Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag (Read 85059 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag
Reply #180 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:43am

She had her free speech - we all laughed - now move on.  Her comments were ditzy..... she failed as the appointed spokeswoman for Islam and the PC version of 'equality' .......

Doesn't do her case much good to get the hump and move to Britain, where I assume Sand Kaffirs are treated better.... since they own the place now.... running away instead of sticking around and explaining yourself is a bad move......

As for online idiots who make threats - they should be charged.... or cesterated.... not that there's anything wrong with that....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #181 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:43am

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:54am:
Aussie wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:19am:
In Sudan she'd be married to an itinerant piece work well digger or date picker and be lugging around ten kids... not sitting at the top of the money tree pontificating to this nation about how bad we all are.....

And if you were in Sudan as an itinerate piece worker well digger or date picker having to support a wife and ten kids....I doubt you'd have the time to be lecturing her.

He's not from or of Sudanese descent knocking the people & adopted country that he lives in.

Your point was irrelevant.

S'right... my families have been here since the 1850's and never kicked a Black as far as I know.  Not in the nature.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:46am

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:05am:
Aussie wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:34pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:31pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:19am:
In Sudan she'd be married to an itinerant piece work well digger or date picker and be lugging around ten kids... not sitting at the top of the money tree pontificating to this nation about how bad we all are.....

And if you were in Sudan as an itinerate piece worker well digger or date picker having to support a wife and ten kids....I doubt you'd have the time to be lecturing her.

But I'm not.... I'm a kind of White Boy with olive skin and a mixed heritage.... I'd look the part riding a horse and killing Custer.... or taking in the annual Lakota Sun Dance... I have the blood group of the Blackfeet, but am more Nez Perce ...... played Chief Joseph in Indians many moons ago...

And neither is she.  Just a matter of fact.

Yes she is.

And go figure her father is also a migration agent & her mother does similar.

What concerns me most is the infiltration of public service jobs due to 'language and cultural requirements' - and including a degree of nepotism and cronyism.  We've seen some dire outcomes from that, and I've worked security at airports and felt the insecurity.  There is a strand here:-

https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/government/news/is-the-public-service-corrupt...

― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #183 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:20pm

Quote:
She got death threats and racist cartoons, they got herrald and heros telling it how it is, championing free speech and victims of PC culture gone mad?

Didn't Bolt get assaulted?

Quote:
See just in case you really can't follow basic logic, I've had to spell it out for you princess, you're welcome

You skipped the bit where you explain how it is a restriction on her freedom of speech to call her an idiot every time she says something stupid.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:11pm

A bit blunt that statement about gays etc... but he has a point... although gays did and do fight in the wars - a certain past Brigadier General in the WW II Special Air Service was gay.... as I grow older my memory of names, never good, is worse....

Here's another....or two

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1111694/sas-recruits-its-first-openly-gay...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/01/25/british-army-general-set-to-come-out-as-gay...

As long as they can do their job...... no issue.... same as women and wops and Mussos.... I treat people on their behaviour and performance.... jeez - Chuck Yeager was panned for not passing a Negro pilot in the USAF Astronaut program.... on the grounds that he was not qualified, not on colour... and he wasn't going to give someone a free pass for PC ..... when you do that, pass someone on PC, you are discriminating.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:14pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:14am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:40am:
TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:18pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:27am:
Gordon wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
She's either just an attention whore troll, an idiot or really showing her true colours that she's a racist.

Sounds like she'd be right at home here.

Oh wait, she's not targeting the right crowd, my bad.

You don’t even make sense to yourself  Grin

You're saying there isn't an army of racist trolls, idiots and attention whores on here?  They just target the browns, the indigenous, the immigrants, women in prominent positions or even those of the wrong faith, hence the comment that she'd fit in here if only she was targeting the right group with her alleged racism.

It's basic logic.

It is also funny how so many of you have such a raging hate boner for her and you want her silenced or even killed, yet when the tables were turned and Andrew Bolt was in the poo for his racist comments, or even Jim Wallace (in charge of the Australian Christian Lobby at the time) made a disrespectful ANZAC day tweet saying:

"Just hope that as we remember Servicemen and women today we remember the Australia they fought for - wasn't gay marriage and Islamic! @JimWallaceACL"

Bolt and Wallace and their right to free speech were defended, but not Yassmin? 

She got death threats and racist cartoons, they got herrald and heros telling it how it is, championing free speech and victims of PC culture gone mad?

What about her right to free speech?  Seems all the justification for hating on her is just an excuse to be openly racist and finally have a mainstream (albeit wholly hypocritical) reason to take her down.  Can't have a muzzo in the public spotlight doing well for herself can we... 

Clearly disrespectful tweets on ANZAC day are fine and being able to say what you want without any accountability, no matter how racist, apparently that's fine to.

Or is it only ok when it's your team?

(See just in case you really can't follow basic logic, I've had to spell it out for you princess, you're welcome)

Either it's ok or it isn't.  You can't have it both ways.  Show some backbone and that you actually believe in what you're saying rather than desperately searching for an excuse to be openly racist without any of the accountability for your actions.

Disrespectful according to you?

SK suffers from hyperbole and emotionalism..... he feels with the 'oppressed' of the earth.... man - what I'd give for just ONE day of THAT kind of oppression.... never miss a square meal.... never sleep out in the rain ..... never slave away in the hot sun...... git mahself outta dis here cotton fiel' .... yeees, Lord - gimme dat job on dat front porch wit' dat mint julip dere... job in da big house wit' all dem soft beds an' fine women ... Ol' Rastus'd go fer dat!

― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #186 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:06pm

She baited you racist assholes and you didn't fail to respond in kind....You dickheads are so thick you don't even realise you are on the hook!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #187 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:13pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:06pm:
She baited you racist assholes and you didn't fail to respond in kind....You dickheads are so thick you don't even realise you are on the hook!!!

Really, so a brown person like me is racist? Mmm, that's turning leftism on its head. I thought only whites could be racists???

The Progressive President

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #188 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:27pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 5:20pm:
What happened to free speech....Why can't a Muslim woman call it the way she sees it???

Huh Huh Huh

Isn't targeting white Australian's like that racist. Just imagine if I said all blacks come from cotton picking slaves?

Your starting to get it Mr Hammer....The Muslim woman punked you and you are too stupid to realise!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #189 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:13pm:

Really, so a brown person like me is racist? Mmm, that's turning leftism on its head. I thought only whites could be racists???

Are you admitting you where baited or that you are a racist???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #190 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:25am

Of course we all know phil is not a TROLL and doesn't go around flaming people.
Right phil? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Got nothing to do with racism phil and she's clearly the dickhead.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #191 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 9:07am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
What happened to free speech....Why can't a Muslim woman call it the way she sees it???

Huh Huh Huh

Isn't targeting white Australian's like that racist. Just imagine if I said all blacks come from cotton picking slaves?

Your starting to get it Mr Hammer....The Muslim woman punked you and you are too stupid to realise!!!

Yeah she punked us. That's it  Grin

So is that an excuse we can use when we "call it like it is"? 9

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #192 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:14am:
Disrespectful according to you?

Hijacking ANZAC Day and the memory of the Diggers to push a political agenda is disrespectful.

I suppose like those going her, you don't mind others disrespecting ANZAC Day so long as they push a message you support?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:42pm

Classic   Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:44pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:28pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Black, female, and Muslim - the three things Hammer hates the most.

That must have hurt

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print