Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Uranium One SMASHED OPEN!!! (Read 1535 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Uranium One SMASHED OPEN!!!
Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:17pm

Quote:
BREAKING: First Uranium One Indictment Unsealed – Maryland Man Indicted on 11 Counts of Bribery and Fraud

On Friday DOJ officials in the District of Maryland announced Mark Lambert from Mount Airy, Maryland was indicted with 11 counts related to foreign bribery.

The charges stem from an alleged scheme by Lambert to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX).

FBI informant William D. Campbell told reporters in November that he has video of briefcases full of money in the Uranium One bribery case.

Campbell says he is in fear for his life since he was outed by the Sessions Department of Justice to the liberal media.
  Angry

Justice.gov reported:

An indictment against a former co-president of a Maryland-based transportation company that provides services for the transportation of nuclear materials to customers in the United States and abroad, was unsealed today for his alleged role in a scheme that involved the bribery of an official at a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation.

Acting Assistant Attorney General John P. Cronan of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting U.S. Attorney Stephen M. Schenning of the District of Maryland, Principal Deputy Inspector General April G. Stephenson of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Inspector General (DOE-OIG) and Assistant Director in Charge Andew W. Vale of the FBI’s Washington, D.C. Field Office made the announcement.

Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, Maryland, was charged in an 11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering.

The charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Vadim Mikerin, a Russian official at JSC Techsnabexport (TENEX), a subsidiary of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation and the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide, in order to secure contracts with TENEX.

The case against Lambert is assigned to U.S. District Court Judge Theodore D. Chuang of the District of Maryland.

According to the indictment, beginning at least as early as 2009 and continuing until October 2014, Lambert conspired with others at “Transportation Corporation A” to make corrupt and fraudulent bribery and kickback payments to offshore bank accounts associated with shell companies, at the direction of, and for the benefit of, a Russian official, Vadim Mikerin, in order to secure improper business advantages and obtain and retain business with TENEX.

In order to effectuate and conceal the corrupt and fraudulent bribe payments, Lambert and others allegedly caused fake invoices to be prepared, purportedly from TENEX to Transportation Corporation A, that described services that were never provided, and then Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to wire the corrupt payments for those purported services to shell companies in Latvia, Cyprus and Switzerland. Lambert and others also allegedly used code words like “lucky figures,” “LF,” “lucky numbers,” and “cake” to describe the payments in emails to the Russian official at his personal email account. The indictment also alleges that Lambert and others caused Transportation Corporation A to overbill TENEX by building the cost of the corrupt payments into their invoices, and TENEX thus overpaid for Transportation Corporation A’s services.

In June 2015, Lambert’s former co-president, Daren Condrey, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the FCPA and commit wire fraud, and Vadim Mikerin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering involving violations of the FCPA.

HERE WE GO FOLKS...

Time to lock up the Clintons and Obama's  Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Uranium One SMASHED OPEN!!!
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:24pm

sorry - how does that connect to Clinton or Obama?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:58pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:24pm:

they signed the deal and received hundreds of millions of donations from the Russians...

now there's the collusion bobby boy...

and now its starting to come unraveled...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:03pm

It has no relationship or connection at all. it isnt even Uranium One.

Its the flat-earther, so it is close to worthless info.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:21pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:58pm:

they signed the deal and received hundreds of millions of donations from the Russians...

Really - I missed where your quote said that?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:27pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:21pm:

Booby, it is Mechanic. Dont expect there to be facts or logical connections. He read two words - Russia and uranium - and that was all he needed to jump full on into a foaming crazed Clinton rant.

He is insane.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:12pm

What's it got to do with Uranium One?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:16pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:27pm:

Booby, it is Mechanic. Dont expect there to be facts or logical connections. He read two words - Russia and uranium - and that was all he needed to jump full on into a foaming crazed Clinton rant.

He is insane.

Now that's just crazy. Why would the Mechanic do that?

There must be something in there. We know Hillary didn't sign off on Uranium One, but how do we know she wasn't involved in crooked deals all over Russia?

The Mechanic wouldn't just make this stuff up, surely.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:18pm

Bobby, it is Mechanic. Dont expect there to be facts or logical connections. He read two words - Russia and uranium - and that was all he needed to jump full on into a foaming crazed Clinton rant.

He is insane.

I have to give Mechanic the benefit of the doubt -

there must be a connection that I haven't seen.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:18pm:

Bobby, it is Mechanic. Dont expect there to be facts or logical connections. He read two words - Russia and uranium - and that was all he needed to jump full on into a foaming crazed Clinton rant.

He is insane.

That's right. The Mechanic must know something we don't.

Could you fill us in, Mechanic?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:37pm

He is insane.

and this is why you are considered to be gullible and easily conned. There is NO connection. Even his usually false or misleading quotes from dubious sources dont try that one on.

IMagine why you've not read this story and the supposed uranium one connection on ANY media outlet. Not even FoxNews.

Dont be such a gullible weenie.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:45pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:37pm:

He is insane.

and this is why you are considered to be gullible and easily conned. There is NO connection. Even his usually false or misleading quotes from dubious sources dont try that one on.

IMagine why you've not read this story and the supposed uranium one connection on ANY media outlet. Not even FoxNews.

Yes, but it does say BREAKING.

This means it's big news. Someone big must be caught up in it. Why else would the Mechanic be posting such a pointless article?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:45pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:37pm:

He is insane.

Yes, but it does say BREAKING.

This means it's big news. Someone big must be caught up in it. Why else would the Mechanic be posting such a pointless article?

Mechanic's idea of 'breaking news' is things like "NASA admits the earth is flat"

He and Trump could compete in the 'who is the stupidest' reality tv show.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:58pm

all of the arsewipes of this forum like weak-end, karnal and gweggy said that the Uranium One deal was totally above board and legal...

you were all wrong... dead wrong...

you are liars and spreaders of fake news...

this proves it...

and its just the start...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm

Quote:
Devin Nunes May Interview Robert Mueller Over Clinton-Uranium One Scandal

During his remarks at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend 2017 back in November, Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes dropped a bomb that few, if any, caught in the media.

The California Congressman told the audience that he will interview Robert Mueller if the special counsel was involved in the Clinton-Uranium One deal.

When asked by an audience member what his thoughts were on Mueller’s alleged role in the Clinton-Uranium One deal, Nunes had this to say:

NUNES: Trey Gowdy, rightfully so, wants to methodically go through this, so the answer to Mueller, if he has involvement in it, we’re going to interview him. I mean, that’s the bottom line.

What’s interesting about Nunes’ statement is that Mueller appears to have approved the deal, says Congressman Louie Gohmert.

On April 25th, 2017, Rod Rosenstein was confirmed to be deputy attorney general by a vote of 94-6 in the Senate and on April 26th he was sworn in.  Then less than a month later, on May 17th, Rosenstein appointed a special counsel and appointed his old friend from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Robert Mueller.

Prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia 20% of America’s Uranium, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin.

The FBI approved the deal anyway.

And previously Rep. Louie Gohmert dropped the bomb that Rosenstein and Mueller were the ones who allowed the Uranium One deal to go forward.

Here is Louie from After the Bell.

Rep. Gohmert: One of the things that was most shocking was that a guy named Rosenstein, if that name sounds familiar, since he appointed Mueller (to lead Special Counsel on Trump) he was the guy that actually helped sign documents that got the whole thing, the original cover-up done by sealing documents back early in the Obama administration so that Hillary could go through and make mega-millions…

…The blockbuster line now here is that he (Mueller) and Rosenstein had to be involved in him being the Special Counsel now because now we know he needed to cover up the fact that him and Rosenstein covered up the first investigation!

Via After the Bell:

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:06pm

Quote:
Top Nuclear Official Suggests Obama Admin Lied About Uranium One Deal — GOP Senator Says He Has Stone Cold Proof

Did the Obama administration lie about key aspects of the Uranium One deal approval process? In a letter to Congress, a leading nuclear official appears to suggest so.

Daily Caller reports:

The current chair of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) said that one of her Obama-appointed predecessors’ responses to Congress on a key aspect of the Uranium One deal did not capture the intricacies of the matter.

“I would note that, as your letter makes clear, the responses you have received have not fully depicted the complexity of this issue,” NRC chairwoman Kristine Svinicki said in response to  a question from Wyoming Republican Sen. John Barrasso during a Wednesday Senate hearing. […]

Barrasso also said he had evidence the Energy Department misled him on their role in the approval of uranium exports. He asked both agencies for documents to find out if he was intentionally misled.

“Uranium One did not need a specific NRC license to export U.S. uranium,” Barrasso said. “Instead, Uranium One only needed to be, and later was, listed as a supplier on a transport company’s NRC export license.”

Last week, Barrasso expanded his investigation into the infamous Clinton-Uranium One deal.

On Monday, Barrasso sent the following letter to the Department of Energy:

On March 21, 2011, former NRC Chairman Greg Jaczko responded to my letter on behalf of then-President Obama stating: ‘At this time, neither Uranium One Inc. nor ARMZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One, Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the export of uranium for use in reactor fuel’ … Recent reporting by The Hill uncovered that Uranium One was able to export uranium without obtaining a specific export license. Beginning in 2012, Uranium One exported U.S. uranium by ‘piggy-backing’ as a supplier on an export license held by the shipping company, RSB Logistic Services Inc.

The Wyoming GOP lawmaker kicked off his probe into the Clinton-Uranium One deal in October.

The Hill‘s John Solomon reported last week that the Obama Justice Department failed to call on the deal’s secret informant, William D. Campbell, when it came time to charging former Russian uranium industry executive Vadim Mikerinn.

“While he was Maryland’s chief federal prosecutor, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s office failed to interview the undercover informant in the FBI’s Russian nuclear bribery case before it filed criminal charges in the case in 2014, officials told The Hill,” reports Solomon.

“I’ve never heard of such a case unless the victim is dead. I’ve never heard of prosecutors making a major case and not talking to the victim before you made it, especially when he was available to them through the FBI,”
Alan Dershowitz told The Hill.

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:09pm

Quote:
AG Sessions Directs DOJ Prosecutors To Grill FBI Agents About Clinton-Uranium One Evidence?

During an October hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) that the Department of Justice may investigate Hillary Clinton’s role in the Uranium-One deal.

is Sessions finally following through on his promise or is this more hogwash from America’s horrid Attorney General?

NBC News reports:

On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.

The interviews with FBI agents are part of the Justice Department’s effort to fulfill a promise an assistant attorney general made to Congress last month to examine whether a special counsel was warranted to look into what has become known as the Uranium One deal, a senior Justice Department official said.

At issue is a 2010 transaction in which the Obama Administration allowed the sale of U.S. uranium mining facilities to Russia’s state atomic energy company. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state at the time, and the State Department was one of nine agencies that agreed to approve the deal after finding no threat to U.S. national security.

Reports of the Justice Department looking into the deal come after Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) stating he believes his office is in possession of evidence that suggests the Obama administration lied about key aspects of the Uranium One deal approval process.

In a letter to Congress, a leading nuclear official appears to confirm the lawmaker’s conclusion.

Daily Caller reports:

The current chair of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) said that one of her Obama-appointed predecessors’ responses to Congress on a key aspect of the Uranium One deal did not capture the intricacies of the matter.

“I would note that, as your letter makes clear, the responses you have received have not fully depicted the complexity of this issue,” NRC chairwoman Kristine Svinicki said in response to  a question from Wyoming Republican Sen. John Barrasso during a Wednesday Senate hearing. […]

“Uranium One did not need a specific NRC license to export U.S. uranium,” Barrasso said. “Instead, Uranium One only needed to be, and later was, listed as a supplier on a transport company’s NRC export license.”

Two week ago, Barrasso expanded his investigation into the deal.

The move by the Justice Department suggests the Clinton Foundation is back in the crosshairs of the country’s top law enforcement agents. The Hill‘s John Solomon and Alison Spann previously reported on the foundation’s ties to firms involved in the Uranium-One deal.

Documents obtained by John Solomon and Alison Spann of The Hill reveal APCO, the firm linked to TENEX, the Russian nuclear energy giant involved in the Uranium One deal, contributed more to the Clinton Foundation between 2008 and 2016 than previously reported.

John Solomon and Alison Spann of The Hill report:

The site, created to detect conflicts of interest for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton because of her family’s various charitable efforts, shows APCO gave between $25,000 and $50,000 over the last decade. […]

For instance, an internal CGI document prepared in fall 2011 lists APCO’s in-kind contribution at $275,000 for that year alone. And APCO’s annual report on its global charitable efforts boasted of a large jump in support for CGI in 2011.

Circa reporter Sara Carter previously reported on the background of APCO Worldwide Inc., the consulting firm with ties to the Clinton family that lobbied on behalf of Russian nuclear giant TENEX in relation to the Uranium One deal.

In a head-scratching statement, APCO Worldwide Inc. claims they had nothing to do with the Clinton-Uranium One scandal.

In a statement to Circa, APCO Worldwide Inc. said Thursday, “APCO was not involved on any aspect of Uranium One, or the CFIUS process relating to it. APCO Worldwide undertook activities on behalf of Tenex in 2010 and 2011 relating to civil nuclear cooperation, which APCO properly disclosed in detail at the time in public filings. Separately, since 2007-2008, APCO provided services in kind to the Clinton Global Initiative. APCO’s work for Tenex and APCO’s work for the Clinton Global Initiative were separate and unconnected, publicly documented from the outset, and fully consistent with all regulations and US law.”
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:17pm by President Elect, The Mechanic »  

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:11pm

Uranium 1

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:14pm

Quote:
Newly Unearthed Documents Linking Russia To Clinton-Uranium One Scandal Validates FBI Informant

Fox News host Sean Hannity and Circa News reporter Sara A. Carter have teamed up to report that “the treasure trove of documents,” linking Russia to the Clinton-Uranium One deal validates statements by FBI informant William D. Campbell Jr.

Recently, Campbell came forward as the secret FBI informant in the Uranium-One deal. The informant revealed he is eager to testify because of his “concerns about Russia’s activities in the United States, but declined to comment further,” reports Reuters.

“I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist, and I have it,” Campbell told Reuters.

Hannity.com reports:

Recent pushback in Congressional testimony by Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions, as well as unnamed Justice Department officials in several news articles, stating that the case involving a highly placed FBI confidential informant in the Russian nuclear industry was not connected to the sale of the Canadian firm Uranium One in 2010, does not coincide with the trove of documents, emails and memoranda obtained by this reporter that prove otherwise.

Moreover, an American energy consultant, whose now an official with the Department of Energy office of Nuclear Energy, produced a memorandum regarding the acquisition of Uranium One and other legislative matters for one of the main Russian co-conspirators that was then under an FBI clandestine investigation.

Within the over 5,000 documents and briefs given to the FBI and DOJ by the informant, there were detailed plans of Russia’s state controlled nuclear arm Rosatom, and its subsidiaries, to penetrate America’s vast energy market and its efforts to gain approval of the United States government for the eventual purchase of Uranium One. At the time Uranium One controlled roughly 20 percent of American uranium mining capacity.

In fact, the evidence obtained by the Department of Justice and FBI, starting as early as 2008, paint a much different picture than that of recent reports regarding the confidential informant, William D. Campbell Jr., and his role. According to the documents, Campbell gained insight into Russia’s strategic plans to gain global dominance in the uranium industry and to build a closer relationship with Obama administration officials.

According to Hannity and Carter, the FBI informant begun working with federal law enforcement in 2006 and alerted them to corruption by the Russians linked to the Clinton-Uranium One deal in 2009. Over the next four years, Campbell would provide the Department of Justice with “insurmountable evidence of corruption, kickbacks and money laundering,” by Russian officials.

“During Campbell’s time working as a confidential informant, [Campbell] was required by the Russians to launder large sums of money to financial institutions in Cyprus, Latvia and Seychelles,” say Hannity and Carter.

Investigators had garnered mass amounts of evidence of corruption by the time the Obama administration approved the Clinton-Uranium One deal.

““Beginning in 2008, Mr. Campbell provided the U.S. government ample documented evidence of corruption in the Russian nuclear industry. Nevertheless, in October 2010 the Obama Administration authorized that corrupt entity to purchase a company that controlled 20% of the U.S. uranium supply,” Campbell’s lawyer Victoria Toensing told Hannity and Carter.

The question remains, why was the deal approved?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:17pm

Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandal of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:17pm

'according to Hannity'....

well there goes your credibility right there.

Fox new propaganda.

So this will end up just like all the rest of your 'breaking news' garbage.  NOTHINGBURGER

mindless mental midget

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:22pm

Mechanic, your quotes contain no dates, links or sources. I'm sure this is an omission on your part.

As soon as you fill us in, we'll be able to follow up on the details.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:23pm

Quote:
Former Clinton Advisor Calls For Special Prosecutor to Investigate Hillary Over Uranium One Scandal

The Clinton machine is losing support in its fight against an avalanche of explosive accusations, ranging from rigging the 2016 Democrat primary, to helping sell a sizable portion of the United States’ uranium supply to Russia.

Former Clinton advisor Doug Schoen is calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the failed presidential candidate’s role in the Uranium One scandal.

Mediaite reports:

Democratic pollster and former Clinton ally Doug Schoen believes the scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton warrant a special prosecutor.

In reaction to the Donna Brazile bombshell in which she alleged the DNC rigged the 2016 primary, Schoen, who worked for President Bill Clinton‘s ’96 campaign and Hillary Clinton’s ’08 campaign, claimed that the entire Democratic Party “stinks from the head down” and that everyone “has a stain on their hands.”

“And with this new revelation tonight emails that it probably involved gross negligence, it strengthens my call on that and others for a special prosecutor to look at that, [James] Comey, the gross negligence, to look at the email deal more generally, to look at Uranium One, the dossier, all of it,” Schoen declared. “Because at this point, what we know is getting more and more troubling. I say this as a loyal Democrat… This is not partisan. This is about preserving our democracy.”

As Joe Hoft writes, the only thing stopping President Trump from investigating the Clintons is Attorney General Jeff Sessions. 

Sessions recused himself from any investigations into Russia allowing a corrupt investigation into the President’s actions with Russia and/or any other dirt the investigators can come up with.  The investigation is not founded in US law, it’s a farce.  The investigators are biased, former Hillary and Obama team members and supporters and many, if not all, are involved with the Uranium One scandal.

Uranium One refers to the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians by the Obama Administration and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

The Clintons made $146 million on the deal and no doubt Obama did too.
Sessions’ Assistant Attorney General, Rosenstein approved the Uranium One deal and then he hired Mueller to clean it up. 

At the time the deal was approved there was a special FBI investigation ongoing into the deal and it was covered up until only a few weeks ago.  The Clintons know Uranium One was a big deal as reported in a leaked email from the Clinton campaign.

Efforts to investigate Clinton’s role in the Uranium One deal were previously thwarted, according to Rep. Ron DeSantis.

Republican leadership blocked DeSantis and others from investigating the transaction.

The House Oversight Committee has since launched an investigation into the deal.

Fox News reports:

The House Oversight Committee has started its investigation into an Obama-era deal in which a Russian-backed company bought a uranium firm with mines in the U.S., Rep. Ron DeSantis told Fox News on Sunday, adding that he’s spoken with the federal government’s “confidential informant” on the matter.

[…]“I’ve spoken with the confidential informant that helped the FBI uncover this bribery scheme,” DeSantis, R-Fla., a member of the oversight committee, told “America’s News Headquarters.” “Clearly, it’s in the public’s interest that this individual be able to tell his story to Congress.”

At the end of the interview seen in the video above, DeSantis says something stunning. GOP leadership blocked him from investigating evidence from the Clinton-Uranium deal.

Is there any hope left that the Justice Department will do the right thing and investigate Clinton Inc.?

and corksuckers on this forum say there isn't a "DEEP STATE" ??

ffs...  Roll Eyes

theplothickens1.jpg (117 KB | 13 )
theplothickens1.jpg

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:25pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:17pm:
Judge Jeanine: Uranium One is Biggest Scandal of the Last Century and Is Far from a Distraction

Actually, the shareholders of Uranium One gave the Clinton Foundation 133 of those millions long before the deal was signed, Mechanic - and before Hillary was even Secretary of State.

Can you pass this on?

BREAKING.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Quote:
..............Uranium One refers to the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians by the Obama Administration and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 

The Clintons made $146 million on the deal and no doubt Obama did too. Sessions’ Assistant Attorney General, Rosenstein approved the Uranium One deal and then he hired Mueller to clean it up. 

At the time the deal was approved there was a special FBI investigation ongoing into the deal and it was covered up until only a few weeks ago.  The Clintons know Uranium One was a big deal as reported in a leaked email from the Clinton campaign.

Efforts to investigate Clinton’s role in the Uranium One deal were previously thwarted, according to Rep. Ron DeSantis.

Republican leadership blocked DeSantis and others from investigating the transaction.

The House Oversight Committee has since launched an investigation into the deal.............

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:06pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
Quote:
..............Uranium One refers to the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians by the Obama Administration and his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 

The Clintons made $146 million on the deal and no doubt Obama did too. Sessions’ Assistant Attorney General, Rosenstein approved the Uranium One deal and then he hired Mueller to clean it up. 

The House Oversight Committee has since launched an investigation into the deal.............

Do you have a date and a source too, Sprint?

That would be nice.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:10pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
Quote:

During his remarks at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend 2017 back in November, Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes dropped a bomb that few, if any, caught in the media.

The California Congressman told the audience that he will interview Robert Mueller if the special counsel was involved in the Clinton-Uranium One deal.

When asked by an audience member what his thoughts were on Mueller’s alleged role in the Clinton-Uranium One deal, Nunes had this to say:

NUNES: Trey Gowdy, rightfully so, wants to methodically go through this, so the answer to Mueller, if he has involvement in it, we’re going to interview him. I mean, that’s the bottom line.

What’s interesting about Nunes’ statement is that Mueller appears to have approved the deal, says Congressman Louie Gohmert.

On April 25th, 2017, Rod Rosenstein was confirmed to be deputy attorney general by a vote of 94-6 in the Senate and on April 26th he was sworn in.  Then less than a month later, on May 17th, Rosenstein appointed a special counsel and appointed his old friend from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Robert Mueller.

Prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia 20% of America’s Uranium, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin.

And previously Rep. Louie Gohmert dropped the bomb that Rosenstein and Mueller were the ones who allowed the Uranium One deal to go forward.

Rep. Gohmert: One of the things that was most shocking was that a guy named Rosenstein, if that name sounds familiar, since he appointed Mueller (to lead Special Counsel on Trump) he was the guy that actually helped sign documents that got the whole thing, the original cover-up done by sealing documents back early in the Obama administration so that Hillary could go through and make mega-millions…

…The blockbuster line now here is that he (Mueller) and Rosenstein had to be involved in him being the Special Counsel now because now we know he needed to cover up the fact that him and Rosenstein covered up the first investigation!

Via After the Bell:

And so Mechanic has the smoking gun evidence!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:33pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:10pm:
Quote:

Via After the Bell:

The FBI approved the deal.

BREAKING.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Quote:

Via After the Bell:

why are you so stupid, booby?

Why are you such a gullible weenie?

This issue has been investigated multiple times because of GOP fanatics and each time it comes back clean.

When will you learn, Booby?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:50pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
Quote:

Via After the Bell:

why are you so stupid, booby?

Why are you such a gullible weenie?

This issue has been investigated multiple times because of GOP fanatics and each time it comes back clean.

When will you learn, Booby?

Maybe when the Mechanic posts his source, Longy.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:47pm

It would be fascinating to see Nunes even TRY to interview Mueller. Firstly, he has little to no authority and secondly, Mueller is a professional law enforcement person while Nunes is a sycophantic pollie with not much skill at anything.

Secondly, this is all fake anyhow and without any links or sources.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #31 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:10pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
It would be fascinating to see Nunes even TRY to interview Mueller. Firstly, he has little to no authority and secondly, Mueller is a professional law enforcement person while Nunes is a sycophantic pollie with not much skill at anything.

Lets hear what Judge Jeanine has to say.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #32 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:32pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:10pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:47pm:

Lets hear what Judge Jeanine has to say.

Get a rope.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 5:06pm

Why would anyone listen to Piro?  A failed/SACKED prosecutor and failed judge. Also, if you've ever listened to her you will see whay she failed. She simply OOZES bias and lack of due process.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #34 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:47am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 5:06pm:
Why would anyone listen to Piro?  A failed/SACKED prosecutor and failed judge. Also, if you've ever listened to her you will see whay she failed. She simply OOZES bias and lack of due process.

I doubt that! She is straightforward and candid.

However Dead End is a very bitter person. Obviously a failure who blames humanity and Donald Trump for his own weakness.

You have only yourself to blame!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #35 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:11pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:47am:

However Dead End is a very bitter person. Obviously a failure who blames humanity and Donald Trump for his own weakness.

You have to admit she is very honest!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 2:56pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:11pm:
Richdude wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:47am:

You have to admit she is very honest!

quite the contrary. She is hysterical, extreme-right wing and was sacked as a judge and prosecutor for her very poor performance. So naturally she goes to foxnews where her truly horrible voice and ridiculously extreme opinions are welcome. She is also very short on actual facts, especially legal facts.

She is the least reliable legal source you could find.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #37 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:01pm

More info....

Business Insider....
Quote:
The Justice Department is reportedly interviewing FBI agents about the Uranium One deal that conservatives want to investigate Clinton for

Brennan Weiss - Dec. 21, 2017

The scandal first emerged as a point of contention following Breitbart News editor Peter Schewizer's 2015 book "Clinton Cash," which alleged that the uranium deal was evidence of a quid pro quo with Russian and Canadian businessmen who had made large donations to the Clinton Foundation around the time of the deal.

But The Washington Post and Politifact have debunked many of those claims, including Trump's frequent comments about the deal while on the campaign trail in 2016.

The FBI interviews will be used to determine whether Sessions needs to appoint a second special counsel to investigate Clinton, according to NBC.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-orders-doj-interview-fbi-agents-ura...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:27am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:01pm:
More info....

Business Insider....
Quote:
The Justice Department is reportedly interviewing FBI agents about the Uranium One deal that conservatives want to investigate Clinton for

Brennan Weiss - Dec. 21, 2017

The scandal first emerged as a point of contention following Breitbart News editor Peter Schewizer's 2015 book "Clinton Cash," which alleged that the uranium deal was evidence of a quid pro quo with Russian and Canadian businessmen who had made large donations to the Clinton Foundation around the time of the deal.

But The Washington Post and Politifact have debunked many of those claims, including Trump's frequent comments about the deal while on the campaign trail in 2016.

The FBI interviews will be used to determine whether Sessions needs to appoint a second special counsel to investigate Clinton, according to NBC.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-orders-doj-interview-fbi-agents-ura...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is Sessions getting the hysterical GOP off his back. This has been investigated multiple times and been found to have nothing improper about it.

The real risk is actually for the GOP post 2020. It has always been a principle in America and other western democracies that you dont use your justice system to persecute your political opponents. Trump and the GOP have just trashed that principle. Can you imagine what a revenge-driven Democrat President can do to Trump post 2020? There are REAL crimes in his background and only political pressure is keeping him from impeachment and jail.

If Trump had any brains - and there is the problem in a nutshell - he would be currying favour with the Democrats so that when he is out of office they wont sick the Justice Dept on HIM. 

it is a truly foolish and ill-considered behaviour from Trump and his cohorts.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print