Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
LIFE SUPPORT SWITCHED OFF. (Read 3645 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: LIFE SUPPORT SWITCHED OFF.
Reply #45 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:34am

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/craig-whitall-who-killed-falkholt-fam...

KILLER driver Craig Whitall racked up almost 200 convictions and spent more time in jail using the alias Jamie Robert Wilson.

The Saturday Telegraph can reveal that under that name, one of many pseudonyms he used, Whitall had another 183 convictions and a further five stints behind bars.

They include another 15 convictions for driving while disqualified, bringing his total to a shocking 25 before he caused the Boxing Day crash that killed three members of the Falkholt family.
It comes a day after the Telegraph revealed Whitall’s horrific driving history under his real name. Whitall had 63 traffic offences on his record, including four jail stints for driving while disqualified and being banned from July 2004 to July 2013.

As Wilson, he was also convicted of 26 counts of break, enter and steal as retired police said yesterday that whether terrorising homeowners or breaking into business premises around his hometown of Ulladulla,
he liked to leave a disgusting calling card. He defecated.

“It had to be that it gave him some sort of psychological thrill rush,” one former officer said. “You can imagine the trauma of having your home broken into and then finding that smeared over the walls.”

From fare evasion, using heroin and administering Valium, his record as Wilson ­included dangerous driving, 28 convictions for driving an unregistered or unlicensed car, forgery, contravening domestic violence AVOs, assault and assaulting police.

Under one name or the other, Whitall had served time in most of the state’s toughest jails including the maximum security Metropolitan Remand and Reception Centre.
Even in prison he couldn’t help himself, with 37 offences behind bars including fighting, using threatening language, damaging bedding and clothing, feigning illness and regularly refusing to provide a urine sample as his drug ­addiction was monitored.

Police and the courts kept track of him through his Criminal Name Index number of 2234636, which remained the same no matter what after being confirmed through his fingerprints.

As Jamie Wilson, he first appeared in Ballina Local Court in the 1980s, for mid-range drink driving, driving a defective vehicle and having a smooth tyre.

As Craig Whitall, he first appeared at the same court eight days later charged with being an unlicensed driver, fraudulently using a licence and attempting to drive with a mid-range alcohol reading.

As Wilson, he was jailed for 12 months in 1998 for assault causing actual bodily harm and 12 months in 1999 for ­assault, resisting arrest and break enter and steal. He was jailed for nine months in 2003 for larceny, one week in 2004 for breaching a domestic violence apprehended violence order and later that year jailed for nine months for driving while disqualified.

His record shows him being jailed for another nine months in March 2011 for driving while disqualified.

NUFF SAID

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:29pm

No, not at all.  There is one very relevant fact they left out this time.  I guess it would mess with the ever so complete picture they wanted to depict this time.

Quote:
Yet despite all of this, Whitall got his licence back in December 2016.

That he held a Licence at the time of this tragedy does not detract from his appalling history, but it does make that history complete and accurate, cods.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #47 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:50pm

I thought the life support system was switched off and Jessica had passed away. Seems that she is still fighting for life.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #48 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:53pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
I thought the life support system was switched off and Jessica had passed away. Seems that she is still fighting for life.

When she passes it will be all over the news.

Sounds like she's a fighter, I hope she pulls through.... Cool

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Jessica has gone..... Cry Cry Cry

in my heart I know its for the best....

but so cruel... that poor family... Sad Sad

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #50 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:25pm

cods wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:21pm:
Jessica has gone..... Cry Cry Cry

in my heart I know its for the best....

but so cruel... that poor family... Sad Sad

So sad.

Did you hear about the truck accident at Dubbo, the young couple killed.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:36pm

I know just horrible   the truck ran into the back of them all....

I dont know what the answer is.. they do as much as they can to widen roads..yet its those behind the wheel   that seem to be the cause....its almost impossible to change attitude isnt it?..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #52 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:38pm

cods wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
I know just horrible   the truck ran into the back of them all....

I dont know what the answer is.. they do as much as they can to widen roads..yet its those behind the wheel   that seem to be the cause....its almost impossible to change attitude isnt it?..

Autonomous emergency braking, it's so bloody good.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print