\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: OzPol girls
Reply #210 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:49pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:42pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:36pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
Can I have one too John? You should put one together for everyone here in a thread. That could be entertaining.

You'll never get one from me. You've proven you can't be trusted.

I haven't proven any such thing. I doubt even Aussie would say I can't be trusted, but it's good to see you trust Bobby. Good onya.

There you go again deflecting onto others again. Are you hoping that will save you?

I don't care what Aussie says. I say you have proven that you can't be trusted and I stand by that.

Not at all deflecting. Making a statement. Now how have I proven myself untrustworthy? You obviously think Bobby is more trustworthy than me, you wrote him one. Write a character reference for me showing how untrustworthy I am. I don't mind.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #211 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:49pm

In all other cases, you have been proven trustworthy.  I have revealed to you my own details and some details of my Family......as I was basically forced to, to get action on doxxing.  You have never divulged any of that so far as I know.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #212 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:49pm:
In all other cases, you have been proven trustworthy.  I have revealed to you my own details and some details of my Family......as I was basically forced to, to get action on doxxing.  You have never divulged any of that so far as I know.

What does that mean exactly? As google would say... "do you mean in every case?"

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm

publicly, maybe .......but who knows where the sewer rats are getting their information from

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:52pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:49pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:42pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:36pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
Can I have one too John? You should put one together for everyone here in a thread. That could be entertaining.

You'll never get one from me. You've proven you can't be trusted.

I haven't proven any such thing. I doubt even Aussie would say I can't be trusted, but it's good to see you trust Bobby. Good onya.

There you go again deflecting onto others again. Are you hoping that will save you?

I don't care what Aussie says. I say you have proven that you can't be trusted and I stand by that.

Not at all deflecting. Making a statement. Now how have I proven myself untrustworthy? You obviously think Bobby is more trustworthy than me, you wrote him one. Write a character reference for me showing how untrustworthy I am. I don't mind.

we've gone over how you have proven yourself untrustworthy a dozen times already. You denying it again isn't going to help you.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #215 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:53pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm:

What does that mean exactly?

It means what I have said.  In the BO matter you proved you cannot be trusted with Member details....and in all others matters, you have proven you can be trusted, to my knowledge.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #216 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:54pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm:

publicly, maybe .......but who knows where the sewer rats are getting their information from

Not for a nano second do I think of Setanta in that context.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #217 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:54pm

I had no information of Aussie's until he proved he was being doxxed. I still have that information and you have not seen it revealed. Aussie knows that, take his word, he's your mate and takes yours.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #218 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:57pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:53pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:51pm:

What does that mean exactly?

It means what I have said.  In the BO matter you proved you cannot be trusted with Member details....and in all others matters, you have proven you can be trusted, to my knowledge.

I did not reveal any member details, you are free to post what details were revealed.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:58pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:54pm:

I had no information of Aussie's until he proved he was being doxxed. I still have that information and you have not seen it revealed. Aussie knows that, take his word, he's your mate and takes yours.

blah blah blah ... I don't know what else you have revealed privately to others. That i have not seen it doesn't mean you haven't revealed anything. All I have is your word and I don't trust you, so your word is meaningless.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:59pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
I did not reveal any member details

so email addresses and IP addresses are public information on here?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #221 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:59pm:

so email addresses and IP addresses are public information on here?  Cheesy Cheesy

So you can post those IPs and email addresses? Go for it or they were not revealed.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Come on John, you could write a reference for Bobby, I'd like one too.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #222 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 6:54pm:

Ya see.  That takes us back to the basic Rule FD expressed some time ago.  It is untenable (he said) that a Member must reveal who they are to a GMod to get action.  He said...shoot first, ask questions later.

I don't agree with him in these unhappy circumstances.  Without the proof I have had to give, the GMods would be left vulnerable to the accusation that they are acting on just my unsubstantiated word on an important Forum matter.

So, to overcome that, and get this emerging www doxxing issue addressed, I gave the GMods my personal details with documentary back up.

Not one GMod has breached the trust I gave them in that regard, to my knowledge.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm:

So you can post those IPs and email addresses? Go for it or they were not revealed.

So you didn't confirm Aussies IP or email address to BO? Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #224 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:05pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
Setanta wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:01pm:

So you can post those IPs and email addresses? Go for it or they were not revealed.

So you didn't confirm Aussies IP or email address to BO? Cheesy Cheesy

Now you are fishing? I thought you made a claim you could prove, ie I gave out IPs and emails.

Not sure I trust you to make a truthful statement.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print