Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:32pm

it didnt take long did it?...

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: ozpol in decline
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:54pm

All forums are in decline with the new technology plus twitter, facebook, WhatsApp is very big, everyone uses it.

As to those I think you refer to as long as they keep it in relationshits, we can all ignore it and it's winged monkeys rants, lies and vendettas.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:18pm

wot a twat-dip-s*** thing to say comeing for m a Poltitical Animal (form Islam) member.!!  Angry

Go badck to your won cunttry you fujci9k8nuging PA fouinking nudibranch!!!  Angry

Or I will weee on yourt the colour of custarfd!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm

Happy New year to you too Jasin.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #4 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:03pm

Super Nova wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm:

Hey! Gues wot Supanova.

...I just clicked on one of those adverts at the top of the forum, finally.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #5 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:04pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:03pm:
Super Nova wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm:

Hey! Gues wot Supanova.

...I just clicked on one of those adverts at the top of the forum, finally.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"That's so funny. I'm even laughing at my own joke!"

- Angleire Scotwelsh

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:52pm

In decline? Only since the Turd Sorter was let back into his Turd Tank ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #7 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:58am

AiA wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:52pm:

I think his new name should be...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #8 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:42am

cods wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:32pm:
it didnt take long did it?...

NO it didnt- pecca and arsie already back at it-all I see are supposed grown adults running down and making trouble for pp they dont know and will never know and that is going on at the poo pit-Mothballs not a happy camper as she is in the sandpit running down Agnes again- someone she has never met and yet she knows me so well- poor dear-

Pathetic-
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:17am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:44am

AiA wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:52pm:

very true he is trolling Pecca style ( aussie and pecca both atm ) to impress their buddies at the crapper tank( monks)- juvenile stupidity for a man nearly 70- they all troll here to show off to the others over there-kids have more brains than that lot including mothballs

Monks not game to log back in for fear he gets a boot up the ass again but burbles his useless dribble over there being a bitter garden gnome with his daily hangover making him spurt in his nappy every day without fail
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:58am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:54am

Jasin wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:18pm:
wot a twat-dip-s*** thing to say comeing for m a Poltitical Animal (form Islam) member.!!  Angry

Go badck to your won cunttry you fujci9k8nuging PA fouinking nudibranch!!!  Angry

Or I will weee on yourt the colour of custarfd!

evading swear filter and abusing a member
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:01am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:07am

and one poster said yesterday we were all bored here until arsie came back - I for one wasnt and no one else seemed to be either in fact -there were a lot of happy posters here getting on well with each other- I was enjoying ozpol until the  troublemaker logged back in because it is already getting back to the state of decline it was when he was shown the door- ozpol didnt slow down and it was a good place to be-

The constant questions about when he would be back were mere inquiries as to how much longer we could expect to have a normal sane forum for ( and dreading his return)- it was nothing to do with missing him- seriously   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes they all revert to type almost immediatley they are unbanned- they can't learn
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:15am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #12 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:28am

Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:07am:
and one poster said yesterday we were all bored here until arsie came back - I for one wasnt and no one else seemed to be either in fact -there were a lot of happy posters here getting on well with each other- I was enjoying ozpol until the  troublemaker logged back in because it is already getting back to the state of decline it was when he was shown the door- ozpol didnt slow down and it was a good place to be-

The constant questions about when he would be back were mere inquiries as to how much longer we could expect to have a normal sane forum for ( and dreading his return)- it was nothing to do with missing him- seriously   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes they all revert to type almost immediatley they are unbanned- they can't learn

AG - if everyone was so happy that Aussie was gone - why did the badmouthing of him continue? Why didn't everyone just move on to more positive and interesting subjects? The subject of Aussie is incessant - whether he's here or not.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #13 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:37am

mantra wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:28am:
Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:07am:

AG - if everyone was so happy that Aussie was gone - why did the badmouthing of him continue? Why didn't everyone just move on to more positive and interesting subjects? The subject of Aussie is incessant - whether he's here or not.

Mantra because he was returning- he wasnt perm banned- if he was perm banned pp could relax and just get on with it and forget about him- but as it was we knew that at any moment our peace would destroyed again-  and he would be back- he holds the forum to ransom with his crap and his way over inflated sense of importance- I know you feel sorry for him but he should take take responsibility for himself and behave like a normal human being don't you think- serious question-?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:43am

AG - are there any "normal" members here or at PA? Just let Aussie be. What is destroying this forum is this obsession with Aussie? Relationships is just one small sub-forum - there are so many other sub-forums to post in. If Aussie goes - who will be the next victim?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #15 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:51am

mantra wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:43am:
AG - are there any "normal" members here or at PA? Just let Aussie be. What is destroying this forum is this obsession with Aussie? Relationships is just one small sub-forum - there are so many other sub-forums to post in. If Aussie goes - who will be the next victim?

Aussie actively encourages and thrives on his self made notoriety- I don't feel sorry for him- he invites it and enjoys it- there would be no next victim that I can see- this is a peaceful forum of good pp- might be useful to encourage aussie to pull his head in - you have no idea how out of control he is-I have seen his antics at Monks with his tribe of monkeys- he is NO innocent- he was banned for revealing details of a member- prior to that he was outed with his real name and picture and not a week before that pmed me to say he had been stalking me in Facebook wtf- sticking up for this person is a waste of time- he can change but refuses too-  Shocked

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #16 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:04am

In decline from what?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #17 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:07am

Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:51am:
ussie actively encourages and thrives on his self made notoriety- I don't feel sorry for him- he invites it and enjoys it- there would be no next victim that I can see- this is a peaceful forum of good pp- might be useful to encourage aussie to pull his head in - you have no idea how out of control he is-I have seen his antics at Monks with his tribe of monkeys- he is NO innocent- he was banned for revealing details of a member- prior to that he was outed with his real name and picture and not a week before that pmed me to say he had been stalking me in Facebook wtf- sticking up for this person is a waste of time- he can change but refuses too-  Shocked

Quite a few members here and on PA actively thrive on their "notoriety". There are members here who are far worse than Aussie. They have disclosed personal information on a regular basis for years and have posted real photos of  members for everyone to see. These people are still here. This business about Aussie disclosing personal information about Muso is a joke and a witch hunt.

I've seen real photos of members plus personal details of their residence posted here and on PA on more than one occasion yet these members haven't been banned permanently. AG - your photo was once posted publicly. Skippy's real name was posted on PA. Have you both forgotten who the perpetrators were? Why call for Aussie's blood when there are still members who break so many rules yet have immunity to every foul word and disclosure of information they produce.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:22am

mantra wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:07am:
Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:51am:
ussie actively encourages and thrives on his self made notoriety- I don't feel sorry for him- he invites it and enjoys it- there would be no next victim that I can see- this is a peaceful forum of good pp- might be useful to encourage aussie to pull his head in - you have no idea how out of control he is-I have seen his antics at Monks with his tribe of monkeys- he is NO innocent- he was banned for revealing details of a member- prior to that he was outed with his real name and picture and not a week before that pmed me to say he had been stalking me in Facebook wtf- sticking up for this person is a waste of time- he can change but refuses too-  Shocked

Quite a few members here and on PA actively thrive on their "notoriety". There are members here who are far worse than Aussie. They have disclosed personal information on a regular basis for years and have posted real photos of  members for everyone to see. These people are still here. This business about Aussie disclosing personal information about Muso is a joke and a witch hunt.

I've seen real photos of members plus personal details of their residence posted here and on PA on more than one occasion yet these members haven't been banned permanently. AG - your photo was once posted publicly. Skippy's real name was posted on PA. Have you both forgotten who the perpetrators were? Why call for Aussie's blood when there are still members who break so many rules yet have immunity to every foul word and disclosure of information they produce.

I am talking about Aussie here- if he didn't follow pp around being an asshole and thinking he is some kind of clever dick when in actual fact he is just plain nasty- Mantra he has done nothing but run me down in his place for 2 years now and let trolls abuse me with lies and viciousness when he has he banned me from there over nothing- he hosted that vicious crap about me and then stalked me in FB- there is a good reason I cant stand him- he is pure vindictiveness - we have both known him a long time- you know what he is really like and so do I- so lets stop talking about him-its going nowhere
There is no one here worse than Aussie - he has a long long record of stalking pp- not just me and Muso- many many pp-and yet he is his little cave whining to everyone how hard done by he is - how horrible those pp are who released his details- I think he is just jealous they beat him at his own game -
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:29am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:58am

so what can WE ALL do about it?????

by the look of this YES ozpol is in decline..

you do all realise its the quality of the membership that makes a forum Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thats right its US that make or break it..

so what can we do to lift it back  into being a must go to forum???

disagreeing without the usual abuse!

could be a start

its good to see mantra posting  we need more girls here

and who knows maybe muso will pop in and set the record straight.. Smiley

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:22am

Vic knows how to read the skid marks the Turd Sorter leaves behind so no worries ...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:32am

AiA wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 7:22am:
Vic knows how to read the skid marks the Turd Sorter leaves behind so no worries ...

it shouldnt be left to ONE person    we are all responsible for the way this forum is going...

we are not "kids" AiA.....come on!!!!

some of us need to learn to "walk away"... the petty tit for tat and constant stalking...is destroying this place..

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:16am

Dear Cods,
this forum will be OK - don't be so pessimistic.

Happy New Year.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:01pm

Aussie: sortin' turds and takin' names ...

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #24 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:11pm

God I'm so glad I stayed away from OzPol for the past 3 days.

Why?

It was important that I remained migraine-free.  Undecided  Sad Huh Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:25pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:11pm:

Why?

well then... lisa what do you suggest we do make it more pleasant....

dont forget   it take two to tango pet..

do we want to sound like an echo of monks shed???..

think before you answer that one?...

the way I see it  we just have a bigger variety of topics than there.....

but some boards are no more than one giant whingefest and or BITCHfest..... nothing is resolved and nothing changes...

people get banned and come back same as before....

they have no expectations put on their behavior   so it really is up to US the MEMBERS..

fancy grown ups needing monitors... Grin Grin

in fact they DEMAND MONITORING.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

is that because they are too lazy to monitor themselves...

or maybe  just maybe their giant egos  make them believe they do not have a thing to change...and or monitor........really! Smiley

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:32pm

Cods, wake up!  Look at who is always making just about everything about "Aussie."

Link.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:38pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Cods, wake up!  Look at who is always making just about everything about "Aussie."

Link.

You seem to have forgotten your lies in the Turd Tank - we haven't!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:39pm

Super Nova wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:54pm:
All forums are in decline with the new technology plus twitter, facebook, WhatsApp is very big, everyone uses it.

As to those I think you refer to as long as they keep it in relationshits, we can all ignore it and it's winged monkeys rants, lies and vendettas.

Awesomly stated  Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:40pm

Why?

You ain't the only one, sweetheart.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:40pm:

Why?

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/17967-Audience-Clapping-Gif.gif

Just because you Christian bashing thread got blown out of the water.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #31 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:41pm

cods wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:25pm:

Why?

well then... lisa what do you suggest we do make it more pleasant....

dont forget   it take two to tango pet..

do we want to sound like an echo of monks shed???..

think before you answer that one?...

the way I see it  we just have a bigger variety of topics than there.....

but some boards are no more than one giant whingefest and or BITCHfest..... nothing is resolved and nothing changes...

people get banned and come back same as before....

they have no expectations put on their behavior   so it really is up to US the MEMBERS..

fancy grown ups needing monitors... Grin Grin

in fact they DEMAND MONITORING.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

is that because they are too lazy to monitor themselves...

or maybe  just maybe their giant egos  make them believe they do not have a thing to change...and or monitor........really! Smiley

Awesomly stated  Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:56pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:40pm:

Why?

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/17967-Audience-Clapping-Gif.gif

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #33 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 3:02pm

^^^^^ why OzPol is in decline.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:20pm

AiA wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:32pm:

Link.

You seem to have forgotten your lies in the Turd Tank - we haven't!

MY MOTTO IS

TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

because one forum lowers itself

doesnt mean
OZPOL HAS TO FOLLOW SUIT..

what is it with OZPOL MEMBERS   Angry Angry Angry

they must retaliate at all costs....

if a MONKEY was throwing his poo at you

would you throw yours at him?????

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssss

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:22pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:39pm:
Super Nova wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:54pm:

Awesomly stated  Smiley

ITS NOT THE FORUM 

STOOOOOOPID..

ITS THE MEMBERSHIP>>

jeeeeeeesssssssssuuuuusssssssssssssssss

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #36 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:08pm

AiA wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:01pm:

rofl  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #37 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:10pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:08pm:

Hilarous visual hey  Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #38 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:11pm

cods wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:58am:
so what can WE ALL do about it?????

by the look of this YES ozpol is in decline..

you do all realise its the quality of the membership that makes a forum Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thats right its US that make or break it..

so what can we do to lift it back  into being a must go to forum???

disagreeing without the usual abuse!

could be a start

its good to see mantra posting  we need more girls here

and who knows maybe muso will pop in and set the record straight.. Smiley

we certainly do great to see mantra posting

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:19pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:10pm:

....and on it drones...just about everything is about good ol' "Aussie."  FD ought to be paying me.
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:25pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:20pm

not another aussie thread please....his ego is big enough dont you think?

AiA give it a rest

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:20pm

I almost never agree with aussie..

but 10 out of 10 to you sir.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #42 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:07pm

Cods, all you have to do is change your name: problem solved  Wink

Don’t be a prude ,..
Go on!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #43 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:43pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:10pm:

yep  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:45pm

Why?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:58pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 6:07pm:
Cods, all you have to do is change your name: problem solved  Wink

Don’t be a prude ,..
Go on!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ok   you win..Ill bite!

what you talkin about willis?

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #46 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:14pm

That was from some US show with the little black kid wasn't it?

Family Ties? Something like that.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #47 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:22pm

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:28pm

There's that aweful smell again.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #49 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:31pm

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #50 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:28pm:

Yes you should be more careful.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:35pm

Geriatric queef?    Undecided

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #52 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:35pm:

Nah.  It is the smell of a dead set, genuine stalker who picked the wrong target.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #53 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:43pm

Aussie,

Keep your comments to your protected little sub-forum where you make accusations about people you ban from there with no right of reply. Bring it out in the open and you will be contested.

That's a good boy, go back to sort those .... what do that call it.....
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:48pm by Super Nova »  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:50pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:38pm:

Nah.  It is the smell of a dead set, genuine stalker who picked the wrong target.

I think you might be right.

Wink

(still smells queefy, though)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #55 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:07pm

Super Nova wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:14pm:

That was from some US show with the little black kid wasn't it?

Family Ties? Something like that.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid I think- narrp he was the guy who ate 50 eggs lol

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #56 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:13pm

is this an open declaration of a nose picking  war Aussie- all done and dusted wanker- and there aint jackshit you can do about it- so get back in your box  Cool

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:15pm

Ain't that the truth    Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #58 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:17pm

Only a member/members from Political Animal (Islam) would write up such a Topic.
Go back to your own Forum if you ain't happy with this one.
ya Turdles! Angry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #59 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:18pm

Speaking of OzPol in decline....

Jasin wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:51pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:07pm:
Wu Ting Feng wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 8:02pm:
Does Gordy finger moths as well?  Are you available Agnes.  I mean, you know, single and ready to partay.

Grin

no Jasin- now get lost you horrible creep

"Listen here. You better light your tampon and blow your box apart. It's the only bang you'll ever get sweetheart"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:21pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:18pm:

Does Gordy finger moths as well?  Are you available Agnes.  I mean, you know, single and ready to partay.

Grin

"Listen here. You better light your tampon and blow your box apart. It's the only bang you'll ever get sweetheart"

Classic Aussie movie.

Traitor.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #61 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:44pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:18pm:

Grin

Don't act too high and might Lube Job.
Go back some posts to see 'why' I posted that and I would like to see what you have to say then.

Of course you don't have anything to say.
[edit] - such 'deceitful' actions as not 'publishing the full story' smells a bit like what Hillary Clinton would do.
You're a TROLL from PA Islam. Tongue Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #62 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:45pm

Totally spot on Lisa-  this a political Forum not a dating site-  Roll Eyes he gets bit confused I think

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #63 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:47pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:45pm:
Totally spot on Lisa-  this a political Forum not a dating site-  Roll Eyes he gets bit confused I think

Coming from a neurotic who thinks every new member is me hitting on her. Roll Eyes

Where's the apology? Huh

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #64 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:48pm

Freediver might have to remind him of that I suppose....

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #65 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:58pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:48pm:

You both still can't afford me - so rattle off like snakes somewhere else.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #66 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 10:07pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:58pm:

not a problem toothless old Jasin- back to the nursing home with you now-bitter party of one- your Milo is waiting

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #67 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 10:30pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 10:07pm:
Jasin wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 9:58pm:

not a problem toothless old Jasin- back to the nursing home with you now-bitter party of one- your Milo is waiting

It's only funny watching you trying to write something funny. Grin Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:15am

did you know

ozpol members are infact all..

horrible people.

+

dregs of society..

the great unwashed in fact..

why anyone would strive to mix with such riffraff is beyond me... Cheesy Cheesy

perhaps our honorable gmods could make sure they never have to face that fate!

that way we will all be happier..

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #69 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:21am

Don't fret, just the mating call for the bloke with Hyperosmia. Grin

yoo_hoo1.gif (21 KB | 7 )
yoo_hoo1.gif

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:33am

not fretting nef..

just cant figure why anyone would want to mix with the great "unclean" its a frightful thought!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #71 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:54am

Tongue Cool Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:23am

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:21am:
Don't fret, just the mating call for the bloke with Hyperosmia. Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #73 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:39am

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 11:33am

Jones, do people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum deserve to be banned for life from this Forum?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #75 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:54pm

~

Aussie_003.jpg (38 KB | 16 )
Aussie_003.jpg

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #76 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:55pm

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #77 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:59pm

You schit all right, and I want to see people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum banned for life from this Forum.

Do you know anyone who did exactly that?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #78 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:20pm

grow up dhead- you stalked  me want to talk about that  ? leave if you are not happy here my advice to you

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #79 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:30pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:20pm:
grow up dhead- you stalked  me want to talk about that  ? leave if you are not happy here my advice to you

How about you Agnes.  Do you have the courage to answer this simple uncomplicated question responsively?

Do people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum should be banned for life from this Forum?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #80 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:32pm

Braggart!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #81 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:41pm

I want to see people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum banned for life from this Forum.

Do you know anyone who did exactly that, Neferti?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #82 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:43pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:30pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:20pm:

How about you Agnes.  Do you have the courage to answer this simple uncomplicated question responsively?

Do people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum should be banned for life from this Forum?

YES YOU SHOULD be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THIS FORUM STALKER- the hide of you of ALL PEOPLE harping on this topic - YOU shouldnt even be here now as far as I'm concerned- bugger off dhead

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #83 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:46pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:32pm:
Braggart!

That's all rubbish and lies Nef you do know that - aussie tell te truth/since when ? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:48pm

Agnes, do try to pay attention.  This question has nothing to do with me, so let's have your answer. 

Do you consider that people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum should be banned for life from this Forum?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #85 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:52pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:15am:
did you know

ozpol members are infact all..

horrible people.

+

dregs of society..

the great unwashed in fact..

why anyone would strive to mix with such riffraff is beyond me... Cheesy Cheesy

perhaps our honorable gmods could make sure they never have to face that fate!

that way we will all be happier..

Whatever you’re drinking ... I’m sure it’s worth throwing down the sink!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #86 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:40pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:46pm:
Braggart!

That's all rubbish and lies Nef you do know that - aussie tell te truth/since when ? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Actually, he bragged that he was School Captain (in that screenshot).  I did say "watch it, I know what High School you went to", which he had bragged about many times before, plus what a great swimmer, footballer and cricketer he was at school. HE started a topic on his 60th birthday at PA. Blah Blah.  On and on it goes.

People remember this stuff.

There is a whole lot of other stuff Aussie has bragged about over the last decade.  Undoubtedly some of it is just Big Noting himself, but there has to be an ounce of truth in some of it.

If you don't want people to Google and find you, don't go around telling all and sundry all about who you are, where you live, what you do for a crust, etcetera.  It is all there online. Especially legal stuff (which it free).

Aussie has harassed me for years, he got pay back.

That's the end of it as far as I am concerned.

Now, bugger off Aussie, go annoy somebody else.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #87 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:45pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:02pm:
Who has been poached Agnes?  And let's have your answer.

Do you consider that people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum should be banned for life from this Forum?

Aussie....why do you reckon FD plus The Team banned your sad and sorry arse from Freediver's other political site? Remember what you did to Carly who you stalked by posting her real details which you searched because you're a psychopath? The poor woman fled cyberspace....never to be seen again.

Please don't bring up YOUR old dirty washing for the rest of us to smell.

It always amazes me how passive aggressive stalkers never see the irony in what they post. 

It's incredible.....yet tragic to witness.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #88 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:45pm

Cool

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:49pm

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #90 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:51pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:48pm:
Agnes, do try to pay attention.  This question has nothing to do with me, so let's have your answer. 

Sounds like you are stalking people with that post Aussie!

Rather suprised you havent got another week or two holiday at The Turd Mound!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #91 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:52pm

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #92 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:59pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:51pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 1:48pm:

Sounds like you are stalking people with that post Aussie!

Rather suprised you havent got another week or two holiday at The Turd Mound!

He's well and truly past the week or two stage.

You need to think in terms of MONTHS  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #93 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:00pm

Shocked

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #94 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:04pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Braggart!

Actually, he bragged that he was School Captain (in that screenshot).  I did say "watch it, I know what High School you went to", which he had bragged about many times before, plus what a great swimmer, footballer and cricketer he was at school. HE started a topic on his 60th birthday at PA. Blah Blah.  On and on it goes.

There is a whole lot of other stuff Aussie has bragged about over the last decade.  Undoubtedly some of it is just Big Noting himself, but there has to be an ounce of truth in some of it.

If you don't want people to Google and find you, don't go around telling all and sundry all about who you are, where you live, what you do for a crust, etcetera.  It is all there online. Especially legal stuff (which it free).

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:06pm

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #96 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:11pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Braggart!

So, tell us Neferti....to what lengths exactly did you go to locate all that information which is personal to me....the material you posted in your Whatever Thread on the 5th November, 2017?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #97 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:14pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:45pm:

Aussie....why do you reckon FD plus The Team banned your sad and sorry arse from Freediver's other political site? Remember what you did to Carly who you stalked by posting her real details which you searched because you're a psychopath? The poor woman fled cyberspace....never to be seen again.

It always amazes me how passive aggressive stalkers never see the irony in what they post. 

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #98 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:14pm

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:15pm

CAN A GMOD SHUT THIS SLANGING MATCH DOWN PLEASE.

I seem to recall setanta giving me serve for taking a post and using it in threads that had no connection....

PLEASE DO SOMETHING SETANTA 

DONT JUST SIT THERE!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #100 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:17pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:15pm:
CAN A GMOD SHUT THIS SLANGING MATCH DOWN PLEASE.

I seem to recall setanta giving me serve for taking a post and using it in threads that had no connection....

PLEASE DO SOMETHING SETANTA 

DONT JUST SIT THERE!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

You do realize he'll probably join in Cods  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #101 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:17pm

Tongue

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #102 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:18pm

Cods, what do you reckon?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:27pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:18pm:

you are all as bad as each other...

every post the same..

nasty and almost incoherent .

smug oneupmanship   that makes me sick....

turn every thread into a cat fight..ugly pictures by ugly people...

who think they are better than everyone else..

dont bother asking me to contribute to your whining...

you sir have gone in search of my REAL name and email address... and dont deny it..

I have the emails to prove it...I never gave you my email address......yet I have over 30 emails from you..

I do well know, you are just as capable of researching out anyone you have it in for...

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #104 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:14pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 2:45pm:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:27pm:

every post the same..

you sir have gone in search of my REAL name and email address... and dont deny it..

I have the emails to prove it...I never gave you my email address......yet I have over 30 emails from you..

I do well know, you are just as capable of researching out anyone you have it in for...

But you just did.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #106 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:29pm

every post the same..

Game Set and Match!

Thank you Cods  Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #107 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:30pm

Cods....report it.

To Freediver.

He'll be Interested. Trust me on this.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #108 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:31pm

Quote:
I never gave you my email address......

Yes you sure did cods, and I have emails from you as well.

Can I have your answer to this question which has nothing to do with any personality.  It is a policy issue.

Herbert had no problem at all giving a direct and responsive answer, as others have done:

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #109 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:32pm

Well I must say...it's been fun.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:32pm

lisa   you have trashed this thread as well...

and so it goes on and on and on...

dont you people ever draw breath!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #111 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:32pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:29pm:

every post the same..

Game Set and Match!

Thank you Cods  Smiley

REPORT THIS TO FREEDIVER ASAP CODS.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:35pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:31pm:
Quote:

Can I have your answer to this question which has nothing to do with any personality.  It is a policy issue.

Herbert had no problem at all giving a direct and responsive answer, as others have done:

you searched it out after I like a fool joined your own forum   that you PMd me and asked me to join...

yes you did....you searched it out.. and like a fool I had used my real address.. I didnt know any better in those days..

dont anyone join anything aussie asks you to join...

it how he gains info on you....

and then lies about it....OMG..

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:36pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:32pm:
lisa   you have trashed this thread as well...

and so it goes on and on and on...

dont you people ever draw breath!

Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #114 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:37pm

Oh God!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #115 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:39pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:11pm:
So, tell us Neferti....to what lengths exactly did you go to locate all that information which is personal to me....the material you posted in your Whatever Thread on the 5th November, 2017?

I used Google, of course!!! Doesn't everybody? Found your High School, checked past students for School Captain and there you were. Took me about 10 minutes. Simple.

Google your own name and see what comes up, you might be amazed.  Grin Grin

Cheers!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:40pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:35pm:
Quote:

you searched it out after I like a fool joined your own forum   that you PMd me and asked me to join...

yes you did....you searched it out.. and like a fool I had used my real address.. I didnt know any better in those days..

So, you now admit that you gave me your email address and that I did not stalk you to get it.  Thanks for that admission.

When you signed up at fairbloodydinkum, you agreed, as part of the terms of registration, that Admin (me) could contact you via the email address you used to register.

So, you can abandon this latest attempt to smear me, cods.

Wake up.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #117 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:40pm

Quote:

and then lies about it....OMG

Aussie has yet again been exposed.

Cods....you're not the 1st victim he's done this to. And given Aussie's shocking online history...you won't be the last  Cry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #118 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:40pm

Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:42pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:39pm:

I used Google, of course!!! Doesn't everybody? Found your High School, checked past students for School Captain and there you were. Took me about 10 minutes. Simple.

Cheers!

...and how did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #120 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:43pm

every post the same..

I do well know, you are just as capable of researching out anyone you have it in for.

when you sign up to HBS Guy they immediately go looking for a way to extract personal info through your email address ( they did it to me ) - as you have now found out cods- no one can trust these old bastards/buzzards they are a security risk- he(  Arsie) went looking for me in  Facebook and had the hide to pm me here and ask if ********* was me  ????   Shocked Shocked Shocked now that we all know now who this asshole is he might not be so inquistive next time

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #121 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:44pm

Cry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:44pm

Cheers!

good on you for fezzing up nef...

Mr Google has so much info    its saves anyone from pretending to start a new forum and asking people to join   in the hope of getting a real address inadvertently   and then using it... Angry Angry Angry..

and for those at m onks place busily reading every word..

I HAVE NOT REPORTED A SOUL...

not one.. the loudest noise I have made is in this thread..

you talk about others making false statements.. but I see you are not afraid of doing that yourselves...

I dont kn ow who the worst dobber is on here..  Angrymaybe its time they had a New Years List

you behave like children   lets start treating you like them

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #123 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:45pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:40pm:
Quote:

Cods....you're not the 1st victim he's done this to. And given Aussie's shocking online history...you won't be the last  Cry

I am reporting him to Freediver !!!!!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #124 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:46pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:43pm:

every post the same..

I do well know, you are just as capable of researching out anyone you have it in for.

when you sign up to HBS Guy they immediately go looking for a way to extract personal info through your email address ( they did it to me ) - as you have now found out cods- no one can trust these old bartards they are a security risk- he(  Arsie) went looking for me in  Facebook and had the hide to pm me here and ask if ********* was me  ????   Shocked Shocked Shocked now that we all know now who this asshole is he might not be so inquisitive next time

Ladies....by all means please continue.

I'm currently preparing the relevant dossier for MIFreediver  Cool

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:47pm

agnes I will give monk his due   he warned me to fix it a long time ago.. by the time he told me never give anyone my real address it was of course too late...

if people use things like FACEBOOK.. good god   what on earth do they expect...

it isnt something I use...too childish for me....

did I just say that? Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:49pm

lisa please stop its history...he doesnt email now and he knows why!!!!!!! dont you aussie?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #127 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:50pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:44pm:

Cheers!

Mr Google has so much info    its saves anyone from pretending to start a new forum and asking people to join   in the hope of getting a real address inadvertently   and then using it... Angry Angry Angry..

you talk about others making false statements.. but I see you are not afraid of doing that yourselves...

I dont kn ow who the worst dobber is on here..  Angrymaybe its time they had a New Years List

I treat ALL children with respect.

Now back to the serious issues at hand....Cods you need to report to Freediver what Aussie has done to you whilst attempting to poach you from OzPol.

Freediver needs to know exactly what's happened.

Ok?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #128 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:51pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:49pm:
lisa please stop its history...he doesnt email now and he knows why!!!!!!! dont you aussie?

Sure, you asked me not to.  So, I haven't. 

Why did you attempt to smear me with the suggestion I sought out your email address when in fact, you gave it to me, and expressly agreed  that I could contact you using it?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #129 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:51pm

Ummm no.

It's current.

It was only revealed now. In passing.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #130 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:52pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:50pm:
cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:44pm:

Cheers!

I treat ALL children with respect.

Now back to the serious issues at hand....Cods you need to report to Freediver what Aussie has done to you whilst attempting to poach you from OzPol.

Freediver needs to know exactly what's happened.

Ok?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:53pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:47pm:
agnes I will give monk his due   he warned me to fix it a long time ago.. by the time he told me never give anyone my real address it was of course too late...

Once again, cods and I agree on something.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #132 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:54pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:51pm:

Why did you attempt to smear me with the suggestion I sought out your email address when in fact, you gave it to me, and expressly agreed  that I could contact you using it?

LIES

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #133 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:53pm:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:56pm

so how did you get it in the first place????>..

I DID NOT GIVE IT TOO YOU..

and I distinctly recall you telling me how you found it...

Angry Angry Angry Angry

we are talking about YOU researching out other members personal details...

you talk as if you would never ever do that

I am saying thats bulldust..

you wont put them up here for the simple reason you have called for anyone that does gets a LIFE BAN>>..

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #135 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:57pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:45pm:
Quote:

You need to.

Freediver needs to know how this serial online passive aggressive psychopath operates covertly via OzPol's blessed PM facility.

What you don't know is that he's done the same to a few others.

I'll be sending my own PM to Freediver. With those details.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #136 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:01pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:54pm:

LIES

UTTER LIES even.

He's not gonna get away with it though.

I've got some interesting info that I'm sure Freediver will very much welcome.

Aussie has a pattern....recurring pattern even. And it's screaming out for Freediver's attention.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #137 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:02pm

Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #138 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:02pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:56pm:

Angry Angry Angry Angry

you wont put them up here for the simple reason you have called for anyone that does gets a LIFE BAN>>..

cods, how the heck do you reckon I got it if you did not give it to me?

You did when you registered at fairbloodydinkum, and when you registered, you expressly gave me (Admin there) permission to contact you via that email address.

I did contact you using that addy.  You, much later, and at about this time of day, withdrew your permission, and so, I stopped contacting you via that address, as you have just admitted.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #139 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:06pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:42pm:
...and how did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

I told you, Google. You should get some lessons in using Google from your so-called IT experts.  It was ALL online and FREE.

Now bugger off.  Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #140 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:10pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:06pm:

I told you, Google. You should get some lessons in using Google from your so-called IT experts.  It was ALL online and FREE.

Now bugger off.  Angry

How did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #141 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:16pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:10pm:

Now bugger off.  Angry

How did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.
Your picture was on Facebook. You had already posted a cropped picture of the beard, here at OzPol.  Boy are you DUMB.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #142 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:53pm:

Jebus, I’ve been broken into posting shite I shouldn’t have posted!

It’s a reality but only for dickheads like me!

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #143 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:20pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:16pm:

Now bugger off.  Angry

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.
Your picture was on Facebook. You had already posted a cropped picture of the beard, here at OzPol.  Boy are you DUMB.

so....you went to FaceBook after checking archives at the High School.  What else Neferti?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #144 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:20pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:01pm:

LIES

UTTER LIES even.

Aussie has a pattern....recurring pattern even. And it's screaming out for Freediver's attention.

PM to FD now sent  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #145 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:21pm

Now bugger off.  Angry

Intention... I think that forms part of law  Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #146 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:21pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:20pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:01pm:

LIES

UTTER LIES even.

PM to FD now sent  Lips Sealed

You feel like a woman yet?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #147 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:21pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:57pm:
Quote:

You need to.

Freediver needs to know how this serial online passive aggressive psychopath operates covertly via OzPol's blessed PM facility.

I've now sent my PM Agnes.

You need to speak up and tell your story to FD also.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #148 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:23pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:20pm:

Now bugger off.  Angry

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.

so....you went to FaceBook after checking archives at the High School.  What else Neferti?

You probably don’t want to know: there’s psychos out there who don’t use drugs!

They have many slave girlfriends or else the family cops it!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:23pm

Now bugger off.  Angry

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.

Wow!  Major stalking.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #150 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:24pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:21pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:57pm:
Quote:

You need to.

I've now sent my PM Agnes.

You need to speak up and tell your story to FD also.

All Heil the great Lisa or else  Angry

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #151 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:26pm

No.  I SAID I just used
GOOGLE

Stop looking so pathetic.  I have answered your question (several times)
I USED GOOGLE
. try it.

You are rather stupid, aren't you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #152 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:28pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:23pm:

Now bugger off.  Angry

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.

I reckon Neferti should tell us where else she went to get what she posted about me on the 5th November, 2017. 

Tell us what you did after going to the High School archives, Google and FaceBook?

Neferti, obviously you used Google as your search engine.  What other sites did you search using Google after you got the harvest from the High School and FaceBook?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #153 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:29pm

Neferti reckons she’s pretty Perti: we all know how this story ends!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #154 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:28pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:23pm:

Now bugger off.  Angry

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.

I reckon Neferti should tell us where else she went to get what she posted about me on the 5th November, 2017. 

Tell us what you did after going to the High School archives, Google and FaceBook?

She’s a femo mate: no good stories after that Fact!

I would cross the street as soon as I saw that iconically gnarled face of the femo Nazi!

...um, like everyone else that clung to a better life!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #155 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:32pm

I GIVE UP.  I smacking USED GOOGLE.

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

YOU SURE ARE AN UGLY nice person.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #156 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:34pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:32pm:

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #157 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:47pm

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

Come on Neferti....wasn't it you who used the Guest posting facility at Monk's place to brag about how you managed to get all that stuff....which.....ironically proved that I have never lied about my stuff.

Tell us what you did to get it all.  Yes, Google was your search engine.  Carry on from this point:

1.  You found the High School.
2.  You searched its archives and came up with my name.
3.  You went to FaceBook.....found my page and photo.
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Come on, tell us how clever you were.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #158 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:00pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:47pm:

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

Come on Neferti....wasn't it you who used the Guest posting facility at Monk's place to brag about how you managed to get all that stuff....which.....ironically proved that I have never lied about my stuff.

Tell us what you did to get it all.  Yes, Google was your search engine.  Carry on from this point:

1.  You found the High School.
2.  You searched its archives and came up with my name.
3.  You went to FaceBook.....found my page and photo.
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Come on, tell us how clever you were.

Yes Nef- fall into that big bear trap that Inspector Arsie just set for you-    Grin   Aussie has only just got over the fact that he can screen shot stuff so he gets excited by  the inconsequential let it be said- so hilarious so if you say anything incriminating it wont mean poo anyway even if he does capture it- its all done and dusted- is so thicccckkkkk ---- hi Moth Ballss     Wink

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #159 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:07pm

Nef, don't respond to aussie's questions anymore, he is playing a game of entrapment with you to get you banned.

You provided more than I would have. Aussie provided personal details of himself over the years, a quick google search found him and exposed him.

A problem of his own making. No stalking required. he will not take responsibility for his own part in this. For a man that spends so much time talking about personal information protection he is the most open in sharing his personal snippets which doesn't sound like someone really worrying about their anonymity now does it.

Was this all part of his plan or is he really that stupid. I am undecided on this point. Either way, the truth about this person verifies what many have thought, ... I will leave it there...... a scumbag on these forum, a scumbag in real life.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:16pm

Super Nova wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:07pm:
Nef, don't respond to aussie's questions anymore, he is playing a game of entrapment with you to get you banned.

You provided more than I would have. Aussie provided personal details of himself over the years, a quick google search found him and exposed him.

A problem of his own making. No stalking required. he will not take responsibility for his own part in this. For a man that spends so much time talking about personal information protection he is the most open in sharing his personal snippets which doesn't sound like someone really worrying about their anonymity now does it.

Was this all part of his plan or is he really that stupid. I am undecided on this point. Either way, the truth about this person verifies what many have thought, ... I will leave it there...... a scumbag on these forum, a scumbag in real life.

and he is the one who wants to keep talking about it all..he wants it on the front page of every thread....

I dont give a toss about his name or facebook or picture...and I am sure the news on him wouldnt have been  of anything but a passing interest if that!!! accept he cant stop talking about it...

why do that if you dont like being talked about???????...

wouldnt any normal person shut up and let it die a natural death...

one can only believe this very nasty person has a dual agenda.. it isnt about where this info was found...or even about publishing it.. its about getting her permanently banned form ozpol..

I agree with sn nef.. say no more...you have served your time...you owe him nothing  let him be his usual bitter self.. and do his utmost to destroy this forum all by himself...

its all he wants   to close down ozpol...

bitter jealous and resentful...hes come back full of it..and then denies everything he has done in the past......its always someone else that did it....ALWAYS..
Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #161 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:34pm

Oh you saw through my obvious plan did you?  It is well known that criminals enjoy revealing how clever they were in committing their crimes.....especially criminal stalkers.  It is "funny" watching Neferti provide the evidence with confessions.  This is what is known from both here and at Monk's joint, and at the sewer.

1.  She worked out the likely year I was School Captain.
2.  Using Google, as she says, she went to that High School archives, and gets my name.  Everyone does that, don't they, Super Nova?
3.  So, she likely found that year's School Magazine in which I am named a 'zillion' times.  She scoured through it.  Everyone does that, don't they, Super Nova?  It's all quite normal for normal people to do, isn't it?
4.  She goes to FaceBook.  She puts in the name she got from the High School stalk.  Gee....bingo.  She saves the page and a photo from it.  All quite normal behaviour, yes, Super Nova.
5.  She goes to the sewer, and says.....'Look what I've found.'

Now this is where I suspect she got assistance from a person who is quite adept at ferreting out material from legal websites, or maybe she managed it all by herself.  I don't know so I reserve judgement on that.

6.  Maybe by herself or with the assistance of others, she gets a link to that ONE newspaper article.
7.  Maybe by herself or with the assistance of others she gets a link to ONE QCat case.

Big hugs at the sewer.

So....AiA starts posting references to my name.  You, Super Nova actually use my name, and you now sport an avatar at the sewer which proves you were part of it all.

Then....the pay off.

On the 5th November, 2017, Neferti starts a Thread here titled Whatever in which she quite deliberately and knowingly posts my name, my photo, my FaceBook page and a link to ONE newspaper article etc.

Is any of that the conduct of a normal person or is it the behaviour of a criminal stalker?

Ya see, Super Nova....I know the answer to that question.  You do to, and you were party to it.  And you reckon I am the grub. 

All that adds up to a permanent ban, or do you think otherwise, Super Nova. 

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #162 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:49pm

All that adds up to a permanent ban, or do you think otherwise, Super Nova. 

You are pissed off because your true nature in life has been revealed, that you are a scumbag and a liar.

Lesson here aussie is, don't share personal information if you want to protect your identity. A quick google search is not stalking no matter how you dress it up.

Why would people want to do this, well it is obvious, because of your own stalking behavior.
- Recording people IP addresses when you are admin and keeping them
- Continually threatening people over a long period of time
- You trying to find out other people identifies to cause them harm
- You cheering Monk on when he went into people real world to cause them harm or try to contact their employers to get them sacked

If people respected you and you didn't have a history of stalking yourself while trying to paint the image of your are holier than thou, no-one would bother.

You made your bed. You are responsible for your own reputation, it is a bad reputation, the knowledge of who you really are and your past misdeeds adds to a growing list of reasons why no-one should trust you.
Your sole purpose for keeping this going is revenge and you hate having no control over forums and you spend all your time nit picking the mods and trying to harm other peoples reputation or get them banned.

It is all a game to you. Well guess what..... you lost.

Build a bridge and get over it.

BTW, what brand of shaver do you use.... it is to laugh ... ha ha

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #163 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:50pm

Amen!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #164 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:59pm

Quote:
A quick google search is not stalking no matter how you dress it up.

Quick Google search?  Oh yeas, it's like having a quick 1000 cups of Dil Ma tea in the morning with breakfast.  Everyone does that, don't they?

You are truly a person of stuffed up principles, just like Neferti and AiA are, and as Herbert is honest enough to say....that sort of serious and quite deliberate, premeditated stalking and posting of personal information warrants a life time ban....'no parole.'

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #165 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:03pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:59pm:
Quote:

Quick Google search?  Oh yeas, it's like having a quick 1000 cups of Dil Ma tea in the morning with breakfast.  Everyone does that, don't they?

You are truly a person of stuffed up principles, just like Neferti and AiA are, and as Herbert is honest enough to say....that sort of serious and quite deliberate, premeditated stalking and posting of personal information warrants a life time ban....'no parole.'

Then ban yourself from the internet, follow your own principles.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:06pm

IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF

whats the problem???..

if you were named King of Pop   it would be there for all to read about even if it was 75 years ago..

the archives today are enormous...nothing will disappear again..

so as I ASKED>.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF..

what is the problem?..

if it was in the NEWS   and being school captain is hardly NEWS Roll Eyes...but if you insist on making that news public   expect at least one person to remember it...

YOU mentioned it in the first place in public..

you have your own little file on everyone  here you told us all that..

so you cant blame anyone else for having the same thing..

was it wrong of nef to disclose what she knew..  I think it was... has she been punished yes I think she has.

is she whinging about her punishment not that I have seen..

will she do it again.....?????????.. I doubt it...

will you ever stop trying to get her banned permanently..... I doubt it.. Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:10pm

Super Nova wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Quote:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he sure does stalk doesnt he?.....

I seem to recall he went in search  of  a facebook name he associated with agnes......

he then printed up the facebook name...and asked her personal questions about it..

but I am sure he will claim that isnt the same thing... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it sure looked premeditated.. Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #168 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:24pm

Quote:

The trouble is Aussie wants to severely punish pp for the very things he has done- we all know of at least one Aussie stalking incident me as well- he has never yet apologised for what he did to me and yet he wants a sorry for something I am supposed to have said as if he will ever get an apology from me- will you apologise for stalking me in Facebook aussie? or do you deny that you ever stalked me or should I take it else where?
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:15pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #169 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:32pm

I give up.  I am talking to people of zero intellect and/or basic principles.

I'll take the point elsewhere.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #170 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:41pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:32pm:

Good

Your surrender is noted.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:44pm

Now that's an understatement.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #172 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:49pm

Super Nova wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:41pm:

Good

Your surrender is noted.

That is by a country mile, very far from a surrender.  It is what I ought to have accepted long ago.....pointless expecting criminal stalkers and their accomplices and cheer squad (maybe you ought check that out Super Nova....you know....
USING GOOGLE
) to acknowkledge what they have done.  I had hoped for a different outcome.

As I said, I'll take it elsewhere, here. All I am dealing with here are sewer rats ~ SN, Neferti, Agnes and Jones who seek to protect their own hides and that of other sewer rats.
« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:39pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #173 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:16pm

and yet you live in the dung hill  one would have thought peeps of low intellect were the norm over there -enjoy   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #174 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:19pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:44pm:

you would know all about understatements pecca being one yourself-how are you going to admit to all your little fwends that you lust after Lisa- still lol

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #175 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:17pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:40pm:
Quote:

So, you now admit that you gave me your email address and that I did not stalk you to get it.  Thanks for that admission.

When you signed up at fairbloodydinkum, you agreed, as part of the terms of registration, that Admin (me) could contact you via the email address you used to register.

So, you can abandon this latest attempt to smear me, cods.

Wake up.

Does anyone see the trouble with Assholes treatment of cods here- he is saying to cods that because she signs up at f rou that it is normal practice for the admin to harrass a member via email- I did ask cods NOT to respond actually because what they were doing was wrong- they were using cods in the skullduggery they were involved in by that I mean to contact certain ppl  on their behalf and more -( more  30  emails from Aussie alone) and then there was the harrassment from MONK as well- they are treating cods like a fool because they know she may not be up to scratch on all things the internet and now he is further trying to pull the wool over her eyes- and pretend there was nothing wrong with what they did-

I ask you when have you ever signed up to a forum and had daily emails from the admin asking your to do things for him regards their bullshit plans and schemes when has that EVER happened - she was upset by a lot of it she told me- you can imagine the stuff they wanted from her ? 

They used cods- unforgivable-

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #176 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:37pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:19pm:

you would know all about understatements pecca being one yourself-how are you going to admit to all your little fwends that you lust after Lisa- still lol

Well Groggy has fierce competition I'm afraid.😂😂😂

Aussie is busy lusting after me over in his Relationshits forum.

Why oh whyyyyy is it that ONLY the fat old ugly unemployed tossers of cyberspace like Arssie & Groggy come running after me Agnes  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #177 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:37pm

Tongue

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #178 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:47pm

« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:52pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #179 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:49pm

Aussie,

I'd prefer that a Member's name not appear in Tread Titles.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #180 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:09pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:37pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:19pm:

Well Groggy has fierce competition I'm afraid.😂😂😂

Aussie is busy lusting after me over in his Relationshits forum.

Why oh whyyyyy is it that ONLY the fat old ugly unemployed tossers of cyberspace like Arssie & Groggy come running after me Agnes
  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Beats me I want to know the same thing Grin Grin Grin  I wont fight you for aussie ( not Jasin either ) though and no even Monk wont get a look in- not into garden gnomes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #181 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:47pm:

your best work yet - SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #182 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:13pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:10pm:
Quote:

I seem to recall he went in search  of  a facebook name he associated with agnes......

he then printed up the facebook name...and asked her personal questions about it..

but I am sure he will claim that isnt the same thing... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It was cods- but he backed the wrong horse didnt he? Im sure he most often does-

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:50pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:02pm:
cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:56pm:

Angry Angry Angry Angry

cods, how the heck do you reckon I got it if you did not give it to me?

You did when you registered at fairbloodydinkum, and when you registered, you expressly gave me (Admin there) permission to contact you via that email address.

I did contact you using that addy.  You, much later, and at about this time of day, withdrew your permission, and so, I stopped contacting you via that address, as you have just admitted.

I DID NOT GIVE IT TO YOU WITTINGLY...

AND WELL YOU KNOW IT YOU CREEP....

WHAT AN A.HOLE YOU REALLY ARE... ..

you make me ill you really do..

I will now sit back and watch them say the worst they can say about you...I DONT CARE   I will never ask for a thread to be removed because your best pal monk asks me too...

you sir are on your own.. KARMA mate it will come round and give you another serve real soon...

and I will applaud loudly...

I did not withdraw permission I never gave you personally in the first place..

I HAD TO THREATEN IF YOU DIDNT STOP HOUNDING ME  VIA MY PRIVATE ADDRESS I WOULD CONTACT FD...

now deny that...

because its all here in writing and I am prepared to send it to fd along with all your emails..

I am sick of your lies...   and I am prepared to do something about it..... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:12pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Quote:

It was cods- but he backed the wrong horse didnt he? Im sure he most often does-

agnes he has gloated about doing just that a couple of times.. tracking you around facebook... you know how smart he is.. Angry Angry Angry

he does facebook for crying out loud....thats how lonely he is.

perhaps his little mate can get through to him he needs medical help.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #186 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:25pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:12pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Quote:

agnes he has gloated about doing just that a couple of times.. tracking you around facebook... you know how smart he is.. Angry Angry Angry

he does facebook for crying out loud....thats how lonely he is.

perhaps his little mate can get through to him he needs medical help.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yep and he couldnt be any more stupid if he had a lobotomy- he wonders why no one has any sympathy for him- least of all me

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #187 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:31pm

Quote:

Unless you are illiterate.....you did wittingly give me permission when you registered at my Forum.  Are you illiterate, cods?

Quote:
I will now sit back and watch them say the worst they can say about you...I DONT CARE   I will never ask for a thread to be removed because your best pal monk asks me too...

you sir are on your own.. KARMA mate it will come round and give you another serve real soon...

So, you congratulate and applaud criminal stalkers, and people whose arse can be sued off?  Perhaps even yours.  Wake up cods.  As Herbert has so rightly said, deliberately revealing the name, the photo, the FaceBook page and other material about a Forum Member on social media deserves a life time ban as the 'ultimate sin'...'No parole.'  He is 100% correct, and not alone in having that view.  Strange, that you don't see it the same way.

Quote:

Yes you did.  That is a fact.  When you registered at my Forum, you expressly agreed that I could contact you via the email addy you used to register.  That is the case in most places, probably including here.  Is it my fault you agreed.....or yours?  You were free to decline, and that would have been that.

Quote:
I HAD TO THREATEN IF YOU DIDNT STOP HOUNDING ME  VIA MY PRIVATE ADDRESS I WOULD CONTACT FD...

now deny that...

Why would I? That is true.  You did threaten me.  I confirm that.

Quote:
because its all here in writing and I am prepared to send it to fd along with all your emails..

I am sick of your lies...   and I am prepared to do something about it..... Angry Angry Angry

Go for it cods.   

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #188 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:40pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:31pm:
Quote:

Unless you are illiterate.....you did wittingly give me permission when you registered at my Forum.  Are you illiterate, cods?

Quote:

So, you congratulate and applaud criminal stalkers, and people whose arse can be sued off?  Perhaps even yours.  Wake up cods.  As Herbert has so rightly said, deliberately revealing the name, the photo, the FaceBook page and other material about a Forum Member on social media deserves a life time ban as the 'ultimate sin'...'No parole.'  He is 100% correct, and not alone in having that view.  Strange, that you don't see it the same way.
if she does its nothing to do with you- I am sure a lot of pp in here applauded what happened you- make no mistake

Quote:

Yes you did.  That is a fact.  When you registered at my Forum, you expressly agreed that I could contact you via the email addy you used to register.  That is the case in most places, probably including here.  Is it my fault you agreed.....or yours?  You were free to decline, and that would have been that.

Quote:

now deny that...

well the old creep has no respect for anyone cods - he thinks he can tak advantage of you and its all fair game- I have never in all my time as a member ever been contacted by FD for a single thing- why were you harrassing cods through email
?
Why would I? That is true.  You did threaten me.  I confirm that.

Quote:

Go for it cods. 

I hope cods does and we will help her- I will encourage her to post the emails in the tavern- there are things  in those emails  pp here need too see isnt there aussie??? we now have your express permission and will do so

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #189 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 12:34am

Aussie,

You are soooo into rules.

Why do you break RULE 6.

6.       Asking/suggesting/promoting Bans:

From the 23rd July, 2017, I will be hiding/deleting any Thread commenced here or moved here if the purpose is to ask or suggest or promote that a person be banned.  Same will apply to any posts of that kind that I see.

7.      As MOD, I am entitled to be a wanker so that no rule applies to me. I am king off my domain. I rule with an iron fist so kneel before me if you want my protection. The rules are for you peasants.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print