Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
The President is in excellent health (Read 2422 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

The President is in excellent health
Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:57pm

So said Dr Ronnie Jackson Friday night after a full medical at the Walter Reed Hospital.

A full briefing to be given Tuesday.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The President is in excellent health
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:07pm

"The White House said that the biggest question about the 71-year-old president’s health — the state of his mind — would not be checked in Friday’s physical."

Of course not - he'd be put into a straight jacket if it was.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:15pm

The only health question interesting anyone is his MENTAL health. Naturally, that was not done.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:10pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
So said Dr Ronnie Jackson Friday night after a full medical at the Walter Reed Hospital.

A full briefing to be given Tuesday.

Great to hear that the attending physician has declared that the examination "went exceptionally well, & the President is in excellent health."

Though the medical examination is not mandatory, for years All Presidents have taken the Basic Medical, & information regarding the medical findings have traditionally been shared with the public.

Those waiting for a mental evaluation, shouldn't be holding their breaths.

The traditional American phrase covering this is simply.....

"Tough Shˇt"
...  It ain't gunna happen..... Grin Grin Grin 

Nothing in the US Constitution would force the President, any President for that matter, to undergo any medical tests one way or another. 

Congress has never exercised it's prerogative & passed any legal requirements, as they could according to the 25th Amendment, Section 4.....& the absence of any law on the books passed by Congress pertaining to such, the President can not be forced to undergo any medical tests to establish his fitness. Wink

Source:      
The Constitution of the United States of America
       Quote:
Amendment XXV (1967)

Section 1.

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.

Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:50pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:15pm

Congress has never faced a PResident with such open and egregious incidents of bad mental health. Even the 2000+ lies, most of them obviously false are quite the sign.

The 25th WILL end up being enacted before long. While an impeachment is clearly inevitable the way the investigations are going, only a 25th removal from office could prevent it.

it might be the polite way to remove the crazed nutjob from office.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:23pm

Cheers to good health, i wonder how Hillary's health is these days, she was a borderline psycho and short of breath before the election, pills will keep her alive, thank Christ she is not leader of the free world, i would rather Oprah!

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:25pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Cheers to good health, i wonder how Hillary's health is these days, she was a borderline psycho and short of breath before the election, pills will keep her alive, thank Christ she is not leader of the free world, i would rather Oprah!

Trump the bedwetter is the real problem. Pathological liar, Narcisistic personality disorder along with clear bouts of growing dementia. And that is before you get to the core problem that he is an arsehole and always has been.

Almost anyone is better than Trump as long as they are sane and have a 3 digit IQ.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:27pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:25pm:

Trump the bedwetter is the real problem. Pathological liar, Narcisistic personality disorder along with clear bouts of growing dementia. And that is before you get to the core problem that he is an arsehole and always has been.

Almost anyone is better than Trump as long as they are sane and have a 3 digit IQ.

I see a vote for Oprah Winfrey there.  Go Longy.  Smiley

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:28pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:15pm:
The only health question interesting anyone is his MENTAL health. Naturally, that was not done.

He suffers from political incorrectness - that's all.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:30pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:27pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:25pm:

I see a vote for Oprah Winfrey there.  Go Longy.  Smiley

We dont want Oprah either. Yes, she is bright, articulate and sane - something Trump is none of. But she still has zero experience of politics and government. If she wants to be President then stand for state government or a federal senate or house position. Start a bit below President and see if you ahve what it takes or even want it.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:28pm:

he lies PATHOLOGICALLY. He makes up stories that have people saying things like 'best speech to congress EVER' or 'best meeting EVVER' or 'i know more about the tax code than any CPA'

After a while, it is hard to deny his deep-seated mental health problems.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #11 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Forcefully removing a Sitting US President from Office......Congress has never exercised it's Constitution prerogative to pass any relevant law to proceed regarding such.....

For the interested parties who are begging that the VP & Congress will somehow exercise a Hail Mary, a Hail Mary they believe resides somewhere in the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution....

The 25th Amendment was instituted to codify Presidential & Vice-Presidential order of succession....if something happens to the Pres, the VP takes over....etc....etc

Seeing that there is no law on the books pursuant to Section 4 of the 25th Amendment, there is no procedure available to exercise what the Left would wish, wish with all their hearts & might, might happen....that the VP & Congress would remove the President declaring him unfit to command.....   Grin Grin Grin

That's a good one....never been done.....the possibility is nothing more than theoretical.....& possible only if a procedure were in place to do so.....A Law.....one which would need to be passed by both Houses of Congress, & signed into Law by no other than the President of the United States before it could theoretically be exercised to forcibly remove a sitting US President.....

I would envision the Conservative US Supreme Court getting involved    in interpreting the law, & define what the 25th Amendment was actually intended to accomplish by it's authors......

I sincerely doubt it would take kindly to a scatter-brained attempt to remove a Legally Elected, Will of the People, Sitting US President.....but leave this Theoretical Fantasy for the Left to play with.....they have nothing else.......let them cry blood when this too becomes unavailable to them.....but hey, let them have their manic moments.....it's fun watching them.....

They have the leaden globes to call the this President Mental!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:05pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:04pm

Panther wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
Forcefully removing a Sitting US President from Office......Congress has never exercised it's Constitution prerogative to pass any relevant law to proceed regarding such.....

For the interested parties who are begging that the VP & Congress will somehow exercise a Hail Mary, a Hail Mary they believe resides somewhere in the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution....

The 25th Amendment was instituted to codify Presidential & Vice-Presidential order of succession....if something happens to the Pres, the VP takes over....etc....etc

Seeing that there is no law on the books pursuant to Section 4 of the 25th Amendment, there is no procedure available to exercise what the Left would wish, wish with all their hearts & might, might to happen....that the VP & Congress would remove the President declaring him unfit to command.....   Grin Grin Grin

That's a good one....never been done.....the possibility is nothing more than theoretical.....& possible only if a procedure were in place to do so.....A Law.....one which would need to be passed by both Houses of Congress, & signed into Law by no other than the President of the United States before it could theoretically be exercised to forcibly remove a sitting US President.....

I would envision the Conservative US Supreme Court getting involved    in interpreting the law, & define what the 25th Amendment was actually intended to accomplish by it's authors......

I sincerely doubt it would take kindly to a scatter-brained attempt to remove a Legally Elected, Will of the People, Sitting US President.....but leave this Theoretical Fantasy for the Left to play with.....they have nothing else.......let them cry blood when this too becomes unavailable to them.....but hey, let them have their manic moments.....it's fun watching them.....& they have the globes to call the President Mental!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you know nothing of US consitutional procedure despite you lovefest for SCOTUS and your masturbatory fantasies for POTUS.  Unlike you, ACTUAL constitutional scholars from all persuasions have clearly said that a President can be removed from office via the 25th amendment thru Pence and a majority of Cabinet. If Trump chooses to fight this, the Senate votes on the matter.

The fact that it has never been done does not mean no one knows if or how it works.

Now back to your wanking over a trump photo...

wanker

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #13 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:13pm

Grin Grin  ...   ..................  .........  ...............   ...   Grin Grin

Speak up silly, silly lil boy!!! Can't see ya....Can't hear ya!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:16pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:32pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:28pm:

he lies PATHOLOGICALLY. He makes up stories that have people saying things like 'best speech to congress EVER' or 'best meeting EVVER' or 'i know more about the tax code than any CPA'

After a while, it is hard to deny his deep-seated mental health problems.

Longy,
you don't understand hyperbole.

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print