Send Topic Print
OzPol girls (Read 19346 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
OzPol girls
Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:33pm

This thread will unite three topics here on three different members.
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:46pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: OzPol girls
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:34pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 11:33pm:
This thread will unite three topics here on tree different members.

Trees 🌲?

Okkkkayyyy  Roll Eyes

Can I be a Christmas tree??  Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Cods
Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 5:46pm

As you will have read, Agnes has been making a big deal about emails between you and me.  I guess you have told her about them via PM.

I am not copping this crap any longer.

Although I don't need it according to the Rules here, and especially given you have apparently shared them with others, well at least Agnes, and I doubt you would have stopped there ~ out of courtesy, I seek your permission to post all those emails....those I sent you and those you sent me.

Yes?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Cods
Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 7:38pm

O M G!!!!

I leave this forum for a few hours to attend to cooking/cleaning etc ie NORMAL stuff NORMAL people do.....only to come back and find even MORE bullshit of the highest order from one of the most ridiculous and frequently banned cyber trolls in cyberspace history  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cods :

1. Leave the prick hanging like the desperate and ridiculous fool we ALL know he is

OR

2. Tell him to GGF

I know which option I prefer  Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 7:53pm

Cods....up to you.  What's it to be.  Honesty or you protecting liars?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:25pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 5:46pm:
As you will have read, Agnes has been making a big deal about emails between you and me.  I guess you have told her about them via PM.

Although I don't need it according to the Rules here, and especially given you have apparently shared them with others, well at least Agnes, and I doubt you would have stopped there ~ out of courtesy, I seek your permission to post all those emails....those I sent you and those you sent me.

Yes?

You might have to.

The rule as far as I can tell is about publicly releasing them, I have no idea what cods has done with them but she has not publicly released them and you do need her permission, don't try posting them with out it. As always though, I'd suggest you grow TFU.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:36pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:25pm:
..........  I'd suggest you grow TFU.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:38pm

Yes?

You might have to.

The rule as far as I can tell is about publicly releasing them, I have no idea what cods has done with them but she has not publicly released them and you do need her permission, don't try posting them with out it. As always though, I'd suggest you grow TFU.

Can you direct me to the Rule about emails sent off this Forum?

You don't seem in the least concerned about Agnes referring to their contents.....and lying (gee, what a surprise) about the contents.....and they were not even emails sent to her.  She is lying about emails ....emails....off Forum....between cods and myself.  Have you even considered how/why she even knows I have had communication via email.....OFF THIS FORUM with cods?

The rule?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:41pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/forum-rules.html

Privacy

OzPolitic values the privacy of all members. Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #9 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:42pm

Privacy

OzPolitic values the privacy of all members. Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails.....

Setanta is correct!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:48pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:41pm:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/forum-rules.html

Privacy

OzPolitic values the privacy of all members. Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails

I know that rule Bobby.  I am referring to emails between cods and myself away from this place, which cods seems to have lied to Agnes about their contents ........if we can believe Agnes, and THAT is a very long bow, I acknowledge.

Cods can sort this out instantly with her consent that I may post them.

Let's see if she is willing to do that, ey.  She has nothing to fear, yes?

Now Bobby....may I post content of that PM you sent me here on the 8th November last year at 8.39 pm?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:51pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:38pm:

Yes?

You might have to.

Can you direct me to the Rule about emails sent off this Forum?

You don't seem in the least concerned about Agnes referring to their contents.....and lying (gee, what a surprise) about the contents.....and they were not even emails sent to her.  She is lying about emails ....emails....off Forum....between cods and myself.  Have you even considered how/why she even knows I have had communication via email.....OFF THIS FORUM with cods?

The rule?

If they were sent from this forum, I would say it would be inadvisable to post the contents here. If they were sent off the forum, I have no control over that.

I don't know what Agnes has been referring to, you may show me but I will have no way to verify anything.

No, I have not considered it in the least and I do not care if or why you have. Perhaps the best way forward is to PM cods in an unaggressive manner, if  you can.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #12 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:51pm

Yes?

the whole post is a lie-and mischievious guess work- I dont feel like getting into this rubbish and I wont- leave cods alone- what she talks about with others is her business not yours- bugger off back to the dung hill d/head!!!!!!

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #13 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:54pm

Bobby and Cods and Agnes

Do not play this prick's dirty games regarding revealing PMs.

NB The fool copped a long ban recently for just that reason. And he STILL hasn't learned from it!

And something tells me he's gonna cop another ban when Freediver logs in and checks his PMs.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:57pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 8:42pm:

Privacy

OzPolitic values the privacy of all members. Do not post personal information about other members without their explicit permission. This includes the contents of personal messages and emails.....

Setanta is correct!

Yes Lisa,

as a message to everyone -

Any PM - private message - I send to any member is in the strictest confidence.

No one will ever have permission to post such a message
or forward that message to anyone else & I also
expect the recipient to delete that message
within a reasonable period of time as we
have no way of knowing if our messages can be hacked.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 20
Send Topic Print