Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: drink driving
Reply #15 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 4:58pm:
cods wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 4:23pm:
I can pick out those who drink and drive in our membership....

Sad Sad Sad

Yes I know of one for sure and its not funny- he refuses to come back here just now and he is OLD enough to know better-

Is he a jovial type?

Grin Grin Grin

I cannot say for sure Red but he very well could be very very jovial yes- like this   Grin Grin  and he may have himself a little chicken killing doggie as well- he needs a good cat lol

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:16pm

You are obviously referring to Monk.  On what basis can you possibly assert he is a 'drink driver?'

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #17 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:45pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
You are obviously referring to Monk.  On what basis can you possibly assert he is a 'drink driver?'

shut up- he can log in and ask his own question- the old mofo isnt banned anymore _ go away

address the topic for once

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:56pm

Oh dear.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #19 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:01pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:16pm:
I blame Islam.

Oh, hang on a minute ...    Undecided

Yes that Is one bonus for the Muslims, they don't drink.
Imagine if they did!!!!

Rod Marsh had a book out about 20 somthing years ago. He spoke about his tour of Pakistan -- remember those days? He said a riot broke out because the fans wanted to get a new stadium. He said it's a good thing that the Pakistanis don't drink. Imagine if they did.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:01pm

Goodness.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #21 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:09pm

The last time I drove under the influence of alcohol was about 15 years ago. Never again. Even though it was a short distance, it was too much a risk. Had I worked tonight, I would have gone to work over the limit. Too much the risk driving 5km to work and sobering up at work. Management might notice the alcohol on my breath.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:11pm

I think we all know who this is:

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:52pm

I suspect we all now exactly who you are Lisa's desperate rejected loser - fat bald old and alone  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:55pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 4:55pm:
I lost a family member this past year to drink driving aged 18- at age 18 he was old enough to hold a drivers license and I have always thought at an age far too young to be responsible behind the wheel of a car /bike etc- the driving age should be raised to 25 and they should have to stay on Ps for 2 years at least- too young to be behind the wheel of a car and putting them selves and everyone else on the road- in danger- this needs to happen- a child at 18-22 when we know the brain hasn't even developed to maturity- is a
danger on the road- and that is without alcohol in the mix- these women blowing numbers like that - what were they thinking?

would appear we are the only ones who give a toss about drunks on the roads agnes   Angry

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:56pm

cods wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:55pm:
I lost a family member this past year to drink driving aged 18- at age 18 he was old enough to hold a drivers license and I have always thought at an age far too young to be responsible behind the wheel of a car /bike etc- the driving age should be raised to 25 and they should have to stay on Ps for 2 years at least- too young to be behind the wheel of a car and putting them selves and everyone else on the road- in danger- this needs to happen- a child at 18-22 when we know the brain hasn't even developed to maturity- is a
danger on the road- and that is without alcohol in the mix- these women blowing numbers like that - what were they thinking?

would appear we are the only ones who give a toss about drunks on the roads agnes   Angry

How many are Muslims, dear?

You didn't say.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 7:06pm

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:24pm

cods wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/toll-rises-to-24-as-two-women-charged...

AS the holiday death toll rose to 24, frustrated police were today forced to renew road safety warnings after two women were charged with high-range drink driving offences, including one accused of being more than six times the legal limit in northern Sydney.

The 43-year-old was pulled over at Belrose on Friday night.

Police say when she was taken to a nearby police station she returned a reading of .314 - over six times the legal limit - and was issued with a court attendance notice for mid-February.

The second woman, aged 23, was tested in Narrabeen on Friday afternoon after concerns were raised about the way she was driving.

She allegedly returned a reading of .252 and is expected to appear in Manly Local Court, also in mid-February.

Two women were detected with high-range blood alcohol readings in two separate incidents yesterday.
Assistant Commissioner Michael Corboy, Commander of the Traffic & Highway Patrol Command, said as many people were preparing to celebrate 2018, road users needed to think about the influence alcohol had on their ability to make decisions as a driver, passenger or pedestrian.

“As we are preparing for New Years Eve and seeing in 2018, people should know that alcohol leaves their bodies slowly.

“This means you could very well still be over the limit the next day. I would encourage people to think about a designated driver for the next morning as well as on the night,” Assistant Commissioner Corboy said.

NSW GOVERNMENT PLEDGE TO REDUCE TOLL FAILING

Twenty-four lives have now been lost on NSW roads during the Christmas/New Year holiday period. This follows the deaths of a 21-year-old woman and an 80-year-old man at separate hospitals yesterday. The 21-year-old woman was injured as a result of a crash north of Milton on Boxing Day.

The man’s car was travelling south on Harrison Road at Cardiff on 22 December. The car left the road and struck several objects before hitting a fence and a power pole. Inquiries into the events leading up to this crash are still continuing. Police are examining the man’s medical history as a part of their inquiries.

OPERATION SAFE ARRIVAL DAY 15
Key statistics (Cumulative total – started on December 15 2017):

Total infringements issued: 23,742

Speed infringements: 16,983

Breath tests: 567, 184

Drink-driving charges: 862

Major crashes: 1264

Lives lost: 24 Cry Cry Cry

my suggestion anyone involved in an accident with alcohol or drugs in their system  be charged with a crime......  fines and demerits do not scare them..

Yes, and every serious accident everyone be tested for alcohol/drugs

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:26pm

My condolences Agnes.

((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 6:56pm:

How many are Muslims, dear?

You didn't say.

Cat got your tongue, dear?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print