Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:32pm

it didnt take long did it?...

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: ozpol in decline
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:54pm

All forums are in decline with the new technology plus twitter, facebook, WhatsApp is very big, everyone uses it.

As to those I think you refer to as long as they keep it in relationshits, we can all ignore it and it's winged monkeys rants, lies and vendettas.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:18pm

wot a twat-dip-s*** thing to say comeing for m a Poltitical Animal (form Islam) member.!!  Angry

Go badck to your won cunttry you fujci9k8nuging PA fouinking nudibranch!!!  Angry

Or I will weee on yourt the colour of custarfd!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm

Happy New year to you too Jasin.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #4 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:03pm

Super Nova wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm:

Hey! Gues wot Supanova.

...I just clicked on one of those adverts at the top of the forum, finally.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #5 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:04pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:03pm:
Super Nova wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm:

Hey! Gues wot Supanova.

...I just clicked on one of those adverts at the top of the forum, finally.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"That's so funny. I'm even laughing at my own joke!"

- Angleire Scotwelsh

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:52pm

In decline? Only since the Turd Sorter was let back into his Turd Tank ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #7 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:58am

AiA wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:52pm:

I think his new name should be...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #8 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:42am

cods wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 6:32pm:
it didnt take long did it?...

NO it didnt- pecca and arsie already back at it-all I see are supposed grown adults running down and making trouble for pp they dont know and will never know and that is going on at the poo pit-Mothballs not a happy camper as she is in the sandpit running down Agnes again- someone she has never met and yet she knows me so well- poor dear-

Pathetic-
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:17am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #9 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:44am

AiA wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:52pm:

very true he is trolling Pecca style ( aussie and pecca both atm ) to impress their buddies at the crapper tank( monks)- juvenile stupidity for a man nearly 70- they all troll here to show off to the others over there-kids have more brains than that lot including mothballs

Monks not game to log back in for fear he gets a boot up the ass again but burbles his useless dribble over there being a bitter garden gnome with his daily hangover making him spurt in his nappy every day without fail
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:58am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 4:54am

Jasin wrote on Dec 31st, 2017 at 10:18pm:
wot a twat-dip-s*** thing to say comeing for m a Poltitical Animal (form Islam) member.!!  Angry

Go badck to your won cunttry you fujci9k8nuging PA fouinking nudibranch!!!  Angry

Or I will weee on yourt the colour of custarfd!

evading swear filter and abusing a member
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:01am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:07am

and one poster said yesterday we were all bored here until arsie came back - I for one wasnt and no one else seemed to be either in fact -there were a lot of happy posters here getting on well with each other- I was enjoying ozpol until the  troublemaker logged back in because it is already getting back to the state of decline it was when he was shown the door- ozpol didnt slow down and it was a good place to be-

The constant questions about when he would be back were mere inquiries as to how much longer we could expect to have a normal sane forum for ( and dreading his return)- it was nothing to do with missing him- seriously   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes they all revert to type almost immediatley they are unbanned- they can't learn
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:15am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #12 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:28am

Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:07am:
and one poster said yesterday we were all bored here until arsie came back - I for one wasnt and no one else seemed to be either in fact -there were a lot of happy posters here getting on well with each other- I was enjoying ozpol until the  troublemaker logged back in because it is already getting back to the state of decline it was when he was shown the door- ozpol didnt slow down and it was a good place to be-

The constant questions about when he would be back were mere inquiries as to how much longer we could expect to have a normal sane forum for ( and dreading his return)- it was nothing to do with missing him- seriously   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes they all revert to type almost immediatley they are unbanned- they can't learn

AG - if everyone was so happy that Aussie was gone - why did the badmouthing of him continue? Why didn't everyone just move on to more positive and interesting subjects? The subject of Aussie is incessant - whether he's here or not.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #13 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:37am

mantra wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:28am:
Agnes wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:07am:

AG - if everyone was so happy that Aussie was gone - why did the badmouthing of him continue? Why didn't everyone just move on to more positive and interesting subjects? The subject of Aussie is incessant - whether he's here or not.

Mantra because he was returning- he wasnt perm banned- if he was perm banned pp could relax and just get on with it and forget about him- but as it was we knew that at any moment our peace would destroyed again-  and he would be back- he holds the forum to ransom with his crap and his way over inflated sense of importance- I know you feel sorry for him but he should take take responsibility for himself and behave like a normal human being don't you think- serious question-?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 5:43am

AG - are there any "normal" members here or at PA? Just let Aussie be. What is destroying this forum is this obsession with Aussie? Relationships is just one small sub-forum - there are so many other sub-forums to post in. If Aussie goes - who will be the next victim?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print