Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Craig McLachlan (Read 16924 times)
Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes

Australian Politics

Craig McLachlan
Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:25pm

Well seem like a good old bit of slap and tickle is a hanging offense these day.

These strumpets who strut around on stage showing everyone their naughty parts for money then get all upset when a genuine hunk like Craig pays them a bit of attention.

And we have that ugly beast of a thing Clementine Ford finding him guilty and hanging him without a trial.

Clementine is just an unloved ugly mole who would be lucky if the likes of Craig even looked at her without a look of disgust on his face.

What's the world coming to?

My name is Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Re: Craig McLachlan
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:35pm

I refuse to believe that Dr Blake is other than a decent Aussie bloke who likes a drink.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:38pm

Had to google of course but why a name which translates to Sixty One Old Meats?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:40pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Had to google of course but why a name which translates to Sixty One Old Meats?

I Googled too.

Found this:

"I decided to go down to Martin place early this morning to see the new
channel 7 Sunrise set. But I wasn't prepared for what I saw.  Kochie and
Nat were as expected, but Melissa Doyle - well she is much much taller
than I expected, and much much fatter too.  I'd even go as far as to say
she is borderline obese.  But then she turns side on and you see her
arse.  Oh my God - I honestly haven't seen an arse that sticks out that
far in all my life.  She would have to have the most unattractive body
shapes ever.  Most tall women can get away with a little extra weight,
but not in her case, as if is a hell of a lot more than 'a little
extra'.  She is one very unattractive package and seven needs to get rid
of her somehow.  I won't be watching Sunrise ever until she goes."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:00pm

Adam Rennie just got a lucky break.

https://rockyhorror.com.au/cast/adam-rennie/

Trained in Perth.

He'll probably do a better job.

Craig's getting a bit old for the role now.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:05pm

Yeah, that bloke is the current understudy to McLachlan,  so it is said in the schmedia.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:08pm

Time for some music.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Craig McLachlan sounds like he is another bloke who thinks it is his right to cop a feel when he is in the position of power....Another era another time these blokes would get away with it no worries....How many times have you remained silent???

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:27pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Craig McLachlan sounds like he is another bloke who thinks it is his right to cop a feel when he is in the position of power....Another era another time these blokes would get away with it no worries....How many times have you remained silent???

Well said, Phil.

These entitlement thieves must be put in their place as a lesson to others who aspire to 'boss' positions over others.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:01pm

they must live in ivory towers...

we have just seen  Don Burke and even Geoffrey Rush get extraordinary press...

yet these guys dont bat an eyelid.....

I read somewhere where there is something like 40 men in the industry who have been named....omg...

how big is our industry?.....

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:06pm

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:01pm:

I read somewhere where there is something like 40 men in the industry who have been named....omg...

Girls throw themselves at males who are "in charge" and when they get a pinch on the bum, they complain, 20 years later.

What a bunch of bullshit.

As a girl I also had to tell the Boss to "cool it" ....

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:06pm:

Girls throw themselves at males who are "in charge" and when they get a pinch on the bum, they complain, 20 years later.

You have no idea do you....It was 4 years ago and it was reported at the time....

Quote:
Victoria Police have confirmed an investigation is underway into allegations that award-winning Australian actor Craig McLachlan committed multiple sexual offences while performing in the hit musical Rocky Horror Show in 2014.

Two of the women said they complained to senior production staff at the time but said nothing was done.

Erika Heynatz, Christie Whelan Browne and Angela Scundi, who played opposite McLachlan in the 2014 production of Rocky Horror Show, asked that the GFO agree to take part in an independent investigation by two senior barristers.

The women told the ABC they have never sought money and they want reassurances the current cast of the show is not at any risk.

But lawyers for the GFO have been resistant to their requests and have threatened to sue the women for defamation.

The ABC has seen documentation including emails, texts and a doctor's referral which prove the women complained to others at the time.

Their reports have been backed by other members of the cast and band and by people they confided in at the time.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-08/craig-mclachlan-accused-of-indecent-assaul...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Women who are too p1ss weak to say anything, if some jerk feels them up, but then goes all publicity, #metoo crazy after the fact, get sweet f all respect from me.

When all this crap blew up I said to my Mrs what would you do if somebody groped you at work?
"Well after he got his balls back down out of his throat, where I'd kicked them, I would have him sacked or charged." (My Mrs).

She is nothing amazing as a feminist warrior for womens rights, she is just an average woman, so who are all these shrinking violets who cannot stand up for themselves, without a media circus attached?

Whores???

Well MEDIA whores, certainly.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:38pm

mozzaok wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Women who are too p1ss weak to say anything, if some jerk feels them up, but then goes all publicity, #metoo crazy after the fact, get sweet f all respect from me.

When all this crap blew up I said to my Mrs what would you do if somebody groped you at work?
"Well after he got his balls back down out of his throat, where I'd kicked them, I would have him sacked or charged." (My Mrs).

She is nothing amazing as a feminist warrior for womens rights, she is just an average woman, so who are all these shrinking violets who cannot stand up for themselves, without a media circus attached?

Whores???

Well, assuming the acts even occurred.....these women ought not have put up with it, and there should have been an instant reaction on stage or wherever. 

I struggle with the claim that "I felt too scared, intimidated, powerless to say anything" and it is really getting tiring.  They say that they had no choice but to cop it and say nothing.  Nah.  That they copped it and said nothing would been seen as encouragement.  What was more important to them...their personal dignity/privacy/sanctity, or their professional careers?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:09pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:27pm:

Well said, Phil.

These entitlement thieves must be put in their place as a lesson to others who aspire to 'boss' positions over others.

Does that equally apply to women aspiring to "boss" positions?

You wankers.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:11pm

Who cares how big the industry is.... the women obviously don't.

It'll set it back into the dark days when anything aussie was something to avoid watching ...

because it was shyte.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:13pm

All the nongs here want to make it another "man" bashing exercise.

Good to see a female perspective of what actually happens on the womens part.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:15pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:28pm:

You have no idea do you....It was 4 years ago and it was reported at the time....

Quote:
Victoria Police have confirmed an investigation is underway into allegations that award-winning Australian actor Craig McLachlan committed multiple sexual offences while performing in the hit musical Rocky Horror Show in 2014.

Two of the women said they complained to senior production staff at the time but said nothing was done.

Erika Heynatz, Christie Whelan Browne and Angela Scundi, who played opposite McLachlan in the 2014 production of Rocky Horror Show, asked that the GFO agree to take part in an independent investigation by two senior barristers.

The women told the ABC they have never sought money and they want reassurances the current cast of the show is not at any risk.

But lawyers for the GFO have been resistant to their requests and have threatened to sue the women for defamation.

The ABC has seen documentation including emails, texts and a doctor's referral which prove the women complained to others at the time.

Their reports have been backed by other members of the cast and band and by people they confided in at the time.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-08/craig-mclachlan-accused-of-indecent-assaul...

If it was reported 4 years ago why didn't the coppers act on it then?

You delusional prat.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:18pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:38pm:
mozzaok wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm:

Whores???

Well, assuming the acts even occurred.....these women ought not have put up with it, and there should have been an instant reaction on stage or wherever. 

I struggle with the claim that "I felt too scared, intimidated, powerless to say anything" and it is really getting tiring.  They say that they had no choice but to cop it and say nothing.  Nah.  That they copped it and said nothing would been seen as encouragement.  What was more important to them...their personal dignity/privacy/sanctity, or their professional careers?

Agree totally with that summation.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #19 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:32pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:09pm:

Well said, Phil.

You wankers.

Do you have some accusations you want to make otherwise we are talking about reality here???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #20 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:38pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:15pm:

Quote:

You delusional prat.

Police are investigating now....If you read the article instead of being a dickhead you wouldn't have had to ask!!!

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:42pm

I imagine there must be video evidence of it happening?

How else could it even been proved.  Or is it a case of women never make stuff up.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:44pm

.. and another one bites the bust.....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ... or so someone claims.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:46pm

Did Agnes & Lisa make a claim against McLachlan too?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Dr Frank N Furter in Rocky Horror?  Probably a little role playing before the show to get motivated... I mean Fran N Furter is outrageous, and maybe these little girls thought that was too much to try to play act before the show to get warmed up...

Anyone here been on-stage?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:50pm

You knew Bruce Springsteen?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:56pm

4 nights ago I had a 19 year old 'girl' ask me if I "Party Hard" and that she would like to see me "Go at it hard".
The 'insinuations' were somewhat...
Feeling a bit flushed, I none the less made the choice to be an 'Oak' as they say and
...well, lucky I wasn't Julian Sands in that movie "Midnight Sun" (Italiano).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:57pm

I had a female celeb flash her V at me a very drunken work xmas party.  Did I run to the media crying?

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
Dr Frank N Furter in Rocky Horror?  Probably a little role playing before the show to get motivated... I mean Fran N Furter is outrageous, and maybe these little girls thought that was too much to try to play act before the show to get warmed up...

my memory has faded now but I saw it many moons ago in  Perth...I think it was Craig too...I am very sad to read all of this as Dr Blake is one of my fav   and I have always thought of him as a decent kind of bloke... however when they talk about dual personality... you do wonder if the Part they play takes over in any way???.....is that a possibility?.....

the part is very raunchy 

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:29pm

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:09pm:

my memory has faded now but I saw it many moons ago in  Perth...I think it was Craig too...I am very sad to read all of this as Dr Blake is one of my fav   and I have always thought of him as a decent kind of bloke... however when they talk about dual personality... you do wonder if the Part they play takes over in any way???.....is that a possibility?.....

the part is very raunchy 

It can do - interesting idea there, cods, for a film noir about an actor who becomes his role's Mr Hyde...

Most actors are very little like the roles they play really - well, they are and they aren't - but what this sounds like to me as a veteran of a dozen stage plays etc, is the VERY common role playing as I said and the natural inclination of men and women in close quarters to....... co-operate.... things happen.... when you play someone's husband or boyfriend or something, it becomes very hard over time (remember film is one scene at a time and thus each scene passes quickly whereas long-running plays are probably the worst) to not develop the kind of interactions that characters perform on stage...  people get to know one another and chemistry happens...

I think this is another over-blown story, and it's becoming a badge of honour to 'out' some famous or well-known person in this way.

In Hollywood such 'outers' would soon find themselves on the outer..... Hollywood is very unforgiving of those who step out of line... look at Kevin Costner after JFK (you don't rock the establishment) or Mel Gibson after the Russian chick and the drunken asking of a cop if he was Jewish (would an anti-Semite really direct/produce the Jesus story in Aramaic?) - both were sent to Coventry to serve out their time.... Mel survived by having his own production company, and Kev because he has some very good friends, such as Robert Duvall.

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:40pm

my comment was regarding playing the same part night after night  and Craig has done it over quite a few years now.... no excuses though  as young women in fear of losing their job   its not good at all...

perhaps they think they are grown women and could fight them off if they didnt like the attention....

I do not have a clue what goes through the mind of a bloke who does this......they seem to be intelligent people wouldnt they know putting ones hands on another persons private parts is not on???>.doesnt common decency tell them that?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #31 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:47pm

Is this a case where countless women would be throwing themselves at him and he lost all perspective of which ones were not making the offer?

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:54pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
Is this a case where countless women would be throwing themselves at him and he lost all perspective of which ones were not making the offer?

but so far its only those who have been on stage with him..... it must be a hell of a thing to investigate  ..I mean not many do that sort of stuff for others to see...

how do you tell who is telling the truth....I mean  now they are saying it was common knowledge about his behavior and everyone talked about it?????>.

so how come the production company claim they had no idea????....

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 11:15pm

This is just another example of people in the workforce being arseholes.

They can be male or female, its not always about sex its about power.

AND  in all cases there are always the bystanders that see whats going on know its wrong and say nothing.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:34am

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:40pm:
my comment was regarding playing the same part night after night  and Craig has done it over quite a few years now.... no excuses though  as young women in fear of losing their job   its not good at all...

perhaps they think they are grown women and could fight them off if they didnt like the attention....

I do not have a clue what goes through the mind of a bloke who does this......they seem to be intelligent people wouldnt they know putting ones hands on another persons private parts is not on???>.doesnt common decency tell them that?

Haven't seen what he's actually accused of - putting hands on private parts.... Dr Frank N furter would do that.... without a second thought....

Just saying.... I'll wait for the evidence...... and the proof... two different things....

I note that the Geoffrey Rush thing has gone quiet.... why is that?  Fifteen minutes of fame now over?

I can never forget Fairely Arrow..... mate.. we fairly arrowed out of there, let me tell you!

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #35 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:52pm

I just keeps getting worse....

Quote:
Production company issues apology over Craig McLachlan allegations

One of the new cast members who has come forward said McLachlan had a blazing row with the stage managers during the show and was late back on stage for his part: "So he came on the wrong way, at the wrong time, very fast and very aggressively and ran into me."

The cast member was injured and had to take time off work and was expecting an apology from McLachlan.

It never came.

Instead McLachlan's behaviour escalated. He was hurting his fellow cast members during the show, grabbing them by the arm or the face.

The cast member went to a female manager to report feeling unsafe and threatened on stage, and that no one was taking any action to protect them from McLachlan. The manager "was passive, showed no reaction and then said, 'well, what do you want me to do?'"

More allegations here....

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/production-company-issues-apolo...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:58pm

theres paywall there phil..

of course the management knew....its rubbish to say otherwise.. now it could come down to money if they admit to it and did nothing to make a safe workplace   they can be in big trouble....it goes to show really... in future females in particular need to have someone alongside them when they report something to management....its a shame   but that how bad this kind of thing is.. someone in the lead is very valuable...minor parts can easily be filled cant they?

Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:00pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:52pm:

Quote:

One of the new cast members who has come forward said McLachlan had a blazing row with the stage managers during the show and was late back on stage for his part: "So he came on the wrong way, at the wrong time, very fast and very aggressively and ran into me."

The cast member was injured and had to take time off work and was expecting an apology from McLachlan.

It never came.

Instead McLachlan's behaviour escalated. He was hurting his fellow cast members during the show, grabbing them by the arm or the face.

The cast member went to a female manager to report feeling unsafe and threatened on stage, and that no one was taking any action to protect them from McLachlan. The manager "was passive, showed no reaction and then said, 'well, what do you want me to do?'"

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/production-company-issues-apolo...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

If true, he sounds like an arsewipe. I'd suggest, if true, he need his face grabbed, his legs taken from under him, a knee in the sternum and one finger moved from pinching his face and stuffed in his eye with the words, "you do that again and the only acting job you will get is as a cyclops or a pirate."

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #38 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:04pm

cods wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:58pm:

of course the management knew....its rubbish to say otherwise.. now it could come down to money if they admit to it and did nothing to make a safe workplace   they can be in big trouble....it goes to show really... in future females in particular need to have someone alongside them when they report something to management....its a shame   but that how bad this kind of thing is.. someone in the lead is very valuable...minor parts can easily be filled cant they?

Angry Angry Angry

Here you go Cods....Our free ABC....

Quote:
Key points:
Two more people have come forward with claims of inappropriate behaviour
Production company's boss "sincerely apologises" to the women at the centre of the original allegations
He says "anyone should feel comfortable reporting issues of sexual harassment, discrimination and bullying"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/rocky-horror-craig-mclachlan-gordon-frost-...

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:11pm by philperth2010 »  

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:06pm

Worksafe in each state may be taking a look at the allegations.

The theatre company may have to show how they are providing a safe workplace.
On the face of it they have failed.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:09am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:04pm:

Angry Angry Angry

Quote:
Key points:
Production company's boss "sincerely apologises" to the women at the centre of the original allegations
He says "anyone should feel comfortable reporting issues of sexual harassment, discrimination and bullying"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-10/rocky-horror-craig-mclachlan-gordon-frost-...

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Quote:
The producers of the Rocky Horror Show have apologised for their handling of sexual misconduct claims against star Craig McLachlan, after more cast members came forward with claims about bullying and intimidation.

see how the wording keeps changing...

perhaps for some people it isnt sexual harassment unless it gets down to the nitty gritty......

to me someone to claim he kissed her uninvited in 2004

seems to make the seriousness of the case a bit muddy thats all..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:22am

Craig McLachlan would surely be aquascoot's favourite actor.

He has all the "qualities" horse boy admires.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:25am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:52pm:

Quote:

It never came.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

None of these is an allegation of sexual misconduct..... why the hue and cry over 'power relationships' and such...

This one is growing smellier by the minute..... are thespians all wilting violets these days more concerned about their 'rights' and 'feelings' than doing their job?

I'm off to see the opening night of Mother on 25th Jan - haven't said Hi to Noni for years..... but she'll walk the walk.... guaranteed.

"You start off playing yourself, then someone's mother, and finally someone's grand-mother....." ... some well-known actress once said that to that effect anyway.  And I dont use silly words like act-or to describe actors and actresses, either... Queensland.. oops Sovereignsland be damned.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:35am

cods wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:09am:

Angry Angry Angry

Quote:
Key points:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Quote:
The producers of the Rocky Horror Show have apologised for their handling of sexual misconduct claims against star Craig McLachlan, after more cast members came forward with claims about bullying and intimidation.

see how the wording keeps changing...

perhaps for some people it isnt sexual harassment unless it gets down to the nitty gritty......

to me someone to claim he kissed her uninvited in 2004

seems to make the seriousness of the case a bit muddy thats all..

Ban Little Red Riding Hood - that wolf wanted to eat her while dressed as her grannie but a noble working man with a long hard axe stuffed the wolf big time and took the little girl under his arm ..... and Snow White must be banned because the sleeping lass didn't sign a paper saying 'Kiss Me To Wake Me Up' - and that after living with seven midgets at the same time (did Centrelink know?) .... Sleeping Beauty, well, where can I start!!  Wicked Steppie slips her the poisoned apple, she drops off the attraction to boys scale for years, and finally realises when kissed without permission that she likes Princes after all...  Roll Eyes

Dr Frank N Furter is pretty gay sado-mas, and maybe he got the little bit of rough play wrong... it can happen after years doing the same role..... it's a Rocky road.........  and displays of temper could equally be in character and be part of establishing the pecking order on-stage - which Frank frankly dominates...

Nowadays ANY complaint involving a sheila is somehow sex-based regardless of facts... that is what this nation has come to under the ridiculous tenets of 'feminism' .. the easiest way to 'power' in a relationship for a woman is to use sex... we all know that and knew it for years...
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:10am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:59am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:32pm:

Well said, Phil.

You wankers.

Do you have some accusations you want to make otherwise we are talking about reality here???

Huh Huh Huh

Further to the accusation that you're a wanker?

Or are you suggesting women don't & can't aspire to boss positions?

You wouldn't know reality until it bit you on the backside.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #45 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:13am

The most accurate post on this subject yet. Complaining twenty years later is a load of tosh........the bandwagon must be raking it in with all these supposedly hard done-by women who decide to jump on it......
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:04am by Fuzzball »  

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:17am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:38pm:
Gnads wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:15pm:

Quote:

You delusional prat.

Police are investigating now....If you read the article instead of being a dickhead you wouldn't have had to ask!!!

Oh durrrrrh ... why 4 yrs after it was reported?

Who's really the dickhead?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:25am

Angry Angry Angry

Quote:
Key points:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Why are these instances not reported straightaway with consequent action being taken?

Why are they always let go for years & then surface in a flurry .........with more & more jumping on the bandwagon?

Is it now strength in numbers that gives them the courage to speak out?

Albeit years later. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:37pm

Why are these instances not reported straightaway with consequent action being taken?

Why are they always let go for years & then surface in a flurry .........with more & more jumping on the bandwagon?

Albeit years later.

If you can not understand how this can happen, you are fortunate to not have worked in a toxic job.

There are thousands of workplaces where if you speak up, you will be persecuted and no action against perpetrators.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:41am

miketrees wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:37pm:

Albeit years later.

If you can not understand how this can happen, you are fortunate to not have worked in a toxic job.

There are thousands of workplaces where if you speak up, you will be persecuted and no action against perpetrators.   

Does that specifically apply to this situation?  If so, how do you know?  You are casting a broad net here.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:33am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:22am:

not at all.

he has all the qualities of a needy little worm.

a true alpha male who is grounded in his own masculinity would indeed have approached these women (of course, he's a man and they are women) but it would have been in a congruent manner.

he would have been cocky (perhaps) but cocky only works when combined with funny.

so cocky and funny.

he would have not wanted to 'take' anything from the women.

why would he, he is happy in his own masculinity and wants nothing.

nothing except to share a fun vibe.
nothing except a willingness to "bring the party".

now, when women get sucked into this frame, might they sleep with him almost immediately

of course.

when a woman is having fun and in isolation with a non clingy, non needy, non creepy guy, this may well happen.

craig didnt have to take them on 5 dates to get a peck on the cheek.  thats the mainstream narrative fed to beta males.

but he did have to be a man and not try to take from the women.

when you try to take.  when you take without giving first, there is a disgust that women feel.

if he had invested some time in creating a fun experience for the women, they would have "brought in".

but he was too lazy, too needy, too uncalibrated.
he behaved like fat steve and tried to just get pleasure and now he is being destroyed.

he is not an alpha.
he is a beta male and behaving as such

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:19am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:33am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:22am:

not at all.

he has all the qualities of a needy little worm.

a true alpha male who is grounded in his own masculinity would indeed have approached these women (of course, he's a man and they are women) but it would have been in a congruent manner.

he would have been cocky (perhaps) but cocky only works when combined with funny.

so cocky and funny.

he would have not wanted to 'take' anything from the women.

why would he, he is happy in his own masculinity and wants nothing.

nothing except to share a fun vibe.
nothing except a willingness to "bring the party".

now, when women get sucked into this frame, might they sleep with him almost immediately

of course.

when a woman is having fun and in isolation with a non clingy, non needy, non creepy guy, this may well happen.

craig didnt have to take them on 5 dates to get a peck on the cheek.  thats the mainstream narrative fed to beta males.

but he did have to be a man and not try to take from the women.

when you try to take.  when you take without giving first, there is a disgust that women feel.

if he had invested some time in creating a fun experience for the women, they would have "brought in".

but he was too lazy, too needy, too uncalibrated.
he behaved like fat steve and tried to just get pleasure and now he is being destroyed.

he is not an alpha.
he is a beta male and behaving as such

Begorrah - sometimes you're right!!  But no need to perpetually pursue Fat Steve - just stick with the subject matter and leave a positive statement....

Dang - even Germaine Greer has come out in vague support of Craig McLachlan - though her motives as stated are not all that clear and somewhat muddied in ideology:-

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/germaine-greer-talks-mclachlan-trump-a...

OUTSPOKEN Australian feminist Germaine Greer says actor Craig McLachlan “has been punished already” after claims of sexual harassment and inappropriate behaviour against him were made earlier this week.

In an interview this morning with Radio National, Greer was critical of how the Doctor Blake Mysteries star has been treated, and cited the suspension of that series as evidence of his punishment.

“He hasn’t been proved guilty of anything,” she said.

“Now it’s becoming if you’re in a position of power or influence, you can’t make a pass at somebody, because it will be considered to be inappropriate use of influence, force and so on.

“How do you express desire without putting pressure on people?”

“Why can’t we have a rational attitude to sexual offences?” she asked.

There should be a category of sexual assault where there are “different degrees of gravity according to the amount of damage that you do,” she said.

Greer applauded the women who have come out in force against disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein and other men accused of sexual assault and harassment in the workplace, but she suggested that ultimately many women will lose those fights.

“It’s going to be dreadful because all the powerful men who are now in all sorts of trouble are already briefing their lawyers,” she said.

“It’s going to be the OJ Simpson trial all over again in spades, it will go on and on, and it will pit woman against woman.

“And I’m really concerned that the women who have given testimony now will be taken to pieces,” Greer said.

“Because power is power, ultimately, and the people protesting are people who don’t have the power.”

In the wideranging interview, Greer said she found US President Donald Trump “Interesting”.

“He interests me because they can’t control him. And while nobody’s looking, the dollar is increasing in value, and there are a quarter of a million new jobs a month, he’s saying he’ll make America great again, and where blue collar workers are concerned, it’s working.”

She denied she was a Trump fan, however.

“I’m not [enthusiastic about Trump]. I’m not enthusiastic about America — it’s the most dangerous nation in the world.”

Greer was dismissive of the possibility of an Oprah Winfrey presidency.

“If you can have Ronald Reagan [as President], you can probably have just about anybody,” she said.

Dang - Oprah for President... Sweet Jesus.....
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:55am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:21am

What qualities would those be, peccary?  He hasn't been convicted of anything........ nothing has been proven.... but don't let that get in the way of a witch wizard hunt.

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:37am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:21am:
What qualities would those be, peccary?  He hasn't been convicted of anything........ nothing has been proven.... but don't let that get in the way of a witch wizard hunt.

He's been accused of sexual assault.

Horse boy loves to defend those guys.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:37am:

I saw allegations of being rough and even a bit snappy at times (did-ums!) - not about sexual misconduct.... what were those?

― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:05pm

ah, youre talking about trump.

and his comment "they let you do it".

there is a difference .

the scenario is different.

craig was trying to grope and fondle in an uncalibratedway. he was being clumsy (much like a schoolboy might fumble when having his first kiss).
so craig is acting like a needy little schoolboy and women are repulsed by that.

but imagine this scenario.

trump is kicking it at a party with a bunch of alpha males.
they are clowning around and awash with strong confident masculine energy.

there are some hot women there.

one thing about hot women is that they are ALWAYS being hit on by the craig types. and usually in a generic way. they might even go out with a few craig types and score a few free meals for a peck on the cheek but they will not sleep with those guys ( we always want what we dont already have), they know they could have craig ANY TIME, so they dont want him.

but trump is just the alpha amongst alphas and , if he is smart, he is probably ignoring the hot women. he may even use a little teasing to lower their status.
and these sort of women are thrown off gaurd by a guy who does this.

its called creating a strong "takeaway".

he might even be a little dismissive.

now she is really going to get obsessed.

"I'll show this guy" she says
"ill MAKE him like me"

and she jumps on his lap.

you see hot women who have seen it all, they have SEEN IT ALL. are only going to respond to some very weird stimuli.

if you are a beta male, of course you dont try this on janeen at work.

but a hot woman who is horny . she doesnt want some clingy beta male trying to "be her girlfriend".

she wants the guy who is super cocky, charismatic (you dont get 60million votes without charisma) and who is a bit dismissive of her because now she feels like she won!!!.

its all a game and trump is a master at playing games.

could i see a scenario where women are jumping on trumps lap.

damn right i could.

women love a bad boy.

look at all those hot female  lawyers who dismiss all the guys at their law firm and jump on the laps of some seedy criminal they are defending.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #56 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:11pm

These days I find that hard to believe.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:21pm

aquascoot wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:05pm:

ah, youre talking about trump.

and his comment "they let you do it".

there is a difference .

the scenario is different.

craig was trying to grope and fondle in an uncalibratedway. he was being clumsy (much like a schoolboy might fumble when having his first kiss).
so craig is acting like a needy little schoolboy and women are repulsed by that.

but imagine this scenario.

Imagine this scenario:

"Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties.

"On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff, and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff.

"During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect.

"Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted. Exhs. A and B."

http://thememoryhole2.org/s/1-Complaint.pdf

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:57pm

So The Trumpet initiated sexual contact no less than four times and she went along with it - she had no responsibility here for consent etc, but was in a room with him to be tied up....

Very plausible to a lawyer.... doubt it would fly with the layman....  Huh

Ah - got it - she was under 13 at the time... what the hell was she doing in a room alone with a much older man at a party and why was she not supervised? How did she even get there?  Just happened to mosey along with a few school friends.

It sounds to me like under-age sex trafficking was going on..... and maybe.. just maybe.. the girls were being paid....

But jeez - what kind of man wants to make it with a kid under 13? 

(A.   no man at all......)  (Yes - lock in A. Eddy....)

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:57pm:
Ah - got it - she was under 13 at the time... what the hell was she doing in a room alone with a much older man at a party and why was she not supervised? How did she even get there?  Just happened to mosey along with a few school friends.

"Plaintiff was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females, held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein."

"Trump had known Defendant Epstein for seven years (New York, 10/28/02), and knew that Plaintiff was then just 13 years old. Exhs. A and B."

"In June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14, he was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

"He served 13 months before being released.

"At release, he was registered in New York State as a level three (high risk of re-offense) sex offender, a lifelong designation."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:30pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:45pm:

"Plaintiff was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females, held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein."

"Trump had known Defendant Epstein for seven years (New York, 10/28/02), and knew that Plaintiff was then just 13 years old. Exhs. A and B."

"In June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14, he was sentenced to 18 months in prison.

"At release, he was registered in New York State as a level three (high risk of re-offense) sex offender, a lifelong designation."

18 months and served 13?  That's a bargain.. a plea bargain....

What sort of parent allows a daughter to attend a party of that nature while accepting a promise of payment for doing so?

― John Adams

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:49pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:30pm:

What sort of parent allows a daughter to attend a party of that nature while accepting a promise of payment for doing so?

You're not trying to shift the blame to the parents, are you?

13 year old girls should not be raped, no matter what situation they find themselves in, and no matter whom may have put them in that situation.

Don't you agree?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:11pm

Ajax wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:11pm:

These days I find that hard to believe.

whistleblowers are still treated like the enemy ajax...

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:20pm

Poor old Craig, he is being made a scapegoat, the entertainment industry is full of poofs in women's underware and all types of sex, grabbing the bloke by the balls would be common practice i would have thought, to much political correctness these days.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #64 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:39pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 9:59am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:32pm:

Well said, Phil.

You wankers.

Huh Huh Huh

Further to the accusation that you're a wanker?

Or are you suggesting women don't & can't aspire to boss positions?

You wouldn't know reality until it bit you on the backside.

I am not suggesting anything....If you know of an instance this has happened then share it with us or post a link....Otherwise what the f@#k does it have to do with this topic apart from deflection???

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:30pm:

You're not trying to shift the blame to the parents, are you?

13 year old girls should not be raped, no matter what situation they find themselves in, and no matter whom may have put them in that situation.

Don't you agree?

I agree, just lookat the wider issues as well... such as what looks like a total moral decay.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:30pm

Craigy, its just a jump to the left.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:30pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:20pm:
Poor old Craig, he is being made a scapegoat, the entertainment industry is full of poofs in women's underware and all types of sex, grabbing the bloke by the balls would be common practice i would have thought, to much political correctness these days.

unless you have a link to that claim...

and under the circumstances   I would think a lot of chaps would have come forward by now if that was the case...

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:38pm

cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:30pm:

and under the circumstances   I would think a lot of chaps would have come forward by now if that was the case...

It's not a claim it's an observation, what other industry has so many chaps running around half naked in pantyhose performing in front of each other and not expecting a little grab. The banter would be a little different in a foundry for example.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #69 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:11am

The latest is:

Quote:
The new allegations include that he held a banana to his crotch and thrust it into the faces of an actress and a director.

He is also accused of "dry humping" a female crew member during the production and telling a male crew member who offered to get him a drink "I'd prefer hand job".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/allegations-craig-mclachlan-sexually-haras...

OK, so Craig has been stupid and obviously trying hard to be amusing but "sexual harassment"?  Hardly. What is wrong with people these days?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:36am

Johnnie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:38pm:

It's not a claim it's an observation, what other industry has so many chaps running around half naked in pantyhose performing in front of each other and not expecting a little grab. The banter would be a little different in a foundry for example.

I agree but it depends on what you think is BANTER..

would you be ok if that was your daughter on stage being disrespected like that?.... would you say    its only BANTER forget it?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:38am

Neferti wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:11am:
The latest is:

Quote:
The new allegations include that he held a banana to his crotch and thrust it into the faces of an actress and a director.

He is also accused of "dry humping" a female crew member during the production and telling a male crew member who offered to get him a drink "I'd prefer hand job".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/allegations-craig-mclachlan-sexually-haras...

OK, so Craig has been stupid and obviously trying hard to be amusing but "sexual harassment"?  Hardly. What is wrong with people these days?   Roll Eyes

hummmmm its more than trying to be amusing nef......

would you feel ok in the WORK PLACE if that happened to you??......... Sad Sad

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #72 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:50am

cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:38am:
Neferti wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:11am:
The latest is:

Quote:

hummmmm its more than trying to be amusing nef......

would you feel ok in the WORK PLACE if that happened to you??......... Sad Sad

Yes, I did see this happen in the WORK PLACE.  Way back in the 1980s and in the Public Service here in Canberra.

It was a "joke" and a female who was in the Commonwealth Games had been tested for "steroids" so she put a banana and a couple of apples down her track pants and waltzed around the office.  NOBODY was amused and NOBODY accused her of sexual harassment either.

I have seen worse things than what Craig McLachlan has done in the WORK PLACE by men ... they are NOT funny but I definitely wouldn't accuse them of "sexual harassment".  I just looked at them and said something like "Grow Up"!!! Tongue

I had one Boss in Sydney who called me into his office, once in there he shut the door and proceeded to pin me up against the door and tried to "molest" me.  I slapped his face, wriggled out of his grasp, went back to  my work station and typed up my RESIGNATION.  That was that. I couldn't trust him after that effort so I left. EASY. 

There have been other incidents as well but I won't bore you with them. 

Take action then and there, don't whinge years later!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:58am

nef the 80s   was so long ago..

times have changed......because it didnt make headline back then   doesnt mean people were not horrified...

I would have been appalled....

craig was rubbing himself up against people.....

seriously NOT sexual harassment...seriously?..

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #74 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:11am

cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:58am:

times have changed......because it didnt make headline back then   doesnt mean people were not horrified...

The point is DEAL WITH IT WHEN IT HAPPENS. Tell him to bugger off, slap his face, report him .... whatever ..... 4 years (or even more) later people wonder why you didn't DO SOMETHING immediately, not wait years to "report it to the newspapers".

Times might have "changed" Cods, but back when I was very young, men still tried this sort of thing and I DEALT with it there and then.  They didn't try it again, believe me.  When you work with this sort of bloke, you really do have to DO SOMETHING straight away .... if he doesn't stop, report him immediately.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:25am

Neferti wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:11am:

The point is DEAL WITH IT WHEN IT HAPPENS. Tell him to bugger off, slap his face, report him .... whatever ..... 4 years (or even more) later people wonder why you didn't DO SOMETHING immediately, not wait years to "report it to the newspapers".

Times might have "changed" Cods, but back when I was very young, men still tried this sort of thing and I DEALT with it there and then.  They didn't try it again, believe me.  When you work with this sort of bloke, you really do have to DO SOMETHING straight away .... if he doesn't stop, report him immediately.

oh I agree NOW...women are more empowered today than in the 80s...

and you know people block this stuff out   and it isnt until its talked about like now that they recall what they put up with....

I like Craig  I always watch Dr Blake...and cant imagine anyon e else in the part...but at the end of the day....what he has been accused of is not AMUSING..

and like Don Burke  why allow it because of who he is??...

and some of these women did report him at the time....to people they expected to look out for them...

I agree I think the kiss  is an exaggeration.....BUT.. it was still not invited....

I am wondering what courtship will be like in the future...probably at arms length.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:14am

cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:36am:

would you be ok if that was your daughter on stage being disrespected like that?.... would you say    its only BANTER forget it?

A kick in the nuts would teach him a lesson, the entertainment industry is best left to the LGBTQI community, they all suck.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:17am

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:14am:
cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 6:36am:

A kick in the nuts would teach him a lesson, the entertainment industry is best left to the LGBTQI community, they all suck.

if you say so... Smiley

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #78 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:38am

Johnnie wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:14am:
A kick in the nuts would teach him a lesson ....

Yes, that too ...... Grin

... or grab the banana and shove that up his nose.

FIGHT BACK (at the time of the "offence") and don't let them get away with it. Don't let anybody intimidate you otherwise they will keep doing whatever it is.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:18am

cods wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:25am:

and you know people block this stuff out   and it isnt until its talked about like now that they recall what they put up with....

I like Craig  I always watch Dr Blake...and cant imagine anyon e else in the part...but at the end of the day....what he has been accused of is not AMUSING..

and some of these women did report him at the time....to people they expected to look out for them...

I agree I think the kiss  is an exaggeration.....BUT.. it was still not invited....

I am wondering what courtship will be like in the future...probably at arms length.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Swedish Consent - signed document in advance on every issue.

It was always considered a man's right to ask and a woman's right to say no ..... but that became very muddled over this nonsensical 'domestic' and 'apprehended' violence rubbish - when all someone had to say was "Oooo - I feel..." and the other person was trashed with a court proceeding, and could be labeled 'violent' on the police 'back channel' or even in any future court proceedings....

A bloke couldn't even make an initial approach without running the gauntlet - and now women complain that men are all fly-by-nights who won't 'commit' and young men openly admit and advocate not having anything more than a sexual encounter.

What absolute nonsense, and the ruin of many aspects of our society, and the direct cause of the escalating casualties in the government-created and perpetuated war between women and men.

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:34am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:18am:

It was always considered a man's right to ask and a woman's right to say no ..... but that became very muddled over this nonsensical 'domestic' and 'apprehended' violence rubbish - when all someone had to say was "Oooo - I feel..." and the other person was trashed with a court proceeding, and could be labeled 'violent' on the police 'back channel' or even in any future court proceedings....

A bloke couldn't even make an initial approach without running the gauntlet - and now women complain that men are all fly-by-nights who won't 'commit' and young men openly admit and advocate not having anything more than a sexual encounter.

What absolute nonsense, and the ruin of many aspects of our society, and the direct cause of the escalating casualties in the government-created and perpetuated war between women and men.

my thoughts are it started with Womens lib... oh I can hear the groans from afar.,....but at the end of the day they cam out swinging  and wanted equal rights blah blah....from then on respect for women from males went down hill....first of all they didnt let females in first no door opening  ang gradually push came to shove    and a lot of blokes thought as teh females started acting tougher.... lets not pretend they didnt....they also thought tougher....and gropeing  being a male thing   would now be acceptable 

do I blame women  of course not   but at the end of the day....a lot of females act like blokes...in a rough hillbilly way....no I dont mean they grope...but they do have an approach that seems to say ... anything goes.....

who knows   maybe Craig had got away with this behavior  with females who may have thought it was nice..and he thought they all thought the same way...

I dont know....but I do know standards have come down from all sides and all levels  ... and I seriously go back to the start of womens Lib...

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:07pm

and some of these women did report him at the time...

So there is written proof of that?  or just another verbal allegation?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:20pm

The entertainment industry have created their own problems by introducing a poofter type culture, they should deal with it internally, if a few kicks in the nuts sorts things out then so be it, going for a bitch fight years after the fact is a weak homo type response.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:31pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:18am:

Hear hear

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 5:31pm

hatman92 wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 8:07pm:
and some of these women did report him at the time...

So there is written proof of that?  or just another verbal allegation?

[url][https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/craig-mclachlan-hit-with-allegations-from-cast-and-crew-of-the-doctor-blake-mysteries/news-story/453e858e079f58e6c570f742b69fad36/url]

CAST and crew of TV show The Doctor Blake Mysteries have come forward with sexual harassment allegations against Craig McLachlan, despite the production company behind the show saying it had not received any complaints about the star.

The new allegations, reported by ABC and Fairfax, include accusations that McLachlan “dry humped” a female crew member and told a male crew member he’d “prefer a hand job” when he asked if he’d like a drink.

Production of the TV series was suspended earlier this week and broadcasting of the Doctor Blake telemovie was cancelled after three actresses came forward with accusations of sexual misconduct against the 52-year-old. McLachlan has vehemently denied the allegations.
The show’s production company December Media released a statement earlier this week saying it was “confident ... there have been no incidents involving any member of cast or crew, acting in any way inappropriately towards other cast or crew”.

But on Friday the company said it had appointed an independent investigator to speak to cast and crew in light of the new allegations.

“If these allegations are substantiated, this points to a serious breakdown in the adherence to the policies and procedures that December Media has in place,” December Media chief executive Stuart Menzies said.

The male crew member, however, told the ABC “there is no possibility that they didn’t know he was up to inappropriate behaviour”.

McLachlan has yet to respond to the latest allegations.

The crew member, who worked on two episodes of Doctor Blake in 2016, reportedly said he was shocked McLachlan’s overtly sexual behaviour was tolerated.

“But right from the start, in my first few days there I thought, ‘surely not everyone is OK with this’, he said.

He spoke of an incident in which he alleges during one rehearsal McLachlan held a banana at his crotch and thrust it into people’s faces.

“Right in the middle of rehearsing this scene, Craig gets up and walks out. He comes back a minute later and he’s got a banana,” the crew member told ABC.

“He’s holding it where his crotch is and starts thrusting it into the face of the actress and then into the face of the director and everyone just kind of laughs because what else are you going to do?

The crew member said in another incident the actor humped a female camera assistant “like a dog”.

He said the woman didn’t react to the shocking behaviour.

In another story, the crew member said McLachlan directed his lewd behaviour to him, after he asked the star if he’d like a drink at lunchtime.

“No thanks, I’d prefer a hand job thank you,” the crew member alleges McLachlan responded.

While the crew member says he never made a complaint, he said “those in charge were often on set and could see it for themselves”.

According to Fairfax, an extra on the show in 2013, also came forward with accusations against McLachlan saying he saw him push his crotch against a female wardrobe assistant.

“I was just sitting around and Craig came up to a woman, I think she was in wardrobe, and he pressed his crotch against her leg, while she was facing the other way.”

“[McLachlan] said, ‘Oops, you got a bit of knob on you’.” The extra said the woman just laughed it off.

The publication also reports a woman working the office of the production company was verbally abused over the phone by McLachlan in 2016.

“It was effing this, effing that. He also called her the C-word,” a witness recalled.

The co-worker claimed a complaint was made to management about the incident, but she was basically told there was nothing they could do about it.

the culture is a STAR is a STAR....so shut the f up..

honestly  you are basically saying everyone can see what hes doing  except management  who are always busy elsewhere when he humps a women just trying to do her job...

seriously!

is that really what goes on behind the scenes.....and its acceptable to management... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

who can claim they had no idea.... Sad

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #85 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Sounds like he has no respect for himself or anybody else.

A few session on your couch should fix him up cods, just be gentle with that brain of his, sounds like there's not much there.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Ajax wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 5:37pm:

A few session on your couch should fix him up cods, just be gentle with that brain of his, sounds like there's not much there.

it saddens me to read all this... I have always liked him...and seeing him on talk shows  hes always seemed such a nice chap......he definitely needs some help ...all he has done really...is act like a dirty old creepy man....but none of it is nice and its a shame no one took him aside a long time ago   and said.  Craig its neither funny nor smart....it will come back and bite you..

my couch is always available though I wouldnt turn him away..

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:44pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:40pm:

it saddens me to read all this... I have always liked him...and seeing him on talk shows  hes always seemed such a nice chap......he definitely needs some help ...all he has done really...is act like a dirty old creepy man....but none of it is nice and its a shame no one took him aside a long time ago   and said.  Craig its neither funny nor smart....it will come back and bite you..

Would you cure him with a swift kick where it hurts Cods.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #88 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:52pm

Emasculated by stealth.

Soon every man will be required to look down only and speak to females in respectful tones.
Only to speak when spoken to, they will never again be allowed to initiate relationships or sexual encounters.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

And the men will go overseas where women are women and men can be men.

And the western women will die out slowly, old maids and virgins.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:53pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:44pm:

has the medical establishment found that cures anything jeez?.. its news to me if it has...

I would have to ask him... why the need to do and say what he does???...what does he get out of it???>.

is it to humiliate people  ...

maybe he does have difficulty in control.

you know we all have to stop ourselves from strangling someone at sometime... Smiley Smiley

I can think of one or two on here  I am best not to come face to face with... Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:54pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
Emasculated by stealth.

Soon every man will be required to look down only and speak to females in respectful tones.
Only to speak when spoken to, they will never again be allowed to initiate relationships or sexual encounters.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

really?....so you are ok with Craigs behavior...

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:26pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:44pm:

has the medical establishment found that cures anything jeez?.. its news to me if it has...

I would have to ask him... why the need to do and say what he does???...what does he get out of it???>.

is it to humiliate people  ...

maybe he does have difficulty in control.

you know we all have to stop ourselves from strangling someone at sometime... Smiley Smiley

I can think of one or two on here  I am best not to come face to face with... Smiley Smiley Smiley

The medical establishment have nothing to do with it.
Craig was probably in keeping with the culture the entertainment industry has built up, banter as such, now it is being called out as a crime, Craig to the slaughter house.
I bet the banter has come to an abrupt halt in the industry over the last few months.
The LGBTQI community are now under the spotlight and they are confused.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #92 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:54pm

cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
Emasculated by stealth.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

Well, even though it is not really clear what his behaviour was, it seems one of your Pals is okay with it and not a peep from you.

If what has been alleged is proven and he is convicted of offences, I reckon at its very worst it will show he is a temperamental, arrogant (perhaps a bullying) sleaze, and at its best for him, it will show that there are females who are willing to go along with his conduct in the anticipation it will advance their careers.

Reminds me of this case I had, and I have posted about it before.  Dunno why it sticks in my mind but it has.  There were some tricky nuances (she was mentally handicapped) to this but it boiled down to this really:

Strawberry pickers have to bend over to pick.....well, they did then.  (I've seen some farms now where they seem to lie down on a sort of sled thing to pick.)

So, there is the female picking in front of this bloke who was directly behind her.  She is bent over.  He was a sort of foreman who was also picking.

He grabs her arse, and digitally 'rapes' her.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  He does the same the next day, and the engagement ends.

On the third, she is bent over, he is directly behind and it happens again.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  But, this time she complains and he is charged.  I am 'defending him.'

Anyone here guess what I asked her when I cross examined her?

After the right questions, the charges were thrown out.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #93 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:56pm

I doubt that this behaviour is confined to the "entertainment industry". I have worked with men who are like this and my daughter has too.  It is just that "some men" act like this in the workplace because they obviously think that they are being funny or something.  Sexual innuendos every day and you just have to ignore them. Tell them to grow up or join in the banter, it is just "words" ... if they lay a hand on you, slap their face and tell them to piss off or threaten to tell the Boss, or whatever. 

I always think that men like this aren't getting any sex at home so you can always make that statement if you are game enough because you will then probably get propositioned! Make sure you have a good "come back line" and embarrass him in a loud voice so that everybody in the vicinity hears it.  Grin  Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #94 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
Emasculated by stealth.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

Well, even though it is not really clear what his behaviour was, it seems one of your Pals is okay with it and not a peep from you.

If what has been alleged is proven and he is convicted of offences, I reckon at its very worst it will show he is a temperamental, arrogant (perhaps a bullying) sleaze, and at its best for him, it will show that there are females who are willing to go along with his conduct in the anticipation it will advance their careers.

Reminds me of this case I had, and I have posted about it before.  Dunno why it sticks in my mind but it has.  There were some tricky nuances (she was mentally handicapped) to this but it boiled down to this really:

Strawberry pickers have to bend over to pick.....well, they did then.  (I've seen some farms now where they seem to lie down on a sort of sled thing to pick.)

So, there is the female picking in front of this bloke who was directly behind her.  She is bent over.  He was a sort of foreman who was also picking.

He grabs her arse, and digitally 'rapes' her.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  He does the same the next day, and the engagement ends.

On the third, she is bent over, he is directly behind and it happens again.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  But, this time she complains and he is charged.  I am 'defending him.'

Did her vag look like a strawberry and was it mistaken identity?

IBI

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #95 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:33pm

"If what has been alleged is proven and he is convicted of offences, I reckon at its very worst it will show he is a temperamental, arrogant (perhaps a bullying) sleaze, and at its best for him, it will show that there are females who are willing to go along with his conduct in the anticipation it will advance their careers."

My next door neighbour was part of the Dr Blake crew- screen writer over the last 3 (I think) series. 

Albeit limited interaction, she saw him to be something of a chameleon....at times temperamental, always an outrageous flirt, often sleazy banter that attracted both male and female participation, definitely not one sided. He tested limits heaps. 

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #96 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:52am

Alinta wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
"If what has been alleged is proven and he is convicted of offences, I reckon at its very worst it will show he is a temperamental, arrogant (perhaps a bullying) sleaze, and at its best for him, it will show that there are females who are willing to go along with his conduct in the anticipation it will advance their careers."

My next door neighbour was part of the Dr Blake crew- screen writer over the last 3 (I think) series. 

Albeit limited interaction, she saw him to be something of a chameleon....at times temperamental, always an outrageous flirt, often sleazy banter that attracted both male and female participation, definitely not one sided. He tested limits heaps. 

So, just like a lot of the blokes I worked with in an Office environment.   Grin

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #97 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:00am

Alinta wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:33pm:

You can see it in his interviews too. A shame, I'm a big fan of Dr Blake Mysteries.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

hatman92

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 7:55pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-31/doctor-blake-mysteries-responds-to-craig-mclachlan-allegations/9380658

Quote:
The producers of the Doctor Blake Mysteries have cleared Craig McLachlan of claims he sexually harassed his co-workers, but admitted the show's workplace culture was "bawdy and crude" and may have offended some cast and crew members.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #99 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:00pm

hatman92 wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 7:55pm:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-31/doctor-blake-mysteries-responds-to-craig-mclachlan-allegations/9380658

Quote:
The producers of the Doctor Blake Mysteries have cleared Craig McLachlan of claims he sexually harassed his co-workers, but admitted the show's workplace culture was "bawdy and crude" and may have offended some cast and crew members.

Yeah, that's how it is in all media arts ent

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #100 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:08pm

Quote:

I have not looked at the link, but if it means this bloke can get back to earning his living, great.

No-one ought lose their life/livelihood just because a person makes an allegation.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #101 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 8:08pm:

Quote:

I have not looked at the link, but if it means this bloke can get back to earning his living, great.

No-one ought lose their life/livelihood just because a person makes an allegation.

Not even a strawberry picker?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #102 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 9:57am

Emasculated by stealth.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

Aussie defending a rapist ^^^

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #103 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:17am

But they let you?

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #104 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 1:49pm

I have - in amateur theatre
And I can tell you, with its unrestricted flow of coarse language and ribald humour
Just as lightning fat costume changes - in a mixed gender change-room - are no place for the shy or modest

I've met McLachlan a couple of times - and all I ever saw was a lovely guy and dedicated family man

As with Geoffrey Rush, these accusations don't make any sense to me

It's a very bad state of affairs when a career can be ruined, based on an accusation of something that may or may not have occurred a decade or two, prior

No evidence, of course, no witnesses - yet the accused is guilty until they can prove their innocence
This is worse than the Indonesian "justice" system

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:20am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:00pm:
Adam Rennie just got a lucky break.

https://rockyhorror.com.au/cast/adam-rennie/

Trained in Perth.

He'll probably do a better job.

Craig's getting a bit old for the role now.

Your link shows Todd Mckenny as Franken Furter in the cast.

He's 2 years older than McLachlan.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:31am by Gnads »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #106 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:29am

Three questions to determine his guilt.
1) is he male?
2) is he or was he successful?
3) is there an opportunity to destroy him, make an example of him, promote fenazism or get some cash?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes.

The feminazi call him guilty.

It's time men started taking these feminist opportunists to court and sue them blind.
2 years, 10 years, 20 years after the event is simply BULL shite.

Pretty soon wives will start suing husbands for sexual exploitation by having kids.

No wonder many men are looking for real women overseas.
Western women are stuffed.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 1:02pm

The police have charged him.

Shocked

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 1:24pm

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/craig-mclachlan-charged-with-sex...

I am not sure I go along with this sexual assault when it comes down to someone having a dirty mind or a vulgar sense of humour....to me you can always walk away from that kind of person.....some of us have had the pleasure over he years of working with that kind....

sexual assault  means to me taking it further  hands on...for want of a better explanation...

this lady didnt stop working with him...so how bad was it???...someone should have taken him aside and told him it wasnt acceptable.....now the guy is ruined   because people didnt speak up...

I am sorry to see this......

vulgarity/crudeness  isnt sexual assault   surely

why not verbal assault..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:29am:
Three questions to determine his guilt.
1) is he male?
2) is he or was he successful?
3) is there an opportunity to destroy him, make an example of him, promote fenazism or get some cash?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes.

The feminazi call him guilty.

It's time men started taking these feminist opportunists to court and sue them blind.
2 years, 10 years, 20 years after the event is simply BULL shite.

Pretty soon wives will start suing husbands for sexual exploitation by having kids.

No wonder many men are looking for real women overseas.
Western women are stuffed.

If you're not happy, you could always try this:

https://www.muslimmatrimony.com/muslim-brides

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #110 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 2:00pm

Once all the darkie blokes come into Australia by the boat loads - you watch how 'slutty' Australian women suddenly become and prefer to pump out babies, rather than waste time to chase lawsuits through entrapment to brag about how many men you've 'financially assaulted' in the ladies rooms.

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 3:29pm

Emasculated by stealth.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:59pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 1:49pm:

I have - in amateur theatre
And I can tell you, with its unrestricted flow of coarse language and ribald humour
Just as lightning fat costume changes - in a mixed gender change-room - are no place for the shy or modest

I've met McLachlan a couple of times - and all I ever saw was a lovely guy and dedicated family man

As with Geoffrey Rush, these accusations don't make any sense to me

It's a very bad state of affairs when a career can be ruined, based on an accusation of something that may or may not have occurred a decade or two, prior

No evidence, of course, no witnesses - yet the accused is guilty until they can prove their innocence
This is worse than the Indonesian "justice" system

I did a virtually instant jacket change from black to white when playing a schizo ... (not a hard role, you say?) ... offstage, off/on, walk back on.... I always wondered if the audience even noticed the difference...

― John Adams

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:22am

Emasculated by stealth.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

I'm curious, What did you ask her?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:34pm

Join the pile on here, Goose Cat.

Link.

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 2:22pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:34pm:
Join the pile on here, Goose Cat.

Link.

God I'm not reading through 400 posts of that nasty, incestuous, Ozpolitic, he said, she said, crap. I was genuinely interested in your legal approach and questioning line. If you could point me to a post number or two that narrows it down I'd appreciate it. I understand you not wanting to state such here again (though you did ask us to guess in this thread) and I'm not interested in starting yet another Ozpol shitfest of diatribe against you or anyone else, so if it's an issue, I'll just go without the info.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print