Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
How to defeat the Islamic threat (Read 8799 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: How to defeat the Islamic threat
Reply #60 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:00pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 2:28pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:33pm:
You are avoiding my question FD. Can you confirm that in terms of what constitutes hate speech you don't think there is any difference between accusing someone of white anting and comparing muslim immigrants to termites? We're not talking about whether there is a difference in the literal meaning.

And I stand by my claim that a speaker who wanted to come to Australia to argue how muslim immigrants really come here as some sinister agenda to "white ant" society and bring it down by stealth jihad - would likely be banned for hate speech.

But if an Islamist comes to Australia then they won’t be banned.

See the double-standarD.

No double standard. I would expect an Islamist who wished to come here to spout hate-speech against non-muslims would be barred as well.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Wu Ting Feng

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:08pm

I have not thought too much about this, but my basic position would be to let them all in to have their say.  What harm can be done.  If they are preaching bigotry and hatred, they won't attract much of an audience and will soon go home.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #62 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
You are avoiding my question FD. Can you confirm that in terms of what constitutes hate speech you don't think there is any difference between accusing someone of white anting and comparing muslim immigrants to termites? We're not talking about whether there is a difference in the literal meaning.

And I stand by my claim that a speaker who wanted to come to Australia to argue how muslim immigrants really come here as some sinister agenda to "white ant" society and bring it down by stealth jihad - would likely be banned for hate speech.

See the double-standarD.

No double standard. I would expect an Islamist who wished to come here to spout hate-speech against non-muslims would be barred as well.

So, who's to determine what's hate-speech? You, Gandalf?

No, my view is to let both of them speak, and let the people laugh at them as they do it.

BTW: do you support Sharia law to be the sole law of Australia?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #63 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:21pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 7:00pm:

See the double-standarD.

What if he accused them of white anting?

There is no difference in the literal or the figurative meaning Gandalf.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Meanwhile.....*Aussie* strolls along (because there seems little else activity here at the moment) and notes the Thread Title.  *He* does not read the preceding four pages.

Given the firepower of the West, particularly in the air.....any place the pricks were, I would obliterate.  I would warn (many times) any one who was not of ISIS persuasion in that area to bugger off. And then, I would destroy the place from the air.

They will move and I will keep following them with the same tactic.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:01pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:35pm:
Meanwhile.....*Aussie* strolls along (because there seems little else activity here at the moment) and notes the Thread Title.  *He* does not read the preceding four pages.

Given the firepower of the West, particularly in the air.....any place the pricks were, I would obliterate.  I would warn (many times) any one who was not of ISIS persuasion in that area to bugger off. And then, I would destroy the place from the air.

They will move and I will keep following them with the same tactic.

Spoken like a fried chicken stuck out somewhere on the outer edges of a gold course.

Western civilisation must be asserted against Islam at very opportunity. Like a dam, it must be constantly fortified and it must not be allowed to be eroded by the steady and relentless pressure of Islam.

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:10pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:35am

It is not actual the catholics or Christians being at war with the Muslims (well, if you look at this way, each of them including the Jews at some stage or another had been at war with just about everyone else.)   I think it is the conflicts are actually between human and human. 

If its just a scroll or a book in the middle of no where.  There is no way it would have caused any war or suffering.  But rather, its men's own interpretation, its limitation of own understanding and mis-understanding that have caused the war. 

We humans had being a war with each each, and ourselves for countless generations.  If its not for the Muslims, it would have being someone or something else.   

The solutions to war is never about complete or utter destruction, nor about isolation.  The path to peace is only through mutual respect and understanding.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #67 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 11:52pm

How to defeat them: Tell them that the chickens are just pigs with feathers. You will see mass suicides within weeks. Then the rest of them will go "Yeah, right" but thank you for your novelty.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #68 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 6:38pm

tickleandrose wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:35am:
It is not actual the catholics or Christians being at war with the Muslims (well, if you look at this way, each of them including the Jews at some stage or another had been at war with just about everyone else.)   I think it is the conflicts are actually between human and human. 

If its just a scroll or a book in the middle of no where.  There is no way it would have caused any war or suffering.  But rather, its men's own interpretation, its limitation of own understanding and mis-understanding that have caused the war. 

We humans had being a war with each each, and ourselves for countless generations.  If its not for the Muslims, it would have being someone or something else.   

The solutions to war is never about complete or utter destruction, nor about isolation.  The path to peace is only through mutual respect and understanding. 

Do you think some other group would be reintroducing institutionalised sex slavery to the middle east if it were not for Islam?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Good luck with that.   The very essence of human nature of not one of automatic mutual respect and understanding.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Jan 20th, 2018 at 11:33pm

Like I've always said.

Sacrifice FRANCE
The 'Empire' of Islam fades away.
Is replaced by the 'Empire' of Israel.

Then, the Italians 'genocide' the 'unarmed' Moslems
who are rescued by the Israeli 'Empire'.

...oh, its just a stupid game  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 12:47am

Black Orchid wrote on Jan 20th, 2018 at 6:41pm:

Good luck with that.   The very essence of human nature of not one of automatic mutual respect and understanding.

I guess Hitler just wasn't given enough respect or understanding, poor guy. Cry

If Charles Martel had just respected and had a bit of understanding towards Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi and had tea and bikkies with him, Abdul would have turned around and headed south and the battle of Tours would never have happened.

If Vercingetorix and Caesar had just shared a beer and a chat two thirds of the Gauls would not have been killed or enslaved.

edit: The solution to war is the annihilation of your enemy.
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2018 at 12:55am by Cu Chulainn »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #72 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 8:03am

Cu Chulainn wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 12:47am:
Black Orchid wrote on Jan 20th, 2018 at 6:41pm:

I guess Hitler just wasn't given enough respect or understanding, poor guy. Cry

If Charles Martel had just respected and had a bit of understanding towards Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi and had tea and bikkies with him, Abdul would have turned around and headed south and the battle of Tours would never have happened.

If Vercingetorix and Caesar had just shared a beer and a chat two thirds of the Gauls would not have been killed or enslaved.

edit: The solution to war is the annihilation of your enemy.

Muhammad was not afraid to engage in a bit of genocide as a way of resolving disagreements and bringing about peace.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #73 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 8:26am

The only practical way to deal with the threat is quarantine.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #74 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 10:51am

issuevoter wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 8:26am:
The only practical way to deal with the threat is quarantine.

Funny you should say that. The new Austrian govt is talking "concentrating" the refugees (?) in camps.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print