Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Challenge: PROVE THE DEEP STATE (Read 2983 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Challenge: PROVE THE DEEP STATE
Reply #30 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:05am

The "Deep State" can be as deep, large, and vast as one's imagination allows. Is there a kernel of truth to the Deep State, of course, there is, but after that, it is all about connecting dots where there are no dots.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:07am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 2:33pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 12:19pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 12:12pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:56am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:32am:
What, you think a couple of paragraphs is going to prove anything?  Idiots like you won't budge anyway. Probably why you have such an overwhelming response in this thread.  Grin

Do it yourself. Start by looking at your mate mccain and his cozy relatiinship with george soros and nathaniel rothschild.
What are they doing in montenegro? Oh and montenegro just joined nato. Why is nato still around?

One would think that they are trying to Interfere with russias turkstream pipeline. Why is soros have vested intrest i drilling for oil in the pristine waters of the adriatic sea.  After all, russia will make some good coin out of the turkstream project. That must be threatening to the good old US of A.

What about hillary and russia? The uranium 1 deals.
The emails. Podesta. It's all falling apart for them.

I still reckon your mate mueller heading the fbi is actually after hillary and not trump. Using trump as a decoy so they don't spook the bitch.

You are the clowns manufacturing this 'deep state' nonsense. Why dont YOU come up with some actual evidence instead of merely repeating the same ridiculous disproven claims every time.

No one beleives this crap other than Trump and other mentally damaged, mini-brains like yourself.

PROOF.

Bet ya cant

So you deny what I've posted above is happening?  Grin

And another thing.
If the proof was hanging there like a hemorrhoid then maybe you would see it on cnn, but it's not. There is something sinister at the top of US gov. It is being exposed all the time. Hillary will go to jail.

Yes, I deny it. This is why I say to you to PROVIDE PROOF. All you have done is made a statement in line with conspiracy theory.  You need to cite evidence, provide reliable witnesses. Show use interviews and statements. Photos, videos or documents. And above all, provide a credible narrative to fit these facts.

So far, you have provided NOTHING but words on a screen that make no sense and are unsupported by any evidence.

You expect to be handed it all on a platter. 

Yes, Captain, that's what proof is.

It may be in some cases vut do you think the establishment leave crumbs laying everywhere like a big fat pig? No way.
These agendas can go for decades.

I do believe that mccain is up to bo good again in montenegro. They seem to be hell bent on trying to stop russia making money. America are the real terrorists of the world. They've totally destroyed yesterday in order to destroy Western culture. Sad really. Every country they have interfered with has been destroyed. I can't understand why nato is still around. Really can't.
Guess we will wait and see.

Putin comes accross as a really tough man. He is constantly battleing these american arseholes. He gives it to his henchmen to if they play up.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:46am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:07am:
I can't understand why nato is still around. Really can't.

Ask Sweden. Or Norway. They are busy preparing for something. Ask them what that something is.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:43am

AiA wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:46am:
I can't understand why nato is still around. Really can't.

Ask Sweden. Or Norway. They are busy preparing for something. Ask them what that something is.

Have you got a contact number handy?  Grin

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:40am

Richdude wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:35am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:10pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
So what's your definition of the Deep State, Longy?

Would you care to post a response?

Point of Order.  How exactly does one define something that does not exist??  The Deep State is a fantasy and conspiracy theory that exists only in the minds of demented and cognitively-challenged simpletons. The only definition even remotely possible is 'artifacts of deep-seated paranoia with elements of schizoid affection'

Or more simply... THEY ARE NUTS

So Dead End thinks he knows more than the former speaker of the house Newt Gingrich.

Gingrich: 'The deep state exists’
© Getty Images
Former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) says there is a “deep state” of entrenched federal government employees undermining President Trump.

“Of course, the deep state exists,” Gingrich told the Associated Press on Tuesday. "There’s a permanent state of massive bureaucracies that do whatever they want and set up deliberate leaks to attack the president.

“They are fighting to keep hold of their power. This is what the deep state does: They create a lie, spread a lie, fail to check the lie and then deny they were behind the lie.”

White House press secretary Sean Spicer last week said there may be “a deep state” working against Trump and his administration.
“I think there’s no question when you have eight years of one party in office that stays in government [they’re] affiliated with, joined [to] and continue to espouse the agenda of the previous administration,” Spicer said.

He characterized the “deep state” opposing Trump as former President Obama loyalists throughout the federal government.

“I don’t think it should come as a surprise that there are people burrowed into government during eight years of the last administration and may have believed in that agenda and want to continue to seek it,” he said. "I don’t think that should come as surprise to anyone.”

Trump campaigned as a political outsider during the 2016 presidential election, repeatedly vowing to “drain the swamp” in Washington and end government corruption.

The president has since frequently decried leaks from inside his administration to the press, leading some conservative figures to blame Obama-administration holdovers.

Right-leaning media figures have increasingly cited the “deep state” for damaging revelations about some of Trump’s associates and their ties with Russia.

Conspiracy nutjobs like Gingrich making statements of their beliefs is NOT proof or even evidence. Once again, if the Deep State is so pervasive and so powerful then its actual existence should be extremely easy to prove.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:42am

What, you think a couple of paragraphs is going to prove anything?  Idiots like you won't budge anyway. Probably why you have such an overwhelming response in this thread.  Grin

Do it yourself. Start by looking at your mate mccain and his cozy relatiinship with george soros and nathaniel rothschild.
What are they doing in montenegro? Oh and montenegro just joined nato. Why is nato still around?

One would think that they are trying to Interfere with russias turkstream pipeline. Why is soros have vested intrest i drilling for oil in the pristine waters of the adriatic sea.  After all, russia will make some good coin out of the turkstream project. That must be threatening to the good old US of A.

I still reckon your mate mueller heading the fbi is actually after hillary and not trump. Using trump as a decoy so they don't spook the bitch.

You are the clowns manufacturing this 'deep state' nonsense. Why dont YOU come up with some actual evidence instead of merely repeating the same ridiculous disproven claims every time.

No one beleives this crap other than Trump and other mentally damaged, mini-brains like yourself.

PROOF.

Bet ya cant

And another thing.
If the proof was hanging there like a hemorrhoid then maybe you would see it on cnn, but it's not. There is something sinister at the top of US gov. It is being exposed all the time. Hillary will go to jail.

Yes, I deny it. This is why I say to you to PROVIDE PROOF. All you have done is made a statement in line with conspiracy theory.  You need to cite evidence, provide reliable witnesses. Show use interviews and statements. Photos, videos or documents. And above all, provide a credible narrative to fit these facts.

So far, you have provided NOTHING but words on a screen that make no sense and are unsupported by any evidence.

It may be in some cases vut do you think the establishment leave crumbs laying everywhere like a big fat pig? No way.

I do believe that mccain is up to bo good again in montenegro. They seem to be hell bent on trying to stop russia making money. America are the real terrorists of the world. They've totally destroyed yesterday in order to destroy Western culture. Sad really. Every country they have interfered with has been destroyed. I can't understand why nato is still around. Really can't.

Putin comes accross as a really tough man. He is constantly battleing these american arseholes. He gives it to his henchmen to if they play up.

another putin-lover. Funny how so many trumptards are so incredibly supportive of a murderous dictator.

It says a great deal.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:18am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:42am:

PROOF.

Bet ya cant

And another thing.

another putin-lover. Funny how so many trumptards are so incredibly supportive of a murderous dictator.

It says a great deal.

Murderous dictator? no Im not a hillary supporter....you are.  Grin
Hillary will be locked up soon. Gowdy is gonna hang the bitch.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:31am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:18am:

PROOF.

Bet ya cant

And another thing.

It says a great deal.

You are a supporter and fanboy of Putin. That says more about you than anything else you could ever say.

And fortunately, there are people like Mueller and others coming after Trump and other fools just like you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:49am

AiA wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:05am:
The "Deep State" can be as deep, large, and vast as one's imagination allows. Is there a kernel of truth to the Deep State, of course, there is, but after that, it is all about connecting dots where there are no dots.

Oh - and it also claims Jews like Soros are conspiring to bring down the West.

The Deep State idea is as Nazi Jew-baiting as it is Cold War hysteria.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:11am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:31am:

PROOF.

Bet ya cant

And another thing.

It says a great deal.

You are a supporter and fanboy of Putin. That says more about you than anything else you could ever say.

And fortunately, there are people like Mueller and others coming after Trump and other fools just like you.

So mueller is going to get on a plane and come over to Australia just for me? Wow. I'm flattered.  Grin

You should be thanking Putin for knocking out obamas isis mates.
And....
How can I support someone I don't know or live under? All I said is he "comes accross as". No need to mix my words into your agenda.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #40 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:41am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:40am:

Point of Order.  How exactly does one define something that does not exist??  The Deep State is a fantasy and conspiracy theory that exists only in the minds of demented and cognitively-challenged simpletons. The only definition even remotely possible is 'artifacts of deep-seated paranoia with elements of schizoid affection'

So Dead End thinks he knows more than the former speaker of the house Newt Gingrich.

© Getty Images
Former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) says there is a “deep state” of entrenched federal government employees undermining President Trump.

“Of course, the deep state exists,” Gingrich told the Associated Press on Tuesday. "There’s a permanent state of massive bureaucracies that do whatever they want and set up deliberate leaks to attack the president.

“They are fighting to keep hold of their power. This is what the deep state does: They create a lie, spread a lie, fail to check the lie and then deny they were behind the lie.”

White House press secretary Sean Spicer last week said there may be “a deep state” working against Trump and his administration.
“I think there’s no question when you have eight years of one party in office that stays in government [they’re] affiliated with, joined [to] and continue to espouse the agenda of the previous administration,” Spicer said.

He characterized the “deep state” opposing Trump as former President Obama loyalists throughout the federal government.

“I don’t think it should come as a surprise that there are people burrowed into government during eight years of the last administration and may have believed in that agenda and want to continue to seek it,” he said. "I don’t think that should come as surprise to anyone.”

Trump campaigned as a political outsider during the 2016 presidential election, repeatedly vowing to “drain the swamp” in Washington and end government corruption.

The president has since frequently decried leaks from inside his administration to the press, leading some conservative figures to blame Obama-administration holdovers.

Right-leaning media figures have increasingly cited the “deep state” for damaging revelations about some of Trump’s associates and their ties with Russia.

Conspiracy nutjobs like Gingrich making statements of their beliefs is NOT proof or even evidence. Once again, if the Deep State is so pervasive and so powerful then its actual existence should be extremely easy to prove.

You really are out of touch - Newt Gingrich is one of the most respected men in Washington.

The truth is no one thinks your opinions matter.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #41 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:59am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:49am:
AiA wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:05am:

Oh - and it also claims Jews like Soros are conspiring to bring down the West.

The Deep State idea is as Nazi Jew-baiting as it is Cold War hysteria.

Nope! Using the fake Jewish card does not help your argument.

My Jewish family hate Soros and think he is a blight on Judaism. He is indeed intent on bringing down the West, as he has said he would. They also think that the money manipulators, who claim to be Jewish, the Rothchilds are a fraud.

These pretend Jews use Judaism as a cover. "You cannot attack us were're Jews". Only the terminally stupid and ignorant such as Karnal believe this. No offence meant.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:02pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:41am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:40am:

© Getty Images

You really are out of touch - Newt Gingrich is one of the most respected men in Washington.

The truth is no one thinks your opinions matter.

yep. well respected in the ALT-RIGHT. But among people with more balanced viewpoints he is thought of as a lunatic. and still.

WHERES YOUR PROOF?????

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #43 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:01pm

PROOF.

Bet ya cant

And another thing.

It says a great deal.

"If that bastard wins we will all hang"
Hillary Clinton, after an interview in which her interviewer went off script and asked some embarrassing questions.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:31pm

Richdude wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:01pm:

PROOF.

Bet ya cant

And another thing.

It says a great deal.

"If that bastard wins we will all hang"
Hillary Clinton, after an interview in which her interviewer went off script and asked some embarrassing questions.

Not sure what your point is, but you have still failed to provide a single scrap of evidence for the existence of the mythical Deep State. IN fact, you ahvent even produced lousy evidence, just ZERO evidence.

You really arent very good at this, are you?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print