Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
How to defeat the Islamic threat (Read 8731 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

How to defeat the Islamic threat
Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:02pm

The ideas of two commentators:

1. William Kilpatrick

". . . There are approximately 1.7 billion Muslims in the world, but only about 16 million Jews.  Those aren't very good odds.  However, there are about 1.3 billion Catholics worldwide.  Potentially, the Catholic Church is a powerful center of resistance to Islam.  It certainly has been in the past.  Unfortunately, that's not the case today.  What are those 1.3 billion Catholics doing in regard to the struggle with Islam?

Well, essentially, very little.

. . . "If you graduated from a Catholic college, you can be almost certain that your alma mater is, in one way or the other, helping Islam to win the culture war.

And then there's the bishops' response to mass Muslim migration into Europe.  It's no secret that the bishops have been calling for more migration and more welcoming on the part of Europeans, but they seem blind to the realities of the situation.  Above all, they don't seem to grasp the big picture, namely that in welcoming masses of Muslim migrants, they are also welcoming the cruelties of Sharia Law, the oppression of women, the end of free speech, and the persecution of Christians and Jews.

. . ."not everyone in the Church is asleep.  Here's one more example.  Last month an estimated 1.5 million Polish Catholics gathered on Poland's borders to take part in an event called the Rosary at the Borders.  Significantly, the event took place on October 7, the anniversary of the Battle of Lepanto, one of the largest naval battles ever fought.  Under the leadership of the Holy League, which had been organized by Pope Pius V, the Catholic Fleet destroyed the much larger Ottoman Fleet and saved Europe from an Islamic invasion."

. . ."So the bad news is that many in the Church have become facilitators of Islam. . .The antidote is to supply Catholics with solid information and solid arguments"

". . . the Church needs to recover its fighting spirit, and it also needs to recover the intellectual acumen that allowed previous popes, priests and lay Catholics to understand that Communism was an enemy; that Nazism was an enemy, and that militant Islam was an enemy and still is."

2. Carl Goldberg

". . . we've heard the expression "radical Islamic terrorism."  That is a nonsense expression, because when you put an adjective like that in front of it, radical Islamic terrorism, it implies that there's such a thing as a non-radical Islamic terrorism.
. . .The president of Turkey, Erdogan, has famously said that "moderate Islam" is an ugly term and that there is no such thing as moderate or immoderate Islam, that Islam is Islam and that's it.
. . .And so, if it - radical Islam - doesn't exist, it can't be the problem, and if moderate Islam doesn't exist, it can't be the solution.

". . . And so, the major existential threat is, of course, the Stealth Jihad.  It's going on right under our noses, so to say.  It's sort of like termites invading a building.  You may see a couple of termite tracks on the bottom but unless you know what you're looking for, you have no idea what's going on behind the walls, and one of these days the building is going to collapse if you don't take measures."

"So, who are we at war with?  Well, it's not radical Islam.  We are at war with Islam, Islam itself.  Islam has been at war with us for 1,400 years. . .What are the consequences of not being at war with Islam?  Well, then there's no justification for banning Muslim immigration.  After all, Muslim immigrants are raised in a society and we can see what their society is like where they're coming from.  They're bringing that with them.  They're bringing with them the ideology of Islam that they were raised with.  I don't think we want that here.  Clearly, the values that they were raised with, and this doesn't mean 100 percent of them, but certainly the majority, they are raised with the values of Islam, which in many, many ways, contradict our values as expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution and all of our Western civilization."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268906/islamic-threat-and-how-defeat-it-frontpa...

William Kilpatrick MA, PhD is an American academic and author.
Carl Goldberg PhD is an historian   

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: How to defeat the Islamic threat
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:37pm

I actually find this bigotry quite frightening.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 4:14pm

I actually find this bare-faced moslem deceit [in Reply #1] very disgusting.

Whenever moslems are confronted with [fact based] accusations about violent ISLAMIC supremacism,
the most common response by the moslem, is feigned disgust [of such 'outrageous accusations'], or, it is simply a bare-faced denial.

"ISLAM ES PAZ"

IMAGE.....

Everyone knows that true ISLAM, is a religion of peace.

/sarc off

ARGUMENT;
No decent or honest person,        could submit or consent, to being a supporter of ISLAM's murderous doctrines.

Or, to being a follower, of ISLAM.

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called, moslems.

They are followers, of ISLAM.

------- >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1504079978/14#14
Quote:

'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

QUESTION;
Where do moslem children living in Australia get these ideas from ?

IMAGE.....

"We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah and we are not ashamed of that,..."

Quote:

By Nicolai Sennels on May 31, 2017 09:02 am

The real cause of Islamic terrorism: “We are motivated by our religion, by our Qur’an and Sunnah”

Every time a new jihad attack strikes innocents in the West, media and politicians get busy blaming “bad integration,” “poverty,” “marginalization,” “racism,” etc.

For some reason, it never occurs to them to ask if Islamic terrorism has anything to do with Islam and the increasing number of followers of this particular religion in our countries......

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/the-real-cause-of-islamic-terrorism-we-are-mo...

------- >

IMAGE.....

Melbourne, 6 Australians dead.

An atrocity, committed by a 'Greek' person claiming that...

"Muslim faith is the correct faith according to the whole world.....

And I am not guilty."

.....n.b.        the moslem who did this, considers himself to be a virtuous person.

The precepts of ISLAM require moslems to fight and to kill persons who reject ISLAM.

And ISLAM calls on moslems to fight, and to destroy and to kill Allah's enemies.

Killing the disbeliever [to the moslem], is performing 'good works' for his faith.

Killing the disbeliever, is what all of the religious precepts of ISLAM direct him to do.

All moslems are taught, by ISLAM's precepts, to be combatants, against Allah's enemies.

To fight, to kill, those who 'disbelieve'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 5:31pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:37pm:

How about squashing people with motor vehicles in the name of Allah?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 6:57pm

Perhaps you should be facing up to the truth of your people raping & pillaging their way across Europe with the eventual intention of imposing their medieval culture. That's where you'll find real fear.
Your fear of bigotry is an unwillingness to.confront the truth.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 7:19pm

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 9:57pm

Are they to blame for European diseases?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:16am

bogarde73 wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 6:57pm:

Perhaps you should be facing up to the truth of your people raping & pillaging their way across Europe with the eventual intention of imposing their medieval culture. That's where you'll find real fear.

I don't believe fear of bigoted hate-mongering in the name of white supremacism and fear of raping and pillaging by Islamists are mutually exclusive.

And they are not "my people" any more than nazi murderers are "your people".

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #8 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 11:37am

I actually find the refusal to a full and open discussion without name-calling quite frightening....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:27pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 8:16am:

I don't believe fear of bigoted hate-mongering in the name of white supremacism and fear of raping and pillaging by Islamists are mutually exclusive.

Are you saying Boges is a Nazi? Or that you are not a Muslim?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:43pm

Quote:

Err not quiet true, they believe the commands in the qur'an to rape torture and kill, are the eternal infallible words of allah, they cite these words as their justification.

You my friend, also believe these commands to be the eternal infallible words of allah, if you support the cause you definately by definition support the terror engendered.

Simply lying and saying it's all in the interpretation is fast losing it's appeal to the masses.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:17pm

freediver wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:27pm:

no.

Am I right in assuming you believe its ok to associate anyone who believes in Allah and the Quran with terrorists - but not ok to associate anyone who believes muslims should be banned and deported as nazis?

To be clear I don't agree with either.
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:24pm by polite_gandalf »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:40pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:17pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:27pm:

no.

Am I right in assuming you believe its ok to associate anyone who believes in Allah and the Quran with terrorists - but not ok to associate anyone who believes muslims should be banned and deported as nazis?

To be clear I don't agree with either.

I do. Bogie only wants to start with the Muslims. He's calling for a white, racially "pure" Europe.

If that's not Nazism, what is?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:52pm

I was being generous to Boges.

But the logical inconsistency is still glaring: if a peace-loving, tolerant muslim who hasn't done anything wrong must necessarily be lumped in with terrorists based on some ideological affiliation - why can't people who actually do share at least some of the same ideology as nazis (eg ban muslims) be associated with nazis?

Its a question I used to try and pin down with Frank/Soren - when he says terrorists are "your lot" etc - why can't I call Anders Brievik as his own - given that he has far more in common ideologically with him than I do with any terrorist.

Quote:

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 4:52pm

A muslim electrician, not radicalised, a member of small Islamic community in Young NSW, caught advising ISIS on weapons technology

Concerns about muslims in Young were justified

Hopefully other rural towns will take notice of what happened in Young. Muslims and black Africans cause trouble everywhere they go. No appeasement by Turnbull will change that fact

And Turnbull also said: "Islamic extremism is not limited to major cities"

Spare Rural towns of the muslim scourge Turnbull, there's just too much difference between the Aussie rural culture and the self isolating Koranic muslim identity for such a mix to work and to be of any benefit to Australia

One way to defeat the Islamic threat in Australia is to keep muslims out of Rural towns and cities, which are peaceful and tranquil, a cop's dream job. Let's not ruin Rural Australia with muslims and black Africans, both of which have proven track records of violence 

Young’s Muslim population has come under the spotlight with the arrest of a resident for terrorism offences.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/major-police-operation-underway-in-nsw-t...

Retired policewoman who worked at Lakemba sees Young going the same way
'Living in Lakemba was scary ... I don't want Young to become like that,' she said

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270222/Residents-Young-fear-town-taken-...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print