Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Survey: most Aussies want to ban multiculticulti (Read 11990 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Survey: most Aussies want to ban multiculticulti
Reply #90 - Jan 21st, 2018 at 9:50pm

Multi-Cultural:

Where all 'international' Cultures stand with British Culture that declares anything 'Australian' as a 'Criminal' activity, beyond the 'original' Aboriginal culture.

So anything that considers itself a 'stand alone' CULTURE that is uniquely different to any other culture as 'Australian' - will be persecuted by British, Aboriginal & every other 'international' culture.

So far, waving thongs and merchandise with the Australian 'Flag' doesn't cut it really on 'Political' Day (26th Jan) as 'uniquely Australian'.  Roll Eyes

So, Australia is a Multi-cultural Nation where British, Aboriginal, and the 'Colonialistic' American input (holds onto the past) all share with other international 'cultures' here on 'Political Day.

For Australia to declare an 'Independent Culture' beyond all of the above will be an 'act of Suicide', like the USA Independence was a War for Race.

Until then.
Happy British Political Day that is celebrated by people who live like Americans  Wink Cheesy Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #91 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:10am

Lionel Edriess wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Auggie wrote on Jan 20th, 2018 at 11:19am:
Ok, Brian. I fold. You've won the argument. I will re-evaluate my point of view on this.

For heaven's sake, don't re-evaluate your argument - just admit that you've been beaten down by Brian's repeated use of reductio ad absurdum. It's a tactic he has used very effectively over a long period of time.

Cut, copy, paste - page after page.

Unless you have either the time to spare, or an overweening desire to land a singular point, you will never win nor change his attitude.

Greg and Brian are soul-mates,a tag-team. One's an analyst and one's an analist. It's always a case of 'I'm right and you're wrong'.

If you were to offer to ignore them, they would tell you that ignorance is not an excuse.  Roll Eyes

My goal isn't to change anyone's attitude. It's to learn more about what's going on. I have been wrong before, and will continue to be wrong again.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #92 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 4:44pm

Well you won't learn much that is factual or truthful from bwian.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #93 - Jan 24th, 2018 at 11:16am

Jasin wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 9:50pm:
Happy British Political Day that is celebrated by people who live like Americans  Wink Cheesy Grin

Yeah, that needs to stop.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jan 24th, 2018 at 11:46am

Jasin wrote on Jan 21st, 2018 at 9:50pm:
Happy British Political Day that is celebrated by people who live like Americans 

Speaking of that, I saw an ad on a bus stop this morning that said "Do the math".

NO!

I'll do the maths.

This is Australia - we have mathematics (maths).

This is not the US, where they apparently only have mathematic (math).

Angry

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print