Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:07pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:53pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:49pm:
In all other cases, you have been proven trustworthy.  I have revealed to you my own details and some details of my Family......as I was basically forced to, to get action on doxxing.  You have never divulged any of that so far as I know.

What does that mean exactly?

It means what I have said.  In the BO matter you proved you cannot be trusted with Member details....and in all others matters, you have proven you can be trusted, to my knowledge.

I did not reveal any member details, you are free to post what details were revealed.

You undeniably did discuss/exchange the private details of a Member with BO, and you went on (or so you said) to take over an account on another Forum, an account you well knew was not yours.  You know it, I know it, BO knows it, Mr Smith knows it as does anyone who read the posts made on the matter.

Stuffed if I know why you deny it when an admission would suggest you are at least contrite about it.

I also share stuff with FD. Not that what we shared is what you imagine. Your point? Was any private information revealed?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

is BO a mod on THIS forum?

What is your point? Both forums run on FD's hosting and you still haven't shown what private information was made public.

Both forums are separate. You have no right to share ANY of my, or any other members, details with anyone at the sewer. That is the bloody point and if you don't understand that, then you are a bigger moron than even I gave you credit for.

I did not share anything from here anywhere. You guys are just pissed off and guessing. All you have is that I stated IPs matched. If Aussie is pissed about that he can tell you that have I have told him many times when he thinks some logon is someone else that is banned here I have told him, the IPs do not match or do match. Have I shared private info with Aussie?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: OzPol girls
Reply #241 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:27pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:19pm:
(Sure, you never revealed anything in public....

he did share the result of his information sharing with BO publicly.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #242 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
I did not share anything from here anywhere.

you confirmed his IP and email address to BO, did you not? (don't deny it, you admitted it when this first came up). That is sharing PRIVATE information.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #243 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:29pm

Come on people -
we are being diverted from the real question -

has Aussie chased women away from this forum?

Evidence:

Evidence point 1 from witness Black Orchid:

BO
Quote:
How dare you stalk all the women here.
There are barely any left as it is thanks to you!

Evidence point 2 from Lisa,
Quote:
Everyone needs to take note.
Block "Aussie" from sending you ANY PMs. 

Evidence point 3 from Agnes,
Quote:
Yes Aussie used my name in thread titles so many times it got boring and there was no point pointing out he was breaking his own rules- but the amount of abuse regard me in this forum is excessive and he has allowed it and used my name to invite trolls the latest was Jasin with pics of a violent male holding a dagger to a pic of a womans throat that was supposedly me - aussie let that pic stay- I have seen some horrible stuff posted here regards me 

Evidence point 4 from JaSin.
Quote:
I do know that Reboot has left because she is sick of Aussie's bile on screen.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #244 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:29pm

All you have is that I stated IPs matched.

and in doing so revealed his IP address to BO.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #245 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:31pm

If Aussie is pissed about that he can tell you that have I have told him many times when he thinks some logon is someone else that is banned here I have told him, the IPs do not match or do match. Have I shared private info with Aussie?

so you admit to sharing details regularly? If you had any integrity left you would resign your position immediately ..... but I suspect you're to slimy to do that.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #246 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:32pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:28pm:

you confirmed his IP and email address to BO, did you not? (don't deny it, you admitted it when this first came up). That is sharing PRIVATE information.

I did not but I'm not about to share where or what you are wrong on. Get over it. Find something else.

Surely you can pick me up on something else seeing as I'm so untrustworthy. This has been done over I don't know how many times.

Write me a character ref, John.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #247 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:32pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:31pm:
If Aussie is pissed about that he can tell you that have I have told him many times when he thinks some logon is someone else that is banned here I have told him, the IPs do not match or do match. Have I shared private info with Aussie?

so you admit to sharing details regularly? If you had any integrity left you would resign your position immediately ..... but I suspect you're to slimy to do that.

No details were shared. It seems you have no understanding of the word.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #248 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Quote:

You did.  You discussed with BO details of someone who registered at the sewer as Setanta.  After that discussion, you made public accusations that I had registered that account.  Then, you stated (on this I think you were lying) that you accepted BO's offer to take over that account (not yours at all) after she had changed the password to it.

Quote:
You guys are just pissed off and guessing. All you have is that I stated IPs matched.

No, I am not guessing.  I am repeating what you posted at the time.

Quote:

I am not going to comment on that at all.  But, never once have I or you ever said anything publicly about what you might have or might not have told me.......until what you just posted, and I do not agree with what you said.  You did tell me ONCE that you had winkled that I was right in fingering a doxxer evading a ban.  I'll leave it there.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #249 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:55pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
Can I have one too John? You should put one together for everyone here in a thread. That could be entertaining.

Well, that worked out well, ey Setanta?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #250 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:57pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:28pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:19am:
Aussie wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:10pm:
I need no-one to speak up for me Bobby.  You?

I don't need a character reference but if I did
I'm sure many would have their say.

I'll give you one:

To whom it may concern

I have known Bobby, (a.k.a. Bobbythebat, Goober, tattle tale) for approx. 8 years. In that time Bobby has proven himself to be the biggest idiot across three forums. With this in mind, I have no hesitation in recommending him for the job of village idiot.

Kind Regards
John Smith

Smith,
It's Aussie who needs a character reference not me.
Also - it should not contain ad hominem abuse as you have done.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #251 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:59pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:59pm:
I did not reveal any member details

so email addresses and IP addresses are public information on here?  Cheesy Cheesy

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:24pm:
and you still haven't shown what private information was made public.

and don't try your slimy weasel words with me. No one said you posted them publicly. You shared them in private. You had no right to do so, no matter how important you think you are.

Do you get it yet or are you that thick that it is simply beyond you?

Hmmm.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #252 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:03pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:32pm:
I did not but I'm not about to share where or what you are wrong on. Get over it. Find something else.

that's the way choo choo, play word games, that'll convince everyone how honourable you are  Cheesy Cheesy

Get over it. Find something else.

no need to find something else. This incident is more than enough to prove you are a deceitful untrustworthy person.

This has been done over I don't know how many times.

yes, and you keep pretending you didn't share private inforamtion

Write me a character ref, John.

you don't want to read it

No details were shared. It seems you have no understanding of the word.

keep trying Mr Integrity. Even when caught with your hand in the cookie jar and crumbs all over your mouth (calm down bobby) you still want to deny it. Of course, anyone with any integrity would admit they were in the wrong and apologise. But we all know you have no integrity.

Do you know why govt. departments for example, cannot confirm any details you might enquire about a third person?  BECAUSE IT"S PRIVATE INFORMATION AND CONFIRMING IT IS SHARING IT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #253 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:06pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:59pm:

so email addresses and IP addresses are public information on here?  Cheesy Cheesy

and don't try your slimy weasel words with me. No one said you posted them publicly. You shared them in private. You had no right to do so, no matter how important you think you are.

Hmmm.

there you go with your word games. You're pathetic. BO is a member of the public. You shared with her. End of story.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #254 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:13pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:06pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:59pm:

Hmmm.

there you go with your word games. You're pathetic. BO is a member of the public. You shared with her. End of story.

There you go making assumptions. Back it up. You think you know the story but keep falling short. Is that a southern Itie thing?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Send Topic Print