Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Make Australia great again: Ban ISLAM in Australia (Read 5745 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Make Australia great again: Ban ISLAM in Australia
Reply #15 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
 We have seen no evidence of that

Sydney.

Really?  Where?  I see no evidence that Muslims do not assimilate to Australian society.  Or are you suggesting because some of them dress differently, worship a different God and wear beards, they are not assimilating or integrating into Australian society?   Please provide it, Augie.  I'd be interested to see it. 

Islamophobes invariably bail out at this point for some reason.  Perhaps because they're cowards?

Quote:
Do you really think people who are serious do that just for the hell of it?   I've been to a naturalisation ceremony - several in fact - and I've watched how the participants act before and afterwards.  They know they have taken a serious step.  A very serious step.  Why is it so hard for some other people to accept them at their word?  Why? 

Because the mosques they go to may be preaching Wahabist interpretations of Islam, which influence their thinking. We've seen countless examples of second and third generation Muslims in Britain become radicalized. Have they integrated? Does Britain have problems with serious integration? What about Caribbean migrants, or EAST Asian migrants in Britain? Do they have an issue? No.

But, some Muslims do. It is a fact.

Do you have any proof that Mosques are teaching "Wahhabist interpretations of Islam", Augie?   Other than tabloid media claims about it.   In reality, the overwhelming majority of Australian Muslims aren't interested in radical viewpoints about their religion.   If they were, we'd be seeing a great, great deal more violence on our streets than we currently are.     Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 4:00pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Yadda.  Another Islamophobe who doesn't understand the Australian Constitution Section 116 which states:

Quote:

The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth

In Australia, all Australians enjoy Freedom of Religion, Assembly and Expression.

Brian,

Q.
Religious tolerance.  That is what you are claiming that my posts and arguments here 'offend' ?
[/qup

LOL !!!

Yadda, you deliberately set out to offend the Australian belief in religious tolerance.   You hate Muslims, that is obvious.  When you grow up and stop your games, we might be able to talk.   Until then, run along.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 4:02pm

issuevoter wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:38am:
Auggie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 5:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:19pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Yadda.  Another Islamophobe who doesn't understand the Australian Constitution Section 116 which states:

Quote:
    The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth

In Australia, all Australians enjoy Freedom of Religion, Assembly and Expression.   Yadda being ignorant and foolish (wilfully so it appears), refuses to recognise that if the person is a Muslim.  Tsk, tsk.  run along, Yadda, go back to your playground where all the other Islamophobes like to play.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But, we could legally restrict migrants from certain countries; that wouldn't be contrary to 116, would it?

The Australian Constitution applies to how the Government operates and to Australian citizens.   The Government can make policies which restrict or enable migration from which ever countries it likes.  However, it would be immoral to do so because of some mythical belief that people from a certain religion/culture/group do not "integrate".   We have seen no evidence of that - they swear allegiance to our nation, swear to support our system of Government and be subject to our laws.  They invariably do so, on their holy books.   Do you really think people who are serious do that just for the hell of it?   I've been to a naturalisation ceremony - several in fact - and I've watched how the participants act before and afterwards.  They know they have taken a serious step.  A very serious step.  Why is it so hard for some other people to accept them at their word?  Why?   Roll Eyes

The highlighted statement is the classic "ostrich-like" perception, or wishful thinking, of progressive-permissive society-sensitive new age humanists who can watch and remain oblivious of Muzlims squashing people with motor vehicles, attacking with knives, and attempting to construct explosives.

It is quite clear that the framers of our Constitution did not anticipate, and perhaps could not imagine, so many followers of a religion could do such things.  While the Constitution protects religions, even to the extent of these fanatical varieties, it is also quite clear to any honest person that such provisions are inadequate.

Until you present evidence that proves that Islam is a religion that full of believers who are "fanatical" and "dangerous", I will assume that you are just spouting Islamophobic bullshit.    As far as I am aware, there is no evidence that the overwhelming majorities of Muslims are anything other than peaceful, well assimilated, law-abiding Australians.     Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:55pm:

Do you have any proof that Mosques are teaching "Wahhabist interpretations of Islam"

In reality, the overwhelming majority of Australian Muslims aren't interested in radical viewpoints about their religion.

Brian,

All mosques in Australia,         teach the principles and precepts of ISLAM,       to the followers of ISLAM.

Mosques in Australia,          teach the principles and precepts of ISLAM.

The imams in Australia,           even teach lessons from,        the KORAN!!!!

Are you going to contest what i have stated ?

On your charge of,    "You hate Muslims, that is obvious."

Brian,

QUESTION;
Are you suggesting, that moslems who attend mosque [i.e. the followers of ISLAM living in Australia]
DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE PRINCIPLE PRECEPTS OF ISLAM ARE ?

Brian,

QUESTION;
Are you suggesting, that moslems [i.e. followers of ISLAM]       DO NOT KNOW       that ISLAM teaches and encourages its followers, to kill those who reject ISLAM ?

Brian,

QUESTION;
Are you suggesting, that a 'religion' [ISLAM] which encourages its followers, to kill those who reject ISLAM,       is a 'religion' which we want to tolerate in Australia, or, that it is a 'religion' which Australian laws should tolerate ?

Brian,

QUESTION;
Why do you choose to ignore the evidence before you,        the evidence before your consciousness [your 'reality'],       which proves that those accusations against ISLAM are true ?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1515416152/13#13

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1509883266/40#40
Quote:

ISLAM's foundational religious texts, have plainly been interpreted by moslem scholars to indicate,
that those who have embraced ISLAM,
have embraced enmity, and hatred, and hostility and warfare and murder, towards those who reject ISLAM.

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past.

They are not dead letters.

They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

Google

Google;
we are pledging to wage war against all mankind, al-Tabari

ARGUMENT;
No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM's murderous doctrines.

Or, to being a follower, of ISLAM.

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, facilitate, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 7:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 4:02pm:

Until you present evidence that proves that Islam is a religion that full of believers who are "fanatical" and "dangerous", I will assume that you are just spouting Islamophobic bullshit.

As far as I am aware, there is no evidence that the overwhelming majorities of Muslims are anything other than peaceful, well assimilated, law-abiding Australians.     Roll Eyes

Time and time again moslems who were "well assimilated, law-abiding Australians", just happened to be have been peaceful members of the community,       UNTIL THEY WERE NOT, ANY MORE.

The Flinders Street attacker, Saeed Noori, too, was a "well assimilated, law-abiding Australian",       UNTIL HE WASN'T!.

And then, in a moment in time,         he decided to kill people, fellow Australians, because they were not moslems.

And, moslems want us to believe, that it was just a co-incidence, that Saeed Noori's religion [ISLAM] had always urged him to do this 'HOLY' murdering.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1514017700/7#7
Quote:

CONSIDER;
The Afghan, Saeed Noori, who is today, an Australian citizen,
came to Australia as a refugee,
[supposedly] seeking a safe sanctuary country.

And, in order for Saeed Noori to become an Australian citizen,
this moslem would have been required to swear allegiance to Australia, and to affirm that he would seek the best interests, for all of his new fellow citizens.

QUESTION;
Did Saeed Noori suddenly decide to abandon his allegiance to Australia ?

Or, being a moslem, did Saeed Noori, only feign his affection for, and allegiance to, Australia ?

I plumb, for the 2nd!

Either way, Saeed Noori proves once more,            that the verbal promises made by the moslem, to the infidel [to any infidel],
ARE NOT WORTH THE PAPER THEY ARE WRITTEN ON.

The allegiance of the moslem, is to ISLAM, and to ISLAM alone, forever.

This is what the 'religion' of ISLAM always inspires, in its most devout followers.

------- >

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

The precepts of ISLAM require moslems to fight and to kill persons who reject ISLAM.

And ISLAM calls on moslems to fight, and to destroy and to kill Allah's enemies.

Killing the disbeliever [to the moslem], is performing 'good works' for his faith.

Killing the disbeliever, is what all of the religious precepts of ISLAM direct him to do.

All moslems are taught, by ISLAM's precepts, to be combatants, against Allah's enemies.

To fight, to kill, those who 'disbelieve'.

This is what the 'religion' of ISLAM always inspires, in its most devout followers.

------- >

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

QUESTION;
What 'set off' Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar on that fateful day, to decide to murder Australian Curtis Cheng in Parramatta, NSW ???

ANSWER;
ONLY ALLAH KNOWS!

n.b.
ISLAMIC culture encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was inspired by ISLAM's imperative, which urged him TO KILL THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH.

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, facilitate, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:53pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Nothing of interest here, nothing at all, just Yadda showing off his Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Clearly, FOR ALL TO SEE,           in this forum of OPEN PUBLIC DEBATE,         Brian is unable to refute any of the charges that i bring against 1/ moslems [as a community], and 2/ ISLAM.

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:55pm:

Do you have any proof that Mosques are teaching "Wahhabist interpretations of Islam"

In reality, the overwhelming majority of Australian Muslims aren't interested in radical viewpoints about their religion.

Yadda wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 5:48pm:

Brian,

All mosques in Australia,         teach the principles and precepts of ISLAM,       to the followers of ISLAM.

Mosques in Australia,          teach the principles and precepts of ISLAM.

The imams in Australia,           even teach lessons from,        the KORAN!!!!

Are you going to contest what i have stated ?

On your charge of,    "You hate Muslims, that is obvious."

Brian,

QUESTION;
Are you suggesting, that moslems who attend mosque [i.e. the followers of ISLAM living in Australia]
DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE PRINCIPLE PRECEPTS OF ISLAM ARE ?

Brian,

QUESTION;
Are you suggesting, that moslems [i.e. followers of ISLAM]       DO NOT KNOW       that ISLAM teaches and encourages its followers, to kill those who reject ISLAM ?

Brian,

QUESTION;
Are you suggesting, that a 'religion' [ISLAM] which encourages its followers, to kill those who reject ISLAM,       is a 'religion' which we want to tolerate in Australia, or, that it is a 'religion' which Australian laws should tolerate ?

Brian,

QUESTION;
Why do you choose to ignore the evidence before you,        the evidence before your consciousness [your 'reality'],       which proves that those accusations against ISLAM are true ?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1515416152/13#13

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:56pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Nothing of interest here, nothing at all, just Yadda showing off his Islamophobia again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:56pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Islamophobia, and unbelievable ignorance.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #24 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Perhaps you'd like to make your contribution to Islamic theology? Or are you just virtue-signalling like everyone else is?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:06pm

this site says

Quote:
Hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah is called Al Walaa wa al Baraa, a fundamental principle of Islamic ethics and Sharia. A Muslim is to hate what Allah hates and love what Allah loves. Allah hates the Kafir, therefore, a Muslim is to act accordingly.

Amount of Text Devoted to the Kafir

The Koran says that the Kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.

Islam devotes a great amount of energy to the Kafir. The majority (64%) of the Koran is devoted to the Kafir, and nearly all of the Sira (81%) deals with Mohammed’s struggle with them. The Hadith (Traditions) devotes 32% of the text to Kafirs1. Overall, the Trilogy devotes 60% of its content to the Kafir.

Hadith 37%
Sira 81%
Koran 64%
Total 60%

Until muslims are honest and look at the hate in their cult, nothing will change, they are spread around the globe now, so they are truly a world wide problem, their doctrine tells them they are supposed to kill all nonbelievers and apostates.

Oh well religion of peace crapola from our leftards will continue for a while longer, then the world will turn on them both. 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm:

Western civilisation must be asserted against Islam at very opportunity. Like a dam, it must be constantly fortified and it must not be allowed to be eroded by the steady and relentless pressure of Islam - or shitheads like you Bwian/gweg.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:49pm

LOL Bwian is such a joke.

There was and or is a Wahhabist Iman and a prayer room in Bankstown what do you think they teach there bwian... 
Also
World 'deserves' an Islamic caliphate, says Bankstown sheik Ismail Al-Wahwah

Australian Associated Press
First published on Sat 11 Oct 2014 10.45 AEDT

A hardline Islamic leader from a group advocating an Islamic caliphate says Muslims should be ready to make sacrifices to achieve it.

“We believe this world deserves a new world order,” Ismail Al-Wahwah declared at an event headed by the controversial Hizb ut-Tahrir organisation.

More than 200 people attended the lecture at Lakemba in Sydney’s west on Friday night where Al-Wahwah, a sheik from Bankstown, denounced Australia’s involvement in the US-led campaign in Iraq and Syria aimed at fighting Isis extremists.

The crowd was engaged and calm except for a moment of slight tension when an audience member asked the sheik about the penalty under sharia law for a Muslim leaving the Islamic faith.

A 70-year-old woman also hit out at Al-Wahwah for criticising Australian values and told him to stop waving his finger around.

Hizb ut-Tahrir advocates that secular governments be replaced and Muslim-majority countries unite under a global caliphate governed by Islamic law.

Al-Wahwah said capitalism had stopped leading the world and Muslims were ready to make sacrifices.  “If you want to change, you have to pay the price,” the preacher told the lecture – titled The War to End a Blessed Revolution.

Weeks after 16 people were detained in a counterterrorism operation across western Sydney, Al-Wahwah denounced the police officers who burst into the bedrooms of Muslim women in the pre-dawn raids.

Australian civilisation would pay the price for this for a thousand years, he said. “Who is going to fix the harm done to the women?” he asked.

The prime minister, Tony Abbott, said earlier this week that Hizb ut-Tahrir was a deplorable organisation that had an ideology that justified terrorism.

Al-Wahwah shot back and criticised Australia’s involvement in the US-led operation in Iraq.

The issue was not Iraq or Syria but America wanting to control the world, he said.

“This new invasion will kill hundreds of thousands again and the blood will be on the hands of politicians again,” he said.

Meanwhile it was reported that the convicted terrorist Abdul Nacer Benbrika has been influencing jihadist recruits from prison in a quest to become the spiritual leader of a new generation of Australian extremists.

Concerned over his growing influence, authorities have moved him to a different Victorian prison after several of his followers travelled to Syria to fight with the Islamic State group after visiting him in jail, News Corp Australia reported on Saturday.

Quoting security sources, News Corp says authorities believe Benbrika is seeking to model himself on jailed Indonesian cleric Abu Baku Bashir, the spiritual leader of the Bali bombers, who recently embraced Islamic State.

A self-proclaimed Islamic cleric, Algerian-born Benbrika is serving a 15-year jail term for leading a terrorist group in 2005 that talked of attacking Melbourne’s Crown casino and bombing the MCG.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:56pm

Sheik Mohammed Omran

Head of the Islamic Information and Support Centre of Australia in Melbourne. Active supporters thought to number about 100. Described as a follower of the hardline Wahhabi tradition of uncompromising traditionalist literalists from Saudi Arabia. Understood to get most of his funding from Saudi sources. Last week claimed the London bombings were not the work of Muslims, but he has earlier claimed he was instrumental in stopping an Indonesian Jemaah Islamiah bombing plot in Australia.

Sheik Abdul Salam Zoud

Head of the Sydney radical sect al-Sunnah wal Jamaah, which has links to Sheik Omran's group. Also a Wahhabi, he was approached by the convicted Australian terrorist Zak Mallah, who wanted his blessing before conducting a planned suicide mission to Lebanon in 2002. In 2000, between 50 and 100 of his supporters attacked Sheik Hilaly, trying to wrench him from his car, after the mufti threw Sheik Zoud's group out of his mosque for their extreme views.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 1:04pm

Man Haron Monis

A recent convert to the Wahhabi Salafi Islamic sect, a self-styled Islamic cleric aged 50, decided to mount a lone wolf operation to restore glory and pride to his perceived oppressed Sunni brothers.

On 15 December 2014, this man of ‘Peace’ aka "Manteghi Boroujerdi” and “Sheikh Haron” armed with a pump action shot gun went into a busy Sydney café and held 17 innocent Australians hostage demanding an ISIS flag and to talk to the Australian Prime Minister. The siege ended early on the morning of 16 December, when he shot one of the hostages and was then killed by police.

Significantly, Haron recently converted from Shia Islam to a radical version of Sunni Islam, Wahhabi Salafism. Most terrorist attacks against the West have been perpetrated by Sunni extremists from the Wahhabi Salafi Takfiri cult which the Australian PM correctly describes as a Death Cult who seek martyrdom in killing Shia’s and Westerners.

We are told he was a lone wolf but he was a leader in the Sydney Islamic Community also known as Sheik Haron. He has devotees/followers. The police and counter terrorist organizations would be wise to round them up and question each of them and keep an eye on them.

So bwian where was he converted to Wahhabism and by whom?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print