Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Who, here supports Multi-culturalism?

« Last Modified by: Grappler Truth Teller Feller on: Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:29pm »

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46
Send Topic Print
Multiculti - the politics and policy killing Oz. (Read 42468 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Multiculti - the politics and policy killing Oz.
Reply #450 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:49am

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #451 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 4:21pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 10:00am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 12:36am:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears still some are unable to refute what the Scanlon Foundation reported in their survey.  Instead, they keep trying to personally attack me and thereby discredit the Scanlon Foundation's findings.  Tsk, tsk.   Until they face what the Australian population has declared, they will continue to live in a fantasy land.

http://www.premiumhealthpro.com/images/arrow.gif

Er...... Bwian?!! You there??

The TAPRI survey refuted the Scanlon results and showed them to be wildly selective and cunning. I did ask you to tell us why and how the TAPRI results are wrong but you just ran away screaming 'tsk, tsk'.

Did they?  Funny, I see no evidence of that occurring.   As I have said, neither survey lied - they simply sampled different groups.    Roll Eyes

Why is the Scanlon sampling better than the TAPRI one, Bwian?

And if both are 'correct' then you should add the following to your signature if you wanted to be fair and correct:
' The TAPRI survey refutes these findings. It shows that 74 per cent of voters believe that Australia does not need more people and that, at the time of the survey, 54 per cent wanted a reduction in the migrant intake."

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #452 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:32pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:42pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Appears still some are unable to refute what the Scanlon Foundation reported in their survey.  Instead, they keep trying to personally attack me and thereby discredit the Scanlon Foundation's findings.  Tsk, tsk.   Until they face what the Australian population has declared, they will continue to live in a fantasy land.

The TAPRI survey refuted the Scanlon results and showed them to be wildly selective and cunning. I did ask you to tell us why and how the TAPRI results are wrong but you just ran away screaming 'tsk, tsk'.

Did they?  Funny, I see no evidence of that occurring.   As I have said, neither survey lied - they simply sampled different groups.    Roll Eyes

Because it produces a truer picture of what the entire Australian population believes, Soren.   The TAPR survey is only of a subset of that population.   It has limited itself to only people qualified to vote.   I felt that was rather obvious but it appears to you it isn't for some strange reason.  I wonder why?  Oh, that's right, you hate all non-Australians, don't you?  You're a Xenophobe, despite being a migrant yourself...  Tsk. tsk.

Oh, and the reason why I cannot add what you want is because there isn't room in the signature space.   And of course, I enjoy pissing the right-wing, anti-Multiculturalists off.   Always, remember, 85% of the Australian population supports Multiculturalism.   Right?   Cool

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #453 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:01pm

Grendel wrote on Jan 13th, 2018 at 7:27am:
No bwian it appears that you are a lying obsessive egotist who cannot admit when he's wrong.

Has Brian Ross ever admitted on this Forum that he's been wrong?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #454 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 1:32pm:

Because it produces a truer picture of what the entire Australian population believes, Soren.   The TAPR survey is only of a subset of that population.   It has limited itself to only people qualified to vote.   I felt that was rather obvious but it appears to you it isn't for some strange reason.  I wonder why?  Oh, that's right, you hate all non-Australians, don't you?  You're a Xenophobe, despite being a migrant yourself...  Tsk. tsk.

Oh, and the reason why I cannot add what you want is because there isn't room in the signature space.   And of course, I enjoy pissing the right-wing, anti-Multiculturalists off.   Always, remember, 85% of the Australian population supports Multiculturalism.   Right?   Cool

As you've failed to point out, those 85% of Australians support multiculturalism but also support non-integration??? I doubt that very much.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #455 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 2:02pm:

As you've failed to point out, those 85% of Australians support multiculturalism but also support non-integration??? I doubt that very much.

Prove to me that Multiculturalism is about "non-integration", Augie.    Roll Eyes

All cultures in Australia are integrated into the greater multiculture.   Even the ones on Cocos-Keeling Islands - the most remote inhabited Island we control.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #456 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:07pm

So those who have no right to vote should have the same say as those who do have the right? So citizenship is nothing but a passport but even that is too much.

Being here on a 3 months visa should give people the same say in the future of the country as citizens have?  (But NOBODY should voice an opinion about Muslims and Islam).

And you wonder why you are held in greater contempt than anyone else here, by the greatest number of your 'peers', you silly old discombobulated bint.  Not ad hominem, Bwian, you really are an insufferable and incoherent fool.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #457 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 3:24pm:

Prove to me that Multiculturalism is about "non-integration", Augie.    Roll Eyes

All cultures in Australia are integrated into the greater multiculture.   Even the ones on Cocos-Keeling Islands - the most remote inhabited Island we control.   

The 'greater multiculture'??!!???  Grin Grin Grin
And what IS the 'greater multiculture, Bwian?
Direct us to some of it's  literature, music, art, customs and traditions. What are it's  political and social institutions? Who do you recognise a 'greater multicultural' person, Bwian??

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #458 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:07pm:
So those who have no right to vote should have the same say as those who do have the right? So citizenship is nothing but a passport but even that is too much.

We are discussing a voluntary public opinion poll, Soren.

I am unsure how they conduct them in Denmark but downunder, there is a degree of voluntarism included in the concept.

Further, downunder, we believe in a "fair go for everybody", mate.   You obviously don't.   Non-voters are part of the Australian population, just as much as the voters are.   They get a voice.  All you're doing is carping and whinging.   Tough titties, Soren.

You don't run the survey, you didn't design the survey, you didn'd do the random selection methodology for the survey, you're like me, just a consumer.   If you don't like it, that's your right but don't claim it is incorrect because it produced a result that runs counter to your personal viewpoint on Multiculturalism and the numbers of Australians who support it.   Now, run along back to your playground and annoy some of your fellow Xenophobes.  Don't say anything in Danish or you'll be found out to be a migrant!   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #459 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:00pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
Direct us to some of it's  literature, music, art, customs and traditions. What are it's  political and social institutions? Who do you recognise a 'greater multicultural' person, Bwian??

It surrounds you, Soren.   It surrounds you.  You might live a Danish culture in your home or your workplace but the rest of Australia is a Multicultural society.   Tsk, tsk.  Time to join the Zeitgeist, little boy - get with the rest of Australian society, 85% of which support Multiculturalism.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #460 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:15pm

That's what it has become. Multiculturalism means that you don't have to integrate into society. You know that.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #461 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:31pm

Bwian Ross lies when he states 85% of Australians support Multiculturalism.

tsk, tsk, tsk, oh dearie dearie me bwian what a lying hypocrite you've turned out to be... 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #462 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:07pm:

We are discussing a voluntary public opinion poll, Soren.

I am unsure how they conduct them in Denmark but downunder, there is a degree of voluntarism included in the concept.

Further, downunder, we believe in a "fair go for everybody", mate.   You obviously don't.   Non-voters are part of the Australian population, just as much as the voters are.   They get a voice.  All you're doing is carping and whinging.   Tough titties, Soren.

You don't run the survey, you didn't design the survey, you didn'd do the random selection methodology for the survey, you're like me, just a consumer.   If you don't like it, that's your right but don't claim it is incorrect because it produced a result that runs counter to your personal viewpoint on Multiculturalism and the numbers of Australians who support it.   Now, run along back to your playground and annoy some of your fellow Xenophobes.  Don't say anything in Danish or you'll be found out to be a migrant!   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

They are not Australians.
So the '83% of Australins' in your signature is ANOTHER lie from you, Bwian.  Proof, yet again, that yoh are a liar. A deliber ate falsified, a knowing liar.

You are so stupid, it's  almost pitiful to catch you out all the time like this.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #463 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:00pm:
Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:12pm:

It surrounds you, Soren.   It surrounds you.  You might live a Danish culture in your home or your workplace but the rest of Australia is a Multicultural society.   Tsk, tsk.  Time to join the Zeitgeist, little boy - get with the rest of Australian society, 85% of which support Multiculturalism.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am surrounded by Australian culture, Bwian.

What is the great multiculture? How do you tell it apart from, say, Muslim culture? Chinese? American? Paki? Russian?

Face it, Bwian, you are an incoherent idiot. Even you must be twigging by now.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #464 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 10:00pm

Auggie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:15pm:

That's what it has become. Multiculturalism means that you don't have to integrate into society. You know that.

In a single word, "bullshit", Augie.  Prove to me that is what it has become.  Show me where in the Government Policy that is what it states.   Prove to me that is what most Australians believe about Multiculturalism.   I look forward to your efforts.   "Feelings"  don't match facts, Augie.  You should know that.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46
Send Topic Print