fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: ozpol in decline
Reply #180 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:09pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:37pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:19pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:44pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:32pm:
I give up.  I am talking to people of zero intellect and/or basic principles.

I'll take the point elsewhere.

Now that's an understatement.

you would know all about understatements pecca being one yourself-how are you going to admit to all your little fwends that you lust after Lisa- still lol

Well Groggy has fierce competition I'm afraid.😂😂😂

Aussie is busy lusting after me over in his Relationshits forum.

Why oh whyyyyy is it that ONLY the fat old ugly unemployed tossers of cyberspace like Arssie & Groggy come running after me Agnes
  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Beats me I want to know the same thing Grin Grin Grin  I wont fight you for aussie ( not Jasin either ) though and no even Monk wont get a look in- not into garden gnomes

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #181 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:47pm:

your best work yet - SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #182 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:13pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:10pm:
Super Nova wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:59pm:
Quote:
A quick google search is not stalking no matter how you dress it up.

Quick Google search?  Oh yeas, it's like having a quick 1000 cups of Dil Ma tea in the morning with breakfast.  Everyone does that, don't they?

You are truly a person of stuffed up principles, just like Neferti and AiA are, and as Herbert is honest enough to say....that sort of serious and quite deliberate, premeditated stalking and posting of personal information warrants a life time ban....'no parole.'

Then ban yourself from the internet, follow your own principles.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

he sure does stalk doesnt he?.....

I seem to recall he went in search  of  a facebook name he associated with agnes......

he then printed up the facebook name...and asked her personal questions about it..

but I am sure he will claim that isnt the same thing... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it sure looked premeditated.. Cheesy Cheesy

It was cods- but he backed the wrong horse didnt he? Im sure he most often does-

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:50pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #184 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:10pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:02pm:
cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:56pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:51pm:
cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:49pm:
lisa please stop its history...he doesnt email now and he knows why!!!!!!! dont you aussie?

Sure, you asked me not to.  So, I haven't. 

Why did you attempt to smear me with the suggestion I sought out your email address when in fact, you gave it to me, and expressly agreed  that I could contact you using it?

so how did you get it in the first place????>..

I DID NOT GIVE IT TOO YOU..

and I distinctly recall you telling me how you found it...

Angry Angry Angry Angry

we are talking about YOU researching out other members personal details...

you talk as if you would never ever do that

I am saying thats bulldust..

you wont put them up here for the simple reason you have called for anyone that does gets a LIFE BAN>>..

cods, how the heck do you reckon I got it if you did not give it to me?

You did when you registered at fairbloodydinkum, and when you registered, you expressly gave me (Admin there) permission to contact you via that email address.

I did contact you using that addy.  You, much later, and at about this time of day, withdrew your permission, and so, I stopped contacting you via that address, as you have just admitted.

I DID NOT GIVE IT TO YOU WITTINGLY...

AND WELL YOU KNOW IT YOU CREEP....

WHAT AN A.HOLE YOU REALLY ARE... ..

you make me ill you really do..

I will now sit back and watch them say the worst they can say about you...I DONT CARE   I will never ask for a thread to be removed because your best pal monk asks me too...

you sir are on your own.. KARMA mate it will come round and give you another serve real soon...

and I will applaud loudly...

I did not withdraw permission I never gave you personally in the first place..

I HAD TO THREATEN IF YOU DIDNT STOP HOUNDING ME  VIA MY PRIVATE ADDRESS I WOULD CONTACT FD...

now deny that...

because its all here in writing and I am prepared to send it to fd along with all your emails..

I am sick of your lies...   and I am prepared to do something about it..... Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #185 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:12pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Quote:

Quick Google search?  Oh yeas, it's like having a quick 1000 cups of Dil Ma tea in the morning with breakfast.  Everyone does that, don't they?

You are truly a person of stuffed up principles, just like Neferti and AiA are, and as Herbert is honest enough to say....that sort of serious and quite deliberate, premeditated stalking and posting of personal information warrants a life time ban....'no parole.'

I seem to recall he went in search  of  a facebook name he associated with agnes......

he then printed up the facebook name...and asked her personal questions about it..

but I am sure he will claim that isnt the same thing... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It was cods- but he backed the wrong horse didnt he? Im sure he most often does-

agnes he has gloated about doing just that a couple of times.. tracking you around facebook... you know how smart he is.. Angry Angry Angry

he does facebook for crying out loud....thats how lonely he is.

perhaps his little mate can get through to him he needs medical help.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #186 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:25pm

cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:12pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:13pm:
Quote:

agnes he has gloated about doing just that a couple of times.. tracking you around facebook... you know how smart he is.. Angry Angry Angry

he does facebook for crying out loud....thats how lonely he is.

perhaps his little mate can get through to him he needs medical help.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yep and he couldnt be any more stupid if he had a lobotomy- he wonders why no one has any sympathy for him- least of all me

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #187 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:31pm

Quote:

Unless you are illiterate.....you did wittingly give me permission when you registered at my Forum.  Are you illiterate, cods?

Quote:
I will now sit back and watch them say the worst they can say about you...I DONT CARE   I will never ask for a thread to be removed because your best pal monk asks me too...

you sir are on your own.. KARMA mate it will come round and give you another serve real soon...

So, you congratulate and applaud criminal stalkers, and people whose arse can be sued off?  Perhaps even yours.  Wake up cods.  As Herbert has so rightly said, deliberately revealing the name, the photo, the FaceBook page and other material about a Forum Member on social media deserves a life time ban as the 'ultimate sin'...'No parole.'  He is 100% correct, and not alone in having that view.  Strange, that you don't see it the same way.

Quote:

Yes you did.  That is a fact.  When you registered at my Forum, you expressly agreed that I could contact you via the email addy you used to register.  That is the case in most places, probably including here.  Is it my fault you agreed.....or yours?  You were free to decline, and that would have been that.

Quote:
I HAD TO THREATEN IF YOU DIDNT STOP HOUNDING ME  VIA MY PRIVATE ADDRESS I WOULD CONTACT FD...

now deny that...

Why would I? That is true.  You did threaten me.  I confirm that.

Quote:
because its all here in writing and I am prepared to send it to fd along with all your emails..

I am sick of your lies...   and I am prepared to do something about it..... Angry Angry Angry

Go for it cods.   

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #188 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:40pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:31pm:
Quote:

Unless you are illiterate.....you did wittingly give me permission when you registered at my Forum.  Are you illiterate, cods?

Quote:

So, you congratulate and applaud criminal stalkers, and people whose arse can be sued off?  Perhaps even yours.  Wake up cods.  As Herbert has so rightly said, deliberately revealing the name, the photo, the FaceBook page and other material about a Forum Member on social media deserves a life time ban as the 'ultimate sin'...'No parole.'  He is 100% correct, and not alone in having that view.  Strange, that you don't see it the same way.
if she does its nothing to do with you- I am sure a lot of pp in here applauded what happened you- make no mistake

Quote:

Yes you did.  That is a fact.  When you registered at my Forum, you expressly agreed that I could contact you via the email addy you used to register.  That is the case in most places, probably including here.  Is it my fault you agreed.....or yours?  You were free to decline, and that would have been that.

Quote:

now deny that...

well the old creep has no respect for anyone cods - he thinks he can tak advantage of you and its all fair game- I have never in all my time as a member ever been contacted by FD for a single thing- why were you harrassing cods through email
?
Why would I? That is true.  You did threaten me.  I confirm that.

Quote:

Go for it cods. 

I hope cods does and we will help her- I will encourage her to post the emails in the tavern- there are things  in those emails  pp here need too see isnt there aussie??? we now have your express permission and will do so

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #189 - Jan 3rd, 2018 at 12:34am

Aussie,

You are soooo into rules.

Why do you break RULE 6.

6.       Asking/suggesting/promoting Bans:

From the 23rd July, 2017, I will be hiding/deleting any Thread commenced here or moved here if the purpose is to ask or suggest or promote that a person be banned.  Same will apply to any posts of that kind that I see.

7.      As MOD, I am entitled to be a wanker so that no rule applies to me. I am king off my domain. I rule with an iron fist so kneel before me if you want my protection. The rules are for you peasants.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print