Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Craig McLachlan (Read 16900 times)
Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes

Australian Politics

Craig McLachlan
Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:25pm

Well seem like a good old bit of slap and tickle is a hanging offense these day.

These strumpets who strut around on stage showing everyone their naughty parts for money then get all upset when a genuine hunk like Craig pays them a bit of attention.

And we have that ugly beast of a thing Clementine Ford finding him guilty and hanging him without a trial.

Clementine is just an unloved ugly mole who would be lucky if the likes of Craig even looked at her without a look of disgust on his face.

What's the world coming to?

My name is Soixante Une Vieilles Viandes De Jour

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Re: Craig McLachlan
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:35pm

I refuse to believe that Dr Blake is other than a decent Aussie bloke who likes a drink.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:38pm

Had to google of course but why a name which translates to Sixty One Old Meats?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:40pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Had to google of course but why a name which translates to Sixty One Old Meats?

I Googled too.

Found this:

"I decided to go down to Martin place early this morning to see the new
channel 7 Sunrise set. But I wasn't prepared for what I saw.  Kochie and
Nat were as expected, but Melissa Doyle - well she is much much taller
than I expected, and much much fatter too.  I'd even go as far as to say
she is borderline obese.  But then she turns side on and you see her
arse.  Oh my God - I honestly haven't seen an arse that sticks out that
far in all my life.  She would have to have the most unattractive body
shapes ever.  Most tall women can get away with a little extra weight,
but not in her case, as if is a hell of a lot more than 'a little
extra'.  She is one very unattractive package and seven needs to get rid
of her somehow.  I won't be watching Sunrise ever until she goes."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:00pm

Adam Rennie just got a lucky break.

https://rockyhorror.com.au/cast/adam-rennie/

Trained in Perth.

He'll probably do a better job.

Craig's getting a bit old for the role now.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:05pm

Yeah, that bloke is the current understudy to McLachlan,  so it is said in the schmedia.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:08pm

Time for some music.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #7 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Craig McLachlan sounds like he is another bloke who thinks it is his right to cop a feel when he is in the position of power....Another era another time these blokes would get away with it no worries....How many times have you remained silent???

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:27pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:22pm:
Craig McLachlan sounds like he is another bloke who thinks it is his right to cop a feel when he is in the position of power....Another era another time these blokes would get away with it no worries....How many times have you remained silent???

Well said, Phil.

These entitlement thieves must be put in their place as a lesson to others who aspire to 'boss' positions over others.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:01pm

they must live in ivory towers...

we have just seen  Don Burke and even Geoffrey Rush get extraordinary press...

yet these guys dont bat an eyelid.....

I read somewhere where there is something like 40 men in the industry who have been named....omg...

how big is our industry?.....

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:06pm

cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:01pm:

I read somewhere where there is something like 40 men in the industry who have been named....omg...

Girls throw themselves at males who are "in charge" and when they get a pinch on the bum, they complain, 20 years later.

What a bunch of bullshit.

As a girl I also had to tell the Boss to "cool it" ....

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #11 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:06pm:
cods wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:01pm:

Girls throw themselves at males who are "in charge" and when they get a pinch on the bum, they complain, 20 years later.

What a bunch of bullshit.

As a girl I also had to tell the Boss to "cool it" ....

You have no idea do you....It was 4 years ago and it was reported at the time....

Quote:
Victoria Police have confirmed an investigation is underway into allegations that award-winning Australian actor Craig McLachlan committed multiple sexual offences while performing in the hit musical Rocky Horror Show in 2014.

Two of the women said they complained to senior production staff at the time but said nothing was done.

Erika Heynatz, Christie Whelan Browne and Angela Scundi, who played opposite McLachlan in the 2014 production of Rocky Horror Show, asked that the GFO agree to take part in an independent investigation by two senior barristers.

The women told the ABC they have never sought money and they want reassurances the current cast of the show is not at any risk.

But lawyers for the GFO have been resistant to their requests and have threatened to sue the women for defamation.

The ABC has seen documentation including emails, texts and a doctor's referral which prove the women complained to others at the time.

Their reports have been backed by other members of the cast and band and by people they confided in at the time.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-08/craig-mclachlan-accused-of-indecent-assaul...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Women who are too p1ss weak to say anything, if some jerk feels them up, but then goes all publicity, #metoo crazy after the fact, get sweet f all respect from me.

When all this crap blew up I said to my Mrs what would you do if somebody groped you at work?
"Well after he got his balls back down out of his throat, where I'd kicked them, I would have him sacked or charged." (My Mrs).

She is nothing amazing as a feminist warrior for womens rights, she is just an average woman, so who are all these shrinking violets who cannot stand up for themselves, without a media circus attached?

Whores???

Well MEDIA whores, certainly.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:38pm

mozzaok wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Women who are too p1ss weak to say anything, if some jerk feels them up, but then goes all publicity, #metoo crazy after the fact, get sweet f all respect from me.

When all this crap blew up I said to my Mrs what would you do if somebody groped you at work?
"Well after he got his balls back down out of his throat, where I'd kicked them, I would have him sacked or charged." (My Mrs).

She is nothing amazing as a feminist warrior for womens rights, she is just an average woman, so who are all these shrinking violets who cannot stand up for themselves, without a media circus attached?

Whores???

Well MEDIA whores, certainly.

Well, assuming the acts even occurred.....these women ought not have put up with it, and there should have been an instant reaction on stage or wherever. 

I struggle with the claim that "I felt too scared, intimidated, powerless to say anything" and it is really getting tiring.  They say that they had no choice but to cop it and say nothing.  Nah.  That they copped it and said nothing would been seen as encouragement.  What was more important to them...their personal dignity/privacy/sanctity, or their professional careers?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:09pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:27pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:22pm:

Well said, Phil.

These entitlement thieves must be put in their place as a lesson to others who aspire to 'boss' positions over others.

Does that equally apply to women aspiring to "boss" positions?

You wankers.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print