Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Do this elsewhere please (Read 2768 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Do this elsewhere please
Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:32pm

[Dunno what he has done....seems to have played split/merge or whatever....but this was commenced (and not by 'Aussie') in the General Section by cods in a Thread she titled....another convicted RAPIST earns parole.  On the evening of the 10th January, 2017 'it' was moved here by Setanta who could not be arsed to explain what he did.  Mod.]

Neferti wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:30pm:
Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

Did I see that Gold Coast murderer (Tostee) bleat something recently about ... something?

Why are you posting at OzPol?  Anyone who, like you, in a Thread you Titled Whatever, where you deliberately and maliciously posted my name, my photo, my FaceBook page etc etc...and you even gloated about doing it back at the sewer, does not belong alongside decent people who regard that as utterly contemptuous, indefensible and the worst sin that can be committed on social Forums of this kind.

You have no place here, Neferti.
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:13pm by Mod. »  

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Re: another convicted RAPIST earns parole.
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:46pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:32pm:
Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

Did I see that Gold Coast murderer (Tostee) bleat something recently about ... something?

Why are you posting at OzPol?  Anyone who, like you, in a Thread you Titled Whatever, where you deliberately and maliciously posted my name, my photo, my FaceBook page etc etc...and you even gloated about doing it back at the sewer, does not belong alongside decent people who regard that as utterly contemptuous, indefensible and the worst sin that can be committed on social Forums of this kind.

SAVED AND REPORTED for ABUSE.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:51pm

You reckon fact is abuse?

Leave this Forum.  You have no place here.  Simple as that. 

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:59pm

Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

havent seen anything on him  hes another one who changed his name... and moves to a better life..

this guy is the same  has a very bad history

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:04pm

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:59pm:
Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

havent seen anything on him  hes another one who changed his name... and moves to a better life..

this guy is the same  has a very bad history 

Apparently living in New Zealand ....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/music-festivals/gable-tostee-says-top...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

That's a pretty disgusting thing to do.

How come she/he/it is still here?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:05am

IMHO if someone is released before their sentence is over and they go and reoffend then the person signing the release should be charged with the same offence as the offender. That way someone is accountable for the decision to release them.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:13am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

She/It is an unhinged serial pest. When I used to be a mod here I banned her, permanently, and did the same for any socks that became apparent.

That was years ago, I don't know what happens now.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:39am

mozzaok wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:13am:
Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

She/It is an unhinged serial pest. When I used to be a mod here I banned her, permanently, and did the same for any socks that became apparent.

Yes, that certainly seems to be the case.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:40am

Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

the point is mossy.....he/she broke a rule    a very serious rule...

it [the post]was removed asap... the offender was punished.....I believe even he/she is aware  that if it happens again  gone for good...I believe he/she has learnt a lesson..

at almost the same time..

another he/she made a post..a PM of a long gone member.. without his consent....this was very quickly picked up to contain that persons real name...if you wanted to find it.....

now this he/she  denies all that...

yet he too was punished .. given the same ban I believe.... for doing exactly the same thing as the first he/she...

now all we hear is I want a permanent ban for anyone who post personal details.........

now we have TWO people who have both been found GUILTY of posting personal details.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

both sentenced to the same suspension...all good all dealt with...

YOU WOULD THINK.

some one will not accept the rule of the JUDGE...

you being an ex mod here would know better than I...

how many agreed with the punishment you dished out.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

it would seem to me   someone need to be told to pull his head in...he/she has been judged  and the sentence has been passed...

IT IS NOW OVER....

switch the drama off and the hate machine...anymore threads on the topic will be destroyed.... before this whole forum gets destroyed....

now that makes sense to me!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:54am

So wrong cods, so wrong.

Quote:
another he/she made a post..a PM of a long gone member.. without his consent....this was very quickly picked up to contain that persons real name...if you wanted to find it.....

now this he/she  denies all that...

Who said it was a PM?  And yes, I completely deny that the screen shot breached the Rule, but.....others say otherwise......HOWEVER, the major point is NO-ONE SUGGESTS THERE WAS ANY MALICIOUS OR OTHER INTENT ON MY PART TO REVEAL PERSONAL INFORMATION

Quote:
yet he too was punished .. given the same ban I believe.... for doing exactly the same thing as the first he/she...

NOT EXACTLY THE SAME THING, cods.  Chalk and cheese.  No intent as opposed to deliberate and malicious intent.

Quote:
now all we hear is I want a permanent ban for anyone who post personal details.........

Wrong again.  As is quite usual in social media places like this, there ought be a permanent ban for anyone who
deliberately and with malicious intent
, posts a Member's personal information, and it does not get any more deliberate and malicious than posting my real name, my photo, my FaceBook page and other links to me in a Thread tellingly titled Whatever.
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:07pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:11am

Cods, you hated me, Aussie hated me, Nef, hated me, I think I gave you all suspensions, that you naturally thought you did not deserve, but Nef was different, she was truly not playing with a full deck, and had zero regard for the rules or niceties of civil discourse, hence I banned her permanently, several times, because she kept making new socks and coming back.

Now FD can do what he likes, but I tell you, the Nef I was familiar with was not capable of learning a lesson and being good.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:35pm

mozzaok wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:11am:
Cods, you hated me, Aussie hated me, Nef, hated me, I think I gave you all suspensions, that you naturally thought you did not deserve, but Nef was different, she was truly not playing with a full deck, and had zero regard for the rules or niceties of civil discourse, hence I banned her permanently, several times, because she kept making new socks and coming back.

Now FD can do what he likes, but I tell you, the Nef I was familiar with was not capable of learning a lesson and being good.

mossy I dont  recall any of that how could you.?? my first experience of being banned was by andrei   he had it in for me.. for a while   something to do with lisa  from memory... but I dont recall you and I going to war..

yes I have heard one or two tales about nef   and she has landed one or two blows on myself...but I return serve with serve  and we appear to get on now...

I do not think I HAVE TO GET ON WITH EVERYONE.. that is just not expected...however I do expect people to be reasonable....to at least show some concern for others.....in this case with one or two   they have no regard for other people whatever....

nef asked fd to come back  at least thats my understanding....and since she has come back to ozpol  she barely posts here.....where as that cant be said  for her No1 enemy..... and now the moment she makes a post she is shot down... because someone feels his ego has been hurt... Cry Cry tsk tsk.

I guess you are glad you are no longer a gmod here... Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:39pm

NOT EXACTLY THE SAME THING, cods.  Chalk and cheese.  No intent as opposed to deliberate and malicious intent.

the consequence was the same....

and that is the point........

jezuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

someones real name was exposed.....

looked like a PM to me.. and according to the oracle it was from a different site as well..

which made it alright ... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

shame the bossman didnt agree huh!

IP Logged

strolling bones

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:42pm

We are never too old to learn kind sir

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:45pm

oh agnes give it away. Sad

IP Logged

strolling bones

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:48pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:45pm:

Who is this "agnes" of which you speak? Is she a cwa member or something- beloved president or urn scourer ?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:18pm

strolling bones wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Who is this "agnes" of which you speak? Is she a cwa member or something- beloved president or urn scourer ?

Your puppet master, Agnes, and she has quite a few socks just like you, but she would never, ever ever use them to contaminate Polls would you, Agnes.  Heaven forbid and perish the thought!  As cods said Agnes,

Give it away.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:21pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
strolling bones wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Your puppet master, Agnes, and she has quite a few socks just like you, but she would never, ever ever use them to contaminate Polls would you, Agnes.  Heaven forbid and perish the thought!  As cods said Agnes,

Give it away.

no problems sapling and aka brother lol

Margie is a cwa member - get a life

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:24pm

I have no sock called sapling or Brother. 

It matters not that you have used your many socks to make it look as the CWA was very popular, but it is very annoying and naughty when socks are used to stuff up Polls, wouldn't you agree Agnes?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #20 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:31pm

Sorry, Mozzaok, you are confusing me with MELLIE.  I am NOT Mellie and you never banned me at any time.  In fact I don't think I was posting here when you were a GMod.

You knew me from Cracker.

Please get your facts straight!

Regards,
Nef

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #21 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
I have no sock called sapling or Brother. 

It matters not that you have used your many socks to make it look as the CWA was very popular, but it is very annoying and naughty when socks are used to stuff up Polls, wouldn't you agree Agnes?

Liar

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #22 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:34pm

You must be getting old, Mozzaok, your memory is failing!!

I have never had anything to do with you except when we posted at Cracker.  You have never banned me, you are confusing me with MELLIE who was also at Cracker and is permanently banned from here.

I AM NOT MELLIE!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:34pm:

I have never had anything to do with you except when we posted at Cracker.  You have never banned me, you are confusing me with MELLIE who was also at Cracker and is permanently banned from here.

I AM NOT MELLIE!

I can vouch for that Nef-

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #24 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:40pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm:

I AM NOT MELLIE!

Thanks, Agnes. Mozzaok is getting confused.  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:41pm

I AM NOT MELLIE!

Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:42pm

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:42pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:41pm:

I AM NOT MELLIE!

Pecca needs a bleach  bath

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:46pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
  I smell like a banshee - yes I do ( says Aussie) oii what does a banshee smell like? vindaloo ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:03pm

this is was a thread about a rapist being released 2 years early?....

is that not important?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #30 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:06pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:03pm:
this is was a thread about a rapist being released 2 years early?....

is that not important?

Go to Post # 4, and lay the blame where it ought be laid. 

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:12pm

POST 5

completely off topic..

thats where the blame lies... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #32 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:17pm

Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

YUP!!!!!!!!!  off topic replies begin with this post by AUSSIE STALKING A MEMBER-- AGAIN MODS!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:22pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:12pm:
POST 5

completely off topic..

Rubbish.  What does Tostee have to do with the Topic, cods?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #34 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:42pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Playboy? Grin Grin Grin

YUP!!!!!!!!!  off topic replies begin with this post by AUSSIE STALKING A MEMBER-- AGAIN MODS!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #35 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:22pm:
POST 5

completely off topic..

You need to go to Specsavers ... the first few words in the OP that Cod posted stated:

Quote:
“PLAYBOY rapist” Simon Monteiro

The blame lies with you, Arsehole, harassing me. Now
bugger off.

YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:18pm

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #37 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:44pm

...............on boring repetitive news on KRUD, YOUR News Network........ another Ozpol strand has broken down within five comments into a bitch fest......... reliable sources who can not be named say that the usual suspects are involved..................... meantime a convicted rapist known as the Don Juan of Bellevue Hill and who believes himself to be Portuguese... has been released early on bail......................................<<<<<<

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:46pm

Page turner.. your offshore contract is canceled... with extreme prejudice.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #39 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:04pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:12pm

POST 5

completely off topic..

he was charged with a crime...lucky him  he got off.

being females  we can see the connection .

men like you never would...

people who thinking DECKING a women is ok would have the most trouble.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:15pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:12pm:
POST 5

completely off topic..

Oh, was he charged with rape Cods?  That man is an
innocent man,
and that you idiots drag him into discussions like this is disgraceful, and probably something else I will not mention.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:16pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:46pm:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/70a878e089fb66f7e9f6e670def1de40/tenor.gif

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

nef   take it easy.....its his usual game plan...dont let the ignorant swot  win please...

we know what the little shithead has to do with this hes another one walking FREE... only in his case  a female is dead...fell off a balcony...and lay splattered on the footpath while he went off and ate pizza..... a lovely guy..... just like this one.... abusive and CONTROLLING   who the hell does that remind me of???????????

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:18pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
POST 5

completely off topic..

innocent man,
and that you idiots drag him into discussions like this is disgraceful, and probably something else I will not mention.

after she screamed NO 30 times  had she lives he may well have been...

shes dead in case you have forgotten..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:19pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:16pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:46pm:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/70a878e089fb66f7e9f6e670def1de40/tenor.gif

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

nef   take it easy.....its his usual game plan...dont let the ignorant swot  win please...

we know what the little shithead has to do with this hes another one walking FREE... only in his case  a female is dead...fell off a balcony...and lay splattered on the footpath while he went off and ate pizza..... a lovely guy..... just like this one.... abusive and CONTROLLING   who the hell does that remind me of???????????

Are you referring to me, cods?

Yes a woman fell from a high rise balcony, and surprise surprise, she died.  Dead as a door nail ~ real dead.  You know....
dead

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:24pm

if the cap fits wear it!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #46 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:26pm

« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2018 at 5:15am by Neferti »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:39pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:24pm:
if the cap fits wear it!

Fair enough.  You were not referring to me. 

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:40pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:26pm:
Yeah, well ... Aussie has told all and sundry that he would "get a chubby" IF some very young female gave him the nod.  What would that suggest to you?

Who was it who posted a picture of a bunch of teenage girls (in uniform) showing off their bras a few years ago, huh?

The old perv!

Just for safe keeping.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Do this elsewhere please
Reply #49 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:51pm

This Topic was moved here from General Board by Setanta.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Were they anything like this?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:10pm

I was propositioned with very 'thin' insinuation, by a 19 year old female (co-worker) last week.
"Do you party hard ********?"
"I reckon you would go hard."
"I would love to see you go at it hard."
"I love a guy who goes hard."

...by now I was feeling pretty 'hard'.
But I 'hardened the bugger up' the right way - like an 'Oak' and - well, I can't really remember what I did, but it worked (so far).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:13pm

...7 years of Celibacy.

They sing "There's no sex in your violence!
                 No sex in your violence!"

They sing "Is everything Zen?
                Everything Zen?"

I sing "I don't think so!"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #53 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:40pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:58pm:

They look like they need a good... Ummm... Spanking. Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:53pm

Here's Agnes, Lisa & Cods going crazy at the return of Aussie. As you can see, they camped out for a whole month to get front row seats!

aussiee.jpg (30 KB | 20 )
aussiee.jpg

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #55 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
POST 5

completely off topic..

innocent man,

Aussie - for your own sake - you are going to have to ignore your tormentors. Their language is ugly and their accusations are nasty and when you respond to them - it just drags you down to their level. They act as a gang which makes them feel invincible. Instead of mellowing over the years - they are only getting worse as the group gets larger. For some reason - the GMods give them a wide berth - Mozzaok or Muso never did, but those days are over for good.

Don't lose your dignity. The worst of them will be banned again in good time.

When you see all these posts screaming REPORTED to FD - you have to laugh. Does he care?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #56 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:07pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:53pm:
Here's Agnes, Lisa & Cods going crazy at the return of Aussie. As you can see, they camped out for a whole month to get front row seats!

The third from the right looks like she is taking in The Grappler! Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #57 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:08pm

if that is us then it looks like we are having fun at least   Smiley

IP Logged