Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
What does the Quran really say about hijab? (Read 12617 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What does the Quran really say about hijab?
Reply #120 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 2:16pm

Quote:
moses wrote
Quote:
Tell us about this Christian Brotherhood

Are you inferring that this Christian Brotherhood is some sort of terrorist organization?

Who are they, what are their objectives?

When have they committed some sort of terrorist activity?

Is this more of your smokescreens to hide worldwide islamic atrocities?

Are you simply being dishonest again?

Brian Ross replied
Quote:
You claim all Australian Muslims are Terrorists, Moses.  Yet you present no proof.  You claim that all Australian Muslims are all barbaric, yet you present no proof.

Get back to us with some proof, Moses.   Some real proof that pertains to Australian Muslims, not just your childish prejudices.

So it seems that our board liar was caught out yet again.

Absolutely nothing to offer about Christian Brotherhood. Just another smokescreen and excuses for islamic terrorism.

Oh well that's the way it goes with the leftard apologists, who lie slither and sneak, as they endlessly seek to hide the fact islam is the cause and motivation of worldwide islamic terrorism.

Poor Brian, just one more example of his total dishonesty and groveling cowardice, a liar who prefers the global death and destruction caused by muslim terrorists over having muslims thoroughly examine the depravity in their doctrine which causes and motivates islamic terrorism.

How sick are the apologists who knowingly tell lies to excuse islamic terrorism?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 2:22pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 9:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:46pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:48pm:
moses wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote:Reply #109 - Today at 2:29pm

Quote:
Look at the Christian Brotherhood, Augie.  Not up to me to do your research for you.

Are you inferring that this Christian Brotherhood is some sort of terrorist organization?

You claim all Australian Muslims are Terrorists, Moses.  Yet you present no proof.  You claim that all Australian Muslims are all barbaric, yet you present no proof.

Get back to us with some proof, Moses.   Some real proof that pertains to Australian Muslims, not just your childish prejudices.    Roll Eyes

All muslim terrorists are motivated by Islam.

Causation, not mere coincidence.

The NUB.

All Christian terrorists are motivated by The Bible.

Causation, not mere coincidence.

The NUB.

Roll Eyes

There is no Christian terrorism, knob.

Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #122 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 3:10pm

moses wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 2:16pm:
Quote:
moses wrote
Quote:

Brian Ross replied
Quote:

Get back to us with some proof, Moses.   Some real proof that pertains to Australian Muslims, not just your childish prejudices.

So it seems that our board liar was caught out yet again.

Absolutely nothing to offer about Christian Brotherhood. Just another smokescreen and excuses for islamic terrorism.

Oh well that's the way it goes with the leftard apologists, who lie slither and sneak, as they endlessly seek to hide the fact islam is the cause and motivation of worldwide islamic terrorism.

Poor Brian, just one more example of his total dishonesty and groveling cowardice, a liar who prefers the global death and destruction caused by muslim terrorists over having muslims thoroughly examine the depravity in their doctrine which causes and motivates islamic terrorism.

How sick are the apologists who knowingly tell lies to excuse islamic terrorism?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.  Moses, I don't know why you bother, I really don't.  Failing to answer your query does not amount to a "lie".  It means I have been distracted by other, far more important things.  Grow up, you're not the centre of the world, nor are your two favourite religions.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #123 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 3:18pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:40pm:
You are not ALLOWED to be critical of Muslims so your intellectual horizons and your balls are in a vice from thee start.

hmmm lets give it a try eh...

Muslims who go around screaming that those who insult the prophet must be killed, or demanding hudud laws be implemented, or that muslim men have a right to abuse their women, or that muslims have a duty to conduct relentless war with non-muslims - are, in my humble opinion, not only wrong about Islam, but are pretty much the scum of the earth, the worst of the worst, who should be universally condemned by muslims and non-muslims alike.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:23pm

However you see gandi, this make you a hypocrite and corrupter in they eyes of the true blue muslims who follow the qur'an to the letter.

The qur'an is very explicit in what should be done with the likes of you.

Quote:
[quote]
qur'an 5.32: Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

qur'an 5.33: Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

muslims and their apologists try to tell us that 5.32 is proof that islam is a religion of peace, when in fact it is part and parcel of two verses which clearly teach that it is perfectly acceptable to torture and murder those you consider are causing corruption.

So the next logical question is:

Who causes corruption and is worthy of torture and murder?

Quote:
qur'an 2.8: And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

qur'an 2.10: In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

qur'an 2.11: And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

qur'an 2.12: Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

People who say they are believers, but do not want to follow the doctrine, they are corrupters. islam preaches that muslims are to torture and murder hypocrites / corrupters.

more direct qur'an references to who / what is a hypocrite or corrupter.

Quote:
qur'an 3.167: And that He might make evident those who are hypocrites. For it was said to them, "Come, fight in the way of Allah or [at least] defend." They said, "If we had known [there would be] fighting, we would have followed you." They were nearer to disbelief that day than to faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah is most Knowing of what they conceal

muslims who don't go and fight are hypocrites / corrupters, muslims may torture and kill them

Quote:
qur'an 4.88: What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].

allah has sent hypocrites astray, muslims may torture and kill them

continued next post
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:34pm by moses »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:35pm

continued on from last post

Quote:
qur'an 4.89: They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

Hypocrites / disbelievers will lead muslims astray, don't take them as allies, torture and kill them instead

Quote:
qur'an 4.138: Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment -

qur'an 4.145: Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper

qur'an 9.68: Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell, wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them is an enduring punishment.

qur'an 9.73: O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

all hypocrites corrupters will go to hell. muhammad was commanded to fight and kill people because they were disbelievers / corrupters.

Quote:
qur'an 9.101: And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment.

qur'an 33.73: [It was] so that Allah may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the men and women who associate others with Him and that Allah may accept repentance from the believing men and believing women. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

qur'an 48.6: And [that] He may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the polytheist men and polytheist women - those who assume about Allah an assumption of evil nature. Upon them is a misfortune of evil nature; and Allah has become angry with them and has cursed them and prepared for them Hell, and evil it is as a destination,

All of the above preach hatred an death to the hypocrite / corrupter.

Quote:
qur'an 66.9: O Prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.

Once again muhammad was commanded to fight and kill people because they were disbelievers / corrupters. [/quote]

It's ironic, the gandis of the world bend over backwards trying to cite islam as a peaceful spiritual religion.

The truth is that islam is very clear, backsliding muslims like gandi are going to burn  in hell and muslims are to torture and kill them.

The joke is: backsliders make all the pathetic excuses (misinterpreted, misunderstood etc. etc.), they sit down to pee, try and dress like muhammad, eat like him, sleep like him, while the truth is muhammad hated muslims like them.

If it wasn't so serious we could all sit down and have a good laugh at their stupidity, however islam is a world wide terrorist threat, and the backsliders are no help at all, as they refuse to condemn the evil in islamic doctrine which causes and motivates all the islamic atrocities. 

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #126 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:42pm

moses wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
However you see gandi, this make you a hypocrite and corrupter in they eyes of the true blue muslims who follow the qur'an to the letter.

Sure moses, whatever floats your boat.

The point is though, Frank assured me I can't say it. And yet here I am...

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #127 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:43pm

You can say it because non-Muslims are defending your right to say it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #128 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:48pm

freediver wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:43pm:
You can say it because non-Muslims are defending your right to say it.

I think Frank was referring to some sort of self-censorship.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #129 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:54pm

You only have to chop off a few heads for people to get the message Gandalf. That's how Islam spreads.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:32pm

Kill the chicken and let the monkeys watch is how the Chinese put it.

Shooting up Charlie He do was such an event. Everyone self-censors in the media.
Thank God for online chat sites like this.
https://goo.gl/images/YzewKp

« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:47pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #131 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:22pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:39pm:
The numbers of Muslim women who wear Burqa or Niqab are tiny.   The number of Muslims who are Terrorists are tiny.

Please quantify the term 'tiny'? 1%, 2%???

In a Australia less than 1% of the total Muslim population.   A statistically insignificant quantity basically.  In my life I have only encountered two women who wore such a dress.    Roll Eyes

Really? I see headscarves everywhere all the time, not that I think it's a problem, but I find it hard to believe that you've only encountered 'two women'.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #132 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:20pm

burqa/niqab =/= headscarf

Quote:

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #133 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
burqa/niqab =/= headscarf

So, the burqa is different from the headscarf???

Please elaborate.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #134 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:32pm

Burqa:

Headscarf:

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print