Send Topic Print
Alien Contact 2018 (Read 27065 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Alien Contact 2018
Reply #30 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 10:28am

Mark McCandlish: Suppressed ET/UFO Technology, Universal Physics, Zero Point Energy, & More

On the February 23, 2018 edition of "Nature Of Reality Radio" I welcome Mark McCandlish who is an internationally-recognized artist who has specialized in aviation and conceptual art within the defense and aerospace industries for the better part of the last thirty years, serving the needs of many of the top American corporations in this regard. Mark’s father was a twenty-five year veteran of the United States Air Force and as a consequence, Mark has had a life-long love of aircraft and aviation history. His first UFO sighting occurred at Westover Air Force Base in the State of Massachusetts, in the Winter of 1966 and he observed the craft through an 80 power telescope for about ten minutes before it accelerated out of sight at an extreme velocity. He later discovered that this craft had been hovering above a flight of nuclear-armed Boeing B-52′s sitting on the Alert Ramp of the flight line on base. Mr. McCandlish has spent most of his life trying to discover the science that would make such incredible performance possible, and he believes there is a plausible answer to interstellar flight without violating the currently-accepted laws of physics. Having had literally dozens of sightings since 1966, he feels certain that this carefully protected technology has been co-opted by an as-yet-unknown group, and the sequestration of this technology has provided that organization tremendous leverage in world politics, finance and international conflicts over the past five decades.

http://www.markmccandlish.com/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #31 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:51am

An artist.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #32 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 4:12pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:51am:
An artist.

still on the needle we see ?

maybe cut down on your booting up ..yet either way

be at peace , we continue

5 Most Insane UFO Sightings & Reports Caught on Camera...

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #33 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 4:21pm

ontopic information *

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5433179/Audio-reveals-air-control-panic-...

Mystery UFO incident that sent F-15s scrambling: Audio reveals pilots and flight crews reported an unidentified white aircraft 'intruder' travelling 'very fast' at 37,000ft over Oregon that had no contact with any air traffic controllers

On October 25, 2017 an unidentified large white plane unexpectedly entered air traffic in Northern California headed towards Portland, Oregon
Air control officials were baffled by the aircraft that was flying 'very fast at 37,000 feet'
Officials could not track the plane or contact it as it did not have a working transponder
Airline pilots began to call in to report the random plan dipping into traffic
F-15 fighter jets were deployed from Portland to locate and intercept the plane, but even with its high-tech sensors, the jets failed to find the craft
The plane was last seen by pilots descending into Portland International Airport
The origin, final destination, and meaning behind the unmarked flight is unknown

Heads turned to the sky last October when a mystery 'UFO' aircraft zoomed at high speed in Oregon.

The plane spooked air traffic control when it was unable to contact or track the plane and it stumped the F-15 fighter jets that were deployed to intercept it.

Recently released audio footage reveals the scramble to identify the mystery UFO aircraft, tracing how the plane appeared out of no where, alarmed pilots in air traffic, and then chillingly disappeared without a trace.

The meaning behind the unidentified flight spotted at 4:30p.m. on October 25, 2017 still remains a mystery.

Audio tapes obtained by The Drive reveal the hours of confusion that followed after the aircraft zipped across the sky.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #34 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Special Guest Mary Rodwell - Australia leading Ufologist - We Are Not Alone

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #35 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 8:43am

it_is_the_light wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 6:05pm:

Special Guest Mary Rodwell - Australia leading Ufologist - We Are Not Alone

Tautology

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #36 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 3:58pm

sure bojack yes sure ..

lets continue without the drug haze afflicting others

Impressive Footage Gives a Clear Look at a Bright UFO Over The Canary Islands

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #37 - Feb 27th, 2018 at 5:23pm

Discourses on an Alien Sky #34 | The Prehistoric Goddess—Emergence

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #38 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 7:56pm

22 Alien Genetic Experiments, Secret Space Programs & Break Away Civilizations

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 8:29pm

Well Mr Light I want to believe you, I really do, but there is nothing “impressive “ about a UFO that doesn’t even appear to fly.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to at least make those among us that are agnostic to the idea of the super natural question their beliefs. I am open to all possibilities, I actually believe in the theory of other life forms and want to believe they visit Earth, I just need to be convinced.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 8:37pm

skippy. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 8:29pm:
Well Mr Light I want to believe you, I really do, but there is nothing “impressive “ about a UFO that doesn’t even appear to fly.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to at least make those among us that are agnostic to the idea of the super natural question their beliefs. I am open to all possibilities, I actually believe in the theory of other life forms and want to believe they visit Earth, I just need to be convinced.

I won't believe it till I see aliens in a zoo.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #41 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:10am

skippy. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 8:29pm:

many blessings skippy , you obviously did not see the last video @ Reply #38

and are talking from extreme ignorance .and as such your comments are disregarded .

I am not here to convince you of any thing ,

you are welcome to bring your bewilderment and confusion here , and yet

one such as I am will not be indulging in your delusions

as we continue to post applicable material here without your expressed permission or approval

many blessings in your torment ..

Planets around TRAPPIST-1 Probably Rich in Water

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:29am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:36am

So I’ll take that as you having nothing of substance in regard to UFOs then,pity, I want to believe.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #43 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:51am

skippy. wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:36am:
So I’ll take that as you having nothing of substance in regard to UFOs then,pity, I want to believe.

many blessings skippy

there is a voluminous amount of work pertaining to, but not limited to , aliens and ufos posted upon these pages of fringe ,

and you have no idea about the fabric of the postings already delivered ? it would appear you are way out of your depth here , and yet

if you are a genuine character we shall see if you can execute due diligence and start researching the vast amount of posts already executed upon these pages .

I would suggest start here and we can discuss ..

22 Alien Genetic Experiments, Secret Space Programs & Break Away Civilizations

yet either way be at peace

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #44 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:42pm

The Secret Origin of Humanity with Graham Hancock

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Send Topic Print