Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Voters think Trump is insane (Read 3881 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Voters think Trump is insane
Reply #75 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:58am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:46pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
Richdude wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 11:47am:
The dossier is fake!

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this. Hillary spent 10 million of grafted money to spread through the FAKE media just before the elections.

Has anyone here actually read the dossier? I don't think so - you rely on your press.

The dossier is the worst written piece of trash that a child would be embarrassed writing - its nonsense.

It was easy money for Christopher Steele.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this. Hillary spent 10 million of grafted money to spread through the FAKE media just before the elections.

Havne't heard this story before, did you just make it up then ?

The dossier is fake!

No it is a real dossier.

the FAKE media

You know that Trump first brought out the fake media campaign when he was calling the Russian meetings at Trump tower a lie, it simply never happened.

Now we know that at least 8 of his most senior people attended the meeting organised by his son and almost certainly the Russians were taken to meet Trump after the meeting.

this clown has the reputation of a brain-damaged fool. He just makes stuff up and denies proven facts. Hey... he could be President with that resume!!

moron

Grin

It's funny coz it's true.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:46pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:22pm:
Bertie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
The Left is always talking like this when when a Republican is in the White House or a Conservative in thee Lodge or No 10.

They talked like this about Reagan, Thatcher, Frazer, Howard, Bush, Abbott, now Trump. It's the totalitarian mind on display.

Yeah, but they were describing people like Thatcher or Abbott as 'insane' in the accusative, metaphorical sense. With Trump, it is literally true. There are very few mental health professionals who do not see clear and undeniable signs of mental problems including the possibility of dementia. Can you possibly deny all thee signs?

Nonsense. Don't invent. The accusation of insanity is an old lefty reflex, Stalin used to put his perceived enemies either before a firing squad or an insane asylum. For the Left not being a lefty is treated as a mental problem.

At least conservatives never regard lefties as insane, only as juveniles.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:32pm

Bertie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:46pm:
The Left is always talking like this when when a Republican is in the White House or a Conservative in thee Lodge or No 10.

They talked like this about Reagan, Thatcher, Frazer, Howard, Bush, Abbott, now Trump. It's the totalitarian mind on display.

Yeah, but they were describing people like Thatcher or Abbott as 'insane' in the accusative, metaphorical sense. With Trump, it is literally true. There are very few mental health professionals who do not see clear and undeniable signs of mental problems including the possibility of dementia. Can you possibly deny all thee signs?

Nonsense. Don't invent. The accusation of insanity is an old lefty reflex, Stalin used to put his perceived enemies either before a firing squad or an insane asylum. For the Left not being a lefty is treated as a mental problem.

That might be a fair 'in general' assessment. However, if you want to try an objective single person assessment ie of Donald Trump, it is pretty hard to conclude that he doesnt have a lot of intellectual and mental deficits. Let me list some for you and I seek your opinion.

a) he seems to know very little about pretty much any and every topic that is discussed with him. His 'discovery' that Lincoln was a REpubican was bad, but learning for the first time that there was a civil war was extra bad.

b) his public unscripted speeches are at best rambling messes. But he is frequently incomrpehensible and incoherent, making almost zero sense.

c) his lying is up there in the stratosphere. He lies about EVERYTHING, big or large, on every topic.

d) his narcissism is well into the definition of a DISORDER. He cares for nobody but himself with some passing interest in Ivanka and virtually none for his other sons.

These are just 4 very serious deficiencies.  Do you dispute or seek to modify any of these claims?

go ahead...

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:16pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Bertie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:46pm:

That might be a fair 'in general' assessment. However, if you want to try an objective single person assessment ie of Donald Trump, it is pretty hard to conclude that he doesnt have a lot of intellectual and mental deficits. Let me list some for you and I seek your opinion.

a) he seems to know very little about pretty much any and every topic that is discussed with him. His 'discovery' that Lincoln was a REpubican was bad, but learning for the first time that there was a civil war was extra bad.

b) his public unscripted speeches are at best rambling messes. But he is frequently incomrpehensible and incoherent, making almost zero sense.

c) his lying is up there in the stratosphere. He lies about EVERYTHING, big or large, on every topic.

d) his narcissism is well into the definition of a DISORDER. He cares for nobody but himself with some passing interest in Ivanka and virtually none for his other sons.

These are just 4 very serious deficiencies.  Do you dispute or seek to modify any of these claims?

go ahead...

Wow. Single person assessment.
It's as if you're lying on the couch next to him.   Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #79 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:39pm

go ahead...

You can't be serious.

You talk like an angry monomaniac who missed his medication for far too long.  You provide not even a hint of evidence to back your outlandish assertions. You sound completely unhinged, if you ask me.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:02pm

Bertie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:39pm:

go ahead...

You can't be serious.

You talk like an angry monomaniac who missed his medication for far too long.  You provide not even a hint of evidence to back your outlandish assertions. You sound completely unhinged, if you ask me.

Well that response thoroughly discredits you. They were the EASY ones and pones that even trump officials generally admit.

That just makes you too stupid to even engage with.

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:17pm

You ARE lost and unhinged and consumed.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:52pm

Bertie wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:17pm:

And you are living in a dangerous delusion where something blatantly obvious and dangerous, you just ignore.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #83 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 1:49am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:52pm:
Bertie wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:17pm:

And you are living in a dangerous delusion where something blatantly obvious and dangerous, you just ignore.

The only deluded one here is you. No one thinks Trump is crazy apart from the deep state controlled press and a few weak minded individuals who believe them.

Its sounds as though Trump is a existential threat to you. As Trump continues to excel and his popular opinion is increasing you continue to unravel. Only the shadow gov/deep state/global mafia or pedophiles should fear Trump.

So why are you so fearful?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 2:05am

Longy wants Obama global progressive Soros politics to return, he won't get it no matter how hard tries, it's just not going to happen

The Democrats will see the light and change back to supporting the Constitutional Republic if they know what's good for them

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:42am

Hillary is fine..

but that Trump... !!

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 12:26pm

day by day Trump proves that he is not mentally fit for office.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 1:43pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:42am:
Hillary is fine..

but that Trump... !!

Irrelevant.

1. Nobody cares about Hillary

2. Hillary isn't POTUS

Carry on.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 11:55am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 30th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:42am:
Hillary is fine..

but that Trump... !!

Irrelevant.

1. Nobody cares about Hillary

2. Hillary isn't POTUS

Carry on.

What's the bet that Hillary will get a mention in the State of the Uniom address?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print