Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Remember when muslims were nice??? (Read 972 times)
mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Remember when muslims were nice???
Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:45pm

I am an old ferker, and I travelled when I was young, and remember meeting muslims, in their home countries, who were lovely, hospitable, kind people, who had never even thought about cutting my head off for being an infidel. Have any others on here experienced similiar? Are you also old/er folk, like myself?

Lousy french left wing extremists helping to install ayatollah, arse a holer, khomeini, in 79 was when it all went sideways for me. How about others here, any theories just when and why muslims decided to become the most hated people on earth?

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Remember when muslims were nice???
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:52pm

The very day muhammad met Gabriel in a cave.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:58pm

I've met some very nice Muslim people. I started at a new job the other day and the place was absolutely toxic except for a few Muslim people. They took me under their wing. My old Bangladeshi neighbour was a nice bloke too. I've met a few absolute scumbag Muslims who tend to be Lebanese. I'm not too happy about islam being in Australia but if people are kind to me I'm kind back. I don't trust Indians myself.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:00pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:58pm:
I've met some very nice Muslim people. I started at a new job the other day and the place was absolutely toxic except for a few Muslim people. They took me under their wing. My old Bangladeshi neighbour was a nice bloke too. I've met a few absolute scumbag Muslims who tend to be Lebanese. I'm not too happy about islam being in Australia but if people are kind to me I'm kind back. I don't trust Indians myself.

Likes Muslims.  Hates Curries. Wants to ban both.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:07pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:00pm:

Curries are sneaks in the workplace who have no problem running people up to the boss from my experience. Their caste system pollutes their brains. I've met some nice ones still .

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:13pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:07pm:

Curries are sneaks in the workplace who have no problem running people up to the boss from my experience. Their caste system pollutes their brains. I've met some nice ones still .

You're not a bad old Paki bird Karnal. Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:01pm

I've met some great ones. I've also met ones who'll slack off if they can.

We forgot Islanders, Homo. You can't stand them.

Their men are the slackest of the lot.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:03pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:13pm:

You're not a bad old Paki bird Karnal. Grin

Thanks, Homo, but how do you know I'm not from Bangladesh?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm

Gandalf is very nice, despite occasionally sprouting racist propaganda and supporting the genocide of Jews.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:55pm

freediver wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:19pm:
Gandalf is very nice, despite occasionally sprouting racist propaganda and supporting the genocide of Jews.

FD is very nice. He supports "sustainability".

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:00pm

Muslim people are generally people polite but en masss their religion is dangerous.

IBI

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Abu was also a big fan of law and order. You don't just drag the apostates into a dark alley and shoot them in the back of the head. There is paperwork to do.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:09pm

freediver wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
Abu was also a big fan of law and order. You don't just drag the apostates into a dark alley and shoot them in the back of the head. There is paperwork to do.

FD was a big fan of carbon taxes and sustainable fishing.

That was then. FD gave this up to eradicate the Muselman and evade all questions.

What sound does a jellyfish make?

Don't answer that one, FD.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print