Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Why Indian men are rapists (Read 6223 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Why Indian men are rapists
Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:39pm

IBI

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Why Indian men are rapists
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:19am

They don't keep it to themselves when they migrate to Australia, either. Dinner with my 17-year-old daughter gets ruined if another table is filled with Indian men. The last time, my daughter was treated with stares and lustful looks and sounds of them agreeing in unison that my daughter needs a good gang rape. Giving them an "eyes front" gesture to get them to look back to their own business does not last long. They just get back to looking when they think I have lost attention to them. Had my daughter's boyfriend been there instead of me, he would probably give those guys the physical beating they deserve.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:38am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:19am:
They don't keep it to themselves when they migrate to Australia, either. Dinner with my 17-year-old daughter gets ruined if another table is filled with Indian men. The last time, my daughter was treated with stares and lustful looks and sounds of them agreeing in unison that my daughter needs a good gang rape. Giving them an "eyes front" gesture to get them to look back to their own business does not last long. They just get back to looking when they think I have lost attention to them. Had my daughter's boyfriend been there instead of me, he would probably give those guys the physical beating they deserve.

If he had taken his eyes off her, the darkies would have pack-raped her in a flash. He wouldn't be able to marry her then. You'd be stuck with her.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:40am

I could have beaten the stuffing out of them. My daughter's boyfriend is a gym junkie and he would have created more havoc without remorse by himself against them. Heck, even my daughter can throw a good punch.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:55am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:40am:
I could have beaten the stuffing out of them.

Why didn't you? If they're going to look at our women like that, they deserve everything they get.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:30am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:55am:

Why didn't you? If they're going to look at our women like that, they deserve everything they get.

It is considered assault if you do that. They would have to make some kind of verbal threat or action that can be interpreted as a threat before I can make a first act of violence. Even then, I would have to show cause to make the first move.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:53am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:30am:

It is considered assault if you do that. They would have to make some kind of verbal threat or action that can be interpreted as a threat before I can make a first act of violence. Even then, I would have to show cause to make the first move.

You forgot the most important part... If you did...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:59am

They're just Curries, for fck's sake. They're not going to stand up to an Aussie bloke - or his women.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 12:11am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:59am:

They're just Curries, for fck's sake. They're not going to stand up to an Aussie bloke - or his women.

Recent articles about India's rape epidemic clearly prove you right. When they are all committed to gang raping someone, it won't go challenged by the community. But if there are a few objections among the male folk, then the rape might not happen.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:35am

I have a mate who years back was in Cairo and was invited into a courtyard by some locals to have a drink. As they sat around drinking and talking, the conversation turned to sex. At some point in the conversation, he realized they were talking about having sex with - him! Not wanting to be ass-raped by a bunch of Egyptian men, he began to strategize:  at the courtyard entrance was a man with a gun so if they picked up that he was trying to make his escape they could gangbang him right then and there. So he told them he had to go take a poo and the restroom was next door in the restaurant and to get to the restaurant he had to go out the courtyard entrance and past the man with the gun. He grabbed his backpack and told them he'd be right back after the poo but instead he ran as fast as he could down the street. A little while later they all caught up to him in a car but by that time he was in the thick of the city and there was nothing they could do to get him to return.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:46am

When I was in India, all I found was....
Filth, disgusting filth.
Poverty
Kids shitti g in the gutter
Beggars, deformed beggars.
Thieves, crooks and skinny blokes than crumpled when thumped.

One tried to rob me in the street.
All the people in the street ignored the attempted theft.
Even after I kicked him so hard he went down and didn't move.

India....can't say everyone was the same, but to allow this kind of disgusting filth and criminality to fester, says a lot about a country.

Never went there a second time.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:28am

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:19am

cows are sacred in India are they not??.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:58am

a.  Some of them are stupid

b. They are not all advanced as human beings

c.  Some have a gang mentality

d.  Their society predisposes them due to its treatment of women

Umm.... lock in......... lock in................e) Eddy - all of the above....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:02am

AiA wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:35am:
I have a mate who years back was in Cairo and was invited into a courtyard by some locals to have a drink. As they sat around drinking and talking, the conversation turned to sex. At some point in the conversation, he realized they were talking about having sex with - him! Not wanting to be ass-raped by a bunch of Egyptian men ...

He's not particularly fond of Egyptians?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print