Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
Send Topic Print
The Recent Obsession With “African Gangs” (Read 16053 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The Recent Obsession With “African Gangs”
Reply #225 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:30pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
More violence in the last day:

When will the crime wave end?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253105/African-thugs-rob-two-Melbourne-...

Masked African thugs armed with hammers and knives raid two service stations in latest Melbourne gang crimes

Two petrol stations were robbed by armed African youths within minutes
    They smashed their way in and threatened staff with hammers and knives
    Cash and cigarettes were stolen before they piled into a car and fled
    One cashier was slapped about the face and the other locked himself in the back.

African thugs armed with hammers and knives robbed two Melbourne petrol stations, hitting one of the cashiers in the face.

Four men smashed their way into a service station on the corner of Wood Street and Dalton Road in Thomastown about 4.45am on Wednesday.

They stole cigarettes and cash from the register while the attendant locked himself in the back room, before fleeing in a 4WD.

Minutes later, two men armed with a hammer and a knife entered another petrol station on Dalton Road and Keon Parade in nearby Keon Park.

The pair jumped over the counter and demanded the cashier open the register, before slapping him about the face several times.

Six other African youths then walked in and stole cash and cigarettes and drove off in a black sedan.

He's quite distraught,' Detective Senior Constable Mark Mulvany told the Herald Sun about the Keon Park shop's condition.

'The victim was slapped a number of times to the face during the ordeal and physically moved around he store but he did not sustain serious injuries.'

Police were investigating whether the two robberies were a coordinated strike, days after African gangs made headlines for a string of violent incidents.

Didn't anyone read that?
It happened last night.

Melbourne is out of control.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #226 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Bertie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 6:24pm:
Sudanese make up just 0.11 per cent of Victoria's population but 4.8 per cent of aggravated burglary offenders.

4.8 percent?  Pfft   Roll Eyes

Why aren't you concerned about the other 95.2 percent committed by white Australians and Kiwis?

I am concerned about them. But they are much less of a problem PER CAPITA than the Africans.

If these figures were returns on the investment of your own money you would have no difficult comprehending the difference between 0.11 of the population being responsible for 4.8% of your losses.

But you pretend, despite your better sense, to be a bigger fool than you think you ought to be. What does that remind you of?  I don't know who you think you are impressing.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #227 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:27pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:30pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 5:25pm:
More violence in the last day:

When will the crime wave end?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253105/African-thugs-rob-two-Melbourne-...

Masked African thugs armed with hammers and knives raid two service stations in latest Melbourne gang crimes

Two petrol stations were robbed by armed African youths within minutes
    They smashed their way in and threatened staff with hammers and knives
    Cash and cigarettes were stolen before they piled into a car and fled
    One cashier was slapped about the face and the other locked himself in the back.

African thugs armed with hammers and knives robbed two Melbourne petrol stations, hitting one of the cashiers in the face.

Four men smashed their way into a service station on the corner of Wood Street and Dalton Road in Thomastown about 4.45am on Wednesday.

They stole cigarettes and cash from the register while the attendant locked himself in the back room, before fleeing in a 4WD.

Minutes later, two men armed with a hammer and a knife entered another petrol station on Dalton Road and Keon Parade in nearby Keon Park.

The pair jumped over the counter and demanded the cashier open the register, before slapping him about the face several times.

Six other African youths then walked in and stole cash and cigarettes and drove off in a black sedan.

He's quite distraught,' Detective Senior Constable Mark Mulvany told the Herald Sun about the Keon Park shop's condition.

'The victim was slapped a number of times to the face during the ordeal and physically moved around he store but he did not sustain serious injuries.'

Police were investigating whether the two robberies were a coordinated strike, days after African gangs made headlines for a string of violent incidents.

Didn't anyone read that?
It happened last night.

Melbourne is out of control.

Those thugs need to be forcibly removed from Australia, put them on a plane back to Africa

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #228 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:41pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:27pm:
Those thugs need to be forcibly removed from Australia, put them on a plane back to Africa

Everyone in Melbourne is  living in fear.

It's hard to imagine say 14 of them turning up at your place -
as happened to one defenseless woman.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:03pm

Sudanese make up just 0.11 per cent of Victoria's population but 4.8 per cent of aggravated burglary offenders.

Why aren't you concerned about the other 95.2 percent committed by white Australians and Kiwis?

So you would also ignore all  nationality-based organised crime because perpetrators are only a small proportion of society? 

Conversely, you would also ignore and not reward high achievers because 96.2 of the population is not high achievers?

You insist on crap not even you believe, Turd.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #230 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:44pm

I could think of a much simpler and cheaper alternative.

Bobby. wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:41pm:

Not true bobby.

I'm not living in fear.             Tongue

Assessment of the situ. by Yadda:
Clearly the Vic. government does not consider that mobs of young men [exclusively from the immigrant Sudanese community] committing violent criminal acts, as a very important community issue.

[i.e. because if they did,              they would be         DOING SOMETHING TO DETER THESE ATTACKS BY SUDANESE 'YOUTH']

No ?

RATHER:
The Vic. government is actually waiting for an incident, where these young men [exclusively from the immigrant Sudanese community]           FIRST violently kill someone in one of their 'social excursions'.
[AND I AM PREDICTING THAT IT WILL HAPPEN!  .....AND SOON.]

Preferably the victim will be an individual who is a close, and loved relative, of a Victorian politician [preferably a relative of the Premier, or the current Police Minister]......
.....AFTER THAT OCCURRENCE, then the Vic. government will         SEEK TO 'DO SOMETHING'         to prevent and deter such behaviour.

No ?

Dictionary;
occurrence = = a thing that occurs; an incident or event.

Duh!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:46pm

Frank wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:03pm:

So you would also ignore all  nationality-based organised crime because perpetrators are only a small proportion of society? 

Conversely, you would also ignore and not reward high achievers because 96.2 of the population is not high achievers?

You insist on crap not even you believe, Turd.

I've said nothing about ignoring crime.

Have you had your beady little eyes checked lately?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #232 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:47pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:41pm:

Nope.

Only you, Booby.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:55pm

Dutton got stuck into the Vic premier today, that's good but i see immigration levels are still at an all time high, why import more trouble makers from a known origin when we cant even deal with the extra trouble that exists NOW.
STOP IMMIGRATION NOW

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #234 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:00pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 5:55pm:

Dutton got stuck into the Vic premier today, that's good but i see immigration levels are still at an all time high,

why import more trouble makers from a known origin when we cant even deal with the extra trouble that exists NOW.

STOP IMMIGRATION NOW

You make sense, to me, jeez

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #235 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:34pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:00pm:

Dutton got stuck into the Vic premier today, that's good but i see immigration levels are still at an all time high,

why import more trouble makers from a known origin when we cant even deal with the extra trouble that exists NOW.

STOP IMMIGRATION NOW

What is it going to take Yadda, do people have be involved in, or to witness themselves the trauma to come around.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:34pm:

STOP IMMIGRATION NOW

What is it going to take Yadda, do people have be involved in, or to witness themselves the trauma to come around.

I think you should get involved.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:40pm:

STOP IMMIGRATION NOW

I think you should get less involved for the good of mankind.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:46pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:43pm:

STOP IMMIGRATION NOW

Chicken, huh?

I thought as much.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #239 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 6:43pm:

STOP IMMIGRATION NOW

Chicken, huh?

I thought as much.
https://m.popkey.co/70a219/ygDxx.gif

Wadaya mean Gronk?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19
Send Topic Print