Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Send Topic Print
She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag (Read 85056 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag
Reply #165 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:19am:
In Sudan she'd be married to an itinerant piece work well digger or date picker and be lugging around ten kids... not sitting at the top of the money tree pontificating to this nation about how bad we all are.....

And if you were in Sudan as an itinerate piece worker well digger or date picker having to support a wife and ten kids....I doubt you'd have the time to be lecturing her.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:48pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #166 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:18pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:27am:
Gordon wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
She's either just an attention whore troll, an idiot or really showing her true colours that she's a racist.

Sounds like she'd be right at home here.

Oh wait, she's not targeting the right crowd, my bad.

You don’t even make sense to yourself  Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #167 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:19pm

In Sudan she'd be married to an itinerant piece work well digger or date picker and be lugging around ten kids... not sitting at the top of the money tree pontificating to this nation about how bad we all are.....

She doesn’t care,... she got the money!

Sex pistols innit!

Wink

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #168 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:22pm

bwood1946 wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:33am:
WinkGrappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:19am:

Wink Wink Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #169 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:31pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:13pm:

And if you were in Sudan as an itinerate piece worker well digger or date picker having to support a wife and ten kids....I doubt you'd have the time to be lecturing her.

But I'm not.... I'm a kind of White Boy with olive skin and a mixed heritage.... I'd look the part riding a horse and killing Custer.... or taking in the annual Lakota Sun Dance... I have the blood group of the Blackfeet, but am more Nez Perce ...... played Chief Joseph in Indians many moons ago...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #170 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:31pm:

But I'm not.... I'm a kind of White Boy with olive skin and a mixed heritage.... I'd look the part riding a horse and killing Custer.... or taking in the annual Lakota Sun Dance... I have the blood group of the Blackfeet, but am more Nez Perce ...... played Chief Joseph in Indians many moons ago...

And neither is she.  Just a matter of fact.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #171 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:40am

TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:18pm:
She's either just an attention whore troll, an idiot or really showing her true colours that she's a racist.

You're saying there isn't an army of racist trolls, idiots and attention whores on here?  They just target the browns, the indigenous, the immigrants, women in prominent positions or even those of the wrong faith, hence the comment that she'd fit in here if only she was targeting the right group with her alleged racism.

It's basic logic.

It is also funny how so many of you have such a raging hate boner for her and you want her silenced or even killed, yet when the tables were turned and Andrew Bolt was in the poo for his racist comments, or even Jim Wallace (in charge of the Australian Christian Lobby at the time) made a disrespectful ANZAC day tweet saying:

"Just hope that as we remember Servicemen and women today we remember the Australia they fought for - wasn't gay marriage and Islamic! @JimWallaceACL"

Bolt and Wallace and their right to free speech were defended, but not Yassmin? 

She got death threats and racist cartoons, they got herrald and heros telling it how it is, championing free speech and victims of PC culture gone mad?

What about her right to free speech?  Seems all the justification for hating on her is just an excuse to be openly racist and finally have a mainstream (albeit wholly hypocritical) reason to take her down.  Can't have a muzzo in the public spotlight doing well for herself can we... 

Clearly disrespectful tweets on ANZAC day are fine and being able to say what you want without any accountability, no matter how racist, apparently that's fine to.

Or is it only ok when it's your team?

(See just in case you really can't follow basic logic, I've had to spell it out for you princess, you're welcome)

Either it's ok or it isn't.  You can't have it both ways.  Show some backbone and that you actually believe in what you're saying rather than desperately searching for an excuse to be openly racist without any of the accountability for your actions.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:54am

He's not from or of Sudanese descent knocking the people & adopted country that he lives in.

Your point was irrelevant.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:05am

Aussie wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:34pm:

Yes she is.

And go figure her father is also a migration agent & her mother does similar.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:14am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:40am:

You're saying there isn't an army of racist trolls, idiots and attention whores on here?  They just target the browns, the indigenous, the immigrants, women in prominent positions or even those of the wrong faith, hence the comment that she'd fit in here if only she was targeting the right group with her alleged racism.

It's basic logic.

It is also funny how so many of you have such a raging hate boner for her and you want her silenced or even killed, yet when the tables were turned and Andrew Bolt was in the poo for his racist comments, or even Jim Wallace (in charge of the Australian Christian Lobby at the time) made a disrespectful ANZAC day tweet saying:

"Just hope that as we remember Servicemen and women today we remember the Australia they fought for - wasn't gay marriage and Islamic! @JimWallaceACL"

She got death threats and racist cartoons, they got herrald and heros telling it how it is, championing free speech and victims of PC culture gone mad?

What about her right to free speech?  Seems all the justification for hating on her is just an excuse to be openly racist and finally have a mainstream (albeit wholly hypocritical) reason to take her down.  Can't have a muzzo in the public spotlight doing well for herself can we... 

Clearly disrespectful tweets on ANZAC day are fine and being able to say what you want without any accountability, no matter how racist, apparently that's fine to.

(See just in case you really can't follow basic logic, I've had to spell it out for you princess, you're welcome)

Either it's ok or it isn't.  You can't have it both ways.  Show some backbone and that you actually believe in what you're saying rather than desperately searching for an excuse to be openly racist without any of the accountability for your actions.

Disrespectful according to you?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:14am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:40am:

It's basic logic.

Disrespectful according to you?

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #176 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:18am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 3:31pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:25am:
Gnads wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:52am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
I never defended any racist....Perhaps you are thinking of someone else....I did however call you a racist because you are???

Huh Huh Huh

No?
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1515383844/9#9

Read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote....Where did I defend a racist???

Huh Huh Huh

You certainly defended a woman who insulted Australian people based on their race and heritage. No doubt about it.

Not at all....I pointed out the obvious....Her comments where bullshit and irrelevant which was the whole point....Look up Oxymoron!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Leave off the "Oxy" & voila a perfect descriptor to her & yourself.

You are such a wit!!!

Not all Australian's descended from convicts....But all convicts descended from the English!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Wrong again. There was Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Spanish and even a blackie.

You still don't get it Hammer....Yeah the POMS were real bastards, even drove the slave trade....I would be more ashamed to be English than being a descendent of a Convict!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

And who abolished slavery, phil?

Oh and by an Act of Parliament?

More historical revisionism to suit republicans.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #177 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:35am

Gnads wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:54am:

He's not from or of Sudanese descent knocking the people & adopted country that he lives in.

Your point was irrelevant.

Oh come orn!!  Herbert is not born here yet he is constantly knocking the people who live in this Country.  Do I see you making that point to him.  No, I do not.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #178 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:53am

If this moron did the same things in a muslim country, they'd bury her and stone her to death...  Hello...  reality check for big mouthed wankers.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #179 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:36am

Aussie wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:34pm:

Yes - but's she's brought the standards with her.  You can take the girl out of Khartoum, but you can't take Khartoum out of the girl... like Dastardly Sam she was an obvious set-up as a 'spokesperson' for things Islamic, and to show the 'equality' being handed around (think that one through), and unfortunately she fluffed it with some inane comments.  Shocked

But we all know now that Islam is the most feminist religion etc..... glad to hear that....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Send Topic Print