Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Monoculture !
Jan 3rd, 2018 at 4:02pm

It just feels like, like, ...the right thing to do  Grin

<big smiles all ‘round!>

Roll Eyes

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Monoculture !
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 5:32pm

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/f21251a02bf3ba8c60462f61e9043358

Caitlin Bassett of Australia holds the Constellation Cup and celebrates with teammates after the Diamonds beat New Zealand in Perth.

This is Australia.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 5:44pm

I'm still unsure about where you are both going with Mono-Culture, about this? Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 7:09pm

Monoculture is an idiotic, deliberately misleading formulation, designed to denigrate cohesive Western societies.

The national netball team of Australia LOOKS like an Australian team - blonde, healthy, happy.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-27/the-diamonds-celebrate-with-the-constella...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 8:15pm

Actually, there is one 'white' Blonde, one 'grey' raven-haired and the rest are 'blue' brunettes (some with 'fake' blonde hiding their brunette roots).

Saying that - Australian Women in Sport take a more 'professional' approach to sport, unlike Australian men who are more like the self-destructive loser Males of American music.

Netball is a success, because its women being women, not women trying to compete with men at their own game - like NRL & AFL women, etc.

Maybe blue brunette women prefer to play netball?

Anyway - look at USA Movies & Television: mostly brunettes and Brunettes are 2/3rds the European population.

I guess the Red Rangas, White Blondes and Grey Ravens just ain't competing hard enough?

The Silver Ferns>? Hmm, you would think they were all Grey Ravens  Cheesy Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 1:39pm

What you're referring to, Soren is "mono-racial" not monocultura.  Culture does not necessarily correlate with "race", which is what you're attempting to claim.

Keep trying, it's amusing watching you insert your foot further into your mouth.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 5:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 1:39pm:
What you're referring to, Soren is "mono-racial" not monocultura.  Culture does not necessarily correlate with "race", which is what you're attempting to claim.

Keep trying, it's amusing watching you insert your foot further into your mouth.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As you keep insisting on your gauche lie that there are no races (because, idiotically, you try to redefine race as ONLY genetical when it is obviously not so), I have to ask - what is monoracial about the Australian netball team?

Your half-witted alter-ego, gweggy, posted a picture of a country rugby team of kids who all looked Australian and asked what was wrong with that picture, implying that there should have been more people of... er.... other... um.... what??  What are all the belly-achings about diversity about if not race?  Culture doesn't necessarily correlate with race but it does very largely, the rare exceptions proving the point.  Why are there anti-discrimination laws about race if there are no races, Bwian? Your whole idiotic pedantry about genetics is hugely beside the point - as are you and almost all of your silly utterances.

Go up to an African or an Aborigine and tell him, 'Yo, blackie/darkie/my very tanned friend/my dear African Australian/my dear Aborigine, there are no races, don't you know. Oh, yes,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  hmm..."

I dare you.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 5:54pm

A Mono-culture ?

Ah, well, you guys must have learned something about ISLAM then !!

WWW search....
"...as a moslem....i must have hatred towards everything which is non-ISLAM."

Or, watch it here.....

KILLING OF NON-MUSLIMS IS LEGITIMATE

04 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gaolg1lOok

updated YT link

WWW search....
ISLAMIC doctrine, teaches, everything un-ISLAMIC is haram

.....forbidden.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 6:01pm

A Mono-culture ?

Ah, well, you guys must have learned something about ISLAM then !!

WWW search....
why did muslims in Afghanistan blowup ANCIENT Bamiyan Buddhas statues

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:09pm

Frank wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 5:25pm:

As you keep insisting on your gauche lie that there are no races (because, idiotically, you try to redefine race as ONLY genetical when it is obviously not so), I have to ask - what is monoracial about the Australian netball team?

"Race" is a social construct, Soren, something I have lectured you about many times and you have never been able to refute what I have said.   The Australian netball team is "mono-racial" in that it is all drawn from the only "race" that exists - the Human One.  You have attempted to correlate "race" (as used incorrectly by Racists) with culture.  Tsk, tsk.  You were caught out.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:19pm

Yeah - like gender is a 'social construct' - that's why men and women are made so nicely different... complementary like ...

Now if only we could do that with the races... and I'm not talking about the Wenty Park dogs, either... now that's a social construct...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 11:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 10:09pm:

"Race" is a social construct, Soren, something I have lectured you about many times and you have never been able to refute what I have said.

The Australian netball team is "mono-racial" in that it is all drawn from the only "race" that exists - the Human One.

You have attempted to correlate "race" (as used incorrectly by Racists) with culture.

Tsk, tsk.

You were caught out.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Merit is a social construct.

When i'm in the supermarket, i won't select bruised, over-ripe or spoiled fruit.

I like my fruit to have 'merit'.

I'm discriminatory, when it comes to my fruit selection.

That makes me a fruit racist.

Which is also a social construct.

We shouldn't choose the make up of our national sporting teams on merit.

We should select 2 whites ones, and 2 yellow ones, and 6 brown ones.

Because everyone has equal merit.

Thats why no 'country shopping' Vietnamese are rushing the Somali border, to get in.

But why 'country shopping' Vietnamese are trying to sneak across the UK border.

.....because Somalia and the UK have equal merits, as places to be desired, to live in.

.....which is an absurd assertion.

And when i go to the supermarket later in the week to restock my larder, i'm still going to reject bruised, over-ripe or spoiled fruit.

Because its the     discriminatory      thing to do.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 6:35pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 28th, 2019 at 11:44pm:
.....because Somalia and the UK have equal merits, as places to be desired, to live in.

Which one would Brian Ross choose to live in? That is the question

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 9:08pm

"Race" is a social construct, Soren, something I have lectured you about many times and you have never been able to refute what I have said.   The Australian netball team is "mono-racial" in that it is all drawn from the only "race" that exists - the Human One.  You have attempted to correlate "race" (as used incorrectly by Racists) with culture.  Tsk, tsk.  You were caught out.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Culture, all interpersonal values, are social constructs and they all matter.  Cultures can be distinguished ONLY because they have different interpersonal values, customs, behaviours. Many races map their cultures onto their racial self-recognition.  We read each others race, culture, personality, class, temperament, mood. All of it. We do not leave out anything. Race is part of how a person is read.  Race and culture are cultivated together - ask any Aborigine, black, Indian, Chinese, etc.

You only object to whites doing what everyone else is doing. That's  why you are regarded as you are, Bwian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 10:41pm

Frank wrote on Oct 31st, 2019 at 9:08pm:

Culture, all interpersonal values, are social constructs and they all matter.  Cultures can be distinguished ONLY because they have different interpersonal values, customs, behaviours. Many races map their cultures onto their racial self-recognition.  We read each others race, culture, personality, class, temperament, mood. All of it. We do not leave out anything. Race is part of how a person is read.  Race and culture are cultivated together - ask any Aborigine, black, Indian, Chinese, etc.

You only object to whites doing what everyone else is doing. That's  why you are regarded as you are, Bwian.

Oh, poor, poor, Soren.  Intermixing as usual completely different concepts.   "Race" is a social construct.  It does determine whether a human is a human.  It simply determines the colour of their skin, the shape of their eyes, the size/thickness of their skull.     Indigenous Australians are the same genetically as a White colonist.  Indians are the same genetically as a white person, as an Asian person, as an African person, etc.   They are all members of the only "race" that exists - the human one - Homo Sapien Sapiens.   Culture, OTOH, determines who we believe we are. Culture is completely different to the concept of "race" as espoused mistakenly by Racists such as yourself, Soren.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2019 at 10:41pm:

Oh, poor, poor, Soren.  Intermixing as usual completely different concepts.   "Race" is a social construct.  It does determine whether a human is a human.  It simply determines the colour of their skin, the shape of their eyes, the size/thickness of their skull.     Indigenous Australians are the same genetically as a White colonist.  Indians are the same genetically as a white person, as an Asian person, as an African person, etc.   They are all members of the only "race" that exists - the human one - Homo Sapien Sapiens.   Culture, OTOH, determines who we believe we are. Culture is completely different to the concept of "race" as espoused mistakenly by Racists such as yourself, Soren.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Genetic classification of species is itself a human construct, dick. As is culture.

All your concepts, in fact, ARE social constructs, you thick-as-mince-in-treackle-in- cement bozo.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:56pm

Frank wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:31pm:

Genetic classification of species is itself a human construct, dick. As is culture.

All your concepts, in fact, ARE social constructs, you thick-as-mince-in-treackle-in- cement bozo.

Genetics determines species nowadays, Soren.   Genetically, species are different to one another and cannot interbreed, except with difficulty.   Humanity is one species.  It can interbreed without difficulty.  We all share the same genetic pool.  Indigenous Australians, Africans, Indians, Native Americans, Polynesians, Asians, etc. are all just minor differences caused by evolutionary adaptation to external factors.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:56pm:

Genetics determines species nowadays, Soren.   Genetically, species are different to one another and cannot interbreed, except with difficulty.   Humanity is one species.  It can interbreed without difficulty.  We all share the same genetic pool.  Indigenous Australians, Africans, Indians, Native Americans, Polynesians, Asians, etc. are all just minor differences caused by evolutionary adaptation to external factors.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So what you are saying is that all members of the same species can interbreed with each other?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 10:22pm

rhino wrote on Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:57pm:

So what you are saying is that all members of the same species can interbreed with each other?

Not quite.  Sub-species may have difficult interbreeding, Rhino.  Tigers and Lions can interbreed but only with difficulty.  Humanity has no difficulty.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 3:31pm

Vibrant non-white monoculture, soon coming to a street near you:

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1189957707140419590

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 3:46pm

Indigenous Australians, Africans, Indians, Native Americans, Polynesians, Asians, etc. are all just minor differences caused by evolutionary adaptation to external factors.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They are meaningful markers otherwise we  - including you - wouldn't use them.  Without noticing, you just told people apart by their race even they can interbreed, Bwian.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #21 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 3:51pm

What happened to your other topic about white people being black?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 5:39pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 3:51pm:

Doesn't sound like MY topic, pal....

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 7:31pm

Frank wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 3:46pm:
Indigenous Australians, Africans, Indians, Native Americans, Polynesians, Asians, etc. are all just minor differences caused by evolutionary adaptation to external factors.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They are meaningful markers otherwise we  - including you - wouldn't use them.  Without noticing, you just told people apart by their race even they can interbreed, Bwian.

I use them because you use them, Soren.   To me, they are meaningless.  All they signify is that a person has a darker/lighter skin or differently shaped eyes or kinky hair, etc.  To you, they signify a person's "rightness".  Your views are outmoded, Soren, which we see in virtually all your posts.  Racism is pointless and stupid.  All it does is justify your attempt at discrimination against people because of the colour of their skin/shape of their eyes/etc.  To the majority of people it is meaningless.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 7:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 7:31pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 3:46pm:

I use them because you use them, Soren.   To me, they are meaningless.  All they signify is that a person has a darker/lighter skin or differently shaped eyes or kinky hair, etc.  To you, they signify a person's "rightness".  Your views are outmoded, Soren, which we see in virtually all your posts.  Racism is pointless and stupid.  All it does is justify your attempt at discrimination against people because of the colour of their skin/shape of their eyes/etc.  To the majority of people it is meaningless.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I knew you would lie, Bwian, I knew it.  Wink

You are stupid liar. As if you you'd always accept my terminology.... I did not use those terms, you are the only one who introduced them into this discussion.

You are such a stupid liar, Bwian. Stupid. And a liar. And really stupid. You would not use these terms if they were really meaningless to anyone and as meaningless as you pretend, idiotically.   They are meaningful to everyone, including you, THAT"S WHY you used them.  You used them to illustrate your idiocy without realising it = evidence of your idiocy.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 8:27pm

Bwian is a sensitive idiot. But his our sensitive idiot.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 9:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 8:27pm:
Bwian is a sensitive idiot. But his our sensitive idiot.

Tsk, tsk, Hammer.  Appears you didn't pay attention in English class at school - unless of course, English is your second language?

That should read: "Brian is a sensitive person, but he is our sensitive person."

Your grammar and punctuation and syntax are appalling.  Typical of a fool's though.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #27 - Nov 2nd, 2019 at 10:48pm

Frank wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 5:39pm:

Even though I did not specify who I was talking to, it was not you. I was talking to Brian.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 1:11pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 10:48pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 2nd, 2019 at 5:39pm:

Even though I did not specify who I was talking to, it was not you. I was talking to Brian.

I am unsure which topic you're talking about UnSub. 

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 9:36pm

If you have finished the meaningful part of this topic and just moved into the abuse stage....I am happy to delete it

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #30 - Nov 4th, 2019 at 10:18am

miketrees wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 9:36pm:
If you have finished the meaningful part of this topic and just moved into the abuse stage....I am happy to delete it

Why delete it?  Why not just lock it instead?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #31 - Nov 4th, 2019 at 2:30pm

Mike, I was going to ask the same question. We could have used it as an example of what not to do. You have the final say on why it is locked.

In other news, don't be so disingenuous, Brian.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print