Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More rubbish from Agnes. (Read 933 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

More rubbish from Agnes.
Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:57pm

Quote:
I read that the Dung Hill gang is on a slow campaign here to drive GMods and FD  crazy with this banning poo

Post the link which establishes that, Agnes.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: More rubbish from Agnes.
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Where is the link, Agnes?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:37pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:28pm:

the one you have hidden or deleted you mean ? LOL give me a break dim witty

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:37pm:

Oh....so it does not exist.  I see.  You are so full of schit Agnes, and it is astounding you seem not to have a clue that is the case.

How about I post some screen shots of your many comments concerning your views on Neferti, cods, Hicks, Vic etc?

Okay by you?  I will not do it unless you agree.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:02pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:41pm:

Oh....so it does not exist.  I see.  You are so full of schit Agnes, and it is astounding you seem not to have a clue that is the case.

How about I post some screen shots of your many comments concerning your views on Neferti, cods, Hicks, Vic etc?

nice try troublemaker arsie- I see you dissappeared that thread- how unusual- end from me I am here against my better judgement so I am off now-

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:04pm

Oh Christ. Watching you two go at it is...
...like watching two lovers wearing each other's underwear and playing spin the bottle. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:10pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:02pm:

nice try troublemaker arsie- I see you dissappeared that thread- how unusual-

Rubbish.  There is no such Thread.  Hang about I'll check.

Nothing.

As usual, lies.  You cannot live your life that way Agnes either here or in the real World.

May I post those screen shots?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:10pm:

Nothing.

As usual, lies.  You cannot live your life that way Agnes either here or in the real World.

It was there in full view and now its gone- so you or monk have removed it- stop deflecting by threatening with screen shots- utter rubbish and now YOU  never have my permission to post anything - its always been that way- nothing has changed- you tried to do the same to cods yesterday I saw it   - that is how you try to hurt and intimidate people- I dont care what anyone has said about me- so get that through your thick head- don't refer to me again-

You still havent answered my assertion you stalked me in facebook- what do you have to say about that stalker?
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:41pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:27pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm:

Nothing.

It was there in full view and now its gone- so you or monk have removed it- stop deflecting by threatening with screen shots- utter rubbish and now YOU  never have my permission to post anything - its always been that way- nothing has changed- you tried to do the same to cods yesterday I saw it you tried to do that to cods  - that is how you try to hurt and intimidate people- I dont care what anyone has said about me- so get that through your thick head- don't refer to me again-

You still havent answered my assertion you stalked me in facebook- what do you have to say about that stalker?

Oh Agnes....nothing has been recently disappeared.  Nothing.

And I am not talking about what people have said about you.  I am talking about what YOU have said about others.

As for stalking you on FaceBook, no.  As for asking you if you were some retard who (in the lead up to my details being revealed by Neferti, SN and AiA) who sent me a friend request on my FaceBook page, yes.  Via PM here, I did ask if it was you.  Would you like to have that PM posted?  You replied HERE on OzPol, that you had not sent me that request.

Why are you still carrying on as if it was you who sent me that FB friend request?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:30pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm:

Nothing.

It was there in full view and now its gone- so you or monk have removed it- stop deflecting by threatening with screen shots- utter rubbish and now YOU  never have my permission to post anything - its always been that way- nothing has changed- you tried to do the same to cods yesterday I saw it you tried to do that to cods  - that is how you try to hurt and intimidate people- I dont care what anyone has said about me- so get that through your thick head- don't refer to me again-

Oh Agnes....nothing has been recently disappeared.  Nothing.

And I am not talking about what people have said about you.  I am talking about what YOU have said about others.

As for stalking you on FaceBook, no.  As for asking you if you were some retard who (in the lead up to my details being revealed by Neferti, SN and AiA) who sent me a friend request on my FaceBook page, yes.  Via PM here, I did ask if it was you.  Would you like to have that PM posted?  You replied HERE on OzPol, that you had [highlight]not sent me that request.

Why are you still carrying on as if it was you who sent me that FB friend request?[/highlight]

So why come here asking me if it were me if you were not looking for me   ??????
stalker- you dint ask Bogarde you didnt ask Setanta- nor cods nor nerferti- you asked me !!!!! you were looking for me- its very clear and more lies wont help you Aussie- so just stop- your pm to me proves you were looking for me
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:35pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:41pm

Quote:
So why come here asking me if it were me if you were not looking for me   ??????
stalker- you dint ask Bogarde you didnt ask Setanta- nor cods nor nerferti- you asked me !!!!! you were looking for me- its very clear and more lies wont help you Aussie- so just stop- your pm to me proves you were looking for me

Not looking.  Asking.

When I got the friend request from that person, as you do when you have no idea who they are, you ask FB who they are.  When I did, that took me straight to Frogen's FB page and the only person I know (other than the Lady from Tasmania) who would be there....is YOU.  Hence, I asked.....YOU, and you said it was not....YOU.

Anything else I can help you with?  Would you like the name of the obvious nutcase who sent me that FB friend request, the person you said was not YOU?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:47pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:41pm:
Quote:

Not looking.  Asking.

When I got the friend request from that person, as you do when you have no idea who they are, you ask FB who they are.  When I did, that took me straight to Frogen's FB page and the only person I know (other than the Lady from Tasmania) who would be there....is YOU.  Hence, I asked.....YOU, and you said it was not....YOU.

Anything else I can help you with?  Would you like the name of the obvious nutcase who sent me that FB friend request, the person you said was not YOU?

No one here believes that especially not me stupid idiot- you are a bored old man aussie- its not healthy- bitter and bored same as everyone else in the dung heap- Im done argueing with you- find someone else to stalk-  and leave OP if you cannot live in peace with pp here-

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Oh you love him (Aussie) Agnes.
You couldn't wait till he returned from his Ban.
You (more than the others) were rubbing your legs together like a cricket, in expectation.
Because you knew that no-one gives you more attention than Aussie himself.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print