humans to bother if they don’t make contact.
So I call bulls hit.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #50 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:43pm

we ignore ignorant types that do not bother to look at information posted and continue with ontopic material

Crazy Footage Shows Multi Colored UFOs Over France

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #51 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 1:18am

THEY Pretended This Didn't Happen

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #52 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 9:59am

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 7:23pm:

You didn't answer his question I see.

You post a lot of questions and maybes about alien contact, can I ask what would it take for you to claim you've seen or are posting proof?  What sort of evidence do you require?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #53 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:24pm

Mystery Object Over Atlantic Ocean Stuns Military Personnel

Mystery Object Over Atlantic Ocean Stuns Military Personnel

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #54 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:30pm

2018 UFO ET CRAFT MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #55 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 9:07pm

Trump Says A 'Space Force' Is Needed to Defend Space

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #56 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 9:09pm

Two Bombshells! Mars Photo Shows Man Holding Baby! Arctic Ice ALL Gone This Year?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #57 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 9:58pm

Laura Eisenhower Breaks Free - Mars Recruitment and the Secret Space Program

An Important Advocate For Truth and Disclosure
In this video, I am beyond thrilled to bring you the one and only Laura Eisenhower, great grand daughter of beloved former president Dwight D. Eisenhower who relentlessly battled the evil control constructs on our planet.

What's Laura's story?
The government attempted to recruit Laura into a secret off-planet program in 2006. Laura refused and began speaking out against these projects, and disclosing secret technologies and extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate entities. Due to Laura’s important voice of reason - she soon became a target, which only strengthened her resolve and solidified her purpose in this world to stand as a leader for truth and world community.

Standing in Her Personal Power
Laura is a powerful voice in the truth movement- and her message is paramount for us to hear in order to learn about how to ascend to the next level of soul development.She not only exposes truths about topics within the political arena, but also teaches about soul mastery and the collective ascension of humanity. Laura is my role model, my sister, my teacher, my friend. I hope that you enjoy this Divine Frequency exclusive interview!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #58 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:45am

Jaw-dropping sky phenomenon spotted above Ecuador - Baffling

Unknown mystery object appears in sky AGAIN above Earth!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #59 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:52am

chanelled message from " ASHTAR" an off world benevolent entity ..

Ashtar Command: We are close and our intervention will be beneficial and useful to Earth; Guidelines

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Send Topic Print