Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15
Send Topic Print
She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag (Read 85057 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: She's digging herself in deeper: Yassmin Abdel-Mag
Reply #150 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 6:02am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 7:25am:
Gnads wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 6:52am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:15pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
Setanta wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
I never defended any racist....Perhaps you are thinking of someone else....I did however call you a racist because you are???

Huh Huh Huh

No?
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1515383844/9#9

Read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote....Where did I defend a racist???

Huh Huh Huh

You certainly defended a woman who insulted Australian people based on their race and heritage. No doubt about it.

Not at all....I pointed out the obvious....Her comments where bullshit and irrelevant which was the whole point....Look up Oxymoron!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Leave off the "Oxy" & voila a perfect descriptor to her & yourself.

You are such a wit!!!

Not all Australian's descended from convicts....But all convicts descended from the English!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Not true ..... for such a knowall you should have checked yourself there.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 6:03am

I never defended any racist....Perhaps you are thinking of someone else....I did however call you a racist because you are???

Huh Huh Huh

No?

Read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote....Where did I defend a racist???

Huh Huh Huh

You certainly defended a woman who insulted Australian people based on their race and heritage. No doubt about it.

Not at all....I pointed out the obvious....Her comments where bullshit and irrelevant which was the whole point....Look up Oxymoron!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You are such a wit!!!

Not all Australian's descended from convicts....But all convicts descended from the English!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 6:04am

Huh Huh Huh

No?

Huh Huh Huh

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You are such a wit!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #153 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 3:31pm:

Huh Huh Huh

No?

Huh Huh Huh

Smiley Smiley Smiley

You are such a wit!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Wrong again. There was Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Spanish and even a blackie.

You still don't get it Hammer....Yeah the POMS were real bastards, even drove the slave trade....I would be more ashamed to be English than being a descendent of a Convict!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #154 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:08am:
Auggie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:37pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 10:59am:
Aussie wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:38pm:
Ah.....so its okay for Poms to have a dig at Aussies as being the descendants of convicts but Yassmin can't.  I've got it now.  It was your blinding consistency which threw me for a bit.

She arrived in Australia when she was one year old as a refugee from Black Africa, but now she's defending Black Africans running riot in Melbourne as victims of white Australians.

Everything good in Yassmin's life has come by way of White endeavour, British culture and institutions. Islam and Blacks have given her zero.

Her problem is the huge chip on her shoulder.

Brian thinks you consider me a migrant/non-Australian because I'm not white. Just confirming if this is true?

We only care as long as you don't break the Captain Cook rules of civilised behaviour...

I personally don't give a damn about colour - at 68 I still look like an olive North American Plains Indian with maybe a bit of Chinese admixture....... great skin...

Mmm. Indeed it is. Bet all the ladies loved it when you were young...

The Progressive President

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #155 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:05am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:10am:
Gordon wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
Stupid twonk is also wrong.

By the time the last convicts arrived the population was about 1.5m from a total of 168000 convicts.

.. but those 168,000 were over-represented in the convict area...... given their proportion of the population....

Did they include Blecks then?  They are 25% of the prison population now... and then there are the Kaffirs as well......

Considering that convict transportation began in 1787 and ended in 1868, not all of the convicts that were sent were still alive after 80 years after the first fleet landed in 1788. Most convicts probably lived no longer than 20 years on average after they arrived in Australia. I would imagine that there would not have been any more than 30,000 transported convicts living in Australia at the time of 1868's cessation of convict transportation.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #156 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:27am

Gordon wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
She's either just an attention whore troll, an idiot or really showing her true colours that she's a racist.

Sounds like she'd be right at home here.

Oh wait, she's not targeting the right crowd, my bad.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #157 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:17am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:27am:
Gordon wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
She's either just an attention whore troll, an idiot or really showing her true colours that she's a racist.

Sounds like she'd be right at home here.

Oh wait, she's not targeting the right crowd, my bad.

Don't see or hear many people in the public arena publicly uttering inanities against the 'right' groups... though there are dark underground mutterings unspecified about some massive underlying wave of hatred, racism, persecution and killing of Blecks and Sand/Kamel Kaffirs and such - been going back all the way to the introduction of New Australians here... all with big chips on their shoulders except their kids with whom I went to school, where we were all the same really.

Funny how you never actually meet these 'racists' in real life.... the most I've seen is some Old Australian looking bemused at the antics of some New Chum carrying on about something and wondering why that New Chum is being Ethnic Assertive about something or other.... ranting, raving and pointing fingers etc while Aussie looks bewildered...

I think you and many others are totally lost in this discussion of ethnic issues... I'd venture to say that 95% of those 'issues' are created by these ethnics themselves... not others ....  but it's easy to point the finger at the dominant culture accepted so readily for its benefits...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:19am

In Sudan she'd be married to an itinerant piece work well digger or date picker and be lugging around ten kids... not sitting at the top of the money tree pontificating to this nation about how bad we all are.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:33am

WinkGrappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:19am:
In Sudan she'd be married to an itinerant piece work well digger or date picker and be lugging around ten kids... not sitting at the top of the money tree pontificating to this nation about how bad we all are.....

Wink Wink Smiley Smiley

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #160 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 12:38pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 11:17am:
Funny how you never actually meet these 'racists' in real life.... the most I've seen is some Old Australian looking bemused at the antics of some New Chum carrying on about something and wondering why that New Chum is being Ethnic Assertive about something or other.... ranting, raving and pointing fingers etc while Aussie looks bewildered...

I wish I was as lucky as you.

Try having close family or friends who aren't white and see how they're treated.  The casual racism they've come to expect but the extra hurdles and extra work they have to do just to be treated close to how the rest of us have it is staggering, especially when it comes to employment.

But, this could just be a Queensland thing.

Perhaps you don't have people pass comment at a 7-11 when the Indian staff member has to run back behind the counter from stocking the shelves to turn the pump on for the person waiting to fill up have a smart arse tradie yell things out like "watch out, curry in a hurry" or some other brainless nonsense.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:40pm

All the Indians I meet in the servos think I'm the nicest and most friendly customer they've ever met.. I can't speak for the yobs, though... I have yet to meet a nasty Indian, though I am sure there are some......

Every time I arrive for petrol they smile and say hello when they see who it is, and it is reciprocated.

I judge people by the way they behave, not the colour of their skin or whatever.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #162 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:47pm

You need to meet more Indians then.
Some are not very nice at all.
one of my best mates at school was a Sikh...
we were both in the hockey team
he was great...  many I've met are not though.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:08pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:45pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:08am:
Auggie wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 9:37pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 10:59am:
Aussie wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:38pm:
Ah.....so its okay for Poms to have a dig at Aussies as being the descendants of convicts but Yassmin can't.  I've got it now.  It was your blinding consistency which threw me for a bit.

She arrived in Australia when she was one year old as a refugee from Black Africa, but now she's defending Black Africans running riot in Melbourne as victims of white Australians.

Everything good in Yassmin's life has come by way of White endeavour, British culture and institutions. Islam and Blacks have given her zero.

Her problem is the huge chip on her shoulder.

Brian thinks you consider me a migrant/non-Australian because I'm not white. Just confirming if this is true?

We only care as long as you don't break the Captain Cook rules of civilised behaviour...

I personally don't give a damn about colour - at 68 I still look like an olive North American Plains Indian with maybe a bit of Chinese admixture....... great skin...

Mmm. Indeed it is. Bet all the ladies loved it when you were young...

They did, but I didn't know what to do with them then....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 3:10pm

No more cheap offshored work for you lot - now get with it.. get those page turners into gear or lose-e contract-e....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15
Send Topic Print