Send Topic Print
Resolutions 2018 (Read 1795 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Resolutions 2018
Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:55am

do you dare go there- mine in a  nutshell- 2 new hobbies I have always wanted to take on and be a better driver- lost a family member just before xmas- killed in  car crash- he was only 18

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Resolutions 2018
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:04pm

thats terrible news agnes......I am so sorry to hear that..the amount of road deaths just lately is appalling..

the terrible accident on the Sth Coast of NSW... killing the mum and dad and leaving two girls fighting for their lives..was caused by a drug abusing no hoper who should not have been on the road....he was seen drifting all over the road .. until we can only presume he fell asleep....

my wish is for everyone to slow down  and have some respect for other road users..

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:30pm

Sorry to hear that Agnes.

I always thought that between 17 and 22 are the years of most danger for young men. I nearly killed myself 10 times in that period. 3 major car accidents, one my fault and risk taking galore.

My condolences.

For the new year.... work less, more family time, quality travel.... eat better.... give up the fags.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2017 at 8:42pm by Super Nova »  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:09pm

it is a young man thing isnt it??...maybe stop them getting a licence until they grow some commonsense..
whenever that might be?...

give up the fags   not a bad idea....with all the help out there now  there is no excuse!!! Smiley

I wish you luck...I did it so it can be done..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:11pm

cods wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:04pm:
thats terrible news agnes......I am so sorry to hear that..the amount of road deaths just lately is appalling..

the terrible accident on the Sth Coast of NSW... killing the mum and dad and leaving two girls fighting for their lives..was caused by a drug abusing no hoper who should not have been on the road....he was seen drifting all over the road .. until we can only presume he fell asleep....

my wish is for everyone to slow down  and have some respect for other road users..

very little respect on the road sometimes cods- this young man drunk blacked out at the  wheel- no experience at all

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:15pm

Super Nova wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
Sorry to here that Agnes.

I always thought that between 17 and 22 are the years of most danger for young men. I nearly killed myself 10 times in that period. 3 major car accidents, one my fault and risk taking galore.

My condolences.

For the new year.... work less, more family time, quality travel.... eat better.... give up the fags.

I know SN I am trying to put off my son getting his license as long as I can- he is  sensible but they have their moments of crappy judgement- we let our young ones on  he road too early/young-  some great resolutions there may I say- eating better is one of  mine too _ I dont smoke

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:15pm

its almost as if they cant wait to show everyone how clever they are......it must have been a terrible time for your family....such a waste....

why do we allow them to drink and drive all at the same time....???????.....something terribly wrong there....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:21pm

cods wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:15pm:
its almost as if they cant wait to show everyone how clever they are......it must have been a terrible time for your family....such a waste....

why do we allow them to drink and drive all at the same time....???????.....something terribly wrong there....

That part of the family not close to us so I didnt know him that well cods- a  troubled young man/the fact he was so young hit all of us very hard- yes a tragic waste of life

IP Logged

Hoss
Gold Member

Australian Politics

talbot victoria
Reply #8 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 11:16am

HI ALL

My Resolution is to have?

No Resolution

Cool Sad Cool

Old n get radicalized by government

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:47pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:21pm:

That part of the family not close to us so I didnt know him that well cods- a  troubled young man/the fact he was so young hit all of us very hard- yes a tragic waste of life

we dont think too hard about those left behind.. Cry Cry

we had a terrible accident here which killed a mum and dad and younger sister and has left one battling for her life... the driver responsible should not have been on the road.... sadly......  but he did have the decency to kill himself....not that that will make it easier for the survivor to deal with what she has to face ahead....

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Jan 1st, 2018 at 2:18pm

cods wrote on Jan 1st, 2018 at 1:47pm:
Agnes wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 6:21pm:

we dont think too hard about those left behind.. Cry Cry

we had a terrible accident here which killed a mum and dad and younger sister and has left one battling for her life... the driver responsible should not have been on the road.... sadly......  but he did have the decency to kill himself....not that that will make it easier for the survivor to deal with what she has to face ahead....

Was just reading about that.

Bloody awful stuff  Cry

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 11:31am

well ok my resolutions are on track- already started- keeping a track of them this year- not just forgotten as soon as they are uttered

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:49pm

My resolutions need to be urgently revised. Already 😂

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:53pm

Agnes wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:55am:
do you dare go there- mine in a  nutshell- 2 new hobbies I have always wanted to take on and be a better driver- lost a family member just before xmas- killed in  car crash- he was only 18

I’m sorry to hear about your loss.

Nothing can tell you how sorry I am for your loss!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #14 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 4:56pm

Lol, and driving is the only way young blokes show off is it????!

You’re a complete hypocrite mate!!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print