Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Parliamentary recommends semi autos for hunters (Read 2124 times)
Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Parliamentary recommends semi autos for hunters
Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:09pm

Page 252-
Quote:
FINDING 55:  Using category C and D firearms can assist in achieving greater efficiency in controlling invasive animals. While professional pest controllers are eligible to apply for category C and D firearms and primary producers may apply for category C firearms for pest control, recreational hunters are not eligible to access these categories.

RECOMMENDATION 16:  That the Victorian Government consult with Victoria Police in relation to recreational hunters having access to category C and D firearms to facilitate greater invasive animal and pest control.
https://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/images/stories/committees/enrc/Invasive_Animal...

Recreational hunters were banned from having Cat C and D firearms with the 1996 Firearms act.

A Parliamentary Inquiry into the control of invasive animals recommends hunters should be allowed to have Cat C and D firearms.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Parliamentary recommends semi autos for hunters
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:20pm

Oh, dear.  And how soon after the first "Recreational hunter" receives a Cat C or D license, will the first massacre occur?  Tsk, tsk.  Off back to the Wild West, hey?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:20pm:
Oh, dear.  And how soon after the first "Recreational hunter" receives a Cat C or D license, will the first massacre occur?  Tsk, tsk.  Off back to the Wild West, hey?   Roll Eyes

The worst mass shooting in Australia before Pt Arthur was done with a single shot bolt action .22
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1300&dat=19710907&id=GsNUAAAAIBAJ&sjid=u5...

27 of the 813 firearm homicides from 1980-1995 were done with these semi auto rifles, they accounted for just over 1% of all firearm deaths from 1980-1995.
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/productsbytitle/9C85BD1298C075EACA2568A9...

The gun grabbers like to use fear instead of facts to push gun grabbing.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm

Thank you for your insightful and well reasoned post you are one of the true intellects of our time.

I have no idea why everyone thinks and treats you like a fkking cretin with posts like that.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:53pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm:

Thank you for your insightful and well reasoned post you are one of the true intellects of our time.

I have no idea why everyone thinks and treats you like a fkking cretin with posts like that.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I wonder why you bother, BigOl64, I really do.   You don't appear to have left your schoolyard days with an attitude like that.   You are really one of the problems that Australian society faces, you realise?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:53pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I wonder why you bother, BigOl64, I really do.   You don't appear to have left your schoolyard days with an attitude like that.   You are really one of the problems that Australian society faces, you realise?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

All the raw hysterical emotion of a 12 yr old girl, you got it covered once again, really stuck it to me with that one.

I mean no-one could possibly counter the brilliant argument of "tsk tsk" let alone the doubling up with the yawning emoji

I toff me hat ya, you fkkking genius you.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:56pm

Quote:
RECOMMENDATION 16: That the Victorian Government consult with Victoria Police in relation to recreational hunters having access to category C and D firearms to facilitate greater invasive animal and pest control.

The politicians make the laws the police at public servants who enforce our laws.

Why does the government have to consult the police on this issue?

The police only get to make laws in a police state, have we become a police state?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:13pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:53pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

All the raw hysterical emotion of a 12 yr old girl, you got it covered once again, really stuck it to me with that one.

I mean no-one could possibly counter the brilliant argument of "tsk tsk" let alone the doubling up with the yawning emoji

I toff me hat ya, you fkkking genius you.

Why thank you, BigOl64.  When you grow up and act your age, instead like a schoolboy in the schoolyard, we can again talk.   Until then, cheerio!   Cool

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:15pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:56pm:
Quote:
RECOMMENDATION 16: That the Victorian Government consult with Victoria Police in relation to recreational hunters having access to category C and D firearms to facilitate greater invasive animal and pest control.

The politicians make the laws the police at public servants who enforce our laws.

The police only get to make laws in a police state, have we become a police state?

The Government seeks advice from it's advisors on law and order issues - the Police, Baron.  Tsk, tsk, I suppose we should just ignore what the Police advise and instead just listen to the Gun Nuts?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #9 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:15pm:
Quote:

The Government seeks advice from it's advisors on law and order issues - the Police, Baron.  Tsk, tsk, I suppose we should just ignore what the Police advise and instead just listen to the Gun Nuts?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
The Government seeks advice from it's advisors on law and order issues

You seen how much this government have spent on advice ? They won't take a P1ss without advice from a consultant  @ $1,000 an hour.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:07pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:15pm:
Quote:

Quote:
The Government seeks advice from it's advisors on law and order issues

You seen how much this government have spent on advice ? They won't take a P1ss without advice from a consultant  @ $1,000 an hour.

Ah, but at least they'd be legally able to piss where they like,  whereas if they listened to the Gun Nuts, they'd have to have a gun to protect themselves while they have a piss...   Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print