Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
What does the Quran really say about hijab? (Read 12271 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
What does the Quran really say about hijab?
Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:20pm

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: What does the Quran really say about hijab?
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:24pm

I say it is a tent, and should only be worn by women with a boy scout under her skirt.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:41pm

I watch the Asian women around my area on hot days and they use umbrellas. Apparently in many parts of  Asia being brown means you work in the sun (farmer etc) and are of low social status. Also it's about not looking African. The whiter the better. Indians, Chinese, Vietnamese etc have that way of thinking.

I was wondering if that same idea is why many middle eastern women cover it. Arabs look down on African's and to look like one is a disgrace. I wonder if body coverings have various functions?
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:50pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:20pm:

Some of us don't want to fritter away 17 minutes of our life listening to this.

Is she saying the bearded nutjobs who rule islam are wrong about the hijab?

Are the Saudis, Iranians, Boko haram,Al Shaabab and the Taliban also wrong in making hijab mandatory?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:48pm

Isn't that a hydraulic arm on the back of a truck?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:01pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:41pm:
I was wondering if that same idea is why many middle eastern women cover it. Arabs look down on African's and to look like one is a disgrace. I wonder if body coverings have various functions?

It just so happens that very point is discussed. Veils and head coverings are impractical for manual workers and slaves - and therefore women of this class tended not to wear them. Veiling in order to distinguish oneself from the lowest sections of society was definitely a think in early Islamic society - as well as before. Much the same idea behind foot binding.

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:42pm:

Most definitely. But I highly reccommend you watch the presentation for yourself. I guarantee you it won't be a waste of your time.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:09pm

Isn't that a hydraulic arm on the back of a truck?

Anyone could have made that mistake.

I thought it was about oral sex

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:42pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:01pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:42pm:

Most definitely. But I highly reccommend you watch the presentation for yourself. I guarantee you it won't be a waste of your time.

When she started bullshitting about believers wearing hijab and slaves did not I stopped listening.

This verse says Umar was perving on Muhammad's wives when they would answer the call of nature at night, this was before the sky fairy called Allah made hijabs mandatory.

Umar became a Caliph so this verse proves muslims were the perverts perving on women as they went to the toilet did this lady in your link say this or spin some other bullshit?

Quote:
Narrated `Aisha:

The wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqi` at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. `Umar used to say to the Prophet (ﷺ) "Let your wives be veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam`a the wife of the Prophet (ﷺ) went out at `Isha' time and she was a tall lady. `Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/4/12

Are you and this woman saying Bukhari is wrong as well?  Grin

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 2:54pm

Another verse showing Umar was a pervert who would perve on the prophets wives when they went to the toilet.

Umar went on to become a Caliph  the result of his perving on the prophets wives while they went to the toilet was every muslim woman was forced to wear a hijab because of this pervert.

Quote:
(10)
Chapter: The Divine Verse of Al-Hijab

Narrated `Aisha:
(the wife of the Prophet) `Umar bin Al-Khattab used to say to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) "Let your wives be veiled" But he did not do so. The wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) used to go out to answer the call of nature at night only at Al-Manasi.' Once Sauda, the daughter of Zam`a went out and she was a tall woman. `Umar bin Al-Khattab saw her while he was in a gathering, and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda!" He (`Umar) said so as he was anxious for some Divine orders regarding the veil (the veiling of women.) So Allah revealed the Verse of veiling. (Al-Hijab; a complete body cover excluding the eyes).

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/79/14

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:00pm

O.K. she says certain dress codes signified whether you could molest the woman or not.

Well sheik hilayly (spelling) told us the exact same thing, remember white girls in western dress are cats meat.

Oh well the leftards tell us it's all a religion of peace.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:08pm

moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
O.K. she says certain dress codes signified whether you could molest the woman or not.

Well sheik hilayly (spelling) told us the exact same thing, remember white girls in western dress are cats meat.

Oh, that's terrible, Moses. Did Sheik Hilayly really say that Muslims are free to take such meat?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:08pm:
moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:00pm:

Oh, that's terrible, Moses. Did Sheik Hilayly really say that Muslims are free to take such meat?

No. He made excuses for rapists  because they are tempted by bare flesh dear.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:27pm

Some extracts from:

Muslim leader blames women for sex attacks
Quote:
Richard Kerbaj
TheAustralian
12:00AM October 26, 2006
THE nation's most senior Muslim cleric has blamed immodestly dressed women who don't wear Islamic headdress for being preyed on by men and likened them to abandoned "meat" that attracts voracious animals

Sheik Hilali said: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?

"The uncovered meat is the problem."

The sheik then said: "If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred."

Oh well it's all in the interpretation, not all muslims do it, islam is really a religion of peace.

...bullshit was all the band could play...

...bullshit they played it night and day...

...bullshit is all the muzzies say...

...bullshit bullshit bullshit...

...you can hear it a thousand miles away...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 4:48pm

moses wrote on Jan 5th, 2018 at 3:27pm:
Some extracts from:

Muslim leader blames women for sex attacks
Quote:
Richard Kerbaj
TheAustralian
12:00AM October 26, 2006
THE nation's most senior Muslim cleric has blamed immodestly dressed women who don't wear Islamic headdress for being preyed on by men and likened them to abandoned "meat" that attracts voracious animals

Sheik Hilali said: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?

"The uncovered meat is the problem."

The sheik then said: "If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred."

Oh well it's all in the interpretation, not all muslims do it, islam is really a religion of peace.

https://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gifbullshit was all the band could playhttps://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gif

https://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gifbullshit they played it night and dayhttps://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gif

https://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gifbullshit is all the muzzies sayhttps://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gif

https://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gifbullshit bullshit bullshithttps://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gif

https://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gifyou can hear it a thousand miles awayhttps://i.imgur.com/g02wgsU.gif

I see. So is Sheik Hilayly saying our women should stay at home and cover up?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 4:52pm

Didn't Hilali  throw those comments out when Bilal Skaf  and he's mates got lengthy prison sentences for gang rape dear?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print