Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19
Send Topic Print
The Recent Obsession With “African Gangs” (Read 16057 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: The Recent Obsession With “African Gangs”
Reply #180 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 6:11pm:
Did that get you excited, Booby - thinking about being ransacked by 14 African men?

How many times have you taken a sh*t in someone's thread today? You're getting worse than Karnal.

Irrelevant nonsense.

Stay focused, old man.

If Freediver didn't enjoy a little schadenfreude watching you 6-year olds trample and sh*t all over adult conversations on his forum board you would long since be on suspension   

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #181 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:01pm

Let's get back to the subject.

The African crime wave continues:

'Shoeless' African man 'robs Melbourne's 7-Eleven after threatening shop attendant with handgun before fleeing in stolen white Mercedes-Benz'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244499/Shoeless-African-man-robbed-Melb...

Bare-footed man with a fake handgun allegedly robbed a 7-Eleven in Melbourne
    The man allegedly held up the store in Cranbourne North at 1.20pm on Sunday
    He fled in a stolen white Mercedes Benz, crashing into two cars, police said

A gang of African appearance has caused havoc in Melbourne's west last week   

A bare-footed man with a fake handgun allegedly robbed a convenience store in Melbourne on Sunday before fleeing in a Mercedes Benz and crashing it.

The man held up the store in Cranbourne North at 1.20pm, before fleeing, crashing into two cars and then dumping the stolen white Mercedes with the imitation gun inside, police said.

Police found the damaged car on Coral Drive in Hampton Park.

I saw a guy with a bandana across his face pointing a gun, robbing the attendant, so I just grabbed my mum and said let's get out of here,' witness Paul Papageorgiou told Channel 7.

'I don't know if the gun was loaded or what the reaction would be so I thought it was just better to get out of there.'

The man is described as of African appearance, about 163cm tall, with a slim build and nothing on his feet.

The robbery comes after a spate of brutal attacks in Melbourne on Thursday and Friday.   

During the crime spree, a 59-year-old woman has been hit across the face and forced to wait in terror as up to
14 men of African appearance ransacked her house during a vicious home invasion.

The same men have been linked to two other street assaults on teenage boys and another home invasion in a violent crime spree in the city's north-west overnight.

The 59-year-old woman was struck across the face as four men smashed her glass door and forced themselves into her home in Celedonian Crescent, Hillside, about 11.30pm on Thursday.

Ten more men of African appearance entered the house and the woman was forced to sit in her front room as the gang ransacked her home.

Channel 7 coverage on video:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/38503442/african-gang-goes-on-shocking-cri...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/38516786/manhunt-underway-after-service-st...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:01pm:
Let's get back to the subject.

The African crime wave continues:

'Shoeless' African man 'robs Melbourne's 7-Eleven after threatening shop attendant with handgun before fleeing in stolen white Mercedes-Benz'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244499/Shoeless-African-man-robbed-Melb...

Bare-footed man with a fake handgun allegedly robbed a 7-Eleven in Melbourne
    The man allegedly held up the store in Cranbourne North at 1.20pm on Sunday
    He fled in a stolen white Mercedes Benz, crashing into two cars, police said

A gang of African appearance has caused havoc in Melbourne's west last week   

A bare-footed man with a fake handgun allegedly robbed a convenience store in Melbourne on Sunday before fleeing in a Mercedes Benz and crashing it.

The man held up the store in Cranbourne North at 1.20pm, before fleeing, crashing into two cars and then dumping the stolen white Mercedes with the imitation gun inside, police said.

Police found the damaged car on Coral Drive in Hampton Park.

I saw a guy with a bandana across his face pointing a gun, robbing the attendant, so I just grabbed my mum and said let's get out of here,' witness Paul Papageorgiou told Channel 7.

'I don't know if the gun was loaded or what the reaction would be so I thought it was just better to get out of there.'

The man is described as of African appearance, about 163cm tall, with a slim build and nothing on his feet.

The robbery comes after a spate of brutal attacks in Melbourne on Thursday and Friday.   

During the crime spree, a 59-year-old woman has been hit across the face and forced to wait in terror as up to
14 men of African appearance ransacked her house during a vicious home invasion.

The same men have been linked to two other street assaults on teenage boys and another home invasion in a violent crime spree in the city's north-west overnight.

The 59-year-old woman was struck across the face as four men smashed her glass door and forced themselves into her home in Celedonian Crescent, Hillside, about 11.30pm on Thursday.

Ten more men of African appearance entered the house and the woman was forced to sit in her front room as the gang ransacked her home.

Channel 7 coverage on video:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/38503442/african-gang-goes-on-shocking-cri...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/38516786/manhunt-underway-after-service-st...

Most crime is committed by non-Africans, Booby.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #183 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:10pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:03pm:

Which non-African gangs are you talking about?

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #184 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:24pm

Not proportionately.  Sudanese and Samoans are by far the most over-represented in crime statistics.

If I went to a peaceful country from a war zone, I wouldn't endeavour to re-create the war zone in my you safe haven. What is it about the Sudanese that makes them want to maintain the violent context of their lives even so far away from Sudan?

They seem to be copying emulating black American gang culture.  And their elders are eager to excuse them rather than reigning them in, just like in America.

Another Cronulla can't be far away if this goes on unchecked by the police and law enforcement.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #185 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:29pm

Bertie wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:24pm:
Another Cronulla can't be far away if this goes on unchecked by the police and law enforcement. 

We can only hope.

Maybe that's exactly what the authorities are waiting for so they can then say ~ "Oh look! White supremacists on the rampage!"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #186 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:30pm

Not proportionately.  Sudanese and Samoans are by far the most over-represented in crime statistics.

If I went to a peaceful country from a war zone, I wouldn't endeavour to re-create the war zone in my you safe haven. What is it about the Sudanese that makes them want to maintain the violent context of their lives even so far away from Sudan?

They seem to be copying emulating black American gang culture.  And their elders are eager to excuse them rather than reigning them in, just like in America.

Gawd, the grammatical gymnastics to cover your real ID is just awful to watch.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:02pm

i bet that when it happens the aussie will be made out to look like the bad fella. Just a hunch.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:03pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:30pm:

Gawd, the grammatical gymnastics to cover your real ID is just awful to watch.

Go on then. Spill the beans.
Who is it?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:22pm

Not proportionately. 

"proportionately"    Grin

Who cares about that?

A crime is a crime, and most are committed by non-Africans in this country.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #190 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:23pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:10pm:

Which non-African gangs are you talking about?

Most crime in this country is committed by non-Africans.

Come out from under your bed, Herbie.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #191 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:43pm

How terrifying - 14 men against one defenseless woman.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:43pm:

How terrifying - 14 men against one defenseless woman.

groggary fantasies about the day when 14 black dudes break into his house Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #193 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:22pm:

Not proportionately. 

Who cares about that?

I think I'm getting your drift. Even if every African was a criminal, which they are not, it would not matter because those who make up the majority commit more crimes. Therefore we should import more Africans because even if they are all crims, there are more non Africans committing crimes... Until we have more Africans that other people...

We have fine Sudanese people here in Lismore, very nice people, but your logic is flawed.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #194 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:20pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 10:22pm:

Not proportionately. 

Who cares about that?

I think I'm getting your drift. Even if every African was a criminal, which they are not, it would not matter because those who make up the majority commit more crimes. Therefore we should import more Africans because even if they are all crims, there are more non Africans committing crimes... Until we have more Africans that other people...

We have fine Sudanese people here in Lismore, very nice people, but your logic is flawed.

I've  met some very nice African people - including: doctors, lawyers, accountants and business people.
I am sure they are just as horrified as the rest of us at what their own countrymen are doing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19
Send Topic Print