Australian Politics

Re: currently banned 2
Reply #60 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:25am

cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:35am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:31am:
cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:30am:
Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:00am:
....and cods, you have posted in them.

ahhh the maestro  of reading what he wants to read.... and not what is written...

your little mate needs more lesson he hasnt quite got the slippery way you have of getting away with what you get away with..

how about instead of deflecting  in your usual fashion....the question  again...

show me where on ozpol... I have started threads with names like this in the titles..

aussie
monk
monks fleapit

you two must be the only ones who do not understand that question...

cunning artful dodgy crafty devious... I am sure there are many more  words to describe you both..

but that will do me for now...........

how about this for a QUESTION

HOW MANY THREAD HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE SANDPIT WITH OZPOL OR OZPOL MEMBERS BEING NAMED

WHO CLAIMED WE ARE ALL THE DREGS OF SOCIETY AT OZPOL...[/size].

ANY PROBS WITH THOSE QUESTIONS    I am sure I can c&p the evidence........ as I am sure you wouldnt delete anything... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The question was: "how many thread on them do you see us making?"

Answer: several.

OK   HOW ABOUT ANSWERING THE SECOND QUESTION

Has someone accused you of doing that?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #61 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:29am

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:15am:
cods, if you want to play these games, do it in Relationships.  This stuff need not be in other places.  You can post there.  You are electing to take it to other parts of the Forum.

The last question was: "how many thread on them do you see us making?"

THe only reason anyone was taking anything at all to other parts of the forum was because you ban everyone and then start rubbishing them while knowing they couldn't reply-using  extremism is not spreading it and this is where those who couldnt reply - now can reply UNBAN everyone and dont talk about them while they are locked out- easy

Old Monkers is back I will never go to that F and C of a board with the F and C mods and smacking  FD- LOL- lol never been known to be consistent ever- Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:23pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:29am:
cods, if you want to play these games, do it in Relationships.  This stuff need not be in other places.  You can post there.  You are electing to take it to other parts of the Forum.

THe only reason anyone was taking anything at all to other parts of the forum was because you ban everyone and then start rubbishing them while knowing they couldn't reply-using  extremism is not spreading it and this is where those who couldnt reply - now can reply UNBAN everyone and dont talk about them while they are locked out- easy

Old Monkers is back I will never go to that F and C of a board with the F and C mods and smacking  FD- LOL- lol never been known to be consistent ever- Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What a laugh.  Tell me that story again ~ the one about how people who are banned from a Forum are then attacked by the Mods of that Forum.  That was funny.  Am I still banned at the sewer, Agnes?  Am I still banned in The Tavern, Agnes?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #63 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:38pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:23pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 11:29am:

What a laugh.  Tell me that story again ~ the one about how people who are banned from a Forum are then attacked by the Mods of that Forum.  That was funny.  Am I still banned at the sewer, Agnes?  Am I still banned in The Tavern, Agnes?

Yes and yes- I am consistent-  you ban and then villify members -THAT caUses disruption and bad feelings forum wide- you are welcome to re ban me Arsie- matters not to me- you run me down for years while I was banned - started threads on me  in which JS and Pecca and Mothra said the nasties things about me-- lied about me- let trolls perpretrate violence against me and on it goes- you mate ought to shut your wormmouth-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 12:43pm

You've been banned for years, have you Agnes?
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:05pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:03pm

The last question was: "how many thread on them do you see
us
making?"

I AM NOT PLAYING GAMES.... NEVER FEAR ABOUT THAT...

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:11pm

agnes there is no chance I will take any of THIS as its called to relationships/..

the mod there will manipulate and change everything to his advantage   

why does this person think when we do post its is well away from his control.. Grin Grin

seriously he even gave nef permission to post,.. hahahahah

as if she would fall for that,..he has his little groupies well under his thumb even those who are banned he claims can vote in his LETS GET NEF thread. on ozpol.. Angry Angry

no scruples none whatever... Angry

and now he cant answer a simple question without turning it into something else he thinks he can get away with..

so lets take this to relationships cods.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

come into my parlour said the spider to the fly

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..  I am not that easy a push over mate........ I prefer everything on the up and up..

what you afraid of aussie??????????????????????????

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:45pm

I guess we are not going to get that list after all..

times up no more searching...I WIN>.

will I list all the nasty threads from monks site??>..

anyone interested in them???>

anyone!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #68 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:49pm

cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:47am:
yes and even on ozpol   they seek us out   track us all over the forum...gawd   for me its the other way round... I see their names and I go the other way...

go figure.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..

and I know a few others that do the same....this is the most I have engaged with gweg in a long while...

as for the other twisting manipulating liar it would give me the greatest pleasure if he avoided me altogether...

I dont do devious and cunning... people like that make me sick.... heres why..

Lying as a Symptom of a Disorder
Compulsive lying disorder is not actually a documented psychiatric disorder. Instead, it's a term used to describe what may be a symptom of another psychiatric disorder such as borderline personality disorder, narcissism or bipolar disorder. Not all people who are compulsive liars suffer from a psychiatric illness, but there is usually an underlying reason for the behavior. According to Psychology Today, people with psychiatric disorders lie for a variety of reasons.

Admiration and Popularity
The person wants reward or acclaim for something he or she did not do. He or she craves attention and esteem from others to combat feelings of inadequacy. They may also seek attention by pretending to be victims of crimes or creating other dramatic situations that didn't really happen.

Control and Manipulation
People will sometimes lie because they want something they wouldn't be able to get otherwise. The lying continues because the person craves the attention and thrill of getting away with it or in an attempt to manipulate the victim of the lies even further. Sometimes, they use "gas lighting," a technique where they convince others that their realities are incorrect and only the liar knows what "really happened."

Low Self Esteem
POOR ME SYNDROME

People who feel down on themselves and want to look better in the eyes of the people around them will often make up stories about themselves. The goal here is to gain sympathy or empathy. Perhaps they fear people will reject them if they think they have any bad qualities, so they exaggerate good ones.

Disguising Failure
The person wants to avoid getting in trouble or make other people feel responsible for something he or she has done. This can be a severe problem in the workplace.[/highlight
]OUCH  ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT

The Difference Between Pathological and Compulsive Liar
Many people get these two confused because they are similar. A pathological liar, also known as a sociopath, is quite different from a compulsive liar. The pathological liar will lie for absolutely no reason, and do so very convincingly. As clinical psychologist Martha Stout told Interview Magazine, they often lie just to see if they can trick people. [highlight]These people are great at lying in all circumstances because they completely lack empathy for others.

SEEMS TO ME THIS HITS THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD..

Well done Cods.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:50pm

cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 9:52am:
oh I think that fab you came to his rescue again..

how nice..

which ones started BY CODS...that was the question..

I just looked at the first it was started by bobs.. Roll Eyes

They're always started by Booby.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:01pm

Bobby. wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 3:49pm:
cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:47am:
yes and even on ozpol   they seek us out   track us all over the forum...gawd   for me its the other way round... I see their names and I go the other way...

go figure.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..

and I know a few others that do the same....this is the most I have engaged with gweg in a long while...

as for the other twisting manipulating liar it would give me the greatest pleasure if he avoided me altogether...

I dont do devious and cunning... people like that make me sick.... heres why..

Lying as a Symptom of a Disorder
Compulsive lying disorder is not actually a documented psychiatric disorder. Instead, it's a term used to describe what may be a symptom of another psychiatric disorder such as borderline personality disorder, narcissism or bipolar disorder. Not all people who are compulsive liars suffer from a psychiatric illness, but there is usually an underlying reason for the behavior. According to Psychology Today, people with psychiatric disorders lie for a variety of reasons.

Admiration and Popularity
The person wants reward or acclaim for something he or she did not do. He or she craves attention and esteem from others to combat feelings of inadequacy. They may also seek attention by pretending to be victims of crimes or creating other dramatic situations that didn't really happen.

Control and Manipulation
People will sometimes lie because they want something they wouldn't be able to get otherwise. The lying continues because the person craves the attention and thrill of getting away with it or in an attempt to manipulate the victim of the lies even further. Sometimes, they use "gas lighting," a technique where they convince others that their realities are incorrect and only the liar knows what "really happened."

Low Self Esteem
POOR ME SYNDROME

People who feel down on themselves and want to look better in the eyes of the people around them will often make up stories about themselves. The goal here is to gain sympathy or empathy. Perhaps they fear people will reject them if they think they have any bad qualities, so they exaggerate good ones.

Disguising Failure
The person wants to avoid getting in trouble or make other people feel responsible for something he or she has done. This can be a severe problem in the workplace.[/highlight
]OUCH  ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSES FAULT

The Difference Between Pathological and Compulsive Liar
Many people get these two confused because they are similar. A pathological liar, also known as a sociopath, is quite different from a compulsive liar. The pathological liar will lie for absolutely no reason, and do so very convincingly. As clinical psychologist Martha Stout told Interview Magazine, they often lie just to see if they can trick people. [highlight]These people are great at lying in all circumstances because they completely lack empathy for others.

SEEMS TO ME THIS HITS THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD..

Well done Cods.

thanks bobs.......do you think its someones autobiography???..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

so many "PING" moment s there

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #71 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:09pm

cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:01pm:
thanks bobs.......do you think its someones autobiography???..... Grin Grin Grin Grin

so many "PING" moment s there

Hi Cods - we have all types here on this forum including
social misfits, psychopaths, Walter Mitty types,
clowns - you name it.

This place is like one flew over the cuckoo's nest:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:11pm

Oh, Booby.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:13pm

bobs  I dont mind that... I really dont the more diverse the better  but to not face reality and to lie your way through life  those I can do without... they can still be here of course just leave me out of their conversations...

I do like to trust people   even on here.. I have to feel I can trust them

as you say those who make stuff up and   tell lies about others   do have serious problems

they know who they are!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 4:13pm

did we mention thread trashers? Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print