Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print
What does the Quran really say about hijab? (Read 12263 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What does the Quran really say about hijab?
Reply #90 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Poorly photoshopped picture set in the UK, not Australia, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Would you put on a niqab, Bwian, and live your life like that in Australia?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:40pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:24am:
And of course *ALL* women in Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan etc wear nothing but black tents. Just like all British men go round in royal guard uniform.

You see, this is why you Muslims are regarded as untrustworthy.  You just cannot be honest, every moment of life is haggling in the kasbah over carpet, nuts, blonde slaves, whatever.

If you compared the black sack to suits, or slacks and shirt, you would have made a valid comparison. But that just would have showed the vapidity and idiocy of the niqab in the West.  So instead you compare the niqab to a ceremonial dress at a tourist attraction.  But Lakemba and Auburn are not tourist attractions yet they are FULL of niqabis.

Dishonesty is something you imbibe from Islam's attitude to the world.  And your coprophiliac Keysar Trady spokesthingy, the Paki shitee-eater, jumps in with talk of ''porkies' and miam miams.

I would like to see Muslims speak HONESTLY and CANDIDLY. But it hasn't happened in 1400 years so you are not going to start here and now.  Your fellow Muslims would lynch you for it.  You are not ALLOWED to be critical of Muslims so your intellectual horizons and your balls are in a vice from thee start.

Islamic emojis:

https://i.redd.it/e3pivphd5gny.jpg

How come all those emojis look the same...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:11pm

Johnnie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:05pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:40pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:24am:
And of course *ALL* women in Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan etc wear nothing but black tents. Just like all British men go round in royal guard uniform.

You see, this is why you Muslims are regarded as untrustworthy.  You just cannot be honest, every moment of life is haggling in the kasbah over carpet, nuts, blonde slaves, whatever.

If you compared the black sack to suits, or slacks and shirt, you would have made a valid comparison. But that just would have showed the vapidity and idiocy of the niqab in the West.  So instead you compare the niqab to a ceremonial dress at a tourist attraction.  But Lakemba and Auburn are not tourist attractions yet they are FULL of niqabis.

Dishonesty is something you imbibe from Islam's attitude to the world.  And your coprophiliac Keysar Trady spokesthingy, the Paki shitee-eater, jumps in with talk of ''porkies' and miam miams.

I would like to see Muslims speak HONESTLY and CANDIDLY. But it hasn't happened in 1400 years so you are not going to start here and now.  Your fellow Muslims would lynch you for it.  You are not ALLOWED to be critical of Muslims so your intellectual horizons and your balls are in a vice from thee start.

Islamic emojis:

https://i.redd.it/e3pivphd5gny.jpg

How come all those emojis look the same...

Islamophobe!!!!

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:14pm

Muslims are supposed to treat their wives equally, why did $$Profit Mo have a favourite wife were the others not young enough compared to his child bride Aisha?

Quote:
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
https://quran.com/4/34

Muslims and their apologists say the hijab is a choice for women, do women have a choice when hijab is mandatory in Saudi Arabia and Iran along with all the Islamic shitholes ruled by Taliban,Boko Haram and Al Shaabab etc ?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #94 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:28pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
Muslims are supposed to treat their wives equally, why did $$Profit Mo have a favourite wife were the others not young enough compared to his child bride Aisha?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f9A_r5lmviU/VRVMs55B47I/AAAAAAAABGI/Nt-Ka4_K3hY/s1600/...

Quote:
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.
https://quran.com/4/34

Muslims and their apologists say the hijab is a choice for women, do women have a choice when hijab is mandatory in Saudi Arabia and Iran along with all the Islamic shitholes ruled by Taliban,Boko Haram and Al Shaabab etc ?

According to Abu, they also get the same treatment as the sex slaves.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
[then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them.

The vain, narcissitic priapist's view of sexual relations.

Allah's eternal world, innit:

Lyrics
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Smack my bitch up

Eaaaheeyheeaheyyyee
Aaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaahha
Eaaaheeyheeaheyyyee
Aaahhaaaaa
Aaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up
Change my pitch up
Smack my bitch up

Lyrics by Mohammed.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #96 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:59pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
Poorly photoshopped picture set in the UK, not Australia, Moses.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I was taught by Nuns, Soren.  Why don't you ask them?   They seemed to manage to do it and they weren't even Muslim, either.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:59pm:

I was taught by Nuns, Soren.  Why don't you ask them?   They seemed to manage to do it and they weren't even Muslim, either.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Would YOU put on a niqab or a similar garb, completely covering you, here in Australia and live your life like that?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #98 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:56pm

Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:15pm:

Would YOU put on a niqab or a similar garb, completely covering you, here in Australia and live your life like that?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #99 - Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:59pm

Perhaps the nuns can explain explain why Brian is not allowed to have an opinion on Islam.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:30am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:15pm:

We're you nun, too? You have done everything, haven't  you, Bwian? Nun, doctor of divinity, tinker, sailor, solder.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:38am

Yes, Brian, but I think the difference is the nuns aren't trying to kill off Whitey.

If they were, FD and the old boy would be trying to ban the habit too.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #102 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:42am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:38am:
Yes, Brian, but I think the difference is the nuns aren't trying to kill off Whitey.

Can't really compare nuns vs islamic potato sack.
Nuns are members of the religious order and there is no suggestion that all female members dress as such.

Conservative Islam wants all women to dress like Ned Kelly.

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #103 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:42am:

Nuns are members of the religious order and there is no suggestion that all female members dress as such.

So do conservative Jews, Gordon.   So do conservative Christians.   Ever watched the "Handmaid's Tale"?  The dystopia favoured by hard-line Christians.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #104 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:44pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:42am:

So do conservative Jews, Gordon.   So do conservative Christians.   Ever watched the "Handmaid's Tale"?  The dystopia favoured by hard-line Christians.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Is that all you have, a fictional TV series?

Western society is becoming increasingly secular. The number of Jews in the world is tiny.

Muslim countries are increasingly moving towards fundamentalism.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print