Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Send Topic Print
She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag (Read 85061 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag
Reply #60 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:46pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
Gnads wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
cods wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
hammer just has strong views... just like Yassmin... Smiley Smiley Smiley

why is one acceptable and not the other?

Hammer wants all blacks eradicated, and he advocates the use of violence to achieve his end goal.

Her harmless comments hardly compare.

BS ... pure histrionics on your part. 

Hammer's histrionics, not mine.

He's the white supremacist who advocates violence against blacks.

Crap .... the ball is squarely in your court.

You've double faulted to lose the match.

Ball?

I'm not playing any game.

I'm just pointing out that Hammer is a white supremacist who wants all blacks eradicated from Australia.

Moreover, he sees violence as a legitimate means to achieve that goal.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:49pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:21pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:41pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:35pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:24pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:20pm:
What happened to free speech....Why can't a Muslim woman call it the way she sees it???

Huh Huh Huh

Who's said she should be silenced

I love when she speaks her mind because it's reveals more about how much she truly is a racist.

I think a bullet would accomplish that....I also think the bullshit about freedom of speech is exposed when the racists don't like being outdone by a tainted woman....You contempt says it all really....Wankers!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Freedom of speech?? Is calling all white Australians convicts legal under 18c?

Descendants of convicts actually....Her comment was a sledge aimed to incite a reaction from the white supremacists and it worked....I thought it was the left who where violent and shouted down free speech....Well done!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

All these aussies outraged about "gangs", acting like they're not descendant of actual convicts lol,' the 26-year-old wrote.
..No muppet. That's a blanket statement aimed at a racial group. It's racist by definition and historically inaccurate. Most white Australins aren't decended from convicts. It was outlawed early in our history. It's  just a demeaning and racist comment and alarming from a media personality.

Isn't it you telling us that Muslims are not a race....What race are Aussies Mr Hammer???

Muslims aren't a race. They are many races. White Australians descended from early Australia are Caucasian. So it is a racist comment.

Yet you added to word white....Aussies are descendants of convicts amongst other things....I fail to see how you can criticise anyone considering your are a racist yourself....No one is stopping you posting your crap are you worried about the competition???

Huh Huh Huh

So what aussie descended from convicts isn't white muppet? Look at you. Defending a racist and calling me racist at the same time. You need to chew and pill and lay down because you seem confused. Cheesy

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #62 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:50pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
What happened to free speech....Why can't a Muslim woman call it the way she sees it???

Huh Huh Huh

I love when she speaks her mind because it's reveals more about how much she truly is a racist.

I think a bullet would accomplish that....I also think the bullshit about freedom of speech is exposed when the racists don't like being outdone by a tainted woman....You contempt says it all really....Wankers!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Descendants of convicts actually....Her comment was a sledge aimed to incite a reaction from the white supremacists and it worked....I thought it was the left who where violent and shouted down free speech....Well done!!!

All these aussies outraged about "gangs", acting like they're not descendant of actual convicts lol,' the 26-year-old wrote.
..No muppet. That's a blanket statement aimed at a racial group. It's racist by definition and historically inaccurate. Most white Australins aren't decended from convicts. It was outlawed early in our history. It's  just a demeaning and racist comment and alarming from a media personality.

Isn't it you telling us that Muslims are not a race....What race are Aussies Mr Hammer???

Muslims aren't a race. They are many races. White Australians descended from early Australia are Caucasian. So it is a racist comment.

Yet you added to word white....Aussies are descendants of convicts amongst other things....I fail to see how you can criticise anyone considering your are a racist yourself....No one is stopping you posting your crap are you worried about the competition???

Huh Huh Huh

Why don't you add something original?  Roll Eyes Corkroll.

An Irishman once told me never argue with a dickhead because onlookers cannot tell the difference....He obviously knew you!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Still haven't made the comeback yet Philspurt?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:56pm

bump

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:58pm

Pecca still can't substantiate his comment about me wanting all blacks eradicated. Total rubbish and lies. Typical leftard lying loonie.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:59pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Gnads wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:42pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

Why don't you add something original?  Roll Eyes Corkroll.

An Irishman once told me never argue with a dickhead because onlookers cannot tell the difference....He obviously knew you!!!

Ahh you have ... but the pages are slow tonight ...much like your capacity for telling a decent joke.

Then again I shouldn't expect a joke to tell a joke.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #67 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:49pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

So what aussie descended from convicts isn't white muppet? Look at you. Defending a racist and calling me racist at the same time. You need to chew and pill and lay down because you seem confused. Cheesy

I never defended any racist....Perhaps you are thinking of someone else....I did however call you a racist because you are???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:40pm

Just wait until Yassmin bumps into Katie Hopkins or Douglas Murray on one of those interview programs.

She'll rue the day she ever thought the UK would be a 'Safe Space' to find refuge in from her Australian detractors.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #69 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:43pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
I never defended any racist....Perhaps you are thinking of someone else....I did however call you a racist because you are???

Huh Huh Huh

No?
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1515383844/9#9

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:45pm

I love how a black, female Muslim gets the bigots' blood pressure going through the roof.

It's everything they hate (and fear) the most in life   Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #71 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:47pm

Looks like a professional attention whore to me. Glad she lost her legitimate job.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #72 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:51pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:43pm:

Huh Huh Huh

No?

Read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote....Where did I defend a racist???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #73 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:54pm

freediver wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
Looks like a professional attention whore to me. Glad she lost her legitimate job.

I would say her comment was meant to stir up a certain element and she succeeded....Her comment was so Freudian I am surprised people fell for it!!!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #74 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:00pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:43pm:

Huh Huh Huh

No?

Read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote....Where did I defend a racist???

Huh Huh Huh

She obviously made a racist remark and you defended her right to do so. What she said was factually incorrect. That dolt Bolt made the same mistake and was made to pay the price.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Send Topic Print