Reply 2
Dec 30th, 2017 at 2:55pm

.JaSin.
Gold Member

Quote:
Australian Politics

Cloud 9
Re: All Quiet on the Western Front
Reply #7 - Today at 9:09am Quote  Look Agnes. If you need to keep posting my posts in your Tavern of tittle-tattles because you are jealous of the comebacks I have against Lube Job. I'm sorry - but there is no way I would ever let you have your sexual way with me.
But look on the bright side, all isn't lost for your cause. I can allow you to have my 'autograph' for just $5.25c.

what is funny about this is this dead beat loser thinks he is witty and funny- lol- but the lols are on you Mellies /brother/son  maybe all 3- you have been locked out of a few places now due to your trouble making and intent to be a troublemaker- and now you are into SUCKING TO  FORUM MODS TO ENABLE YOU TO KEEP ON TROUBLE MAKING here-  but I am betting that the mods will see through you very soon- set is your best mate all of a sudden and so that allows you to verbally and sexually abuse women here with impunity- guess what Jasie I will be watching you and every time I see examples of it I will post it in this thread-

You are bitter and twisted because I rejected you but you don't know how to treat women- you are a smacking violent revolting pig- and that doesn't go down with females but then I guess you are drawing on over 40 000 years of treating your women like animals- hardwiring Jason/Mellie/etc et al- and it would also explain why you dont know how to co exist in a forum with your look at me antics- "dear fellow ozpolians " l Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes- you just want attention /it's pretty sad - no woman would want you after one minute of reading anything you have to write- it  soon exposes you and the dead beat  loser you are- you are lost in mediocrity and stupidity mate- time to do it for your people and show everyone you DO know better- surprise all of us- eventually you will be banned from everywhere- you need to learn- I'm doing you a favor even though you are trying your best to discredit me at every turn- you are no one that anyone is remotely interested in with your fellow ozpolian crap- get a life/grow up and get a smacking girlfriend - gay celibate for 10 years wtf- stop sniffing Bobbys butt constantly as he happens to actually like women- - picking up on forums is a bit dubious and no I didnt pick up my partner- he pursued me ( he got lucky)  same as you tried to pick me up but he wasn't a creep and woman hater- and in the end it worked for him-keep churning out your pathetic rubbish with your abysmal spelling and grammar - if its love you are chasing love surely you can see its not working for you after all this time- you need a new angle - try cutting that ugly hair and manning up mate and get a flat so you can take your prospective dates to an actual building with a TV in it- living under bridges with your dog isn't enticing to girls- give yourself a chance mate- and stop hitting women- a litany of old AVOs is not something you need to advertise your fitness as a prospective partner to the poor unsuspecting victims your trying to impress- Buffalo Bill lol- I bet you like them in size 14 as well dont you?  Grin

I am posting this because it is still 2017 but in the new year I will merely be posting your abuse in this thread so mods dont miss any of it- you are trying to destroy this forum by turning everyone on each other but just bugger off d/head- we dont need your crap here- aussie hosts your abuse and hosted your abuse of me in the past- lets hope he sees that makes him look bad- I wont be responding to any of your ridiculous crap from Aussies anymore- dont waste your breath-

have a good year Bill- a year of change- but I suspect you cannot change anymore - that boat has well and truly sailed- no woman here is interested in you and your scorned bitter behaviour bugger off back to Shady Pines dear and take your lotion with you mate

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Reply 2
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:20pm

Aussie talks about stalking etiquette and rules- well he would know right?  being the original senpai- ( teacher) stalker- he was stalking me in Facebook a week before he was revealed- I'm sorry but I find it hard to feel sorry for someone like Aussie - as he has spent the best part of his internet life  studiously stalking many many people- digging through their private details- his mate does it too- and he is back to his rubbish- I advise him to stop- you wouldnt know your elbow from your arse matey

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 5:28pm

Quote:
Re: Where is Aussie?
Reply #15 - Today at 5:16pm Quote  Aussie wrote Today at 5:12pm:
Redmond Neck wrote Today at 5:06pm:
Aussie wrote Today at 5:00pm:
Not sure how many there might be, but I am sure of one thing.  Members here are very uneasy about the fact that there are some here who have gone to great lengths to criminally stalk me, and post my personal details, including full name, first name, surname, photo, link to my FaceBook page and to a very misleading newspaper article.

The IT term (so I have been told) is 'doxxing.'  My term, the legal term, is criminal stalking.....which carries very serious consequences on conviction, including likely jail time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------
You dont think you could be accused of doing the same Aussie by keeping all these screenshots and saved posts for whatever reasons?

just saying!  Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
Aussie: lies- unashamedly- Angry
I keep no-one's personal information.  I do not seek to discover anyone's personal information.  I would never consciously post anyone's personal information (with an exception of if they had posted it themself.)

Get fairdinkum here Mr Neck.  If they are willing to spend time on stalking me, AND THEN POST MY DETAILS, then they will do it to anyone......including you.

Are you supporting their conduct IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER?

---------------
No!

But Aussie there are suggestions that you are starting to look a bit unhinged producing all this saved stuff.

Only a bit lol- I would say at least that and much much more- aussie is the one you do NOT trust with personal details- the lengths he will go too are amazing- I know  Wink Wink Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2017 at 11:49pm by babs »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:36pm

Aussie : Quote:
I posted using a sock.

well then no apology needed or given  Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:51am

Agnes wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 8:36pm:
I posted using a sock.

That would make an awesome tag line I reckon  Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:21pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:51am:
I posted using a sock.

Yes something to think about-  Wink

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 8:50pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 7:21pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jan 2nd, 2018 at 10:51am:
I posted using a sock.

Yes something to think about-  Wink

Yep.... it's definitely something to think about. After we both stop laughing AT Aussie over in his ILOVELISAJONESLONGTIME topic.

I don't think the fool gets just how hilarious he is when his insecure desperate paranoia sets in  Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:08am

--- click on pic to veiw or scroll right cods

log_outt.GIF (135 KB | 38 )
log_outt.GIF