Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Sara Sanders finally answers press questions (Read 2318 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Sara Sanders finally answers press questions
Reply #30 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:41pm

Panther wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:36pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:10pm:
Panther wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:07pm:
I'm just a Trumptard, so whatever he does, it'll be ok with me.....

[/i][/font][/size]

Do you find this position to be intellectually lacking? I'm not suggesting Hillary would have been much better, but to suggest that no matter what Trump does it will be ok seems wrong.

E.g. If he commits widespread genocide of his own people, would that be ok?
If he gets BJs from Kellyanne Conway under his desk at the Oval Office, would that be ok?

Don't take leave of yer senses fella.....say if he cheated on his income taxes, or he bent some construction rules, or didn't rent to Japs.....stuff like that....not genocide, well Mexicans....hmmmm....let me think on it a piece.....http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/chuckle002.gif

So there are limits. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump#Construction_and_pro
perty_law_matters

ANy of those legal matters are non important to you.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 1st, 2018 at 5:13pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:41pm:
Panther wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:36pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:10pm:
Panther wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 3:07pm:
I'm just a Trumptard, so whatever he does, it'll be ok with me.....

[/i][/font][/size]

Do you find this position to be intellectually lacking? I'm not suggesting Hillary would have been much better, but to suggest that no matter what Trump does it will be ok seems wrong.

E.g. If he commits widespread genocide of his own people, would that be ok?
If he gets BJs from Kellyanne Conway under his desk at the Oval Office, would that be ok?

Don't take leave of yer senses fella.....say if he cheated on his income taxes, or he bent some construction rules, or didn't rent to Japs.....stuff like that....not genocide, well Mexicans....hmmmm....let me think on it a piece.....http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/chuckle002.gif

So there are limits. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump#Construction_and_pro
perty_law_matters

ANy of those legal matters are non important to you.

trumptards like to say there are limits to there support, but for most of them, those limits are way, way over the horizon. Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and still not lose support. He was not wrong, perhaps the second time in his life he was correct about something.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 12:00pm

Panther... '

what happened to the "lady" who verified Obama's Birth Certificate?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 5th, 2018 at 2:41pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 12:00pm:
Panther... '

what happened to the "lady" who verified Obama's Birth Certificate?

so back to 'birther' again?  the memo failed so spectacularly that you need to go and find ANOTHER conspiracy to wank over?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #34 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 7:13am

Panther wrote on Feb 1st, 2018 at 12:24pm:
ISSUE: United States President Donald John Trump's Income Tax Returns.

They are shared with those who need them on a  "Need to Know"  basis.

Obviously the American People didn't need them.
62,984,825  American Voters
elected him President of the United States without having seen them, so therefore President Trump's Private Income Tax Returns weren't important to them in their decision making.

Grin Grin Grin

I guess Obama's Birth Certificate should have also been "Need to Know" and the people didn't need to know because 65,915,795 to 69,498,516 voters elected him (depending on the election) yet that was still something that had to be released, according to Trump of all people.

Why should Trump be exempt from the standards he demanded of others?

He would have needed more votes than Obama in order to claim that his Tax Returns are "Need to know" and the people don't need to know.

Well he didn't, not even close.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 12:51pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 7:13am:

elected him President of the United States without having seen them, so therefore President Trump's Private Income Tax Returns weren't important to them in their decision making.

Grin Grin Grin

I guess Obama's Birth Certificate should have also been "Need to Know" and the people didn't need to know because 65,915,795 to 69,498,516 voters elected him (depending on the election) yet that was still something that had to be released, according to Trump of all people.

He would have needed more votes than Obama in order to claim that his Tax Returns are "Need to know" and the people don't need to know.

That is how Trump operates. he demands 100% loyalty while giving none. He expects you to help him but when the reverse is needed, he is nowhere. He is one massive hypocrite on any level and any area.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #36 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 1:41pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 7:13am:

Grin Grin Grin

Apples & Oranges.....

There is no law, not in the Constitution or anywhere else, that required candidate, now President Trump, to produce his private Income Tax Returns, & have to make them public.  Therefore he has full control over who has access to those Income Tax Returns, & who may or may not view them.

On the other hand, there are Laws set forth in the US Constitution, the Law of the Land, that specifically states any person who wishes to run for the position of, & legally become the US President..... he must qualify for & be, according to Article II, Section 1, Clause 5:

Quote:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Obama was required to fulfill the above as a matter of Law, not on a "Need to Know Basis".

He was required to provide certified documentation (which he didn't), attested to while under oath (which he never took) that such documentation is absolutely 100% accurate, & contains the absolute facts required to meet the Constitutional requirements for becoming the President of the United States as set forth in Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/2/essays/82/presidential-eligibility
... (LINK)

Like I said......Apples & Oranges where Obama was obligated by Law to produce a valid birth certificate, & Trump was/is not legally, or by statute, required to produce his private Income Tax Returns.

« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2018 at 1:54pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #37 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 2:20pm

We know he's not required to by law, but he's in the highest office of the land and he should be subject to at least the level of scrutiny that he demanded of those he was attacking.

But let's face it, we know why he won't release them.  It's one of two possibilities, he either doesn't want to show how much tax he's avoided paying over the years or is deathly afraid of the world knowing that he's not as rich as he claims.

There's that recurring theme again, his insecurities and weakness as a man...

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #38 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 2:42pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 2:20pm:
We know he's not required to by law, but he's in the highest office of the land and he should be subject to at least the level of scrutiny that he demanded of those he was attacking.

But let's face it, we know why he won't release them.  It's one of two possibilities, he either doesn't want to show how much tax he's avoided paying over the years or is deathly afraid of the world knowing that he's not as rich as he claims.

There's that recurring theme again, his insecurities and weakness as a man...

Or the most valid reason of all.......He wishes to enjoy his privacy....the public has no need to know!

I agree with him, & only wished he flatly refused to provide them before the election as he should have.

One reason, among many, the American People voted for him was because he believes in being a non-conformist.....just because other Presidents before him voluntarily did (not all of them by any stretch btw) doesn't make him need to comply with a tradition he objects to.

Way to go Donald!!!!!.....tell those sniveling butthurts & snowflakes where to shove their "requests".....it's none of their business, your taxes are private!!!!!

On the other hand the ex-HNIC got away with not providing the legally required documentation. There will come a day when a good lawyer will sue & win a case for his client(s) pertaining to the Obama Administrations legitimacy, & if won, the ramifications to legislation he signed into law may be at risk.

Personally I don't give a rats ass one way or the other.....but if they get him.....good on 'em!!   Another legacy bites the dust!! Wink

« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2018 at 2:49pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #39 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 2:57pm

Panther wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 2:42pm:
On the other hand the ex-HNIC got away with not providing the legally required documentation. There will come a day when a good lawyer will sue & win a case for his client(s) pertaining to the Obama Administrations legitimacy, & if won, the ramifications to legislation he signed into law may be at risk.

Personally I don't give a rats ass one way or the other.....but if they get him.....good on 'em!!   Another legacy bites the dust!! Wink[/i][/font][/size]

Wrong you racist prick. He did provide it.

Jesus smacking christ you're a moron of the highest order

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #40 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 3:12pm

Or the most valid reason of all.......He wishes to enjoy his privacy....the public has no need to know!

Maybe but he's charged with running the country and using his business acumen as proof he's the best man for the job, yet he wants to hide his results lest they not meet his boastful showboating about his standing?

Privacy is all well an good when you're a private citizen, but once you've used your life in business as the foundation for your run at public office, the highest of offices, the desire for privacy can only go so far.

Quote:
I agree with him, & only wished he flatly refused to provide them before the election as he should have.

Of course you agree with him.  The level of forgiveness and support you're willing to give Trump does cement your loyalty.
Why would you dare apply any sort of objective logic to the situation?  That's not very loyal.

I wonder if you were one of the many demanding Clinton release her emails?  There was no law stating that...

Quote:
One reason, among many, the American People voted for him was because he believes in being a non-conformist.....just because other Presidents before him voluntarily did (not all of them by any stretch btw) doesn't make him need to comply with a tradition he objects to.

Way to go Donald!!!!!.....tell those sniveling butthurts & snowflakes where to shove their "requests".....it's none of their business, your taxes are private!!!!!

It's very easy to tell when even you find it hard to push the crap you spew, you devolve to the snowflakes and butthurt comments.

Again Trump is telling people what they want to hear.  The only thing non-conformist about him is that he is incapable of filtering his own speech, aka thinking before he talks.  When there is no teleprompter he just spews out the first thing that comes to mind.  Some call that genuine, some call it non-conformist, others call it incoherent babble that barely links into an intelligible paragraph.

That's not to say he's stupid, far from it, but this is the persona he's chosen to base his public figure on.

Quote:
On the other hand the ex-HNIC

Well there is no point in continuing with any sort of reasonable discourse if you're just going to be a racist nice person (I'll leave it to your imagination what the swear filter changed there).

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #41 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 9:31am

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 3:12pm:

Maybe but he's charged with running the country and using his business acumen as proof he's the best man for the job, yet he wants to hide his results lest they not meet his boastful showboating about his standing?

Privacy is all well an good when you're a private citizen, but once you've used your life in business as the foundation for your run at public office, the highest of offices, the desire for privacy can only go so far.

Well then, if the American People, through their Congress, wish to make it mandatory, then why don't they just amend the US Constitution, or make a Statute reflecting their desire to see those documents....forcing the President to make his Private Income Tax Returns public?

So why hasn't that happened?

Is it simply because the American People don't actually care. That they demand their government respect their privacy, & understand where the President of the United States of America is coming from? Wink

« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2018 at 9:37am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:01am

Panther wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 9:31am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 3:12pm:

Well then, if the American People, through their Congress, wish to make it mandatory, then why don't they just amend the US Constitution, or make a Statute reflecting their desire to see those documents....forcing the President to make his Private Income Tax Returns public?

So why hasn't that happened?

Is it simply because the American People don't actually care. That they demand their government respect their privacy, & understand where the President of the United States of America is coming from? Wink

Voters have a right to expect their leaders to do the right thing without having to be literally forced to do every right thing. GOOD PEOPLE do the right thing without being forced to. Trumps refusal to release his tax returns underlines that he is a cheat and an amoral scumbag.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #43 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 12:47pm

That, & 25 Cents, will get ya a 25 Cent Pony Ride!
Still, ain't gunna see no tax returns! 

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print