Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22
Send Topic Print
You are Australian if.... (Read 19793 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: You are Australian if....
Reply #150 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Valkie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:49pm:
Seriously Brian, I reckon I have scraped stuff off the soles of my shoes that is smarter than you.
I have trouble reconciling that people of such little intellectual capacity exist.

Muslims do have the right to free speech.
They do differ from other groups in that they threaten to kill people who disagree with them.
That is bad enough, but even worse is that these are not empty threats, because they actually do go on to murder those who diasgree with them.

That goes beyond free speech, I would think even someone with a dead gerbil to keep his wheel spinning could pick up on that much.

To pretend that a screaming muslim does not carry a threat of violence, even if he does not say it because he is being filmed, does not mean it is not there.

Do you think if I put my name and address with every statement against Islam I could rest easily in the fact that they will allow me my free speech in a manner free from threat of or actual violence.

Yeah, like fu33 you do.
Neither do any other of you mealy mouthed apologists.
So get friggin real for a change and admit these guys are not like everybody else.
Their religion is a political ideology that is totalitarian in nature and more closely resembles fascism than anything we have seen since 1945.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another one who when he can't win automatically resorts to ad hominem argument.  Tsk, tsk, I have no idea why you bother, I really don't.   You add nothing to the debate except insults and hatred.

The Muslims in your video did not threaten to kill anybody, as far as I can tell.   They did not threaten to hurt anybody.   They were just making a vocal and visual protest against the speakers.  Nothing more.  Once more we see the Islamophobic mindset.   Most Muslims are law-abiding, well assimilated, peaceful people.   I am unsure why you attempt to characterise them as being anything else.   Could it be your Islamophobia speaking?    Roll Eyes

You ought to know bwyannnnnn,

You are the one who always falls straight back to the exact same statement of stupidity every single time you can't win.

Tsk tsk
Calling everyone an legislative. (Even the spell check can't legitimise islamaphobia)
You christophobe

Better lay off the Fruity Lexia, Valkie.   Tsk, tsk, a "legislative"?  Really?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

Islamophobia - defined just for you, Valkie, as your spell checker has so much trouble with it.   Roll Eyes

Imbecile
Your mind is so warped by the sick CULT that you have no intelligence left.
Wikipedia, you favorite tool, is full of insane and incorrect data.
Just like you.
But the English dictionary does not recognise islamaphobia because it's a make up word.

No one fears Islam, they just hate it.
How can one fear a cowardly, primitive, backward CULT?

NOW GO AWAY LITTLE TSK TSK IMBECILE

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #151 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:16am:
Brian, brian brian, you are so wrong.
Unless of course, they are Muslims and then they earn the ire of oh, so many Australians who have never met a Muslim nor understand that Muslims aren't all Terrorists, they are just ordinary people who just happen to worship a different god to the one normally accepted by the majority of Australians.    

Here is a little clip of some local Mebourne boys, born and raised here, good aussies one and all, according to you, and your fellow apologists.

I make it to be about 30 people.  Hardly representative of the overwhelming majority of Muslims, now are they?

Quote:
If this clip is long enough, you may see some christians spewing hate as well, more lovely folk.

So?  Yet you signal out the Muslims for most of your criticism.  Interesting that.   Both groups are exercising their Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Assembly.   Both are acting democratically and protesting, peacefully.   I see nothing wrong with either group doing that.

I don't agree with their position, as is my right.   I'd enjoy more than likely arguing with people from either group.  However, they have a right to their views and I would never tell them they were wrong for doing so as you appear to be doing.

Neither group was violent, neither group threatened anybody physically.   So, what is your problem with either group expressing their opinion?

You may disagree with what they say but you have no right to silence either group.  No right at all.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Seriously Brian, I reckon I have scraped stuff off the soles of my shoes that is smarter than you.
I have trouble reconciling that people of such little intellectual capacity exist.

They do differ from other groups in that they threaten to kill people who disagree with them.
That is bad enough, but even worse is that these are not empty threats, because they actually do go on to murder those who diasgree with them.

That goes beyond free speech, I would think even someone with a dead gerbil to keep his wheel spinning could pick up on that much.

To pretend that a screaming muslim does not carry a threat of violence, even if he does not say it because he is being filmed, does not mean it is not there.

Do you think if I put my name and address with every statement against Islam I could rest easily in the fact that they will allow me my free speech in a manner free from threat of or actual violence.

Yeah, like fu33 you do.
So get friggin real for a change and admit these guys are not like everybody else.
Their religion is a political ideology that is totalitarian in nature and more closely resembles fascism than anything we have seen since 1945.

Mozza you've nailed it.

Pssst....Bwian is a clueless troll we usually ignore OR poke fun at  Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #152 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:04pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Valkie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:40pm:

Yeah, like fu33 you do.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Another one who when he can't win automatically resorts to ad hominem argument.  Tsk, tsk, I have no idea why you bother, I really don't.   You add nothing to the debate except insults and hatred.

The Muslims in your video did not threaten to kill anybody, as far as I can tell.   They did not threaten to hurt anybody.   They were just making a vocal and visual protest against the speakers.  Nothing more.  Once more we see the Islamophobic mindset.   Most Muslims are law-abiding, well assimilated, peaceful people.   I am unsure why you attempt to characterise them as being anything else.   Could it be your Islamophobia speaking?    Roll Eyes

You ought to know bwyannnnnn,

You are the one who always falls straight back to the exact same statement of stupidity every single time you can't win.

Tsk tsk
Calling everyone an legislative. (Even the spell check can't legitimise islamaphobia)
You christophobe

Better lay off the Fruity Lexia, Valkie.   Tsk, tsk, a "legislative"?  Really?   Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

Islamophobia - defined just for you, Valkie, as your spell checker has so much trouble with it.   Roll Eyes

Imbecile
Your mind is so warped by the sick CULT that you have no intelligence left.
Wikipedia, you favorite tool, is full of insane and incorrect data.
Just like you.
But the English dictionary does not recognise islamaphobia because it's a make up word.

No one fears Islam, they just hate it.
How can one fear a cowardly, primitive, backward CULT?

NOW GO AWAY LITTLE TSK TSK IMBECILE

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Resorting to ad hominem arguments again, Valkie?  Tsk, tsk.  Oxford University Dictionary - the ultimate determiner of what is English or not disagrees with you.

Islamophobia    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #153 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:18pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:16pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:16am:
Brian, brian brian, you are so wrong.
Unless of course, they are Muslims and then they earn the ire of oh, so many Australians who have never met a Muslim nor understand that Muslims aren't all Terrorists, they are just ordinary people who just happen to worship a different god to the one normally accepted by the majority of Australians.    

Here is a little clip of some local Mebourne boys, born and raised here, good aussies one and all, according to you, and your fellow apologists.

I make it to be about 30 people.  Hardly representative of the overwhelming majority of Muslims, now are they?

Quote:
If this clip is long enough, you may see some christians spewing hate as well, more lovely folk.

So?  Yet you signal out the Muslims for most of your criticism.  Interesting that.   Both groups are exercising their Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Assembly.   Both are acting democratically and protesting, peacefully.   I see nothing wrong with either group doing that.

I don't agree with their position, as is my right.   I'd enjoy more than likely arguing with people from either group.  However, they have a right to their views and I would never tell them they were wrong for doing so as you appear to be doing.

Neither group was violent, neither group threatened anybody physically.   So, what is your problem with either group expressing their opinion?

You may disagree with what they say but you have no right to silence either group.  No right at all.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, like fu33 you do.

Mozza you've nailed it.

Pssst....Bwian is a clueless troll we usually ignore OR poke fun at  Grin

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #154 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:48pm:
capitosinora wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:31am:
Agree they don't need to abandon anything because there is no culture.
Everything what's left is a poor imitation of British prehistoric convict colonial "culture".

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9b5d235913996c0d7d61209473e79237/tumblr_inline_n86rm...

Not unlike America, then.

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/black-people-lynched.jpg

Were they innocent?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:35pm

capitosinora wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:35pm:
Everything what's left is a poor imitation of British prehistoric convict colonial "culture".

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9b5d235913996c0d7d61209473e79237/tumblr_inline_n86rm...

Were they innocent?

As innocent as you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #156 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:04pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Resorting to ad hominem arguments again, Valkie?  Tsk, tsk.  Oxford University Dictionary - the ultimate determiner of what is English or not disagrees with you.

You do realise resorting to labelling people Islamophobic or racist is ad hom Brian, you have used other ad hom but I can't be stuffed looking back for it but I'll be sure to point it out next time I see it if you like.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #157 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:45pm

capitosinora wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:35pm:

Were they innocent?

Hell no, how could they be, they were nigs! They were lynched you imbecile, no courts were used to decide if they were or not.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #158 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:42pm:

You do realise resorting to labelling people Islamophobic or racist is ad hom Brian, you have used other ad hom but I can't be stuffed looking back for it but I'll be sure to point it out next time I see it if you like.

How dare you be so disrespectful. He's a Doctor of Divinity!

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #159 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 10:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 10:22pm:
You are Australian if time spent drinking beer
and playing pool with your mates is more important than time with your wife and kids.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yep - and if you watch the cricket with a can of VB.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #160 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:51pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm:

Hmm.. I was wondering where I should put a bore down, do you think he could bring his sticks and help me?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #161 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:54pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm:

Doctor of Insanity you mean.

He's been exposed as a clueless fraud SO many times by SO many posters.....you gotta wonder why he bothers logging in with that particular multi nic of his.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #162 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:57pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
and playing pool with your mates is more important than time with your wife and kids.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Or blame the umpire when your footy team looses....Bloody white maggots???

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #163 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:01pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:57pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Angry Angry Angry

So true.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #164 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:01pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:57pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Angry Angry Angry

Oi! Some of those refs need a good flogging!

Why?

It's bloody obvious that THEY'RE GAMBLING RESPONSIBLY!

Compliments of match fixing.  Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22
Send Topic Print