Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:21pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:57pm:
Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:45pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:40pm:
cods wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:35pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:31pm:
Quote:
I never gave you my email address......

Yes you sure did cods, and I have emails from you as well.

Can I have your answer to this question which has nothing to do with any personality.  It is a policy issue.

Herbert had no problem at all giving a direct and responsive answer, as others have done:

Do you consider that people who go to the trouble of seeking out a Member's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum should be banned for life from this Forum?

you searched it out after I like a fool joined your own forum   that you PMd me and asked me to join...

yes you did....you searched it out.. and like a fool I had used my real address.. I didnt know any better in those days..

dont anyone join anything aussie asks you to join...

it how he gains info on you....

and then lies about it....OMG

Aussie has yet again been exposed.

Cods....you're not the 1st victim he's done this to. And given Aussie's shocking online history...you won't be the last  Cry

I am reporting him to Freediver !!!!!

You need to.

Freediver needs to know how this serial online passive aggressive psychopath operates covertly via OzPol's blessed PM facility.

What you don't know is that he's done the same to a few others.

I'll be sending my own PM to Freediver. With those details.

I've now sent my PM Agnes.

You need to speak up and tell your story to FD also.

All Heil the great Lisa or else  Angry

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Re: ozpol in decline
Reply #151 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:26pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:20pm:
so....you went to FaceBook after checking archives at the High School.  What else Neferti?

No.  I SAID I just used
GOOGLE

Stop looking so pathetic.  I have answered your question (several times)
I USED GOOGLE
. try it.

You are rather stupid, aren't you?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #152 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:28pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:23pm:
Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:16pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:10pm:
Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:06pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:42pm:
...and how did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

I told you, Google. You should get some lessons in using Google from your so-called IT experts.  It was ALL online and FREE.

Now bugger off.  Angry

How did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.
Your picture was on Facebook. You had already posted a cropped picture of the beard, here at OzPol.  Boy are you DUMB.

so....you went to FaceBook after checking archives at the High School.  What else Neferti?

You probably don’t want to know: there’s psychos out there who don’t use drugs!

They have many slave girlfriends or else the family cops it!

I reckon Neferti should tell us where else she went to get what she posted about me on the 5th November, 2017. 

Tell us what you did after going to the High School archives, Google and FaceBook?

Neferti, obviously you used Google as your search engine.  What other sites did you search using Google after you got the harvest from the High School and FaceBook?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #153 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:29pm

Neferti reckons she’s pretty Perti: we all know how this story ends!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #154 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:32pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:28pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:23pm:
Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:16pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:10pm:
Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:06pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 3:42pm:
...and how did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

I told you, Google. You should get some lessons in using Google from your so-called IT experts.  It was ALL online and FREE.

Now bugger off.  Angry

How did you get my photo, my FaceBook page and the link to a newspaper article, a recent QCAT matter in which I was trying to help a bloke get the Public Trustee off his back?

For Christ Sake!
I USED GOOGLE.
Your picture was on Facebook. You had already posted a cropped picture of the beard, here at OzPol.  Boy are you DUMB.

You probably don’t want to know: there’s psychos out there who don’t use drugs!

They have many slave girlfriends or else the family cops it!

I reckon Neferti should tell us where else she went to get what she posted about me on the 5th November, 2017. 

Tell us what you did after going to the High School archives, Google and FaceBook?

She’s a femo mate: no good stories after that Fact!

I would cross the street as soon as I saw that iconically gnarled face of the femo Nazi!

...um, like everyone else that clung to a better life!

Cheesy

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #155 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:32pm

I GIVE UP.  I smacking USED GOOGLE.

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

YOU SURE ARE AN UGLY nice person.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #156 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:34pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:32pm:

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #157 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:47pm

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

Come on Neferti....wasn't it you who used the Guest posting facility at Monk's place to brag about how you managed to get all that stuff....which.....ironically proved that I have never lied about my stuff.

Tell us what you did to get it all.  Yes, Google was your search engine.  Carry on from this point:

1.  You found the High School.
2.  You searched its archives and came up with my name.
3.  You went to FaceBook.....found my page and photo.
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Come on, tell us how clever you were.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #158 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:00pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 4:47pm:

NOW bugger OFF AND DIE.

Come on Neferti....wasn't it you who used the Guest posting facility at Monk's place to brag about how you managed to get all that stuff....which.....ironically proved that I have never lied about my stuff.

Tell us what you did to get it all.  Yes, Google was your search engine.  Carry on from this point:

1.  You found the High School.
2.  You searched its archives and came up with my name.
3.  You went to FaceBook.....found my page and photo.
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Come on, tell us how clever you were.

Yes Nef- fall into that big bear trap that Inspector Arsie just set for you-    Grin   Aussie has only just got over the fact that he can screen shot stuff so he gets excited by  the inconsequential let it be said- so hilarious so if you say anything incriminating it wont mean poo anyway even if he does capture it- its all done and dusted- is so thicccckkkkk ---- hi Moth Ballss     Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #159 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:07pm

Nef, don't respond to aussie's questions anymore, he is playing a game of entrapment with you to get you banned.

You provided more than I would have. Aussie provided personal details of himself over the years, a quick google search found him and exposed him.

A problem of his own making. No stalking required. he will not take responsibility for his own part in this. For a man that spends so much time talking about personal information protection he is the most open in sharing his personal snippets which doesn't sound like someone really worrying about their anonymity now does it.

Was this all part of his plan or is he really that stupid. I am undecided on this point. Either way, the truth about this person verifies what many have thought, ... I will leave it there...... a scumbag on these forum, a scumbag in real life.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:16pm

Super Nova wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:07pm:
Nef, don't respond to aussie's questions anymore, he is playing a game of entrapment with you to get you banned.

You provided more than I would have. Aussie provided personal details of himself over the years, a quick google search found him and exposed him.

A problem of his own making. No stalking required. he will not take responsibility for his own part in this. For a man that spends so much time talking about personal information protection he is the most open in sharing his personal snippets which doesn't sound like someone really worrying about their anonymity now does it.

Was this all part of his plan or is he really that stupid. I am undecided on this point. Either way, the truth about this person verifies what many have thought, ... I will leave it there...... a scumbag on these forum, a scumbag in real life.

and he is the one who wants to keep talking about it all..he wants it on the front page of every thread....

I dont give a toss about his name or facebook or picture...and I am sure the news on him wouldnt have been  of anything but a passing interest if that!!! accept he cant stop talking about it...

why do that if you dont like being talked about???????...

wouldnt any normal person shut up and let it die a natural death...

one can only believe this very nasty person has a dual agenda.. it isnt about where this info was found...or even about publishing it.. its about getting her permanently banned form ozpol..

I agree with sn nef.. say no more...you have served your time...you owe him nothing  let him be his usual bitter self.. and do his utmost to destroy this forum all by himself...

its all he wants   to close down ozpol...

bitter jealous and resentful...hes come back full of it..and then denies everything he has done in the past......its always someone else that did it....ALWAYS..
Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #161 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:34pm

Oh you saw through my obvious plan did you?  It is well known that criminals enjoy revealing how clever they were in committing their crimes.....especially criminal stalkers.  It is "funny" watching Neferti provide the evidence with confessions.  This is what is known from both here and at Monk's joint, and at the sewer.

1.  She worked out the likely year I was School Captain.
2.  Using Google, as she says, she went to that High School archives, and gets my name.  Everyone does that, don't they, Super Nova?
3.  So, she likely found that year's School Magazine in which I am named a 'zillion' times.  She scoured through it.  Everyone does that, don't they, Super Nova?  It's all quite normal for normal people to do, isn't it?
4.  She goes to FaceBook.  She puts in the name she got from the High School stalk.  Gee....bingo.  She saves the page and a photo from it.  All quite normal behaviour, yes, Super Nova.
5.  She goes to the sewer, and says.....'Look what I've found.'

Now this is where I suspect she got assistance from a person who is quite adept at ferreting out material from legal websites, or maybe she managed it all by herself.  I don't know so I reserve judgement on that.

6.  Maybe by herself or with the assistance of others, she gets a link to that ONE newspaper article.
7.  Maybe by herself or with the assistance of others she gets a link to ONE QCat case.

Big hugs at the sewer.

So....AiA starts posting references to my name.  You, Super Nova actually use my name, and you now sport an avatar at the sewer which proves you were part of it all.

Then....the pay off.

On the 5th November, 2017, Neferti starts a Thread here titled Whatever in which she quite deliberately and knowingly posts my name, my photo, my FaceBook page and a link to ONE newspaper article etc.

Is any of that the conduct of a normal person or is it the behaviour of a criminal stalker?

Ya see, Super Nova....I know the answer to that question.  You do to, and you were party to it.  And you reckon I am the grub. 

All that adds up to a permanent ban, or do you think otherwise, Super Nova. 

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #162 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:49pm

All that adds up to a permanent ban, or do you think otherwise, Super Nova. 

You are pissed off because your true nature in life has been revealed, that you are a scumbag and a liar.

Lesson here aussie is, don't share personal information if you want to protect your identity. A quick google search is not stalking no matter how you dress it up.

Why would people want to do this, well it is obvious, because of your own stalking behavior.
- Recording people IP addresses when you are admin and keeping them
- Continually threatening people over a long period of time
- You trying to find out other people identifies to cause them harm
- You cheering Monk on when he went into people real world to cause them harm or try to contact their employers to get them sacked

If people respected you and you didn't have a history of stalking yourself while trying to paint the image of your are holier than thou, no-one would bother.

You made your bed. You are responsible for your own reputation, it is a bad reputation, the knowledge of who you really are and your past misdeeds adds to a growing list of reasons why no-one should trust you.
Your sole purpose for keeping this going is revenge and you hate having no control over forums and you spend all your time nit picking the mods and trying to harm other peoples reputation or get them banned.

It is all a game to you. Well guess what..... you lost.

Build a bridge and get over it.

BTW, what brand of shaver do you use.... it is to laugh ... ha ha

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #163 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:50pm

Amen!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #164 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 5:59pm

Quote:
A quick google search is not stalking no matter how you dress it up.

Quick Google search?  Oh yeas, it's like having a quick 1000 cups of Dil Ma tea in the morning with breakfast.  Everyone does that, don't they?

You are truly a person of stuffed up principles, just like Neferti and AiA are, and as Herbert is honest enough to say....that sort of serious and quite deliberate, premeditated stalking and posting of personal information warrants a life time ban....'no parole.'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print