Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Diving!!! (Read 4278 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Diving!!!
Reply #15 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:16pm:
The Male Orca dived down deep then gave the Great White a taste of its own medicine by shooting up and 'smashing' the Great White from below. Killed it instantly!
Now that's one aquatic beast I would not mess with - ORCA.

Ambush predator. Ruptured the shark's spleen and every other organ.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:32pm

Yep - you can scare off a Great White (especially East Coast ones), but if an ORCA wants to get you - he will! Shocked

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:52pm

Grin
Just in. Spearo (although it says 'FreeDiver')? Got a nice 'visit' by a Great White off the Five Islands at Wollongong.

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/5169168/mans-fin-snatched-as-great-wh...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:13am

Jasin wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:52pm:
Grin
Just in. Spearo (although it says 'FreeDiver')? Got a nice 'visit' by a Great White off the Five Islands at Wollongong.

http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/5169168/mans-fin-snatched-as-great-wh...

There are some nasty sharks down there in Jervis Bay.

Those guys who go abalone diving must have balls of steel to go swimming in Great White territory.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:40am

I'm looking at getting my dive cert, but the closest I come now is helping the Cave divers with their gear.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:58am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:40am:
I'm looking at getting my dive cert, but the closest I come now is helping the Cave divers with their gear.

Good stuff.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print