Re: OzPol girls
Reply #225 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:07pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:05pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:59pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
I did not reveal any member details

so email addresses and IP addresses are public information on here?  Cheesy Cheesy

So you can post those IPs and email addresses? Go for it or they were not revealed.

So you didn't confirm Aussies IP or email address to BO? Cheesy Cheesy

Now you are fishing? I thought you made a claim you could prove, ie I gave out IPs and emails.

No fishing involved. You admitted as much when the topic first came up. You can't be trusted with members details.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #226 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:53pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:49pm:
In all other cases, you have been proven trustworthy.  I have revealed to you my own details and some details of my Family......as I was basically forced to, to get action on doxxing.  You have never divulged any of that so far as I know.

What does that mean exactly?

It means what I have said.  In the BO matter you proved you cannot be trusted with Member details....and in all others matters, you have proven you can be trusted, to my knowledge.

I did not reveal any member details, you are free to post what details were revealed.

You undeniably did discuss/exchange the private details of a Member with BO, and you went on (or so you said) to take over an account on another Forum, an account you well knew was not yours.  You know it, I know it, BO knows it, Mr Smith knows it as does anyone who read the posts made on the matter.

Stuffed if I know why you deny it when an admission would suggest you are at least contrite about it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #227 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:07pm

Anyway, I'm going to leave it there. Who thought asking for a character reference would be so demanding on you John.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #228 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:07pm:
In all other cases, you have been proven trustworthy.  I have revealed to you my own details and some details of my Family......as I was basically forced to, to get action on doxxing.  You have never divulged any of that so far as I know.

It means what I have said.  In the BO matter you proved you cannot be trusted with Member details....and in all others matters, you have proven you can be trusted, to my knowledge.

I did not reveal any member details, you are free to post what details were revealed.

You undeniably did discuss/exchange the private details of a Member with BO, and you went on (or so you said) to take over an account on another Forum, an account you well knew was not yours.  You know it, I know it, BO knows it, Mr Smith knows it as does anyone who read the posts made on the matter.

Stuffed if I know why you deny it when an admission would suggest you are at least contrite about it.

I also share stuff with FD. Not that what we shared is what you seem imagine. Your point? Was any private information revealed?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #229 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
I don't agree with him in these unhappy circumstances.

you are wrong. Can you imagine if you a member of the sewer and had to give IQismissing your details to get him to act?

you may as well feed the sheep to the wolf

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #230 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

I also share stuff with FD. Not that what we shared is what you imagine. Your point? Was any private information revealed?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

is BO a mod on THIS forum?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:07pm:
Anyway, I'm going to leave it there. Who thought asking for a character reference would be so demanding on you John.

you were always going to leave it choo choo. You previously admitted to your crime. No way you can deny it now.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #232 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:12pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:05pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:59pm:
I did not reveal any member details

so email addresses and IP addresses are public information on here?  Cheesy Cheesy

So you can post those IPs and email addresses? Go for it or they were not revealed.

So you didn't confirm Aussies IP or email address to BO? Cheesy Cheesy

Now you are fishing? I thought you made a claim you could prove, ie I gave out IPs and emails.

Not sure I trust you to make a truthful statement.

No, that is not fishing.  It is a direct question you avoided answering.  Sure you did not reveal anything publicly...other than your flawed conclusions but it is undeniable that you exchanged/discussed private and confidential Member details with a non GMod here.  BO is a mere Member here, a nobody like the rest of us.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #233 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:16pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:10pm:

I also share stuff with FD. Not that what we shared is what you imagine. Your point? Was any private information revealed?

Grin Grin Grin Grin

What is your point? Both forums run on FD's hosting and you still haven't shown what private information was made public.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #234 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:16pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

you are wrong. Can you imagine if you a member of the sewer and had to give IQismissing your details to get him to act?

True, but this is not the sewer which is really hanging by a thread at the moment because of this very issue of doxxing.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #235 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:19pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:16pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

What is your point? Both forums run on FD's hosting and you still haven't shown what private information was made public.

BO does not have access to anything here as she is not a GMod here.  You have no access to anything at the sewer as you are not a GMod there.

(Sure, you never revealed anything in public......just your stupid and flawed conclusion that you and BO had a 'gotcha' moment on me.)

Stop stuffing around Setanta.  Admit it, and let's move on.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #236 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:20pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:09pm:

True, but this is not the sewer which is really hanging by a thread at the moment because of this very issue of doxxing.

It's fast heading that way

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #237 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:22pm

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Both forums are separate. You have no right to share ANY of my, or any other members, details with anyone at the sewer. That is the bloody point and if you don't understand that, then you are a bigger moron than even I gave you credit for.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:24pm

and you still haven't shown what private information was made public.

and don't try your slimy weasel words with me. No one said you posted them publicly. You shared them in private. You had no right to do so, no matter how important you think you are.

Do you get it yet or are you that thick that it is simply beyond you?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #239 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:25pm

Come on people -
we are being diverted from the real question -

has Aussie chased women away from this forum?

Evidence:

Evidence point 1 from witness Black Orchid:

BO
Quote:
How dare you stalk all the women here.
There are barely any left as it is thanks to you!

Evidence point 2 from Lisa,
Quote:
Everyone needs to take note.
Block "Aussie" from sending you ANY PMs. 

Evidence point 3 from Agnes,
Quote:
Yes Aussie used my name in thread titles so many times it got boring and there was no point pointing out he was breaking his own rules- but the amount of abuse regard me in this forum is excessive and he has allowed it and used my name to invite trolls the latest was Jasin with pics of a violent male holding a dagger to a pic of a womans throat that was supposedly me - aussie let that pic stay- I have seen some horrible stuff posted here regards me 

Evidence point 4 from JaSin.
Quote:
I do know that Reboot has left because she is sick of Aussie's bile on screen.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20
Send Topic Print