Australian Politics

Re: Craig McLachlan
Reply #105 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:20am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 2:00pm:
Adam Rennie just got a lucky break.

https://rockyhorror.com.au/cast/adam-rennie/

Trained in Perth.

He'll probably do a better job.

Craig's getting a bit old for the role now.

Your link shows Todd Mckenny as Franken Furter in the cast.

He's 2 years older than McLachlan.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:31am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #106 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:29am

Three questions to determine his guilt.
1) is he male?
2) is he or was he successful?
3) is there an opportunity to destroy him, make an example of him, promote fenazism or get some cash?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes.

The feminazi call him guilty.

It's time men started taking these feminist opportunists to court and sue them blind.
2 years, 10 years, 20 years after the event is simply BULL shite.

Pretty soon wives will start suing husbands for sexual exploitation by having kids.

No wonder many men are looking for real women overseas.
Western women are stuffed.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 1:02pm

The police have charged him.

Shocked

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 1:24pm

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/craig-mclachlan-charged-with-sex...

I am not sure I go along with this sexual assault when it comes down to someone having a dirty mind or a vulgar sense of humour....to me you can always walk away from that kind of person.....some of us have had the pleasure over he years of working with that kind....

sexual assault  means to me taking it further  hands on...for want of a better explanation...

this lady didnt stop working with him...so how bad was it???...someone should have taken him aside and told him it wasnt acceptable.....now the guy is ruined   because people didnt speak up...

I am sorry to see this......

vulgarity/crudeness  isnt sexual assault   surely

why not verbal assault..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 9:29am:
Three questions to determine his guilt.
1) is he male?
2) is he or was he successful?
3) is there an opportunity to destroy him, make an example of him, promote fenazism or get some cash?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes.

The feminazi call him guilty.

It's time men started taking these feminist opportunists to court and sue them blind.
2 years, 10 years, 20 years after the event is simply BULL shite.

Pretty soon wives will start suing husbands for sexual exploitation by having kids.

No wonder many men are looking for real women overseas.
Western women are stuffed.

If you're not happy, you could always try this:

https://www.muslimmatrimony.com/muslim-brides

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #110 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 2:00pm

Once all the darkie blokes come into Australia by the boat loads - you watch how 'slutty' Australian women suddenly become and prefer to pump out babies, rather than waste time to chase lawsuits through entrapment to brag about how many men you've 'financially assaulted' in the ladies rooms.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 3:29pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
Valkie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
Emasculated by stealth.

Soon every man will be required to look down only and speak to females in respectful tones.
Only to speak when spoken to, they will never again be allowed to initiate relationships or sexual encounters.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

And the men will go overseas where women are women and men can be men.

And the western women will die out slowly, old maids and virgins.

really?....so you are ok with Craigs behavior...

Well, even though it is not really clear what his behaviour was, it seems one of your Pals is okay with it and not a peep from you.

If what has been alleged is proven and he is convicted of offences, I reckon at its very worst it will show he is a temperamental, arrogant (perhaps a bullying) sleaze, and at its best for him, it will show that there are females who are willing to go along with his conduct in the anticipation it will advance their careers.

Reminds me of this case I had, and I have posted about it before.  Dunno why it sticks in my mind but it has.  There were some tricky nuances (she was mentally handicapped) to this but it boiled down to this really:

Strawberry pickers have to bend over to pick.....well, they did then.  (I've seen some farms now where they seem to lie down on a sort of sled thing to pick.)

So, there is the female picking in front of this bloke who was directly behind her.  She is bent over.  He was a sort of foreman who was also picking.

He grabs her arse, and digitally 'rapes' her.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  He does the same the next day, and the engagement ends.

On the third, she is bent over, he is directly behind and it happens again.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  But, this time she complains and he is charged.  I am 'defending him.'

Anyone here guess what I asked her when I cross examined her?

After the right questions, the charges were thrown out.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #112 - Jun 4th, 2019 at 4:59pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 1:49pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
Dr Frank N Furter in Rocky Horror?  Probably a little role playing before the show to get motivated... I mean Fran N Furter is outrageous, and maybe these little girls thought that was too much to try to play act before the show to get warmed up...

Anyone here been on-stage?

I have - in amateur theatre
And I can tell you, with its unrestricted flow of coarse language and ribald humour
Just as lightning fat costume changes - in a mixed gender change-room - are no place for the shy or modest

I've met McLachlan a couple of times - and all I ever saw was a lovely guy and dedicated family man

As with Geoffrey Rush, these accusations don't make any sense to me

It's a very bad state of affairs when a career can be ruined, based on an accusation of something that may or may not have occurred a decade or two, prior

No evidence, of course, no witnesses - yet the accused is guilty until they can prove their innocence
This is worse than the Indonesian "justice" system

I did a virtually instant jacket change from black to white when playing a schizo ... (not a hard role, you say?) ... offstage, off/on, walk back on.... I always wondered if the audience even noticed the difference...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 10:22am

Aussie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:54pm:
cods wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:54pm:
Valkie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
Emasculated by stealth.

Soon every man will be required to look down only and speak to females in respectful tones.
Only to speak when spoken to, they will never again be allowed to initiate relationships or sexual encounters.

And women will cry out

"WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?"

And the men will go overseas where women are women and men can be men.

And the western women will die out slowly, old maids and virgins.

really?....so you are ok with Craigs behavior...

Well, even though it is not really clear what his behaviour was, it seems one of your Pals is okay with it and not a peep from you.

If what has been alleged is proven and he is convicted of offences, I reckon at its very worst it will show he is a temperamental, arrogant (perhaps a bullying) sleaze, and at its best for him, it will show that there are females who are willing to go along with his conduct in the anticipation it will advance their careers.

Reminds me of this case I had, and I have posted about it before.  Dunno why it sticks in my mind but it has.  There were some tricky nuances (she was mentally handicapped) to this but it boiled down to this really:

Strawberry pickers have to bend over to pick.....well, they did then.  (I've seen some farms now where they seem to lie down on a sort of sled thing to pick.)

So, there is the female picking in front of this bloke who was directly behind her.  She is bent over.  He was a sort of foreman who was also picking.

He grabs her arse, and digitally 'rapes' her.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  He does the same the next day, and the engagement ends.

On the third, she is bent over, he is directly behind and it happens again.  She moves away and the engagement ends.  But, this time she complains and he is charged.  I am 'defending him.'

Anyone here guess what I asked her when I cross examined her?

After the right questions, the charges were thrown out.

I'm curious, What did you ask her?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:34pm

Join the pile on here, Goose Cat.

Link.

IP Logged

goosecat

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 2:22pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:34pm:
Join the pile on here, Goose Cat.

Link.

God I'm not reading through 400 posts of that nasty, incestuous, Ozpolitic, he said, she said, crap. I was genuinely interested in your legal approach and questioning line. If you could point me to a post number or two that narrows it down I'd appreciate it. I understand you not wanting to state such here again (though you did ask us to guess in this thread) and I'm not interested in starting yet another Ozpol shitfest of diatribe against you or anyone else, so if it's an issue, I'll just go without the info.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print