Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
The President is in excellent health (Read 2452 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

The President is in excellent health
Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:57pm

So said Dr Ronnie Jackson Friday night after a full medical at the Walter Reed Hospital.

A full briefing to be given Tuesday.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The President is in excellent health
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:07pm

"The White House said that the biggest question about the 71-year-old president’s health — the state of his mind — would not be checked in Friday’s physical."

Of course not - he'd be put into a straight jacket if it was.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:15pm

The only health question interesting anyone is his MENTAL health. Naturally, that was not done.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:10pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
So said Dr Ronnie Jackson Friday night after a full medical at the Walter Reed Hospital.

Great to hear that the attending physician has declared that the examination "went exceptionally well, & the President is in excellent health."

Though the medical examination is not mandatory, for years All Presidents have taken the Basic Medical, & information regarding the medical findings have traditionally been shared with the public.

Those waiting for a mental evaluation, shouldn't be holding their breaths.

The traditional American phrase covering this is simply.....

"Tough Shˇt"
...  It ain't gunna happen..... Grin Grin Grin 

Nothing in the US Constitution would force the President, any President for that matter, to undergo any medical tests one way or another. 

Congress has never exercised it's prerogative & passed any legal requirements, as they could according to the 25th Amendment, Section 4.....& the absence of any law on the books passed by Congress pertaining to such, the President can not be forced to undergo any medical tests to establish his fitness. Wink

Source:      
The Constitution of the United States of America
       Quote:
Amendment XXV (1967)

Section 1.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.

Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:50pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:15pm

Congress has never faced a PResident with such open and egregious incidents of bad mental health. Even the 2000+ lies, most of them obviously false are quite the sign.

The 25th WILL end up being enacted before long. While an impeachment is clearly inevitable the way the investigations are going, only a 25th removal from office could prevent it.

it might be the polite way to remove the crazed nutjob from office.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:23pm

Cheers to good health, i wonder how Hillary's health is these days, she was a borderline psycho and short of breath before the election, pills will keep her alive, thank Christ she is not leader of the free world, i would rather Oprah!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:25pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Cheers to good health, i wonder how Hillary's health is these days, she was a borderline psycho and short of breath before the election, pills will keep her alive, thank Christ she is not leader of the free world, i would rather Oprah!

Trump the bedwetter is the real problem. Pathological liar, Narcisistic personality disorder along with clear bouts of growing dementia. And that is before you get to the core problem that he is an arsehole and always has been.

Almost anyone is better than Trump as long as they are sane and have a 3 digit IQ.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:27pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:25pm:

Trump the bedwetter is the real problem. Pathological liar, Narcisistic personality disorder along with clear bouts of growing dementia. And that is before you get to the core problem that he is an arsehole and always has been.

Almost anyone is better than Trump as long as they are sane and have a 3 digit IQ.

I see a vote for Oprah Winfrey there.  Go Longy.  Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:28pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:15pm:
The only health question interesting anyone is his MENTAL health. Naturally, that was not done.

He suffers from political incorrectness - that's all.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:30pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:27pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:25pm:

I see a vote for Oprah Winfrey there.  Go Longy.  Smiley

We dont want Oprah either. Yes, she is bright, articulate and sane - something Trump is none of. But she still has zero experience of politics and government. If she wants to be President then stand for state government or a federal senate or house position. Start a bit below President and see if you ahve what it takes or even want it.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:28pm:

he lies PATHOLOGICALLY. He makes up stories that have people saying things like 'best speech to congress EVER' or 'best meeting EVVER' or 'i know more about the tax code than any CPA'

After a while, it is hard to deny his deep-seated mental health problems.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Forcefully removing a Sitting US President from Office......Congress has never exercised it's Constitution prerogative to pass any relevant law to proceed regarding such.....

For the interested parties who are begging that the VP & Congress will somehow exercise a Hail Mary, a Hail Mary they believe resides somewhere in the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution....

The 25th Amendment was instituted to codify Presidential & Vice-Presidential order of succession....if something happens to the Pres, the VP takes over....etc....etc

Seeing that there is no law on the books pursuant to Section 4 of the 25th Amendment, there is no procedure available to exercise what the Left would wish, wish with all their hearts & might, might happen....that the VP & Congress would remove the President declaring him unfit to command.....   Grin Grin Grin

That's a good one....never been done.....the possibility is nothing more than theoretical.....& possible only if a procedure were in place to do so.....A Law.....one which would need to be passed by both Houses of Congress, & signed into Law by no other than the President of the United States before it could theoretically be exercised to forcibly remove a sitting US President.....

I would envision the Conservative US Supreme Court getting involved    in interpreting the law, & define what the 25th Amendment was actually intended to accomplish by it's authors......

I sincerely doubt it would take kindly to a scatter-brained attempt to remove a Legally Elected, Will of the People, Sitting US President.....but leave this Theoretical Fantasy for the Left to play with.....they have nothing else.......let them cry blood when this too becomes unavailable to them.....but hey, let them have their manic moments.....it's fun watching them.....

They have the leaden globes to call the this President Mental!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:05pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:04pm

Panther wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
Forcefully removing a Sitting US President from Office......Congress has never exercised it's Constitution prerogative to pass any relevant law to proceed regarding such.....

For the interested parties who are begging that the VP & Congress will somehow exercise a Hail Mary, a Hail Mary they believe resides somewhere in the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution....

The 25th Amendment was instituted to codify Presidential & Vice-Presidential order of succession....if something happens to the Pres, the VP takes over....etc....etc

Seeing that there is no law on the books pursuant to Section 4 of the 25th Amendment, there is no procedure available to exercise what the Left would wish, wish with all their hearts & might, might to happen....that the VP & Congress would remove the President declaring him unfit to command.....   Grin Grin Grin

That's a good one....never been done.....the possibility is nothing more than theoretical.....& possible only if a procedure were in place to do so.....A Law.....one which would need to be passed by both Houses of Congress, & signed into Law by no other than the President of the United States before it could theoretically be exercised to forcibly remove a sitting US President.....

I would envision the Conservative US Supreme Court getting involved    in interpreting the law, & define what the 25th Amendment was actually intended to accomplish by it's authors......

I sincerely doubt it would take kindly to a scatter-brained attempt to remove a Legally Elected, Will of the People, Sitting US President.....but leave this Theoretical Fantasy for the Left to play with.....they have nothing else.......let them cry blood when this too becomes unavailable to them.....but hey, let them have their manic moments.....it's fun watching them.....& they have the globes to call the President Mental!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you know nothing of US consitutional procedure despite you lovefest for SCOTUS and your masturbatory fantasies for POTUS.  Unlike you, ACTUAL constitutional scholars from all persuasions have clearly said that a President can be removed from office via the 25th amendment thru Pence and a majority of Cabinet. If Trump chooses to fight this, the Senate votes on the matter.

The fact that it has never been done does not mean no one knows if or how it works.

Now back to your wanking over a trump photo...

wanker

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:13pm

Grin Grin  ...   ..................  .........  ...............   ...   Grin Grin

Speak up silly, silly lil boy!!! Can't see ya....Can't hear ya!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:16pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:32pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:28pm:

he lies PATHOLOGICALLY. He makes up stories that have people saying things like 'best speech to congress EVER' or 'best meeting EVVER' or 'i know more about the tax code than any CPA'

After a while, it is hard to deny his deep-seated mental health problems.

Longy,
you don't understand hyperbole.

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:18pm

That's a relief. If you've got your health, it's all good. Healthy, wealthy and wise.

Amerika is in safe hands.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:18pm:

That's a relief. If you've got your health, it's all good. Healthy, wealthy and wise.

At least we are not in the hands some alcoholic pill popping
crazy woman.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:04pm

Oprah is going to save America.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:02pm:

crazy woman.

The last time we were, JuLiar was PM.

Thank heavens the grown-ups are back in charge, no?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:53pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:35pm:

crazy woman.

Julia likes a drink but she seems well preserved and of sound mind albeit twisted and warped. I saw her at the pub the other day and her ass is not bad.
Trump is the most grown up person on this planet these days, name another, Oprah Whinfrey maybe.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:59pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:53pm:

crazy woman.

Julia likes a drink but she seems well preserved and of sound mind albeit twisted and warped. I saw her at the pub the other day and her ass is not bad.
Trump is the most grown up person on this planet these days, name another, Oprah Whinfrey maybe.

Oh, I think Vladimir Putin's pretty grown up too, Matty, but I wouldn't go down on his bottom, dear.

But that's just me.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:07pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:59pm:

crazy woman.

Oh, I think Vladimir Putin's pretty grown up too, Matty, but I wouldn't go down on his bottom, dear.

But that's just me.

Vladimir can ride horse.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:20pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:07pm:

crazy woman.

But that's just me.

Vladimir can ride horse.

Oh!

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:20pm:

crazy woman.

But that's just me.

Vladimir can ride horse.

Oh!

Who would you have lead the world, as a question.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:25pm:

crazy woman.

But that's just me.

Vladimir can ride horse.

Oh!

Why on earth would anyone be stupid enough to trust Putin in anything? A former KGB colonel, spy, and nor murderous dictator who invades foreign countries, shoots down commercial airliners, kills journos and rips off the country?

BTW the Russian constitution has term limits for the President of two 5 year terms. Putin has been in power over 15 years. He just ignores the constitution and everyone goes along with it. But then again, the constitution garantees religous and press freedom and free and open elections. Not really what has worked for them really, has it.

Trump will not be President for long. His disgraceful behaviour and his clear mental illness and dementia will see him removed before too long.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:25pm

crazy woman.

But that's just me.

Vladimir can ride horse.

Oh!

Anyone normal, dear. Anyone one can sit down and have a chat with. I'm easy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:14pm:

crazy woman.

But that's just me.

Vladimir can ride horse.

Oh!

Why on earth would anyone be stupid enough to trust Putin in anything? A former KGB colonel, spy, and nor murderous dictator who invades foreign countries, shoots down commercial airliners, kills journos and rips off the country?

BTW the Russian constitution has term limits for the President of two 5 year terms. Putin has been in power over 15 years. He just ignores the constitution and everyone goes along with it. But then again, the constitution garantees religous and press freedom and free and open elections. Not really what has worked for them really, has it.

Trump will not be President for long. His disgraceful behaviour and his clear mental illness and dementia will see him removed before too long.

Imagine. The best minds the US has to offer are sitting down in the Oval Office trying to work out the fate of a million children of illegal immigrants.

And Trump comes up with: well, why do we have to take in people from the sht hole countries? Why can't we ship in a few Norwegians?

It must be like having poor Cods at the grown-ups table.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 11:29pm

Dr. Jackson's name was spelled incorrectly in the WH press release leading to speculation that it wasn't written by the doctor at all ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #28 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:09am

What benchmark are they using for comparisons? The sumo wrestler? Or Stephen Paddock?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:17am

Trump is the most grown up person on this planet these days

Only a fellow manfant could make a statement like that ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #30 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:18am

I have the feeling that Dr Ronnie Jackson is probably moonlighting as a doctor. He probably goes to make up for an hour a day before he changes into his alter ego, Ronnie McDonnie, and then goes to scare little children at fast food establishments.

For all we know, Mr Trump might be walking in to the doctor's office clutching one side of his body. Then the doctor gives him some redbull and stillnox before sending Mr Trump on his way. Have you read Trump's recent twitter feed? Me neither.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #31 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:36am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:18am:

I have the feeling that Dr Ronnie Jackson is probably moonlighting as a doctor. He probably goes to make up for an hour a day before he changes into his alter ego, Ronnie McDonnie, and then goes to scare little children at fast food establishments.

For all we know, Mr Trump might be walking in to the doctor's office clutching one side of his body. Then the doctor gives him some redbull and stillnox before sending Mr Trump on his way. Have you read Trump's recent twitter feed? Me neither.

Geeeeez, Mueller's hot on this one....next Dr Ronnie will be investigated for colluding with the Russians to cover up President Trump's actual health reports. I wonder if he ever spoke to a Russian in the last 50 years??  God help him if he has, the dems will be doing backflips!!!

➤➤➤
Before we get all out of sorts with this annual medical testing.....it's not required, not mandatory, & it's a completely voluntary "tradition" ..... Also, reporting on the findings is also completely up to Trump, not mandated by any legislation, or the United States Constitution.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:51am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:41am

Where is the MENTAL FITNESS TEST? That's all anyone cares about. a 71yo in good PHYSICAL health is hardly unusual these days.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:41am

"He continues to enjoy the significant long-term cardiac and overall health benefits that come from a lifetime of abstinence from tobacco and alcohol." Dr Ronnie Jackson

Trump got perfect score on Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a test of mental functions Jackson says wasn’t needed and given after Trump asked for it to put doubts about his mental abilities to rest. Trump did "exceedingly well" on cognitive and neurological tests, which he personally requested.

Jackson added that Trump ought to lose 10 to 15 pounds and that he was "more excited about the diet part than the exercise part"

Jackson claimed that Trump's slurred speech during a public appearance last month might have been caused by Sudafed, and that an ultrasound after the incident turned up no concerning results.

(Send in the clowns to tell us Trump is insane)

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #34 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:54am

bogarde73 wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:41am:
"He continues to enjoy the significant long-term cardiac and overall health benefits that come from a lifetime of abstinence from tobacco and alcohol." Dr Ronnie Jackson

Trump got perfect score on Montreal Cognitive Assessment, a test of mental functions Jackson says wasn’t needed and given after Trump asked for it to put doubts about his mental abilities to rest. Trump did "exceedingly well" on cognitive and neurological tests, which he personally requested.

Jackson added that Trump ought to lose 10 to 15 pounds and that he was "more excited about the diet part than the exercise part"

Jackson claimed that Trump's slurred speech during a public appearance last month might have been caused by Sudafed, and that an ultrasound after the incident turned up no concerning results.

Well the Montreal Cognitive Assessment only picks up cognitive deficit, it doesnt measure overall mental health.

I.e. he could have a mental illness and perfect cognition
'

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:58am

bogarde73 wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:41am:

Really?

Previously, "The White House said that the biggest question about the 71-year-old president’s health — the state of his mind — would not be checked in Friday’s physical."

Is somebody telling fibs?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #36 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:24pm

But he did say that Mr. Trump’s weight is 239 pounds and that he is too sedentary. His cholesterol is too high, despite taking medicine to lower it, and Dr. Jackson said Mr. Trump would be increasing the 10-milligram dosage of Crestor to better control it.

You have 4 free articles remaining.
Subscribe to The Times
At 6 feet 3 inches tall, Mr. Trump has a body mass index of 29.9, which is just shy of officially being obese. A New York driver’s license issued in 2012 listed him as 6 feet 2 inches tall, which would put him just into the obese category.

Classic thinking. Don't change the diet to bring his cholesterol down, just increase his drugs. Plus they don't mention his LDL/HDL

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:30pm

Dont worry found it.

His LDLs are high, HDLs is ok, but for someone with fantastic hair apparently, why is he taking a male pattern baldness drug

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:31pm

And additionally his BMI is on the obese, but I think his WHR (which is more indicative of CVD) would be massively apple

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:31pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
But he did say that Mr. Trump’s weight is 239 pounds and that he is too sedentary. His cholesterol is too high, despite taking medicine to lower it, and Dr. Jackson said Mr. Trump would be increasing the 10-milligram dosage of Crestor to better control it.

Subscribe to The Times
At 6 feet 3 inches tall, Mr. Trump has a body mass index of 29.9, which is just shy of officially being obese. A New York driver’s license issued in 2012 listed him as 6 feet 2 inches tall, which would put him just into the obese category.

Classic thinking. Don't change the diet to bring his cholesterol down, just increase his drugs. Plus they don't mention his LDL/HDL

Yep.

Crestor is just as bad as Lipitor.

Doctors push that stuff onto patients far too much.

Cutting out the KFC and Maccas will go a long way to helping lower his cholestorol levels.

And, if he has a low Coronary Calcium Score, he probably doesn't need to worry about the cholesterol anyway.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #40 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:36pm

But lets face it, JFK was reported at the time to be in excellent health.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:41pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
But lets face it, JFK was reported at the time to be in excellent health.

Yeah, and that poor bugger had a lot of health issues.

He was in pain 24/7.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #42 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:43pm

Panther wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:36am:
➤➤➤
Before we get all out of sorts with this annual medical testing.....it's not required, not mandatory, & it's a completely voluntary "tradition" ..... Also, reporting on the findings is also completely up to Trump, not mandated by any legislation, or the United States Constitution.

Which leads to the issue of since Trump has never released his findings in the past, why do we trust these ones?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #43 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:48pm

FDRs health in 1944 was also reported as generally good.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:24pm:

Subscribe to The Times

Yep.

Crestor is just as bad as Lipitor.

Doctors push that stuff onto patients far too much.

Cutting out the KFC and Maccas will go a long way to helping lower his cholestorol levels.

And, if he has a low Coronary Calcium Score, he probably doesn't need to worry about the cholesterol anyway.

I went on Lipitor and it gave me vivid violent dreams or nightmares. Crestor can give me vivid dreams at times but they are just regular stupid dreams you laugh about rather than those that need a cold shower or a therapy session.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:05pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:48pm:

Good point. Perhaps Trump can just have a fatal heart attack. it would solve a LOT of problems for the world and more than a few for Trump himself.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:11pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:05pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:48pm:

Good point. Perhaps Trump can just have a fatal heart attack. it would solve a LOT of problems for the world and more than a few for Trump himself.

And Melania.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:15am

Lol, did anyone else get the point, that Trumps weight and height lists him as just one pound under obese.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:28am

I would suspect that most of the welfare loafing arsewipes on this forum are obese...

Trump would smash them in any game of sport... golf, tennis, pingpong, Boxing...

Trump just keeps kicking goals... he's as fit as a fiddle..

the Democrats on the other hand...

hell.. Hillary had to go home and have a sleep for three days after every 10 minute speech!!

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #49 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:32am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:28am:
I would suspect that most of the welfare loafing arsewipes on this forum are obese...

Trump would smash them in any game of sport... golf, tennis, pingpong, Boxing...

Trump just keeps kicking goals... he's as fit as a fiddle..

the Democrats on the other hand...

hell.. Hillary had to go home and have a sleep for three days after every 10 minute speech!!

An obese man who eats KFC, Maccas, drinks huge amounts of diet coke, and does F**K all exercise is as a fit as a fiddle.

Are you aware of how stupid you sound.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #50 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:33am

But you're right, he'd beat me at golf, because I play by the rules of golf set out by the R and A, and he's a cheating arsehole.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #51 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:04am

Is this just another ego pad for Trump?

It's like a Dictator having all his Yes-Men around him telling him how great he is while he's torching the country...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:15am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:15am:
Lol, did anyone else get the point, that Trumps weight and height lists him as just one pound under obese.

"A BMI of 30.27 is within the obese category. It is recommended that you visit a health professional to discuss the impacts this may have on your health."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:19am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:15am:

"A BMI of 30.27 is within the obese category. It is recommended that you visit a health professional to discuss the impacts this may have on your health."

Ignore BMI.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #54 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:47am

Gotta just love the way President Trump is playing with the MSM & the LEFT.....

They are all sorts of manic about this so called "Health Report" ....

JFYI......there is no mandatory requirement (Legislative or Constitutional) that The President of the United States has to have any kind of medical examination....not once a year, once a month, once a day.....EVER!!

Therefore, there is obviously no requirement (Legislatively or Constitutionally) to report any findings of any non-mandatory medical examination...

Also, BTW, any information divulged about any such non-mandatory medical examination can be true, can be false, can be sarcastic, can be accurate,  can be inaccurate, or can be a complete joke on the MSM & the manic LEFT.....including OZPOLITIC's own band of marauding LEFTARDS!! 
Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:53am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:00pm

Oh look Panthers posting memes again.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #56 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:23pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:04am:

It's like a Dictator having all his Yes-Men around him telling him how great he is while he's torching the country...

Trump doesn't need anyone telling him how great he is. You on the other hand ...........

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #57 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:29pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:23pm:

Trump doesn't need anyone telling him how great he is.

He is a narcissist, so he actually does need people praising him.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #58 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 6:33am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:29pm:

Hey! Cut the silly psycho - babble!

He likes but doesn't need to have people praise him. He wouldn't have taken the course he has taken, knowing just what criticisms he would endure. That doesn't sound like someone desperate for praise does it?

Everyone prefers praise - don't you Bojack?

The media is trying to build a distorted image of the sort of man Trump is. Its working on those simple minded ones, or those that are not confident of their own opinions and cannot see the manipulation.

Trump is a long way from perfect but he is possibly could be the best President since Jackson.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 6:52am

its an interesting proposition.

highly unlikely.

a true narc lacks the ability to judge his own behaviour.

see, we "outsource" most of our sanity.

we interact with other people and then we say or do something and then there are consequences and so we "readjust" our personality.

and in the sort of real "person to person " interactions Trump has been engaging in for decades, you get a lot of feedback, you get a lot of learning.

and in the "people" industries like TV and entertainment and running hotels and in politics when you are pressing the flesh, you would get destroyed if you were unable to socially calibrate and behave in an acceptable way.

if we contrast this with the interactions on this forum though, we see the problem for the true narcissists.

a true narcissist (and gweg and longy seem to behave in this way) interacts on line and there is very little in the way of calibration. there is no opportunity to "press the flesh" from a keyboard in your mummys basement.

and i think gweg and longy have actually drifted. without this human interaction, you will always drift and you will drift towards your area of greatest personality weakness.

i think both longy and gweg are narcs and they would do well to get off the keyboard and go run a business like trump and have some of those impurities burnt out of their personalities .

i mean, how many times can we hear about the size of the presidents hands or allegations he cheats at golf.  this is pedantry and OCD that is in a downward spiral

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:14am

Which is why a man who for his entire life has been 6'2" is now determined to be 6'3".  at 6'2" he is obese and at 6'3" he is not.

The lies and the lunacy surround this clown just continues.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:16am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 6:52am:

highly unlikely.

we interact with other people and then we say or do something and then there are consequences and so we "readjust" our personality.

and in the sort of real "person to person " interactions Trump has been engaging in for decades, you get a lot of feedback, you get a lot of learning.

and in the "people" industries like TV and entertainment and running hotels and in politics when you are pressing the flesh, you would get destroyed if you were unable to socially calibrate and behave in an acceptable way.

if we contrast this with the interactions on this forum though, we see the problem for the true narcissists.

a true narcissist (and gweg and longy seem to behave in this way) interacts on line and there is very little in the way of calibration. there is no opportunity to "press the flesh" from a keyboard in your mummys basement.

and i think gweg and longy have actually drifted. without this human interaction, you will always drift and you will drift towards your area of greatest personality weakness.

i think both longy and gweg are narcs and they would do well to get off the keyboard and go run a business like trump and have some of those impurities burnt out of their personalities .

i mean, how many times can we hear about the size of the presidents hands or allegations he cheats at golf.  this is pedantry and OCD that is in a downward spiral

pure drivel.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #62 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:17am

highly unlikely.

From the DSM V about NPD

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
Needing continual admiration from others
Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
Unwilling to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
Pompous and arrogant demeanor

All of these are evident in Trump.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:45am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:17am:

highly unlikely.

From the DSM V about NPD

Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them

if you were profiling Trump, you could use the above and just leave it there.  it is is 1000% accurate.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #64 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:52am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:45am:

highly unlikely.

From the DSM V about NPD

if you were profiling Trump, you could use the above and just leave it there.  it is is 1000% accurate.

I know he fits every single one of those criteria.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:16am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:52am:

highly unlikely.

From the DSM V about NPD

I know he fits every single one of those criteria.

he fits it so perfectly that it is astounding. Most of the criteria for mental problems are such that a diagnosed patient would fit many or most of them. It is not common for a patient to fit perfectly in 100% of the criteria.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #66 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:00am

highly unlikely.

From the DSM V about NPD

1000% accurate is an error and inaccurate. 100% is totally accurate.

Where as you are 100% stupid! LOL!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That enough! You are a toxic person and I cant bear to be around, you even half the World away!

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 11:43am

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #68 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 5:16pm

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 5:42pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:00am:

highly unlikely.

From the DSM V about NPD

1000% accurate is an error and inaccurate. 100% is totally accurate.

Where as you are 100% stupid! LOL!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That enough! You are a toxic person and I cant bear to be around, you even half the World away!

you've never heard of 'literary exaggeration for emphasis', you ignoramus?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 5:43pm

Panther wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 5:16pm:

Its meme-boy.  Cant construct and argument... or a sentence so reverts to memes.

Pro-pedo and pro-slavery. Thats Panther!

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #71 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:51pm

"A Picture is Worth Ten Thousand Words"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:56pm

highly unlikely.

I have run businesses, they are very hard

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 10:37pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:56pm:

highly unlikely.

not when they go bankrupt. That's actually pretty easy.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #74 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 8:18am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 19th, 2018 at 9:56pm:

highly unlikely.

Yes, & in America they encourage entrepreneurship...Sometimes you succeed first time out, sometimes you fail, but America never stops supporting you to get back up, dust yourself off, & go at it again, & again, & again....

Bankruptcy is nothing to be ashamed of in America.....the American Bankruptcy Laws make it very easy to rebound towards success.....Most successful business people have bankruptcies somewhere in their past.....many more than one......they just shrug them off....no one makes any big fuss over them......Individuals in America go through a personal bankruptcy to the tune of hundreds of thousands a year.......within a few short years their records are wiped clean as if the bankruptcy never happened.....

Source:      
NBF

Quote:
Bankruptcy filings are continuing to decline, with fewer than 800,000 people filing in federal courts last year.

All bankruptcy cases are handled in federal courts, per the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.......

.....Although 800,000 seems like a lot, it pales in comparison to the height of the economic collapse in September 2010, which saw nearly double the amount of filings, according to statistics released by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts. The number of bankruptcy filings in the 2016 calendar year was the lowest for any calendar year since 2006.....

In 2010 well over 1.5 million people filed for Bankruptcy in the USA......With debt resolved, their credit ratings are probably back to normal by now.....

« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2018 at 8:44am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print