Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Voters think Trump is insane (Read 3877 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Voters think Trump is insane
Reply #60 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:26pm

‘Whatever you do kids, don’t become a figure of hate for the left.’

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:56pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:22pm:
Bertie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:19pm:
The Left is always talking like this when when a Republican is in the White House or a Conservative in thee Lodge or No 10.

They talked like this about Reagan, Thatcher, Frazer, Howard, Bush, Abbott, now Trump. It's the totalitarian mind on display.

Yeah, but they were describing people like Thatcher or Abbott as 'insane' in the accusative, metaphorical sense. With Trump, it is literally true. There are very few mental health professionals who do not see clear and undeniable signs of mental problems including the possibility of dementia. Can you possibly deny all thee signs?

Yes, it's all crap.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #62 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:35pm

The Left is always talking like this when when a Republican is in the White House or a Conservative in thee Lodge or No 10.

They talked like this about Reagan, Thatcher, Frazer, Howard, Bush, Abbott, now Trump. It's the totalitarian mind on display.

Yeah, but they were describing people like Thatcher or Abbott as 'insane' in the accusative, metaphorical sense. With Trump, it is literally true. There are very few mental health professionals who do not see clear and undeniable signs of mental problems including the possibility of dementia. Can you possibly deny all thee signs?

I don't need to be a mental health expert to see "clear and undeniable mental problems" that you have.

You have a rigid, dogmatic, reactionary views - terrified of the change that Trump will bring and the US  needs to survive.

You should get with the facts but you won't - cause you are too screwed up.

Sad!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:22pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

I don't need to be a mental health expert to see "clear and undeniable mental problems" that you have.

You have a rigid, dogmatic, reactionary views - terrified of the change that Trump will bring and the US  needs to survive.

Sad!

dont listen to me. Listen to the dozens of mental health experts who say this and the fact that NONE say the opposite.

moron

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:25pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:22pm:

Sad!

dont listen to me. Listen to the dozens of mental health experts who say this and the fact that NONE say the opposite.

moron

DOZENS!!! far out, it must be right.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:29pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:25pm:

Sad!

moron

we arent talking about nobodies. These are professors of psychiatry, highly qualified and experience men and women. PLus, how many doctors do you think need to say he is unstable for it to be true?  A majority of certified shrinks say 25000?

it takes just TWO to commit involuntarily.

boofhead

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:33pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:29pm:

Sad!

moron

we arent talking about nobodies. These are professors of psychiatry, highly qualified and experience men and women. PLus, how many doctors do you think need to say he is unstable for it to be true?  A majority of certified shrinks say 25000?

boofhead

Are the same ones i see on the Oprah show?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:33pm:

Sad!

moron

boofhead

Google it you moron. These are ACTIVE PROFESSORS of psychiatry and other experts.

moron

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:04pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:33pm:

Sad!

moron

boofhead

Google it you moron. These are ACTIVE PROFESSORS of psychiatry and other experts.

moron

So these ACTIVE PROFESSORS (experts) can analyse someone without even knowing them, Doctor Phil and Oprah can drag these guys out for a dime a dozen.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #69 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:17pm

The US have a tradition of all getting behind the President, this is the only time I can recall when over half the population has refused to do this.

The reasons are obvious, blatant and fully justified.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #70 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:20pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 11:47am:
The dossier is fake!

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this. Hillary spent 10 million of grafted money to spread through the FAKE media just before the elections.

Has anyone here actually read the dossier? I don't think so - you rely on your press.

The dossier is the worst written piece of trash that a child would be embarrassed writing - its nonsense.

It was easy money for Christopher Steele.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this. Hillary spent 10 million of grafted money to spread through the FAKE media just before the elections.

Havne't heard this story before, did you just make it up then ?

The dossier is fake!

No it is a real dossier.

the FAKE media

You know that Trump first brought out the fake media campaign when he was calling the Russian meetings at Trump tower a lie, it simply never happened.

Now we know that at least 8 of his most senior people attended the meeting organised by his son and almost certainly the Russians were taken to meet Trump after the meeting.
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:25pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:32pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:17pm:

The US have a tradition of all getting behind the President, this is the only time I can recall when over half the population has refused to do this.

Or is that just the medias perspective, i note the celebrities have shut up these days.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:45pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:17pm:

Or is that just the medias perspective, i note the celebrities have shut up these days.

You dont seem to be taking much note of what is REALLY going on, do you?

idiot

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:46pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
The dossier is fake!

Has anyone here actually read the dossier? I don't think so - you rely on your press.

The dossier is the worst written piece of trash that a child would be embarrassed writing - its nonsense.

The dossier is fake!

No it is a real dossier.

the FAKE media

You know that Trump first brought out the fake media campaign when he was calling the Russian meetings at Trump tower a lie, it simply never happened.

Now we know that at least 8 of his most senior people attended the meeting organised by his son and almost certainly the Russians were taken to meet Trump after the meeting.

this clown has the reputation of a brain-damaged fool. He just makes stuff up and denies proven facts. Hey... he could be President with that resume!!

moron

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #74 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 1:19am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:46pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:20pm:
The dossier is fake!

The dossier is fake!

No it is a real dossier.

the FAKE media

this clown has the reputation of a brain-damaged fool. He just makes stuff up and denies proven facts. Hey... he could be President with that resume!!

moron

Dead End thinks his posts which contain denial,lies and insults are valid arguments. Mentally retarded with very little awareness.

He cannot argue because the facts are contrary to his screwed up vision of the World.

DNA - the media lies to you. Their goal is to destroy Trumps presidency but what has happened is that they destroyed their own credibility. Never again will the US people believe the MSM. They're finished!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print