Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
How to defeat the Islamic threat (Read 8787 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: How to defeat the Islamic threat
Reply #30 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:09pm

bogarde73 wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 2:51pm:
bogarde73 wrote on Jan 9th, 2018 at 8:51am:
Gandalf, did you read in full the article by two well-credentialed people, I only posted the gist in extracts.
Are you saying their points of view are worthless, not well argued and shouldn't be heard?

I'd be interested in Gandalf's reply.
He has more or less said I'm a bigot. He may have inferred by association that I'm a Nazi. But if you live in Europe and question the sanity of allowing millions of Muslims to infiltrate your country, or especially if you deliberately keep them out, you'd be used to having that thrown at you by governments that the people once thought would protect them. I get it thrown at me all the time here, but it's mainly by fools, so off the duck's back.
I can understand why people don't want to believe what is happening. Shutting your eyes is easier.

Hang on, do you live in Europe? We thought you were born there.

Are you saying you turned your back on own culture and became a traitorous, country-shopping reffo?

Please explain.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #31 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 3:53pm:
The excerpts in the OP are bad enough, but when you read the whole thing, its even worse...

Quote:
Historically, Muslims have used migration as a means of conquest.  When Mohammed migrated from Mecca to Medina with about 100 followers, the citizens of Medina at first gave them a warm welcome.  They were happy to have them.  The Prophet; they had heard about him.  How wonderful.  But they were soon sorry they had invited them because he took over the city and slaughtered many of the inhabitants.  He then used Medina as his base for the conquest of all of Arabia.  So, the migration to Medina was really the takeoff point, or the breakout point, for Islam.  That explains why the Muslim calendar begins with the year 622, which is the year of the migration.  Not with the birth of Mohammed, and not with his first revelation.

So, migration has a significance for most Muslims that many Catholics fail to understand.  And many other people as well.  Failing to understand this, the bishops insist that all migration is beneficial

Likening current muslim migration to a cartoonish caricature of 7th century barbarians using the ruse of migration to launch surprise attacks to conquer and slaughter infidels - is outrageous, and basically amounts to hate speech.

But is still perfectly legal according to the principals of free speech.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:05pm

How to defeat Islam?
(As an 'Empire'?)

That's easy!
Just sacrifice 'Christian' France!

Thus Spake JaSin(Ur)

"What the Germans did to the Jews.
The Moslems will do to the French."

Germany 'gave up' Religion via Nazism.
France will soon have to 'sacrifice' its 'Religious' empowerment too, in the face of a Moslem onslaught.
...even Italy will have to 'pay the price' both via an attack on unarmed Moslems and in defence against an Israeli 'super-power' military.

So in essence, you can NOT defeat Islam - but you can destroy it as a 'military' Empire.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #33 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:25pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:36pm:
The excerpts in the OP are bad enough, but when you read the whole thing, its even worse...

Quote:
Historically, Muslims have used migration as a means of conquest.  When Mohammed migrated from Mecca to Medina with about 100 followers, the citizens of Medina at first gave them a warm welcome.  They were happy to have them.  The Prophet; they had heard about him.  How wonderful.  But they were soon sorry they had invited them because he took over the city and slaughtered many of the inhabitants.  He then used Medina as his base for the conquest of all of Arabia.  So, the migration to Medina was really the takeoff point, or the breakout point, for Islam.  That explains why the Muslim calendar begins with the year 622, which is the year of the migration.  Not with the birth of Mohammed, and not with his first revelation.

So, migration has a significance for most Muslims that many Catholics fail to understand.  And many other people as well.  Failing to understand this, the bishops insist that all migration is beneficial

Likening current muslim migration to a cartoonish caricature of 7th century barbarians using the ruse of migration to launch surprise attacks to conquer and slaughter infidels - is outrageous, and basically amounts to hate speech.

Whose principles? Hate speech is not allowed under Australian law. Its likely these clowns would be banned from giving such speeches in Australia, and almost certainly in many parts of Europe as well.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:31pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:25pm:

Quote:

Whose principles? Hate speech is not allowed under Australian law. Its likely these clowns would be banned from giving such speeches in Australia, and almost certainly in many parts of Europe as well.

Are you saying it is illegal in Australia to say what you quoted?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #35 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:52pm

Probably not. The entire speech though...

Its obviously a pretty subjective and therefore random call from the relevant authorities as to whether its hate speech or not.

Personally I think comparing muslims with termites would probably be the clincher.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:04pm

Quote:

That's like Panther's reason for spruiking Roy Moore.

Roy Moore hasn't yet been convicted.

What a pitch, eh?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:30pm

"legal" =/= desirable - or even acceptable

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Islam== a follower of Islam.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Then the Storm broke.
Islam was gone from the Middle-East.
But it rose again in Australia!

All that is
Green
&
Gold
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:52pm:

Its obviously a pretty subjective and therefore random call from the relevant authorities as to whether its hate speech or not.

Personally I think comparing muslims with termites would probably be the clincher.

Our politicians use the term 'white anting' quite regularly. Is English your second language?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:48pm

freediver wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:28pm:

Our politicians use the term 'white anting' quite regularly. Is English your second language?

Quite right. Herbie uses it all the time.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #42 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 11:35pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 7:25pm:

Quote:

Hate speech should be allowed in any society. I don't agree with hate speech, but I defend a person's right to say it. Islam doesn't get a special pass because Muslims are perceived to be oppressed.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #43 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:00am

Gandalf, putting aside if you can your disdain of responding to me, do you think the countries of Eastern & Central Europe are justified in refusing to accept  Muslim immigration, having regard to the crime and terror which has been seen to accompany it in other parts of the continent?

And please, can you consider your answer, not in some legalistic EU manner, but in the context of whether they have the right to protect their people.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #44 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:23am

freediver wrote on Jan 10th, 2018 at 9:28pm:

In reference to a vulnerable minority in society? "The jews are 'white anting' our society, therefore we should ban them" - how do you think that would go down?

Besides, this idiot is a bit more blatant than merely using the word "white anting":

Quote:
If we don't talk about Islam, there's no justification.  For example, for stopping Muslim immigration.  Why should we do it if it's not just to stop a few terrorists?  The situation is much more serious than that, and in fact, by talking about radical Islam, we tend to devote our attention primarily to the terrorists.  The Muslim terrorists, obviously, the Islamic terrorists.  But by doing that, we take our attention away, in fact, from the real existential threats that we face from Islam.  And so, the major existential threat is, of course, the Stealth Jihad.  It's going on right under our noses, so to say.  It's sort of like termites invading a building.  You may see a couple of termite tracks on the bottom but unless you know what you're looking for, you have no idea what's going on behind the walls, and one of these days the building is going to collapse if you don't take measures. 

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print